Creepy Raviolis

It's pretty hard to take a creepy pasta seriously when this kind of thing pops up. I just about died laughing at that point. What was that autist even thinking?

Attached: b46687c0dc29bc0c4ff316ea5f421020-d5jezzn.jpg (792x612, 271.23K)

No creepypasta writer knows the meaning of subtlety.

Megaman.exe wasn't even close to being scary

Attached: belittle routine, set! execute!.png (446x480, 281.57K)

Can you fuck it?

I knew anons were plebs but not to this extent.

How the hell can either of you take it seriously? There has to be a point, especially with a creepypasta which is that long, where the author takes a step back, examines his work and says "This is so retarded." The "still the best" image is from when the author reached that point in the Godzilla creepypasta.

Unrelated to the thread or videogames but I wrote a horror story and would like you guys to rate it.
Should I bother posting it?

Go for it.

Do it faggot

It'll probably fuck you.

Go for it, bud.

You were walking with your friends down town and crossing the road toghether, arguing loudly and smiling.
A truck speeds toward you from the side of the road, honking loudly.
Your friends recoil back, as you run in front of you, with the truck passing in between you and your friends.
You turn around, and once the vehicle went past, your friends are not there anymore.
You turn around, and there is nobody there.
All the parked cars, gone, all the background noise, silent, the air still as ever.
Instinctively, you run towards the truck, but it's too far for you to reach.
You run, and run, the road stretches like rubber, the houses don't move past you, and the sky becomes black, with white clouds speeding past the horizon like racing cars.
The truck fades into the horizon.
You stop.
You turn around.
You stare at your corpse on the ground.
Your ears whistle, with increasingly strong intensity.
But you can't move, or look away.
The scene fades to black.

but who was phone?

Ur mom

Is that it?

Am I missing something here?

tfw no solomon bf

No that's it.

Its not very scary. Its not very anything.
But you posted it so you get some points.

Still the best isn't the tiping point, the tipping point is when the girlfriend ex machina first appears. Still the best is just a phrase that is unexpectedly quite funny.

He did this for the sole reason of trying to get meme appeal, and by making a thread about it you have contributed to the success of this endeavor.

Curses.

hey, imagining it inspires some terror

10/10

read the psychosis series, it does go a bit overboard in the sequels but the first one is actually pretty great

0/10 not enough skeletons

Attached: f1cf715d2f8c6755982f7f523822f891372fe6a997f16a40c6d4fa334a6fd2c1.jpg (960x624, 105.44K)

Attached: !.jpg (600x602, 28.24K)

Attached: Is he fucking retarded.webm (1280x720, 1.5M)