Ww2 games from german perspective

Do those exist or are they considered too problematic?

Attached: 1348237809701.jpg (1600x1185, 548K)

inb4

I think we had a thread like this

It feels like we have this thread every other week.

Honestly we probably could have seen it happen if it wasn't for recent 'EVERYONE IS A NAZI" media. It would be interesting too and not because of the "I call nazis the good guys" meme but just to see certain campaigns from the perspective of a german soldier. No one liked to admit that german soldiers were just young men doing their job or were drafted. It could be interesting if you put the politics of the big powers to the side and focused on the campaigns and the soldiers.

I would love to play as a german soldier,WW2 german weapons are so fucking awesome looking.

Attached: What_f0aec0_2382713.jpg (496x482, 58.77K)

Company of Hero's does. I can't think of anything else really.

Red Orchestra 2.

I think it would be cool. Get to see both sides of the war and use German weapons like the STG-44.
Could even make for the same formula for the other parts of the war like the eastern front or the African campaigns.
if you really dont want any of that though at least let me use an STG-44.

Attached: germany.webm (656x480, 2.33M)

these threads again?
Just play Darkest Hour, also if you turn germany into a social democrat country you can make Albert Einstein you armament minister

Attached: trump V.png (307x195 116.66 KB, 24.71K)

Company of Heroes (2 is shit)
Red Orchestra (1 is better but nobody plays it)

That's what the games above do. CoH even has two german brothers in the same squad.

Attached: soldiers-of-ww2.png (1162x421, 50.86K)

Attached: 569c3d09fb618d9f.png (500x458, 334.13K)

I think most people want first person perspectives.

This, Krauts vs Slavs.

Inb4 political shitflinging

Well, there's Panzer General and the spiritual sequel Panzer Corps. Most of the content, as well as the Grand Campaign, is based on the German perspective and it lets you actually win WW2 and invade the US.

Also, why not discuss mods that allow you to play as the Germans in various games?

leave

mods are a good idea

Attached: 1433049479906.gif (375x304, 883.99K)

Closest you'll come will be RTS games that let you play as the Axis forces. Check out Steel Division: Normandy 44 if you haven't already.

Or you could look into Hearts of Iron IV if 4x is your thing.

Attached: 053a3b72a4a28705cfeb5045f8f470d1d7d132704e0596bef76f9e42eda90456.jpg (503x512, 37.68K)

Made by Paracuck.

Might as well go with Darkest Hour or HoI3 instead of playing that pile of shit. Also, what are some Darkest Hour mods that aren't pozzed to high heaven? I know Kaiserreich is made by some Marxist cucks. Is there something that isn't garbage? I've been out of the loop for a while.

OP you fucking idiot you already know the answer.
THERE AREN'T ANY
Yeah yeah sure there is some short CoH campaign but there is nothing interesting about it. Just a few strategy missions against dumb A.I
There is also Silent Storm but story-wise it isn't interesting either.
Admit it faggot. You just made this thread to talk about how much you want a game where you play as a Nazi, you didn't make this thread to find games that let you play as one.
Kill yourself. I would also love to play as a German paratrooper in the battle of Monte Cassino and experience the hell the Germans had to go through in that fucking mountain. Also I get to kill niggers and Canadians. Over 100,000 allies got their asses handed to them in that Cassino despite having complete superiority to practically everything. Hundreds of thousands of troops, hundreds of heavy artillery, mortars and tanks, along with 24/7 aerial bombardment.

Attached: Harald Nugiseks winter uniform.jpg (1123x1600, 410.48K)

>monte cassino
You are my absolute negro. I never found anyone else with an interest in this battle.

I'd love something like Silent Storm / X-COM with a better narrative and going with an occult and technological angle, so alongside troops in power armor you have werewolves, vampires, wizards, psykers and all other manner of bizarre characters at your command.

You're not german, amerimutt

Whiter than you ahmed

what do you mean? there are countless strategy games and also countless multiplayer FPS games where you can play as nazis. I assume what you REALLY meant to ask is, is there a game with a singleplayer campaign like call of duty which depicts the germans' heroic struggle against judeo-bolshevism? and no there isn't, because there are hardly any games like that at all anymore, and when they did exist they all were pretty much the exact same setting trying to mimic saving private ryan.

It is overshadowed by meme battles like muh D-Day and Stalingrad. Compared to those the battle for Monte Cassino was fucking hell.
Germans outnumbered and outgunned, stuck on the top of a shitty mountain and bombarded 24/7 for months on end by artillery and aircraft, attacked from all sides by Canadians, niggers and middle-eastern shitskins while American tank divisions pushed their way forward.
And yet these absolute madmen managed to hold this pile of rocks and debris for like 4 months. And they didn't get wiped out, those fucking bastards. They managed to leave the and join with the rest of the German armies inland.

And before the battle even started they evacuated all the treasures and Italians to safety because they knew the americucks would bomb everything since they have zero respect for history

Attached: Italy21.jpg (960x760, 288.79K)

I think the issue is that most strategy games lack the narrative element that would make you emotionally connect with the events taking place on the screen.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Alber-183-25,_Otto_Skorzeny.jpg (495x795, 49.63K)

Yes you fucking template thread posting OP

Attached: dubsattachment.png (640x480, 350.88K)

umm I don't think so, sweetie.
being a kraut-lover you are not one who should gloat about this.

if you're the kind of autist who plays such games, you LARP and create the narrative in your head.