Mickey Mouse’s World Domination Thread: Vidyagun Edition

If there’s any 3rd party game series Disney is interested in buying the copyrights to, and then reboots them in their own image, what would they be? And why should it be the entire Sonic franchise, including the spinoff games?

Attached: New Sonic.png (680x613, 48.6K)

sad thing is disney'll buy all companies and bland their games
instead of doing the right thing of making an LA Noire-esque game adapting Mickey Mouse Mystery Magazine

Attached: 2621825-mm_05___firestorm_pagina_01.jpg (835x1280 285.53 KB, 85K)

Edgy Italian Mick is best Mick
Anyhow, why did Disney produce such high quality shit back in the day?

I believe that it would be in Disney's best interest to buy a fighting games making company and start to produce the various Marvel vs. games in house to ensure the production and poz'd quality meets their standards.

So when will Disney exploit ((loopholes)) in monopoly law to take over Nintendo? When will Nintendo finally be corrupted once and for all?

Attached: History OF Disney.jpg (1560x2340, 672.66K)

Are you referring to their films, video games, or everything they've done as a whole?

Then Frozen came and made them a fucking billion.

For what it's worth, Elsa was voiced by a Jewess.

Because in general the marxist infection was still present, it hadn't metasticised and corrupted the absolute shit out of everything yet.

In general, but the old vidya was fantastic.

They’re going to make the sisters openly incestuous dykes in Frozen 2. If you disagree, you’re a bigot.

Please, Frozen 2 is going to be about the absurdly marketable snowman. Disney might have retarded Socjus animators but the directors aren't completely retarded.

Besides what said, the reason of their high quality products was because back during the era of Depression & WWII, there was yet to be a studio who understood the "Magic" of animation as much as Disney and found a way to make it last generations upon new generations of children & adults.
The magic itself is nothing complicated, it was all a matter of following principles in animation that studios before Disney came in didn't quite capture such as characters not feeling too wooden (Just mirroring the arms & legs instead of making them slightly different angles or having a finger out, eyes having same proportion, etc.)
With Disney movies, they also didn't hesitant to show children & adults the darkness in villains & so both of them could be invested in the protagonist's journey. The Queen from Snow White wants to be fairest of them all and is more than willing to kill the young Snow White for popularity, etc.
After Walt passed away & the studio continued to bask in it's success from their movies, they experimented in different avenues of entertainment like television & video games. As for why their video games were of high quality, they didn't let studios like LJN take a shit on their license & release shitty games, they actually went out of their way to make sure they hired the right developers like Capcom to release their games. Also mentioned earlier was their period in time of experimentation before becoming formalized like what you are seeing today.

Attached: snow-white-queen.jpg (652x800 47.88 KB, 323.93K)

Oops, forgot about the Roger Rabbit game

Didn't they have Capcom do them? It's not like they sucked as much as they do today, though it was probably because they were more likely better able to make games than Americans at the time. Now anyone can make games so they don't necessarily need to go very far to get one.

Aren't there laws in Japan that prevent foreign corps from taking over domestic ones? Not that this actually answers your question or anything

For good games that people remember like Ducktales or the Magical Quest games, they did. There has been a share of Capcom Disney duds though like the Magical Mirror game on Gamecube.
Some of the Disney games I liked as a kid weren't made by Capcom, they were made by Rare (Pic 2) & Crystal Dynamics (Pic 1)

Attached: Magical_Mirror.jpg (256x256 55.15 KB, 131.85K)

Mickey's Speedway USA
This song is smoother than a trap's feminine penis and is verifiably 'my shit'.

Yes and no.
They mostly pertain to Chinese companies. For obvious reasons.

Fucking hell, what was wrong with me?

Attached: this kills the reigen.png (500x540, 264.56K)

If you thought vidya was bad for shitty people, the House of Mouse is a fucking legal cult. Fuck them.

How young are we talking?
4-10 it's not that weird, kids tend to have issues differentiating anthropomorphised characters from actual humans.

Around 7-8, but I forgot about her not long after that after they stopped making those live action Dalmations movies.

You fucking freak I bet you're where furries come from.

I'm pretty sure Disney is directly responsible of at least 75% of modern furries today, what with Robin Hood, Great Mouse Detective, and Lion King..

Actually that's around 12-16 stuff from earlier tends to be easier to prune away save for some heavy emotional stimulants.

Your parents probably didn't beat you enough with a whip.

Attached: Gaston Slays A Furry.webm (480x360, 6.04M)

She's a puppy.

Attached: OddballPuppiesRescues.jpg (438x239, 14.53K)

I know, the fuck do you think I feel so bad about it now? Shit's sick.

Attached: Hook fear and disgust.png (479x362, 166.22K)

You always were an oddball

Attached: OddBall.jpg (727x537, 38.28K)

Would.

Attached: notices-bulge.jpg (720x594, 64.05K)

Cruella Deville looks like Aarins girlfriend

Attached: THISISMYSUZY.webm (852x480, 5.34M)

Nintendo was corrupted by greed when they released the amiibos, Disney can't do any worse to them.

Am I having a stroke?

Yes

Do you want fries with that?

Attached: Sanic da hegehoge.png (1545x1660, 106.93K)

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Attached: Disney.png (2000x3000, 7.82M)

most of those stories are ancient, such as aladin, which is part of the 1000 and 1 nights. obviously you are a fucking retard and have no clue

Attached: 1457293422453.jpeg (255x244, 22.31K)

You'd think it'd crush the market, unless they were somehow lying about half of all gamers being girls

Attached: video_games.jpg (850x1350, 163.8K)

He means the scene at the end where the Sultan praises Allah, you retard. Not the movie itself.

Why did frozen go so big, I really don't get it. it didn't seem particularly stand out to other disney movies

White MC's. Having a white Disney princess makes for a very attractive sales number

The gross profit margins on a Disney movie correlate almost perfectly with how white the princess is. The nigger princess sold jack shit, while lighter blondes and lighter blue eyes and paler skin = more money. Elsa is the palest princess yet, so she made the most money.

I doubt that since disney was able to make gangbusters with black panther

Attached: RF-goto.PNG (744x758, 935.61K)

Fair point but if disney can push black panther so hard it must be something other than white girls pushing the movie success,

Am I retarded or did this thread have over 100 replies earlier today?

Didn't they already try that with Epic Mickey?

I still don't get it. Black Panther was as weak as Ant-Man, yet its being crowned as the biggest capeshit around while getting praised out the wazoo. Capeshit movies in general were starting to lose some steam compared to the first set of movies before and after Avengers. Is this shit really getting praise just because its black-centered? Do people have no real standards anymore that a movie, that was probably no different than any other recent Marvel movie, is automatically put on a pedestal by modern liberals just because it kept throwing around "we wuz kangs", even though the entire message of the film has a heavy "my country first/pseudo-nationalist" vibe going on? I mean, yeah this has been going on for a long ass time among elitists, hipsters, SJWs and whatnot, but it always seemed to mostly revolve around BLM, Sharia Law and LGBTIAWTFBBQ bullshit but to see an overwhelming number of normalfags (practically all of them) doing this now and adopting this bullshit is really weird. Before it felt contained within media echo chambers like websites or the MSM and with most normalfags being indifferent or slacktivist faggots, but now it just feels like things are getting dumber. I mean, I never saw this kind of shit IRL, just online so I never took it too seriously, but now I go out and I'm seeing shit I once thought felt like it was a million miles away.

Attached: oh yeah.png (720x540, 564.47K)

little mermaid
lady and the tramp
sonw white or sleping beauty
Alice in wonderland
got me there wich is it?
also

normalfags literally have no standards, they could watch a movie they didn't like that much and go "it was okay" and forget, same for games, they don't feel buyers remorse for anything, when they go buy a yearly release game and don't like it a lot they just return it and forget, same goes for movies but that has an even lower cost to view so they care even less it's just something to go do.

merimutts are natural born lemmings everyone jumps into the nearest bandwaggon of whatever hype train hapens to be trendy at the time
Black Panther had the luck of not absolutelly sucking and not having any expectatives from hard to please fanboys, libshits and dindus like it wewuzkangnsheit and 4dchessmerimutts like it for makewakkandagreatagain, all this plus media signalboosting how woke it is and bam, every merimutt is being the good goy thei've been born to be
the movie has to reeeeeaaaallyyyyyy suck for merimutt to break their conditioning, wich is what happens with soywars

you've used every buzzword in the book on that one, mate. Not wrong though. There was definitely some fuckery in the review industry moreso than usual on BP, I feel like everyone threw high scores it just to collect good boy points since anyone giving it less than 90% was getting called a racist despite the movie being very by-the-numbers.

A bunch of guys I work with saw Nu Raider and loved it. Never underestimate the stupidity of normalfags, or their inability to form their own opinion. If someone tells them they enjoy a thing, they don't know any better and enjoy it.

Attached: is there any hope left for man.jpg (259x194, 10.67K)

Niggers are subhuman.
Niggers like being pandered to
Niggers didn't give a fuck about comics several years ago
Now they wear the merchandise as backpacks, hats, t-shirts since they are subhuman
I'm not going to pretend they are my equal because they aren't

Attached: iq.jpg (1000x748, 305.4K)