New Tony Hawk thread because some no-brain niggermonkey deleted the last one for no reason

New Tony Hawk thread because some no-brain niggermonkey deleted the last one for no reason.

Attached: tony-hawks-pro-skater-(u)-nintendo-64.jpg (640x480 161.89 KB, 181.85K)

post that mutherfuggen digiman webm sailor

As someone who has never played any of the games in the series I'd like to know: Which entries are considered to be the best? Also, are there any issues with the Windows versions of these games?

Attached: skating.gif (645x898 904.86 KB, 64.2K)

4 is probably the best, followed by THUG. Everything after THAW is not worth your time.

Almost all of the games up to and including Tony Hawks Underground are solid 10/10 recommendations from me.

I hated THUG2 so much I dropped the series forever.

I recommend you play 3, 4, and Underground first. Many here will recommend 2, and it was a fantastic game, one of the best ever even. But in my opinion 3 is where the series lost all pretense of being even remotely about serious skateboarding and instead became a mechanically rich, actual video game, and the series was infinitely better for it. Tony Hawks Underground is where the series reached maximum yearly release feature creep, and is packed to the fucking gills with content. Play those 3 games and enjoy the height of the series. Also, trust this man, he is your best friend.

Attached: faggot.png (628x469, 370.89K)

Man, if there was another skate-boarding game, how would you anons do it? realistically or batshit crazy?

This is good advice. 3, 4, and THUG incorporate all the different game styles at their best. 3 is my favorite but all of them are excellent. 3 is not far enough back to where you feel like you're missing out on key gameplay elements (1 didn't age well at all) but it is the best starting point.

Why is THUG 2 bad?

It's basically Bam Margera's Jackass taking over THUG.

I'm not sure how much more batshit crazy you could make Tony Hawk when by the end they incorporated barrel rolls and full body flips.

Were flips ever used in a goal? I can't remember them being used for such in THPS3, 4 or either THUG. Maybe American Wasteland.

Only for the tutorial on how to do them. I remember it being a button combination that, unless THPS4 or THUG were your first TH game, you simply would not have the muscle memory to incorporate it into runs.

F O U R
Mostly because it strikes a nice balance between freedom and being absolutely about skating, coupled with the fact that it didn't need to port the game to the PS1.

the story is trash and people expected muh realism, I would say it's a great game I even beat the story mode on the hardest difficulty I can't think of what kind of differences there are, but the final mission where you have to do a full combo and reach the finale without dropping one, is significantly different

He did nothing wrong.

THPS 3 is best, and youre a faggot for saying 4

MTV's JACKASS FEATURING SOME PROSKATERS

Attached: e6bc9735edf7b6a1b8e5eedf5df95009626c6cc36f71a548529228b18bb1679e.jpg (244x255, 14.81K)

On a more serious note, they took the nice atmosphere of the original underground and turned into a cringey memefest. The first underground had its crazy moments but the story itself was fun and grounded, and has one of the greatest most memorable antagonists in any game. THUG2 is AIDS.

If you want the best, then go with 3, 4 and Underground. On top of objectively having the best physics in the series, they focus more on being video games rather than being sports games. I have no clue how stable the PC ports are, but there's mods that let you host 8 player servers, so they may be worth it for that alone.

It was a shit thread.

SO HERE I AM

I've been seriously thinking about hunting down the first three games on 64 for nostalgia, but then I'd need to actually repair my controllers, then there's the fact the psx versions are superior because of the music tracks not being chopped down, and then adding some, still no biggie I guess, first I have to find them for not so much.

Wish i would of had them all and then went to Tony to sign them when he was in town, though I don't know if that's a thing he would do, those games were a large chunk of my childhood, then I tried to actually skate but I didn't fly so good and quit it

64 is superior because it doesn't have those horrible wobbly ps1 graphics. Although Dreamcast beats them both.

Tony Hawk's is normalfag shit kiddo.

Attached: trashbin.jpg (400x240, 31.12K)

I suppose trips don't lie, oh well, I only have a 64, but guess if I can get a hold of a Dreamcast then for that it will be worth it, since it's so easy to pirate and shit.

It's ok user, I sucked at skating too.

At least I don't post Yiff Crossing pictures.

STICKER SLAP
it had a nice concept though, with the story mode secret level having a secret level in the secret level which also had a secret level in it, and that presumably also has a secret level in it, but I never made the jump to the elevator or whatever it was in hell

Shit games liked only by nostalgifags to be honest.

Definitely 3 or 4. Personally I liked 3 over 4 but I have not played 4 in a while but I play 3 all the time.

Where in god's name are you niggers even coming from anymore?
Can 2018 cuckchan really have this terminal fucking shit taste?
I know you faggots love eating shit, but do you really have to smile while you gobble it up like it's your wife's boyfriend's dick?

I bet you play games for the graphics.

Attached: remove yourself.png (238x223, 15.87K)

I want a game where you can be a security guard clotheslining skaters, maybe like a rhythm mini-game. Probably be better off in Skate, though.

tier list:

top:
2X, 3, THUG

good:
1, AW, 4

bad:
the rest

I've been replaying the games starting with 2X. I have my old ska punk playlist and it's been great. Also looks fantastic on this monitor I'm using.

THUG2 (gameplay wise), Project 8 and DS proving Ground belong somewhere other than "bad".

Oh, I suppose it's worth noting then that only 1 and 2 are on the Dreamcast. Not 3 for some reason.

I honestly haven't played them and dropped the franchise after AW.

>>>/cuckchan/

THUGPro Night When?

Attached: fb9bead1e1416af14c1aa6535cff5764dd8e769d9a80124df46a7e789eaccf33.gif (700x625, 655.23K)

is there a good tony-hawk-like game on steam?

Attached: age30.png (518x295, 111.95K)

What, can't you just play a game without getting a 25% revenue share from adding Steam Workshop "UGC" to it?

I would say the most worthwhile thing Project 8 did was remove the difficult settings, Each mission had Armature, Pro, and Sick level of completion. You could beat the game with only AM missions but if you wanted to get ranked number 1 you had to prove you were the best.

Not that I know of. you'd be better of just playing a PC versions of most Tony Hawk games or Thug Pro.

Attached: THUG PRO.webm (275x971 3.9 MB, 77.94K)

4s levels sucked pretty bad. a lot of the goals were half assed too. Also THPS4 is on the PS1. You're thinking of the N64.

kawaii

Attached: maruruk-pat.png (900x1200, 895.7K)

This, kys OP.

Just get THUG Pro