Warframe

Anniversary edition
5 years later WF is still one of (if not) the best online PVE grinders out there.
Log in now to grab free skins and dex series/slots and celebrate with fellow tenno.
Remember that DE loves you and buy plat.

Attached: KeyArtResize_FB.png (1917x1095, 847.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/932744-negative-platinum-balance/
forums.warframe.com/topic/932744-negative-platinum-balance/?page=16&tab=comments#comment-9607959
reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/86834a/de_needs_to_openly_address_problems_with_how_they/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll ask here too, is hysterical assault any good? Was gonna tomato my valkyr and put it in on my balanced build.

It's completely utterly useless and is huge waste of slot and standing.

Damn, it sounded fun.

Attached: extremely angry ivara.jpg (934x864, 123.01K)

Just bullet jump melee attack and you'll have more fun and better mileage.

But I wanted to swooce onto fags from 30m away. I already bullet jump on every other frame.

If you want to be useless but fun go Zephyr.

Thinking about starting this again, any guides on how to start as I only ever played the tutorial ages ago.

Do the star chart.
Do quests.
Found something curios? Look it up, maybe it's something you'll like a lot.
Only spend plat on slots.
Don't buy plat with real money.
What else? Spend argon crystals if you can as they expire. But don't sweat it, since they are easy to get.
And most importantly:
Don't get too attached to something powerful/fun, because it will be nerfed. Always.
Be mentally prepared that something you like will get fucked over, so constantly find different things to enjoy, otherwise you'll end up hating this game.

Attached: GrnGrenadeLauncher.png (512x312, 99.22K)

Oh and if you see Nitain alert - do it.
You'll need a lot of nitain if you'll stick around.

Attached: catisnotsure.jpg (518x852, 177.42K)

Yes.
Welcome to warframe.

Attached: Duc3WxS.png (295x256, 179.12K)

1. Do whatever you like and can.
2. Wait for 75% plat discount.
3. Buy $20 of plat worth with discount.
4. Buy potatoes with plat.
5. Install them into any frame and guns you want.
6. Enjoy game.
7. Don't buy anything premium besides potatoes and 12+ mastery guns

i use tonkor on plains with jet stream zephyr, its really effective

I haven't touched the game in five years. I went back and found a bunch of new stuff i can't recognize. There's a ship that talks now? and the level progression is a mess with the new interface but it looks pretty as heck. I think i unlocked wings but i have no idea where i can modify/equip them. What the fuck are the anyama stars and statues and endo and the gems? Also i signed up for a thing called steel meridian and a machine wants me to scan shit? The earth open level looks incredible though, i wish there was one of those on every planet, or at least mars because i fucking love the mars levels.

its ordis, before getting orokin'd he was ordan karris, a ferocious assassin, scan the cephalon fragments to learn more.
its not a mess, its quite easy tbh, you are mastery rank 0 so there are a range of weapons you can acquire at mr0, then leveling those weapons to level 30, you get mastery xp, and then when the mastery xp gauge is full, on the menu it will appear a mr test, you complete it you get from mr0 to mr1. currently you can get to mr25, and currently max mr required to use all equipment in game is 16 iirc also experience in this game is called affinity, and its a resource used for various thing.
archwing is equippable by looking at the bottom right of your screen there is a button which let you choose what costumize
those are ayatan sculptures, and the ayatan gems are their batteries, which make them works, also they give you more endo(resource used to upgrade mods)
its a syndacate, there are many, and progressing with the syndacate will let you acquire mods and weapons only obtainable by that syndacate. such as vaykor hek and marelok from steel meridian which are very good weapons
that symaris and he gives you some targets to scan, they are different to other enemies, they have a tiny blue outline and they are called symaris targets(duh) and you need the symaris scanner i believe and not the regular one, you need to scan 4 points on the target, and since targets tends to run, a frame with cc or some symaris traps are reccomended
next open world type level is gonna be venus
now that is what i call spoonfeeding

also those statues can be used as decoration for your orbiter

Is grinding out prime garbage and jewing up trade chat still viable for making plat?

Thanks for taking the time to answer though. It's gonna be hard getting back into the grind, but at the very least i already have a bunch of stuff maxed out and apparently i have ingame currency i do not remember buying so it'll be easy to get the rythm back.

Most explosive weps are effective on plains with wings/zephyr.
It's still a pale shadow of game destroyer Tonkor once was.

Yep.
You can also use warframe.market for more busieness-like approach.

To be honest current warframe is the least grindy in all its history. Nothing is too hard or takes too long or is unacquirable through trading.
It feels almost like not warframe at times.

Attached: Warframe0510.jpg (1920x1080, 980.82K)

Warframe is fucking trash.
Its this shitty RNG skinners box with terrible and insane grind that does everything to make you log in daily for your shitty reward.

The gameplay is fucking awful, since it just consists of either running through a level as fast as you can, or abusing massive AoE skills to clear everything while running through it as fast as you can.

The combat is fucking shitty as hell, enemies are badly designed, need no counterplay and the AI is utterly braindead.

What you get early on when starting the game is the best the game has to offer, it only gets shittier and incredibly repetitive as you grind the same levels over and over again to maybe get some piece of shit that is worth something or what you need.
There are raids, but those are abysmal gimmicks that are both bugged, lag to fuck.

The core game of Warframe is shit, do not play it.

Attached: 1416104542380.jpg (770x1000, 332.51K)

Trying to do those ghoul missions on earth, i got cut down and swallowed up by impossibly tough grineers and the ghoul themselves. I take it these are meant for groups of players instead of solo?

No it really doesn't, if anything its pretty damn solid

Attached: ddf54c8bf4daf206a411faf065a36952982dfc950fb409b0f0af1784670f1d36 (1).jpg (1415x1251, 220.61K)

Attached: 1519258857633.gif (640x480, 1000.87K)

I hope the game gets some actual content soon. I'm so sick of doing nothing but racking up daily log-in points and sorties with terrible rewards.

Ghouls are pretty awful to fight between all their gimmicks and then exploding into poisonous/freezing clouds. If you have a character that's immune to CC like Titania or Oberon take them. And honestly the rewards are incredibly bad so if you aren't playing in a group to get it over with it's a huge waste of time when you could be doing regular bounties for vaulted relics and osteron standing.

Attached: don't talk to me or my operator again.png (651x820, 985.59K)

Nigga you know not what RNG is.

Attached: Reborn-Episode-4-Logo.jpg (1280x853, 547.87K)

Ghouls are equivalent of level 60 content I think, so if you struggle to solo sorties you will struggle with ghouls.
Otherwise they're pretty much fucking nothing compared to old-school MOT/Trials content. You're supposed to one shot them with meta guns/frames.
Rip trials btw.

It will get another open world map and that's it.
If you've run out of "content" already, I recommend suspending it for like 1-2 years before returning.
Actual new content accumulates very slowly in warframe, game is designed for you to replay (grind) the same content with new gear over and over again.

Attached: smacks lips.jpg (1920x1080, 954.73K)

Is there a way to get the foundry to display only mods that are not inserted anywhere, or only those inserted in specific items? it gets a bit confusing with this new interface.
I do like that the cards have depth and effects now though, and the endo system seems a LOT better than the old thing of burning cards for shitty card experience.

You mean the things that got removed?

oh so its still shit?

Haven't spent any penny on this game and mp4 related is me

Attached: 2018-03-19_00-53-48.mp4 (1920x1032, 9.67M)

I just wish the archwing didn't die in one hit.

This game still P2W shit?

Not at all. Its actually grind 2 win. Even if you bought all the "best weapons" and the "best mods" and followed the "best builds" you still have a lot of fucking grinding to do. Leveling up the weapon, especially after every forma. Also leveling up and forma-ing warframes, also grinding out all the credits & endo to level up mods, etc. Also, its entirely a PvE game. (Ignore all the tiny pvp shit the devs threw in.). To "win" you just need to git gud and play a bunch. Grind out good gear, grind out good warframes, grind up anything and everything. Also knowing all the tiny details that help you survive at higher level stuff. Something simple like rolling isn't too well known. Rolling also reduces all damage taken by the player by 75% during its animation.
Also knowing how warframe abilities work and how they synergize.
The game is not Pay to Win, it is Pay for Less Grind.

Raids were shit. Shit!

Now it's shit and its playerbase is dying.

Attached: VS.jpg (1381x647, 97.31K)

Yeah basically. Come blay Monhun. It's grindy, has better combat and the devs don't hate you. Also your pet isn't as retarded.
Just don't play World.

I haven't made or used arcanes yet, what happened?

I make decent plat from just trading extra shit I have, everything, including common (but popular) mods like Serration.

I have over 90 rep on warframe.market, that makes me a big baller.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (981x82, 7.25K)

Missed an opportunity there, user.

Everyone is going to tell you and meme about Limbo. Listen to me, if you want to farm the top tier stealth frame, use Limbo on corpus spies. People only hate this frame because they invest way too much into their primaries and get ass flustered because Limbo ceases all bullet trajectories in an area. Read about him and just learn how to deal with one when you see it because you'll either get an ebin memer, a new player or a bro Limbo player.

Iflynn did an amazing video guide on YouTube. I didn't watch the whole thing, but it definitely got me my bearings.

Attached: 96966c05fe2036f1c9e2cb3c47c8842d--warframe-memes-warframe-funny.jpg (236x333, 12.61K)

I agree. You have a lot of actions as the player character, but the enemies are mostly zombie hordes.

That's why the only case where I play this game is to vaccinate my friends from the grind so they quit within a week of playing.

The issue with a lot of Limbos is that they just press 4 instead of toggling their shit as appropriate. But yes, a good Limbo can trivialize most of the game.

Attached: 170880798348f95e9ee3d59f54b733115dbf17e3_full.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Attached: 9132898713242134.jpg (528x384, 88.16K)

My dad works at DE. Give me ideas on how to fix melee in warframe. I'll go tell him.

How much is frost prime going these days? warframe maket is saying 500~1200 but i don't think people actually pay this much in a single frame.

Tell him his company can suck a dick. I like the game and all, but fuck them.
forums.warframe.com/topic/932744-negative-platinum-balance/

i saw WTS for 50p last night

Attached: 1468681700947.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Oh buddy, wew, no. He's not only unvaulted right now but everyone and their dog got him for free from being good goys on twitch prime. He's probably 300-400 if I had to guess.

Make slide attack a button so I don't have to run AutoHotkey in the background. Remove everything that isn't a slide attack.

It makes sense, just have to wait until he gets vaulted again and the new venus of eidolons map is launched and with slew of new players who will find themselves without him and wanting.
I'm a patient jew, no worries.

That's not fixing it, it's breaking it more.

Fuckin lol
They just banned a founder member at the drop of a hat, they must be desperate for those bucks after all.

it was his fault. what kind of name is that?

Attached: imageproxy.php.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

if you have to background check niggers in a fucking vidya so your account doesn't get banned and held hostage for real money, your company a shit. please consider suicide.

i'll admit it is a shitty practice but unexpected on DE? no. going to be interesting to see how it unfolds and if any threads get edited directly by DE so they can save face.

Which frame has the biggest butt

We already know this, user.

the absolute state of things. reading that thread, it's been going on awhile and a partner talked to rebecca and she's aware of that particular instance. you know a youtuber is gonna shekel off it if they don't move quick

I dropped this game a few months back when I had to move and only just got around to picking it back up again. I'm sort of stuck, I'd been progressing through the planets and just finished Uranus, but I've been having a ton of trouble with ordinary missions. Enemies are just absurdly tanky and deal shitloads of damage, and I feel like I'm about to run into a wall as I get into Neptune. Does that just mean I'm not grinding enough? Do I need to get weapons that are objectively better? wat do?

Attached: tracers.gif (650x375, 498.79K)

Look into mods.
Get yourself essentials like serration/pressure point/others. I can't be assed to learn all the names even after 5 years, but you get the idea.
Get elemental mods.
Get multishot mods.
Look up locations where to get them, most are pretty easy to grind so don't go around buying them with plat.
Level them with endo.
Go to relay and start doing shit for Simaris.
Get his simulacurum key.
Test your shit on dummies.
Starchart isn't even considered mid game, mid game starts after that so yeah, learn how damage work.

What frames are you using? If you're having trouble surviving get either a frame that can go invisible like ash, loki, or octavia or get a tank frame like rhino,nezha, nidus, inaros, valkyr, or oberon. Also like the other user said get mods and start putting forma and potatoes on your gear. Most enemies probably feel real tacky cause of their armor, so you need something with good status and either put corrosive on or it needs to have slash.

Fag frame is definitely not a tank, especially at high levels.

You wot m8?
He has his own iron skin

The only thing he can tank are dicks up his ass.

Warding halo is enough to take you through the star chart, and now he's clan research he is piss easy to get. If user is having trouble surviving Nezha is fine until he tries the sorties.

pls don't bully the cutie

Zephyr Prime is up.

Yeah, but Warding Halo is like 1/8 or less the strength of Iron Skin. He has to rely more on staying fast, using CC, and killing things before they kill him.

Hey fags, should we make another wf clan since our current one is consistently full and refuses to expand?
Granblue is seperated into A and B teams, why don't we as well? this will allow us to swell our numbers while not making clan research x100 bullshit.

I just talked to the guy last night, you can tell he feels insulted deep down but he says "im over it" he also hinted that he has furfag tier disposable income and spends exorbitant amounts on random shit.

That Dutchess person? She also offered to take down her forum post cause muh hurt fees. Furfag tier logic to match the income. Did she pay the 4.5k in plat to get her account unbanned?
DE jewed up the prime access prices on consoles I think too. This game a shit.

Charging $1.00 for prime access nothing is the latest jew DE is doing.

where does all this talk about how they're the shit, teaching the AAAs how its done etc come from? the 8ch reddit reach out? honestly slept on this game until recently but it's a crock of jewshit

I was leveling Rhino at the time, just maxed him. I've also maxed Excalibur and Frost Prime, and have a lower-level Oberon that I haven't fucked around with much. Found some fuckups with my weapons though, my damage output is a lot better now.

What are some fun frames to work towards, and what should I be doing while I work on starchart between

Also, I haven't fought the stalker yet. He just hasn't appeared. Should I hold off on Second Dream until I fight him at least once, or nah? Anything I'd be missing?

Nova is great, save some ducats for Inaros quest when Baro shows up next. He'll save your ass for newb sorties. Don't neglect Plains grind, espec archwing launcher. Don't think you miss anything if you don't fight stalker.

Stalker drops the Dread at a pretty decent rate which is a pretty nice bow. Is worth using some forma on it for Bow only sorties.

Get Nidus. It's the fucking shit, especially when you're surrounded by people.
Get Trinity. Great utility, you never die, nobody ever dies around you and you can just spam EV, watching the fireworks that is your teammates spamming their abilities. Great spectator Frame.
Get Octavia to play music while you play.
Get Ember, because her 4th ability is cool as shit to turn on and never turn off.
Get Valkyr because screaming at people you're about to rip open with your bare hands is amazing.

Attached: Brony_and_his_fuckbuddy.jpg (540x366, 20.35K)

That's actually his dad.

user I…

Should that make it hotter or something?

Attached: IMG_4698.JPG (797x1000, 186.9K)

Attached: catching Mark in a thread.jpg (1024x576, 47.82K)

According to the retarded logic used by the likes of you, pic related are hooves.
Seriously, your entire argument is based around your lack of knowledge regarding female attire.
If you're seeing hooves instead of shoes, this says more about your own sexuality than about Octavia's design.

Attached: danielle-10-10-17-562[1].jpg (1218x1724, 220.51K)

What are you talking about you turbo nigger, I was talking about the name.
Why do you have to go full retard at someone making fun of a character in a game? Are you stupid or something?

Attached: Octavia_Melody_ID_S4E23.png (160x247, 69.19K)

An Octave is a full scale from which every other multiple can be made as well, but overall the sound stays the same. You can pretty much play the very same music several octaves below and above.
It's a very common term among anyone familiar with music, that it was used as the name of a frame or as the name of a pony, both related to music surprises no one but those seeking confirmation bias. Which is ironic, actually.

I dunno user, you're sounding very retarded trying to make a very common musical term related to MLP. Almost as retard as those claiming high heels are actually hooves, I guess.

user, everyone knows about the octave thing just like you said and that's why I find it hilarious that you went to a completely different tangent and started to say shit about feets and heels.
I don't frequent these threads enough to know how they can shape a man like this but you need to learn to recognize when someone is taking the piss at you like who successfully gets many (you)'s by posting obvious bait

Attached: bear.gif (312x312, 72.11K)

This game really wants me to make this shitty greatsword, but it's not gonna happen. Not until I have a spare Broken War at least. Not like I use the damn thing anymore but still.

Attached: 1464600040283-0.jpg (472x357, 12.57K)

It's a shame that this weapon deals mostly impact damage, what a waste of a cool looking design. Hopefully it will get a buff when the melee update becomes a thing

Ayo hol up, bronies are at it again? Starting to slide their horse frame as something neutral?

Attached: Capreolus_capreolus_cloven_hoof.jpg (1896x5168 174.82 KB, 3.2M)

every fucking thread. Speaking of, Octavia just started cooking, any tunes or tips in general?

Oh man, the good not-so-old days…
This carried me through my first prime shit and platinum.

P O N Y F R A M E

Download all seasons of MLP and watch them
Fap to pony porn
Make yourself a tulpa
kill yourself

Attached: 1zyelv4.jpg (600x762, 48.43K)

Tulpa sounds appealing.

I swear to god this is the same user who would shout shitsniffer but ponyframe actually stuck.

Someone post the screencap where some horsefucker made a fucked up tulpa and couldn't get it to go away.

Shame about the name, but anyone with half a brain can tell that the feet are supposed to resemble high heeled shoes. Pretty sure it isn't the first female frame with them either.

Saryn has heels too.

Whatever you say bronybro.

Attached: 54654645.gif (300x256, 384.34K)

Saryn is worse than Octavia, instead of being the ponyframe she's the fartframe.

That doesn't even make sense. There's like one image of her farting and her abilities are more suited to some shit like pozframe.

Attached: IMG_4697.JPG (500x374, 44.73K)

That's the joke, user.
There's a lot more than one image.

Attached: C4C5P9wVUAE2TTw.jpg large.jpg (480x480, 53.49K)

I already deconstructed that stupid forum post image that
LITERALLY DESTROYS THE ENTIRE HORSEFUCKER OCTAVIA ARGUMENT INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING IT
in the last thread
read the fucking image, it clearly shows that the name has nothing to do with bronies or ponies

Where?

cryptoyiff detected

no it isn't. it's exactly 2/3 the strength, and that's balanced out because it has a (remarkably effective) radial fire effect with 100% fire proc chance built in. it scales with armor and power strength (just like iron skin) and it also gives him complete immunity to status effects including knockdowns (just like iron skin.)

I'm not saying nezha is a "tank frame" but warding halo IS very strong, and he has a solid armor value of 175 which puts him ahead of most other frames (equal to regular saryn). he's in that weird place like saryn where he's not really "tank" but he's fairly durable. "tough DPS" I suppose, like a fury warrior or something. in a pinch I'd say he qualifies for "tank" better than anyone short of the real tanks.

this guy has the right of it. this game is all about mods. you can walk through everything but the very hardest end-game content with excalibur and MK1 gear if you put enough mods into it.

tell him to get steve sinclair to say "why I am so bald" on his periscope
more seriously, tell him they need to add a fucking toggle for the god damn vignette filter in the captura.
as far as melee goes, the problem is that enemies don't react to melee attacks differently from being shot. most of the time they don't react at all. I know a long time ago Geoff said "we're not trying to go all devil may cry with it" back when they were first introducing melee 2.0 and back then my reaction was "… why not?" because what we have is basically a poor approximation of high-action brawler combat. they need to take the next step and make melee in warframe play essentially like low-level/low-tier gameplay from bayonetta/DMC. I'm not asking for juggles and insane combo strings but there are VERY BASIC functions to the mechanics that are lacking. for example, many melee attacks in DMC cause the enemy to stagger backward – however, most of them also cause dante to step forward. this is just a single, most basic example. another thing they need to do is make use of that alt-fire button that we have now for guns on melee weapons. many of the combos in the game now are difficult if not impossible to reliably execute because attack speed is so variable (assuming they even work reliably without macros, like the combos on the bullet dance stance which are basically impossible to do without an autofire macro)
I actually think slide attacks dealing bonus damage needs to be removed, it's highly exploitable and doesn't really make sense. slam attacks, sure, wall attacks, eh, they're hard to pull off so maybe. but slide attacks' benefit should be that they have bonus CC (automatic knockdown/knockback like sparring weapons' kick) or wide coverage (tempo royale, burning wasp), not "(that) plus a shitload of extra damage"
one thing that really helps make melee fun is if you disable "camera tracks melee target", however melee auto targeting is also a problem. it makes melee feel stiff and un-fun, but it also becomes very hard to hit enemies without it unless you are using a really big weapon. basically, disabling melee auto targeting makes fist weapons, daggers, and etc more or less useless. I think this is another thing that could use work.

although realistically speaking the #1 thing that warframe needs is more map tiles. TONS more map tiles. like 10x the number there are now. I don't mind if they even resort to some dumb tricks like mirroring existing tiles, or just rearranging parts of existing tiles, although obviously entirely new map tiles would be better.
the plains are alright, I don't hate them, and I actually think the upcoming town + open-world area looks cool, but the #1 flaw with warframe is that after 5 years I'm tired of flipping through the same damn maps over and over again. adding a new open-world area will make for a fun diversion but 70% of the game is still the starmap and still the same procedurally-generated maps and frankly more tiles for that would multiplicatively add variety to the gameplay due to the procedurally-generated nature of the maps.

Attached: Warframe 2013-04-14 01-17-52-97.png (1920x1080 2.21 MB, 2.16M)

They don't need more map tiles for existing sets, they need to develop tech that allows them to decouple assets from existing tilesets and plate them in different locations. Cargo containers, railings, windows, doors, tubes, whatever.

Nope. Nearly impossible doing stage 3 of a sortie with MK1 gear. A frame and team carrying you doesn't count.

>end up with Lotus or worse Ordis instead
I can already see it happening.

Does seem like the Warframe threads have been going through different phases of shitposters, yeah. As if having the usual "WARFRAME IS JEWSHIT QUIT PLAYING IT, JUST SELLING FOR PLAT MAKES YOU AS BAD" wasn't enough.

Ordis tulpa would be to teir.

Is this a common bug?

Attached: WHEERRES YOUR HEAD AAATT.jpg (1920x1080, 1.34M)

still shit, barelly any difference

Attached: GrnFlameSpear.png (512x342, 39.83K)

How do the Plains work? The progression confuses the shit out of me. In fact, progression confuses me in general with so many parallel things. I'm used to the fairly static progression of MMOs.

Goodbye, Sylvie.

Attached: beec64f8c4e05ba7479c5ec76187b34fc2ec24121eee0124f1e311738f63b1a1.jpeg (1158x818, 88.36K)

user it's just a stick.

Plains work exactly like regular map except you get sever quests per run instead of one.
Progression in warframe is pretty linear really, it's just there are a bunch of separate progressions at once.

Can you make mecha tulpa that has no emotions and just kills shit that is dangerous to me?

There you go. Scales well too.

Is the Scourge any better?

It's kind of sad to see cool weapons being wasted with shit stats or gimmicks like the Argonak and Javlok, specifically when they are from the best faction. But at least we sometimes get great weapons with great stats and good looks like the Plasmor and Quartakk

It's ok. It won't fall off as hard as the javlok cause it had mad status and can use corrosive and viral, but it doesn't deal very much damage even with my riven.

adding to what had said, the scourge also has some aoe to its primary fire, making it pretty good for armorstripping/statusing small clumps of enemies. I don't think that the alt fire does anything good aim can't though.

Range and duration. Try to avoid meme songs. Don't press 2.

The alt fire I've found to be even worse than just shooting at them normally. I tried it with the toxicyst for a meme build with mesa, but it would actually prevent the buff from activating half the time.

Makes sense because only absolute PUSSIES play him like me

Black Desert loves you too

Funneh joke brat

Best skinner's box maybe

Monhun is just warframe without guns.

You good goy's been trying out the new ship decoration tools?
Ive gotten a real good use out of posters.
Say goodbye to looking at that infested shit on the ground

user just because you don't know how to break the game doesn't mean there is not a way.

Attached: The Wall.jpg (1920x1080, 502.85K)

It happened again, but worse this time

Attached: Now the legs.jpg (1920x1080, 1.48M)

BROTHER

Attached: ba3[1].png (351x745, 262.89K)

Because you put it on the wall instead?

No I just pushed it into the closet where I don't have to look at it.

they shut down that extortion thread
forums.warframe.com/topic/932744-negative-platinum-balance/?page=16&tab=comments#comment-9607959
reddit, to shock of everyone, is defending it
reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/86834a/de_needs_to_openly_address_problems_with_how_they/

so if i sell a god roll and don't hire Magnum PI they'll ban and then extort me to pay for his plat. they already forum banned me for pretty tame posts. why the fuck should i keep playing this game?

Attached: 1469580351552.jpg (259x194, 8.88K)

forgot the LOL

Attached: plebbitwflol.png (1123x124, 10.22K)

It's not such an easy matter. These cases are obviously made public and that's why you see them at all.
What you probably don't see is the reverse of it: someone making 2 accounts, sending Plat from A to B, buying something with A and charging back with B, thus letting A keep the items without having actually spent money.
This is a simple scam that's likely been done already several times and that's the reason they don't "fix" these situations right away, it might be a scammer again.

These cases you won't see made public since neither the scammer nor the company have an interest in more people knowing about this "exploit" so whether it never happened or it happens 1000 times for every legit customer, we will likely never know, just likely we don't actually know if the case you're posting is legit too.

And don't forget, companies actually get in trouble whenever they have to pay chargebacks. Several banks will see it as possible criminal activity and PayPal for instance can even freeze accounts that it deems suspicious for similar behaviour. If this situation was solved post-haste the way people are asking for, it'd likely lead to others doing the same in a not-so-legit manner, leading to a flood of people having items they did not pay for while DE has a lot to explain to whoever is handling their transactions.

Not necessarily defending DE either, but you gotta understand that shit isn't as black and white as everyone would like it to be.
There's bad companies out there, but there's bad players too and usually the shit behaviour of one side is merely a reaction to the shit behaviour of the other side.

I'm aware of all that, but really don't give a shit because
a) they can't be fucked to address it themselves. just point the finger at support or throw hotpockets under the bus
b) losses and writeoffs are standard for any company in the digital world.
c) it's an absolute fucked way of handling it.

This reads like an advertisement. How often do you plan on making these threads?

Attached: terry dance.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

How did both of you retards miss the part where I wrote
A frame and team carrying you doesn't count.
Because both of your examples relating to the warframe not the shittiest weapons in the game.

That legit looks like a pussy under his head.

You did not understand a single thing I just wrote.
Of course "they can't be fucked to address it", the less thing they want is more exposure to this.
Not only does this put them in a bad situation, actually adressing it with just signal every scammer that there's an easy way to buy stuff at cost 0.

"losses and writeoffs" are also the least of their worries when it comes to chargebacks. Being denied further transactions over whatever medium they are using means no more revenue from people buying stuff until the issue is solved and that's something that goes out of their hands the second it starts. I'm talking about whatever bank they deposit their cash in suddendly telling them "your account is frozen because it looks like you're trying to commit some kind of fraud".

Of fucking course it is, and this the real reason why scammers and similar situations are actually so dangerous and terrible.
If none of that was up on the table, the plat would be restored to that account in seconds since the situation would be much clear.
But since DE has little to no way of knowing if this was a scam and who the scammer even is, they can't simply accept that possibility because there's no evidence supporting it.

At best they can only say that one account is this old and the other is much more recent, or that one account has a tons of unlocks and playtime while the other is mostly empty, but that still doesn't prove the person that got fucked didn't actually make the other account.
I actually believe he didn't, but that's something that can't be proven unless the actual culprit steps forward or is found.
The situation is fucked, but it wasn't DE that fucked it and the end result, despite being this bad, it's not the worst that could happen.

Because it's fun! Just don't make big transactions and you're fine!
Better buy plat from warframe dot com, son, it's safe and fast.

Every time previous thread is on page 13 and at bump limit.
We have this shit running for like a year now, why it got you interested just now? See something you like?
Would you like to buy plat?

DE's dick is so far in your mouth, it's messing with your brain
can't run an anti drug ad, wouldn't want the kids to learn about those marijuanas, holy shit grandpa.
so every other company that deals with chargebacks has to ransom OTHER CUSTOMERS to appear legitimate? as if that on it's face isn't complete bullshit, you're saying banks (largest system in the world) aren't aware and don't deal with it on an hourly basis.
That mentality is the reason for every overreaching bullshit law that fucks innocent people. Can't deal with the issue, fuck everyone. It's totally not OUR fault tho :^)
They already banned the other guy dumbshit. Why you would bring "a terrible and dangerous" person in for testimony at all is beyond me.
They're fucking it now per your own admission. You want to get fucked because other people are pricks, go for it. Go buy some more plat to help poor DE.
Well, your dick's not on fire right? You sound like a moronic SF liberal video game dev.

Other companies don't allow players to freely trade premium currency without subscription or other hoops to jump through.
DE's baseness just keeps biting them in the ass because of scammers and shitheads like you.
Just shut the fuck up already and buy plat.

Pretty much. It's really just saying "I like being fucked unlubed in the ass because he points me at a cool paining"
Bring the nukes already.

Attached: just.jpg (539x960, 49.59K)

I'm tired of this fucking game.

What other F2P are out there, that aren't pay to win?

星际战甲
It's in chink though.

Warfame is Pay 2 Grind Less at the worst.

There's PSO2, but it's DEEPS endgame.

torrents are pretty fun

Rhino Prime best prime. Prove me wrong, faggots.
You can't touch me, for I have become God.

Attached: download.jpeg (171x294, 9.27K)

Bara Prime is a pretty good frame for tanking, I don't think many people will disagree with you there.

Well you have to use at least one frame, so it should be included.

a brand new category of shitter

Attached: Chuckles externally.JPG (418x728, 62.71K)

What's your solution anyway?

Shade's cloak does that, it's worse on frost and it takes chromas pelt off as well.

Removal of the key system made the game shit and removed an important casual filter. Warframe private servers when?

Doubt that would ever happen with how jewish DE is.

You already can set up private severs for pvp

I don't play the game and would otherwise avoid this thread but
has got to be one of the worst pieces of praise I've ever seen

Eat the chargebacks, put out content that people are more prone to buy, raise prices universally or a combo. If you need to hold individual players fucking ransom if they run into someone doing chargebacks, your company is already tits up.

So Baro's in, let's just see wha-

Attached: Fucking Nothing.jpg (248x252, 69.59K)

So the company is the one that should lose money, despite having no fault of their own?
Which is what they have been doing so far? How does that help this specific problem?
I though your problem was that an innocent person got screwed, but here you are suggestion screwing the entire playerbase because of this incident.

If you don't do that, the game will be overrun with fake accounts doing chargebacks just so they can sell Plat for IRL currency.
Why are you so emotionnaly invested into this that you can only see this from one side instead of actually thinking for a bit on the consequences of all the dumb suggestions you're saying?

They never had it, holy shit lol.
more prone. more. as in different.
It's F2P stupid. See also above, as well as the current 80$ nothing packs
1. it apparently already is enough of an issue. 2. there's zero repurcussion on those people as it is you absolute fucking waterhead. the only people paying are legit customers.

lol fuck off with your projection about seeing one side while you do mental backflips to jam some game company's dick in your mouth. next you're going to defend them deleting thread after thread about it. such a fan of it, i genuinely hope this policy gets you b& and extorted.

if you're not a dev/shill, why the hell are you defending this? because you like the pretty picture they put up for you to press buttons on? pathetic m8.

Chargebacks imply they had to refund money they received from someone else.

By putting more cosmetic items for sale, the company no longer loses money with this chargeback? Or does the player that got scammed get his plat back somehow? I'm really not seeing how this helps this specific instance, you might as well say "they are going to make money in future, so there's no problem with losing some now"

So what prices are they going to rise if it's F2P, mate? That was your suggestion, after all.
Are they gonna charge an extra dollar to buy Syandanas to make up for lost revenue in this specific instance or any other similar in the future? Gee, thanks. Here I am not doing anything wrong and now I gotta pay extra for cosmetic stuff because someone else is a scammer, thanks a bunch.

And none of your proposed solutions help with that, they just pass the problem along towards either the devs or the community at large.

If you're not the person that actually lost money, why are you attacking DE?
I can pull the same argument back at you and it sounds just as retarded. I don't give a fuck about DE, but I hate seeing issues like this being handled in an incredibly one-sided way. You just end up screwing literally everyone with your retarded virtue-signaling in the long-run.

You already proved you know fuck all about banking works earlier ITT so I'll clue you in. Chargebacks are money you counted on that you didn't have. Welcome to the digital era. They're passing that on to the player by making THEM hold plat until THEY know the purchase was legit. On top that they then charge them for someone else not coming through. That's bullshit double dipping and you know it.

Prone to buy issue comes down to increasing revenue overall to account for the chargebacks. Every fucking company deals with chargebacks user.
How disingenuous do you intend to be? That's the whole issue. You're totally okay with the concept when it's one person getting slammed 200$
More circular bullshit. Again, chargebacks gonna happen. Current policy isn't helping either so your defense of that regard is nonsense.
They're already fucking people, and legit every player is in line to take the dick next. Like I said, you support the policy, take it on the chin. Go email poor DE about their chargebacks and throw some cash to balance the ledger.

Obviously not. You don't even think so yourself from the looks of it.

Ouch Oof My Bones

Attached: THAT LOOKS LIKE IT HURTS.jpg (1920x1080, 1.69M)

I gave up on warframe when stealth became about spamming silent grenade launchers. Let me be a fucking ninja in my goddamn space ninja game, damn it. There's no point in doing it if there's no reward or satisfaction.

There are a few other things I wanted to do that didn't pan out either. I played Oberon and had a lot of fun, but from what I recall he was (unnecessarily) nerfed. Then I also had a muscle wizard Atlas. It about speaks for itself. I can't see myself ever grabbing the game again. It was so promising back during update 7, but it's nothing but wasted potential.

Attached: 0b7498276025bbf2c94c7b74409f321b0ea21b1a6cf0f59be337864c7280e920.gif (250x250, 999.92K)

Is this your photo card?

Attached: cant see shit captn.jpg (1920x1080, 701.2K)

Is this the quality I'm to expect for the remainder of my attempts at playing this? Half the time I can't even fucking log in.

yes, yes is it is nothing.

Edgy

Go to options and select your region.
Don't try to play with US if you're some monkey from deep asia.

How come this game has such a community of absolute retards? What's the fucking difference anyway, you're at the very most going to have to gather two people more.

Yeah randoms are shit. You have to take it easy with them. One time I was recruiting for something, a bunch of people immediately replied "inv", I sent invites to all, so first come first serve. We got a full team, so someone who didn't got in replied "full?" I was like "yeah sorry". But them some retard immediately backed out for some reason, so I went and re-invited the first guy
Fucking divas I swear

I haven't killed a single eidolon yet. Besides arcanes I don't see the appeal to it.
Actually, just remembered that apparently using operator flight in the plains is a pretty efficient way of traveling. So I might try that in the future.

CAT CUMMIES ALERT

Do cats have any use now?

Attached: irony.png (531x335, 29.12K)

nah but mabe khora might need them.

I'm pretty sure kora's cat is just part of her and you won't need to grind cum and breed it.

Bump.
Tell me of your venus hype.

Attached: yj6i0qQ.jpg (1024x1004, 57.29K)

I think he meant we might need cat genes to craft korra. Makes sense actually

That's fucking retarded. Which means DE would probably do that. Then they'll have to explain why Zephyr doesn't need bird wings to craft, or why Hydroid doesn't need fish oil.

Shut your whore mouth before you give them ideas and have them patch that in

you're fucking retarded. zephyr doesnt have a customizable bird and hydroid doesnt a fish that follows you around. that kavat cum whore khora does.

You get 500% xp, that sounds like a reward to me.
Ho fucking high are you? He's been the laughing stock of warframe up until recently. also try atlas now, he gives no fucks.

I will always laugh at retards complaining about their favourite frame being nerfed if said frame wasn't Limbo.
Limbo was for years upon years simply dogshit.
The best you could do with him was troll people, flip the bird to enemies on missions that didn't require killing them, trolling people, spam Cataclysm as a very large AoE nuke (seriously, the damage was retarded-strength tier) and… trolling people.

I stuck with it because I love parallel dimensions fuckery and they finnaly made him playable with other people without being a horrible cunt.
Cataclysm remains the confiest AoE ability in the game. Tired of Grinner screaming about Tenno Skooma? Slide into Limbo's Zen Bubble and enjoy the calm and quiteness.

Dear god no

Attached: da8.gif (467x561, 583.28K)

Why? Get an Heliocor, smash some Kavcats and you're set.
Sand of Inaros quest can be replayed and one of the missions spawns 15 of the fuckers.

I just had an idea today and maybe I should take it to DE forums:
One thing that's missing is random stuff mid-mission. Besides generating rooms and corridors, the game could spawn certain encounters and assorted obstacles that people have to circunvent. Like a room that suddendly full of lasers and only unlocks the doors after 15 seconds, or a mini-boss like that one Jaguar you can find on some spy missions.

Fucking kill yourself.

Did I say something that angered you?
Was it the Kavat thing?
Or are you one of the "I can't pick Ember, press 4 and farm afk for hours anymore" shitters?

Not only you are a retard, you're also a projecting retard.
Get cancer and die.

It's really hard to keep a conversation going this days.
Mate, if you disagree with something I posted, it's a good idea to post: "No you fucking idiot, you're wrong and here's why: [X]".
Stopping at "No you fucking idiot" doesn't really count as conversation.

Confirmed for not playing the game
You need to scan the fuckers, not kill them. That's some retarded advice you gave there.
Go to ODS with an invisible frame and scan away. Ever since crafting one for myself I never did it, but I did, preemptively, all the kavat gene code alerts that popped in front of me. I must be sitting on quite a few of those, and I recomend you do the same just in case.

Found the foreign.

Yes I don't speak burger you dumb fuck.

Technically he does now, with his reworked 4, so eat a tentacle dick there cunt.

The heliocor scans things you kill dummy.

Because scanning kavats is not just boring and annoying RNG fest, but it also involves additional grinding/waiting for keys/baro/weekend alerts.
It's several layers of cancer and you promoting it makes you look like DE's shill.

Just cause there are multiple ways to get cat DNA doesn't mean you need to use all of them, they are all just as efficient. If you already have inaros then congrats just use his quest, if you don't make some derelict keys and look for them, if you don't want to make keys which are stupidly cheap to make, then just wait for an alert. A regular kavat only takes 10 samples anyway, that's not hard to get.

Yeah all of those ways being annoying fucking shit, without a single fun one.
Stop endorsing this garbage.

Is this some sort of anti-shill attempt at trying to get people to stop playing the game?

What is your beef with it? It gives you more agency than just bringing nekros on a survival and using your spin attack bind on a memeing atterax. If the rest of her components are normal I'm fine wth getting DNA. It's easier than getting oxium or grinding Cetus bullshit for gara, or doing Jordas for atlas.

This shit can't be real.

Attached: 1467641439148.webm (720x400, 121.55K)

It is annoying. I mean you'll most likely have tons of the stuff just by playing the game long enough, but if you are specifically grinding for it it's annoying.

Mate, you're playing Warframe (or at least we are assuming you're playing the game you're arguing about). Why would you ever complain about how hard or boring something is to grind?
The whole schtick the game is famous for is that grinding is the game itself. You're not supposed to be doing this shit just for the rewards you get at the end like some sort of cum-starved skinner's box recluse. You either have fun playing with your frames and weapons WHILE you grind or you are never gonna enjoy the game regardless of how much you farm.

Seriously, this is like playing AoE and complaining that managing villagers is boring, as if that wasn't an integral part of the design but also not the point you're supposed to be focusing on.

I am only doing logins to get my daily tribute for now or when I get a 2 hour exp booster, currently the only thing I want to play is the Apostasy which hasn't been announced or anything.

user just go do Io for relics and you will have billions of oxium in no time.

Attached: 1294883407172.jpg (500x382, 16.58K)

Attached: 61149626df3b1a649de136280f56f2fd.jpg (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Please leave.

Mate, I don't think a single person on this thread said "Hey, farming Kavat chromossomes is fun!".
It's shit, but it's not terrible. Nitain is much worse. Oxium is much worse. Neurodes are much worse. Mostly because you need a fuck ton of these things. I'm not going to complain about 10 chromossomes when there's plenty more that's plenty worse.

Protip: play games before talking about them so you can avoid looking like a retard.

Not to mention nitain only gives you one and is the only way to get it, but kavat alerts give 5 and you can get them any time you want by other means.

Attached: IMG_4701.JPG (495x278, 56.81K)

Bully me all you want. Forgot what the heliocor was.

You deserve to be bullied by Mag.

I'll never understand farmers.
I've had 2 friends that played like that and several clan mates, on this and other games.
They constantly rush, optimize their farming, get extremely mad if something takes away 5 minutes more than it should and then complain there's no reward at the end.
It's like they entirely miss the point of the game but they do it voluntarily.
One of them even played Dungeons and Dragons to WIN. Not the campaigns, but to beat the other players at it. You know, the rest of the party members.
Truly the powergamer is a sad and miserable creature.

Attached: warframe_dating_sim___mag_prime_by_darikaart-d7owi71[1].jpg (900x614, 84.37K)

God I wish that pic was real, but on the other hand giving the frames faces is a sin.

And yeah neither do I. I've also just played the game so much that if I see something I want a can more often than not just build it right away cause I have tons of every resource. I can understand not wanting to waste time, but trying to be the most optimal at grinding in WF is like trying to win the special olympics.

If only she wasn't shitty

*with

It was my understanding that it was more of a /clang/ kind of deal.

She's actually not bad, she's just not very survivable.

Once upon a time I would have agreed with you, but once I got past my Rhino hype, I found that Valkyr is far stronger.

I always struggle with energy for Rhino because you need to have enough for a charge and iron skin, and even then your mileage may vary depending on how many guys you hit with the charge. With Valk, you just press a button for insta-invuln and you can switch it on or off when the energy consumption gets to be too much. Rhino is still my favorite frame though.

I found an attention whore who I RP'd with from time to time with me being Rhino and her being Trinity/Valk. It was extremely autistic

It's more of a BDSM, really. They look less like robots and more like gimps most of the time.

you save any caps?

Stop playing Chinese games. Stop enabling Tencent.

Tencent has no part in warframe.

Surprisingly, she is quite good.
Build for everything, slap on a shield mod, and just go at it. Good at almost any level, although at higher ones you have to be more careful. A good weapon to have is something with a LOT of punchthrough.
Put Magnetize on enemies who are in key locations, such as doorways or near the target that you have to protect. You can sit in the bubbles yourself, near the edge, and be quite safe. Use Polarize if you want to use a bit more damage or regen shields. Use Crush often to get tons of good overshields.
I personally don't bother with using any augments, but all of them are viable enough.

Greedy pull sucks now though.

Just installed this last night, frame is around lvl. 15.

I find the matchmaking in this game kinda shitty. 9/10 times on Cetus I'm always the lowest lvl of the squad by a huge margin. I'm trying to take out lvl 25-30 guys with a fucking peashooter while everyone is jetpacking past me. Feels bad man.

I will say tho for PVE I'm having a gay old time and for F2P it's pretty well rounded.

Don't play the high level bounties then numbnuts.

I'm not. I'm playing ones within my mastery level (1) and end up in squads with lvl 30 frames.

Then enemies shouldn't be 25-30. Also solo is always an option, and you're gonna have a rank 30 frame soon enough.

Most people grab a new frame and get it to 30 in a couple of days. It's actually rather rare to see frames less than 20. You'll find yourself in a similar situation once you get a better hold on the game.
Don't forget to put a potato (Orokin Reactor) in a frame you like. Same with weapons.
Every frame/weapon is absolute dogshit until you potato and put some mods in it. Don't worry too much about optimizing builds (that's for extreme endgame autism), anyone can grab 5-6 mods and turn any weapon in a mini-tactical nuke against lvl50 enemies.
Don't bother rushing farming: farming is all you do in this game. Just enjoy the sweet melody of ripping and tearing.

Also, practice bullet jumping (ctrl to crouch then press jump, you'll jump in the direction you're looking) and learn to move fast so you can follow those rank 30 frames.
You get an affinity bonus being near teammates (look at the buff icon on the upper right, try to make sure it's at 3, that means you're within range of all 3 teammates).
If you're withing their affinity range, everytime they kill shit, you get XP too, for frame and weapons.
If you feel like being a useless piece of shit, as soon as you get a lvl 30 frame, do sorties with 0rank weapons. You'll be dealing single digits of damage to lvl 90 enemies, but who gives a shit, the afinnity bonus you leech will net you 8-9 levels on 3 diferent weapons at least and you'll find your mastery rank rising really quickly.
If I see you do this I'm going to fucking kill you.

Also, fun times with the french:
Wew. It's not enough to be shit at a game, they also have to bother other people.
Why are the french such autistic assholes?

Just bring a resonance banshee, problem solved.

Whenever I pull that crap, I simply take Limbo.
I can stay in my autismal dimension, won't bother anyone, won't be bothered by anyone and I can endlessly revive teammates that die because it's 3 on 5045986504.

I'd argue a lot of the people who want to fuck Warframes are also furries considering how fucking much of their porn is dickgirl, gay and fart related.

I go out of my way to find WF porn and only ever stumble onto futa sometimes. You're just a faggot.

Attached: gaze averted.jpg (474x837, 112.42K)

Furries have straight/yuri as nearly 80% of the total art produced. You don't see those because they're not posted as much, the fart and extreme gay shit is the only memetastic stuff that gets posted and reposted a lot.
Seriously, I know a guy with a FurAffinity account, he ran the numbers. Straight is barely above Yuri but there's a fuck load more of those two than the rest.

Citation needed.

Attached: answer is clem.png (621x545, 207.61K)

Where the fuck are you looking? I just checked Paheal and the first image is shemale shit.

Pixiv, twitter, and exhentai. Why would you ever go to paheal?

I was doing this for a couple of missions, it gave me Diablo 2 powerlevelling flashbacks. I dunno, maybe I feel too honest about it and prefer to grind it out solo but the occasional squad mission is pretty fun.

I got bullet jumping down pretty quick already.

There's kind of a cap on how much you grind, at least for affinity. Once you max out a weapon, there's no reason to grind for affinity anymore unless you forma it or you're grinding for focus points which you won't care about for a while.

Playing with 4-player spawns will get you tremendously more xp than soloing unless you're abusing melee stealth kill mechanics to level, because of the spawn rates. Most fuckers level their shit up on Hydron, Sedna. Make your way there or get a pity taxi.

NO NO NO NO. If you want to level your weapons and shit don't do the fucking sorties. I suggest using Helene on Saturn. Play to round 15, extract, and restart. You'll have your gear leveled in no time. Don't be a parasite who fucks the team over in Sorties.

monsterfags out

Noice, thanks OP.

Attached: noice.PNG (731x1212, 1.96M)

I didn't mean that as honest advice, and I don't think that user took it either.
It also only works when the sortie has a defense mission or survival, otherwise people prefer to speed through rather than dealing with the massive HP sponges and that nets you no affinity.
I still remember the time I got matched with 3 other "leechers" while leeching myself. We somehow managed to get to the third mission (just bulletjumping our way through) and gained no affinity at all. And the third was Assassinate, so we had to swap for a proper frame/weapon, so no affinity either.

Is it better than Sedna/Akkad?

I did something similar too.

Attached: Warframe0004.jpg (1920x1080, 838.7K)

Do you mean Sedna Hydron? I'm not seeing Akkad.
I don't believe it is necessarily better, but
Good farming place if you got a squishy frame or don't have Sedna.

Akkad is on eris. It's great, it's defense on that small infested tileset so everyone is within affinity range at almost all times and it's infested who are one of the weakest factions.

Akkad isint used as much as it used to be, Hydron's even smaller in map size and the grineer die easy enough since people come there to focus farm as well.
Its not a dark sector but they start at a higher level so you get maxed exp from the beginning unlike Akkad.

But don't you get more affinity in the long run for being a dark sector?

Damn son, this shit keep seducing me.
And then there is this new potato suit.
DE sure knows how to milk whales.

Attached: 1417373663297.png (275x353, 205.47K)

At least they made a cosmetics pack for people like you.

Attached: you'll go straight to the gaschamber.png (960x540, 769.87K)

Attached: a76c42d3bc7527f0ee5d6e252abfab9c.jpg (572x299, 34.59K)

he doesn't look much different, does he

It's not like his dick is wearing make up, you homo.

Attached: IMG_4707.JPG (2048x1444, 321.97K)

Not for 20 waves
Plus it helps with the amount of shitters who ruin runs by leaving early.

Holy fuck he looks like MatPat

I got disposable income from a good job.
But since I don't have friends or girlfriend, I don't really have anywhere to spend it.
Maybe putting it on games isn't a good investment, but Warframe is one of those games that makes me legitimately happy and relaxes me. In my opinion, for what they've given me over the years, the game is well worth the 100€ I've put in it over 5 years. I like the game, but I'm not a millionaire.

For anons that don't want to put a lot of money in it: don't bother with Prime Vaults.
Wait for that -75% discount, and buy the 45$ plat bundle. Besides the 3 mods (that newer players won't have for a good while without it) the 4500 plat is equivalent to 225 potatos or 112 Greater Lens and that's all you should spend it on so you don't need to wait for alerts.
Also: never buy frames. I've bought two, with their weapon packs. You'd think it's a "pay to not grind" deal, but if you actually enjoy the grinding like I do, it's a "pay to not have fun".
Cosmetics and other stuff are fine. I wish the palletes weren't so jewish in their price, but after 9 syandanas and 8 armour bundles, I can costumize every frame for good looks.

I hate whack-a-pinata-get-item-esque lootshit. However, I am not averse to moderate to vigorous amounts of grinding. I like sci-fi aesthetic about as much as anyone else, I guess. Not wild about it, but whatever. I am fine with 3rd person shooters, as long they're not shitty slow paced cover based garbage. I fucking hate people, I want to play alone. I don't give a fuck about PvP, I just want to shoot shit and craft muh gear. I like qt grill protagonists. I hate free to play shit that makes you suffer for not buying some useless garbage. I don't want to constantly feel like my character sucks balls and that I am 2 billion miles away from any meaningful improvements.

Will I like this game, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being best?

maybe a 5.

How about some Fashion frame?
Post yours, give tips.
I got:
It needed a Kikana, because he doesn't believe in Sentients and is very enlightened.
If you're not costumizing him as a Space Pope, you're not playing Harrow right.
This needs improvement, ended up too bulky and I might need another pallete to get the right colours.
Comes with free plat on your first Razer Keyboard purchase! Not really.
And as a proper Kang, he's got AIDS to spread.

Attached: Warframe0009.jpg (1920x1080 1022.65 KB, 1.42M)

They all still look like mutant frogs user

He doesn't have any pics of ivara though.

Relly mages u thingk.

the more they goy out for tennogen and prime access the worse their frame looks with colors become generic as some other goy that did the same thing.

God I hate some tennogen so much. The mesa hat that's just a fucking hat, and the harrow hood that it just a fucking hood. It makes them look so fucking generic when warframe's strength in design is its weirdness.

Attached: kills_you_in_spanish.png (736x623, 220.3K)

Mesa looks like shit in hat by default though.
It makes no difference.

those are the most popular shit goys buy. this game isnt marketed to weirdness anymore or mesa and limbo would have never been put in the game period.

Her blindfold is cool, and the other helmets are at least unique.

I know and I hate it.
Nigger you seen gara and her alt helmet?

Attached: 75d7e4d093db7a4abfbca29d13bb10cf00d54941dd178053fe99ad3e4192391a.png (1400x569, 418.88K)

Her alt helmets do not look like cowboy hats faggot.

you understand her alt helmet was suppose to be the helmet she was suppose to launch with? people got upset and DE just made the ember clone helmet her default. now tennogen makers made her a muh traditional samurai helmet.

no but people would gladly use that tennogen one over the rest of the options but to be fair mynki's designs are absolute shit and im so glad he doesnt work there anymore.

Attached: 2018-03-27 20_43_20-Steam.png (1648x1925 1.19 MB, 434.9K)

At least you got dubs
Cherish them

I am aware, but they still gave her the alt helmet and the rest of her design is not changed.

also
That is my fucking problem. No taste niggers using the hat.

No taste niggers use mesa to begin with.

that is beside the point.

No? What kind of argument "no taste faggots use X for mesa" if using mesa in the fist place means you're no taste faggot?

Welp, that's why I asked for tips.
I try to keep them within the same colour range, following a theme and grading from darker tones to light tones.
That Loki is all green tones for instance with the lighter tones for details and darker for overalls. Mainly because I associate green with mischieve (because of the Mask).
Same goes with Limbo, purple just seems like the right colour for otherwordly fuckery.
Truth be said, the only I like is that Inaros. I painted him Black/Yellow a couple years ago and never changed him. It just looks great to me. It's solemn and "burial" themed because of the black, but keeps the Royal theme with the golden bits without becoming a "pseudo-prime".

Got some better ideas? Post'em please.

It's literally "pay to look ugly as shit".
Even a Rank 1 new player hitting "Random" on the color selector gets a better looking frame than any tennogen I've seen.
It's amazing how a couple hundred people contributing several designs each manage to avoid creating a single good looking one.

Let me give you babby's first lesson on the color wheel. You probably already know all this, but read it again anyway The triangle of colors in the center of the color wheel are the primary colors, these cannot be broken down into any other colors. These primary colors mix, in equal parts, to create the color on the next level out from them; the secondary colors. The remaining colors are the tertiary colors, the ones created via various admixtures of the primary and secondary colors.
Now you know what the color wheel is, let's learn how to use it. The simplest, and driving rule in color composition is opposites attract. Colors that are directly across from each other in the color wheel will go together on just about anything. This (50/50) is the most elementary way to have a good color scheme on anything, by using direct opposite colors. A checkerboard is easy to look at isn't it? You can continually take this one step further by spreading out this half and half ratio further. It's all about balance.
In this example here, I'm using a color spread of thirds, which is the red cape, blue energy glow, and yellow shiny shit, mostly in equal parts. The whites and grays act as something of a "background" for these colors to rest on, but not mix. The whites and grays are less eyecatching than the colors, and thus aren't even considered by the eye. This is considered a highlight effect. A highlight is when the majority of your composition is very muted, but has small high saturation areas. This balances out the tone and or color in any given piece.
This particular color wheel doesn't include tints/shades, but the logic for them is exactly the same as color, and is likely even easier to grasp. When dealing with tints and shades you want to keep your overall tone balanced out to whatever mood you are trying to convey, dark versus light. When dealing with mood, you may also opt to have your composition gravitate more toward one color over another. This is something you'll just want to experiment with sometime.

Take a look at the third image now. Drawing polygons between equidistant colors will show you, very visually, which colors match best. This is a simple exercise you can do to quickly train yourself to properly understand basic color balance. As for mood, consider that blues feel sad, reds feel angry, and yellows feel happy. I'm sure there's more shit here I'm forgetting, but this should at least help you get a grasp on how to use color in moderation.

Attached: Autism Evolved.png (1600x900 54.14 KB, 641.33K)

all this and your shit still looks like a generic pick. light blue gold and white. thats like only a few steps up from people just going full black and red. the overused overgen cape just the cherry on top.

Ok kiddo

This is more your speed, slick.

Attached: Warframe0016.jpg (1600x900, 994.14K)

did i get everything?

Attached: Warframe0254.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)

I feel bad for your parents.

Attached: Warframe0025.jpg (1600x900 926.56 KB, 937.17K)

That palette is ok, but
Your taste can't be salvaged I'm afraid

Something is wrong with that frost. Green doesn't belong here, change elements on your melee or hide it.

What's wrong with proto volt?

What did he mean by this?

Also, there is no melee weapon or gun equipped on any of these at all

Where does green light come from then? Void farts?

It's uglier than your mom.

It looks fine.

the first one is shit the white bleaches out everything
2nd one all you did was give frost deluxe the shitter cape.

2nd only non symmetric skin in the game. the helmet it came with was ass but the skin looks fine.

Attached: Warframe0341.jpg (1920x1080 1.52 MB, 1.56M)

Your frames are ok, but those toxic pictures make me want to vomit.
You're not to criticize dude for bloom, when your shit leaks colors with sheer oversaturation.

Attached: 100 (1).gif (395x281, 4.88M)

it happened now never touching index again

Attached: prodman.jpg (1920x1080, 282.59K)

You can get prodman from index? neato

I was trying to make it seamless since I got more free shit from twitch drops but it didn't work out so well. its normally just 6 spaced vertical posters shaded out under the ui. also I only took the pictures in arsenal because it was faster

Were did you think you get it from?

I didn't know you could get it at all.

But that is the most efficient credit farm in the game now sooner or later you will go there.

Might try using this later when i want to do another clean on my horrible tastes of frame color thanks for the charts.

Attached: Mirage Prime.jpg (1366x768 392.29 KB, 399.29K)

That Nekros is mostly okay, but the yellow screams "I pissed against the wind and this is what I look like now".
The Frost prime is pure sufering.

Well, I'll give it a try later, but I seriously doubt that's true.

It's true, but it's usurped by niggers, just like iridescent scheme is usurped by faggots.

Attached: Iridescent-Windbreaker-Jacket.jpeg (640x640 115.79 KB, 107.21K)

I believe in Green and Purple, but not Green and orange.
But I'll try it on my Octavia, slap a rap song on it and go YAS QUEEN SLAY on the Relays.

I was here for the first prods ever produced, got in the background of warbro's memetastic vid, but dropped out the past four/five years. Fun times even if I was on a toaster of a laptop. After being reminded of its existence by SBF, I have fallen in deep and it seems to be an entirely different game now.

One, who's dick do I suck for a clan invite to get back my beloved prova in this new ps4 era? Does warbros exist anymore, and if so did DE ever give the trophies for the early events?
Two, holy fucking shit the star map is huge now, tips on where to head for first?
Three, sweet mother of god there are a lot of weapons now. Which one of them is the most like a narrow flamethrower or sentinel beam from halo, in that you point and melt whatever is in your field of view? I remember a chemical sprayer was introduced in dojo but I dropped out before I built it.

warbros is a dead clan dont bother. im only in it because i know a hand full of old fags while the rest are actually redditors.
follow starchart, do quests, and finish the junctions. stay away from cetus plains. until you finish war within. there is nothing for you there.
opticor or ignus

Attached: unknown.png (1792x964, 2.31M)

The normal version is from your lab research (energy). Prova Vandal however is sold by Baro Kit'eer randomly.
Focus on fiishig every single since you get Mastery from them. Junctions are more important and unlock quests (that you should do to acess new content). If you wanna rush something, rush the Second Dream and the War Within quests.
Ignirs is a literal flamethrower. Opticor like the user above sugested is more of a BFG deal.

Inaros's Deluxe pack is out. Jesus though, DE is shitting these out real fast lately it seems.

Attached: Inaros Deluxe.png (1920x1080, 935.09K)

Thanks
I remember when end game content didn't exist. Now I'm having trouble simply understanding the mechanics. If anyone has a dojo I promise to be a good source of material, and not a afk slot. I'd rather be amongst fellow faggots than adrift in the sea of stars, though I hear WF has a community now much more tolerable than most.

Bouthg his skin. The Syandana and sword skin don't impress me.

Yeah, General chat is only cancerous 60% of the time nowadays, which is better than the 100% on other F2p games.

Also, after all this years, I remembered I never built the Gorgon. Now I did and while not impressed with the damage, I never knew I liked weapons with lots and lots of bullets.

Besides the gorgon (that is ugly as fuck) is there any other weapon close to behing a minigun of sorts? I want to take a Warframe, paint it White, Blue and Red and spray lead on foreigners across the stars.
What's the most American frame and weapon?

Try out the Prisma Gorgon my friend. Great crit chance, good damage, and if you got a good riven it'll be even better.

I somehow did not notice that about a week ago I unlocked an Hema riven.
Probabbly gonna shoot for that, but this Riven compeltely changed how my Nidus plays.