Sad Things

For what purpose? How can the world keep on spinning?

Other urls found in this thread:

vgmdb.net/album/5585
vgmdb.net/album/21376
vgmdb.net/artist/146
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, that's the thing OP. Life is like a wheel that kept on spinning, and it always kept on going without you

Stars fade eventually.

Mitsuda was heavily involved in the soundtrack for Xenoblade 2.

He wasn't just heavily involved, he was the lead composer.

I want to hear just one more new OST that Akira Yakamoka made before I die

Attached: Silent Hill 2.webm (640x384, 5.84M)

He only wrote three songs. He's at that stage in his life where he doesn't need to do full soundtracks, they'll pay big bucks for a him to plink out a leitmotif to mix.

apparently the company that did shadow hearts works on pachinko games now.

Excuse the kikepedia but that's just plainly incorrect.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1709x330, 195.17K)

I went through the soundtrack credits on the ost database myself. He did main theme, final boss and credits. Shill somewhere else, faggot.

I get the feeling like, one of these days, once Konami feels some financial pressure, they'll sell SH's IP off to the highest bidder, and I can't shake the feeling like that will be Nintendo. I don't know why I feel that, but at the same time, Bayonetta is practically considered a first party character by normalfags now.

Maybe we'll get lucky and it will be like Freeze Dong, where they got David Wise to do the OST.

Attached: 80892265891611497eb355d59020e86b863d2466c2068a396df634d2be959222.jpg (512x288, 16.83K)

If anything Sony would try to buy it desperately so they can turn it into TLOU with rust.
Best case scenario something like Kojima Productions picks it up and hires all ex-Team Silent devs for one last hurrah

You're right, user, I was completely forgot about the existence of Suda games. Actually I didn't know.

Attached: I'll shut up.jpg (450x337, 71.73K)

fug plz ignore the flag

>Best case scenario something like Kojima Productions picks it up and turns in into a directionless movie for one last hurrah
Fixed that for you.

You're actually probably right user it's just hard imagining another company grabbing it. Maybe Capcom because then they'd have both iconic survival horror brands? Sega?

Unless Japanese Pachinko business crumbles down, there is no possibility that Konami would sell it.
More like Sony I bet. They even funded and developed Siren series, which is direct rival of SH series, by hiring SH1's director until the whole series got tanked.

Attached: 3.jpg (800x600, 43.52K)

Japan made actual gambling legal, so Pachinko isn't nearly as profitable anymore.

Attached: Why.png (560x504, 102.65K)

That's the old publisher, Aruze. And they've always been big on Pachislot shit to the point I question why they even opted to publish a niche series like Shadow Hearts to begin with. Sacnoth, later Nautilus, were the actual developers, and no longer exist as a team. Aruze dissolved them some time after From the New World. Some of them went on to work with Mistwalker on Lost Odyssey.

Supposedly Kato and Machida have a new game in the works. They couldn't go into detail on it last I'd heard, but confirmed they would NOT be jumping on the crowdsourced Kikestarter bandwagon.

so are we ever gonna have some shadow hearts collection or does that shity company have the rights and is never gonna do anything with it

Aruze still owns it (pretty sure most devs don't own what they work on, sadly), but Machida and Kato have said in an interview last year or so that they would love to see the games be given a compilation rerelease happen if possible. Kind of doubt Aruze is interested though.

Attached: Jinpachiro Hyuga and Kiheita Inugami.jpg (1920x960, 382.95K)

so what would it take for that to happen? aruze isnt gonna be interested in doing it on their own what they need is a little push

Kojimbo is a fraud.
If his company gets the IP, it will turn it into some interactive movie

Why the fuck would you want Capcom, a company that actively hates gamers and ruin their main IPs, to have other company's IP?

Them Konami will just move on to gambling machines and mobile shit, both using Silent Hill and other IPs.
All companies are shit.
They will go were there are idiots spending money blindly.
Companies don't want to create good products.

Pretty sure embed related is from him, but I could be wrong. Also, the fact that Suda51 is more than likely a hack like Kojima makes me sad. Everything after NMH2 isn't nearly as interesting.

I didn't say I wanted that I was listing companies that I could see maybe buying the IP. After Silent Hills I'd much rather the series stay dead as painful as that is.

Wasn't that Jun Fukuda and Masafumi Takada? I could be wrong.

Anyone know if the market for that is growing, stable or shrinking?

FTFY

Any company that's publicly traded is especially trash, no exceptions.

Konami cuck strikes again

Look anywhere where it shows the specific composer next to the tracks, and it will count up to 25 tracks and some jingles. He was also the sole composer for Valkyria Revolution.

That song is by Neutrino. Yamaoka, despite being the director for NMH2's soundtrack, started having his work featured in Grasshopper games with Shadows of the Damned. Technically he did work on songs featured in "Mini Sound Track" which is a remix soundtrack that was bundled with the Jap version of NMH2.

Masafumi Takada and Jun Fukuda were the in house composers who did all of the music for NMH1 with the exception of the song "Heavenly Star" by Genki Rockets and the lyrics to "The virgin child makes her wish without feeling anything" which were written by Suda51. The soundtrack for 2 is much more varied with a lot of work from Jun Fukuda as well as many contributing artists.

vgmdb.net/album/5585
vgmdb.net/album/21376

True.
The thing is, all small studios and companies eventually sell out, or grow to become the next greedy pieces of shit. Therefore, all of them are shit.

Kojimbo is a fraud.
Stay mad, widow.

Which isn't as bad as people claim, you just have to go in expecting Shining Blade.

I don't know. Aruze has barely done anything with the series since shitcanning Nautilus, namely just whoring characters to Idea Factory for Chaos Wars, and making a SHII styled pachislot machine. Some companies just like to sit on shit rather than do anything with it, either on the off chance they might do something with it in the future, or to keep it out of other people's hands potentially making a profit off it themselves. And sadly, more often than not it's the popular, easy and cheap to find games that get the "HD" compilation treatment, rather than games that didn't do that well the first time around but could use another day in the light.

Attached: eb36bf1e92a5854461c34d386f56aa7a.jpg (640x600, 125.07K)

So what happens next?

Clearly you are just wrong. vgmdb.net/artist/146

Attached: reee.webm (320x240, 157.37K)