How does it make you feel to know that Brawl is now considered the best Smash Bros...

How does it make you feel to know that Brawl is now considered the best Smash Bros. game because of the shitty cutscenes?

Attached: lot of faggotry.png (662x502 37.55 KB, 102.21K)

I could care less?

Yet you cared enough to reply.

It is most the fun. Unless you're a try tourny fag. Who cares though about Smash after the fuck fest that was sm4sh

Attached: 4fb4f72a2cfe19509a0d06c5fcb3498209786fad9ac141d0a51a80f5ad731d73.png (964x714, 1.19M)

He did say he could care less.

How is it fun?

The combat was shit but subspace emissary was a decent co-op kirby game.

That's because it was the first smash game for most of them

Maybe. But its not like I hate brawl, and there is always worse games to say you like.

More reaction time is a good thing
I don't see why this is bad? just like your previous point it.
It just means a wider player base can enjoy it, nothing wrong about that.
It's a gameplay element to prevent unfair matchups, it's all good clean fun.

You gotta work on your English man.

Casuals and normalfags always win, in the future all video games will pander to them.

his english was the good

I remember pirating a copy of it and the version I had was 7gb instead of the normal 12(? can't remember clearly).
And the loss in size was due to most cutscenes being rerouted to pikachu and samus doing some stupid shit together, the same cutscene over and over.
It made me think just how much of the game was waiting around for some stupid (unskippable) cinematics.
5/10

WE NEED A NEW INDUSTRY

Attached: disgusting.mp4 (320x240, 2.55M)

Get the fuck out Sakurai, also put Ray 01 in smash.

Smash Bros 64 is the only good Smash Bros

I liked it because it was my first smash.
Subspace Emisarry was mindblowingfly fun too.
Sh4sh is good too, but the lack of a campaign mode was bullshit.
I personally don't give two shits about melee because only elitist oldfags and tourneyfags care about that relic of a game.

Attached: 398a01_5364563.jpg (800x450, 58.87K)

Reminder:
The melee community is literally a vocal minority and almost everyone else hates them.

This tbh. Brawl's gameplay just doesn't the staying power of Melee.

Brawl has the best soundtrack and sound effects

It's a party game, the biggest roster wins, but brawl also has snake.

You're goddamn right on that.

The soundtrack, maybe, though 4's is great too. But sound effects? No fucking way. 64 has the best sound effects. When you hit someone in 64, it really sounded like you walloped them good.

stop the presses

Everything about Brawl felt epic. Sub-space emissary is still one of the funniest shit I've done in Co-op. Melee faggots are just mad because muh mechanics, when they strip the game itself of all mechanics. See

This tbh.

This is the cancer killing Nintendo.

I'll give it that. It also has a god-tier opening.

reminder that any form of """competitive""" gaming is fucking cancer for dumb niggers and gooks

I hope nothing good happens to him for the rest of his life. I hope his family gets addicted to opioids.

Attached: 1510108141441.jpg (446x345, 40.79K)

Brawl is the best smash game for anyone who isn't an arrskewl hipster.

This and doubly so when its a game that was designed for fun.

SMASH WAS NEVER GOOD

A warning and reminder not to give (you)s freely and blindly.

What would happen if we disabled the (you) function for a week so people had to actually pay attention to who was responding to them?

Place would be dead tbh, its a casualization that everyone has gotten used to
:^)

Based on a social media quiz put out by some eceleb you fellate? Fuck off until you have some legitimate data to discuss

The first one on the N64 is the only one i've ever played. Did people really care about Nintendo after N64 anyway?

I liked the feel of Brawls atmosphere. How over the top serious and dramatic the main theme and cutscenes took it self while still being fun and charming. Melee's intro kind of had this as well.

It was only competitive because it was good. Few "competitive" games were intended to be as such and the ones are are designed to be often fail.

Despite Gamecube having an install base of 21 million sold units worldwide before it's discontinuation in 2007, Melee sold 7 million by March 2008. Despite the Wii having an install base of 101 million sold units by 2009, by September 2017 Brawl has sold 13 million units. Despite how underperforming the Gamecube was Melee did surprisingly well on it.

Brawl had a crazy amount of hype going in. It was insane. I don't think Smash 4 even topped the amount of hype Brawl had. That combined with the Subspace Emissary, there is really no surprise that Brawl would be seen as the "best", especially to the slightly younger generations.

With the Switch doing as well as it is right now, regardless of it's quality I can imagine Smash Switch to be the best selling one in the franchise.

What does this even mean? Both casual and Competitive can be fun. "Designed for fun" doesn't mean anything, especially when it's a fucking video game, so being "designed for fun" is basis for pretty much any game released on the market.

Bump :^)

Attached: drugs.jpg (583x599, 28.75K)

Wait, this thread has been silently bumplocked for some reason.

You sound like an underage faggot.

He's right though.