Games about ex villains saving the world when the main character fails

Games about ex villains saving the world when the main character fails.

Nier Automata

Nice

How the fuck do you survive exploding

plot armor

Attached: 9785157841322346756.jpg (1364x772 173.33 KB, 40.47K)

Pokemon Colosseum

What main character failed on Colosseum?

Brainlets steer clear of this game, thank you.

What
The
Fuck?

Attached: I raped and murdered your mom 5 years ago, now I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend.png (645x713, 674.08K)

Attached: reaction-concerned.png (640x480, 290.27K)

This was a pretty fun episode tonight. Almost made the bad parts of super worth it

Says the brainlet.

Everything but the Black saga?

Wir kommen in Frieden

But the Nazis were the good guys user

Attached: Over Here anon!.jpg (800x584, 106K)

The thread's about ex-enemies saving the world. Not all enemies are bad guys.

Attached: 6d5a2b3037a2e2d2e060bfc5e24053d1-imagejpeg.jpg (1740x1035, 315.33K)

Welp, I just retarded. I somehow misread that the OP as ex enemies.
Carry on.

Attached: 9601d204cc4ae7a3fb92c94514bd0b4a93fd76b22cbfab1d7a8328565b002a5e.webm (426x240, 4M)

FTFY
Chrono Trigger?

Morrowind

Attached: Dagoth Ur.jpg (701x1100, 467.85K)

The main character is an ex-villain, and Orre's essentially been taken over by a cartel by that time. So for whatever reason, he blows up his own base, steals experimental technology that bypasses the anti-theft tech on Pokeballs and just kinda meets up with a hot chick and ends up saving the country and rehabilitating abused pokemon because he has literally nothing else to do since he lives in a hellhole 3rd world country that has nothing worth stealing. At least that's my interpretation, because he's mute.

Also i'm pretty sure his character design is based off of the Ken Ishii music video that depicts a cyberpunk dystopian future.

Attached: Ken Ishii-Extra.gif (292x240 955.23 KB, 29.46K)

Morrowind is a shit game for nostalgiafags.

You'll have to do better than that.

Attached: outlander with corprus.png (600x577, 359.37K)

Mortal Kombat Deception

Attached: It literally means protagonist.png (668x962, 465.63K)

Originaly his goal was to take control of said cartel.

Attached: 73c9d71422138a578769a1703c9a9b4ce44fe1bd35f14a938c5b9e267b2ed252.png (128x128, 15.5K)

I get the "ex-villain saves the day part" what I don't understand is the "main character failed" part. Unless we're counting the vagi that got kidnapped from the start.

Is there a chance he will ever become a nice guy in the FF7 universe? Maybe to oppose the even more evil Weiss and return of Genesis?

Attached: dont make me give you the long hard one.jpg (923x1182, 284.51K)

Chrono Trigger

I'm sorry, what I meant to say is incompetent shitbag who couldn't even hold a candle to the real deal in terms of power or presentation.
But would crushing these losers be a good enough reason to team up with Cloud?

It could happen. But why would you want more Compilation-tier games? Could it be you're a faggot?

I just want to see it come to an end. Why leave it open with that crap at the end of Dirge?

Frieza is stronger than Sephiroth tbh

Because Dirge sold worse than the other two Compilation games, and nobody liked Weiss or wanted to see any more of him.

Freezer is a Dragonball character. Different power scale.

Attached: Did someone say murder.jpg (640x445, 20.95K)

I thought he was a good guy.

Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Chrono Cross (kinda)
Chrono Trigger depending on the ending you're going-for

Also Tekken 2.

OP said games, not reality, user.

Had the Nazis won WWII by capitulating the Soviets, not only would there be no nuclear testing whatsoever upon the discovery of the catastrophic effects of fallout (reminder that hadn't Hitler attacked biological warfare so much because of his first hand experience, the Third Reich would have been more than capable of systematically raze entire cities from the ground) but all the unsafe chemical and nuclear practices adopted by the Soviets would not have existed either, thus avoiding "accidents" such as Chernobyl. Not like the Soviets were complete retards in handling their nukes (as much beef as Stalin gets for being an inhuman monster, he truly did understand that the (((Americans))) would be more than willing to carpet nuke the entirety of Russia had they been given the chance to and thus adopted the M.A.D. doctrine as a direct response to it) but the Communist utopia had temporary shortages of everything, including common sense. Really, the Soviet's only good plan was that of keeping their countrymen meek and their army strong by shipping Mongols, Slavs and Jews all over the place in the hope they would lose all nationalistic fervor and just fight for the Union and their salary.

But what are some games that I can fuck the ex villainess

Nice autism.

Stella Glow. Bonus for knocking her up.

Attached: hildaending.jpg (1280x720, 80.03K)

Attached: 15803316_1276886552372782_7962761704838791168_n.jpg (480x480, 17.61K)

did that get cut from the english version?

It's only what I had on short notice.

What are some games where the joke character turns out to be the most powerful

Forgot pic related

Attached: Download (3).jpg (299x168, 5.37K)

Attached: Tidus.jpeg (516x532, 43.4K)

TFW Dragon Ball end and Drain Ball sponge are no longer cannon

Attached: 1521061762434.jpg (720x960 31.47 KB, 79.99K)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (230x342, 33.11K)

Arale in Budokai Tenkaichi 3

This game made no sense. So a good guy who got tortured for a thousand years until he started obeying the main villain cannot be saved and nobody regrets his death, but the god-girl that tried to destroy everything, did nothing right, is the source of all evil and responsible for the aforementioned guys mindbreak can be saved and everyone in the game is okay with that?
The quality of the gameplay also is meh. If you use a song, it takes long as fuck to see simple text appear over heads of your guys or enemies which you cannot avoid. The gameplay is too barebones, mediocre and definitely not polished.

But the Nazis were always the good guys.

It's possible with extreme luck just like falling out of a plane.

That's why you shoot them first

Attached: 8f48d39b84cdc10662f9f104b957d54735fb30d545e2c62cecf0804bbb207793.jpg (750x1500, 285.29K)

Threads about hyperspecific situations that only a dumb autist would ask for and only happen in dumb anime stories in the first place

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (299x441, 136.65K)

I've had this idea in my head for an RPG story where a band of plucky heroes fight an evil empire and totally wreck it in their usual RPG hero way, get their hands on the artifacts of ultimate whatever, and then immediately reveal themselves to be the true villains of the game and even worse than the regime they were fighting, leaving the desiccated antagonists to band together into a last-ditch ragtag group to strengthen themselves and counterattack, becoming the new heroes to save the world from the former heroes.

The twist would have to be before the game's halfway point for it to work, I think.

I seem to remember Shingo getting a canon kill on one of the end bosses in King of Fighters, but he's not really a joke character per se.

I’d play it

Attached: Mortal Kombat Deception Scorpions Ending.webm (320x240, 1.11M)

good fucking taste.

You'd also need to somewhat make the heroes insufferable while the villains give that "dindu"aspect and the player is going "why the hell am I helping the dipshits when the villains make so much sense?"

This really, you need the heroes to break everything in their attempt to "save" the world

I wouldn't really call Scorpion a villain, since he does briefly befriend Sub-Zero through MK2 and MK3 because he was feeling guilty for killing his brother.

That's still a villain just a villain with a heart.

Somewhat predictable, but still surprising. Especially because Freeza is a nature born asshole.

Attached: wat.png (530x665, 596.84K)

Shujinlko was the most retarded character in the series, and that's after seeing Cobra and Kira. How is some so fucking stupid?

Nothing wrong with predictability as long as its still fun.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: spoiled cancer.jpg (345x345, 15.36K)

In UMvC3 Phoenix Wright is generally a shitty fighter, but if he meets certain conditions during a match his supermove is the strongest thing in the game, being able to kill any character but Thor in one hit.
If you don't count the fucking Vergil who is an utter cunt

Attached: Phoenix Wright Hyper (Cornered) - UMVC3[Low,480x360, Webm].webm (640x360, 4.22M)

Only winners allowed user.

Attached: Ardyn.jpg (900x506 8.11 KB, 39.52K)

Really pushing the limit here bud, that overdesigned loser is bottom tier crap.

The guy achieves his goal he might dress like a San Fran faggot but he got the job done.

I think this one is appropriate.

Attached: spider-man_13.jpg (552x793 50.51 KB, 111.68K)

Basically what happened was that Scorpion fights younger Sub around MK2 and younger sub actually beats him, but doesn't kill him, which makes scorpion very confused because sub zero was merciless, but Scorpion is still gota hardon for killing Lin Que because Crun Chi keeps harping on about how the Lin Que killed his family and clan. It isn't until MK4 where Scorpion finally bests younger sub, but before he can kill him, Crun Chi shows up and commends Scorpion for being his slave and being able to beat sub zero (who was hunting crun chi and who crun chi admitted he couldn't beat and needed scorpion to do it). Scorpion then dragged his ass into the netherrealm when Chrun chi fired the spell to send him back.

Attached: San Francisco.webm (424x320, 2.56M)

This. Even his fight was a knock off of the Kingdom Hearts 2 final boss. Nothing about him was interesting.

Good taste in games user.