Games with playable mutants?

What games let you play as a mutant with superpowers? Any genre.

Attached: El Sugoi Blanco_.png (1271x1227, 568.1K)

Skyrim if you play as a nigger.

Attached: Hodd Toward.jpg (259x253, 11.21K)

Don't talk about Khajiit like that.

Not Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite

Attached: x-men arcade.jpg (560x510, 231.31K)

no kemono enemies game for you

Prototype, left4dead versus mode, altered beast, Prey '17, any Shock game.

X-Men Legends 1 and 2

Fallout Tactics

Which niggers? The scale niggers, the fur niggers, the ash niggers, the nigger niggers, the nature niggers, or the thalmor niggers?

The nord niggers that dislike magic, and sound something like "unga bunga, where axe?"

Don't forget the green niggers and the mongrels

They're called snow niggers user

Attached: flipping-off.jpg (800x416, 33.06K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x740, 2.07M)

NBA lets you play with niggers, does that count?

If you consider apes to be mutants, then yes.

You think this game will end up being any good?

Daxter for the PSP.

Any game with Americans

Attached: A_Day_in_the_Life_of_an_Amerimutt.mp4 (1280x720, 6.91M)

I like how neither of you can actually read.

Im on to you.

Attached: 1483422497327.jpg (669x889, 537.59K)

Nah, they're cool, they fuck off to their own little holds and keep to themselves, plus they have some tight population control going on.

They also make some really nice looking weapons.

Not anymore, goyim

Go hang out with thalmors you jew rat

Except most of them fuck off and go and be bandits.
By fucking killing themselves.
They look bad in all the games.

Attached: Shortsighted.jpg (1200x341, 133.73K)

Caves of Qud lets you play as a mutant, pics related are the available powers, I think there might be others available after character creation but I'm not sure. The first two pics are physical mutations, the last two are mental mutations. Espers scale ridiculously to the point the devs gave them a flavored nerf in the form of extra-dimensional beings and Esper hunters attacking you with greater and greater frequency once you pass a certain threshold. It plays a little like dwarf-fortress adventure mode but is way easier to get into and has a lovely tileset.

Attached: 1521429114.png (496x512 51.26 KB, 102.17K)

I remember the SaGa game for Gameboy has a mutant race. In NA it's called Final Fantasy Legends.

Mutations and mutant characters are a recurring theme in Roguelikes. I think it's the idea of accumulating lolrandom mutations and disfigurements over time. There's quite often a mutant race choice based on this theme and theres often game mechanics in place with the same effect such as cursed mutation potions, enemies with mutation rays or thing such as the etherwind in Elona and such.

Prototype.

For a second, I thought I was looking at an e621 fetish tag list. I was very confused.

Attached: 37b6ee10791ca7e9e8f78d318f941f9c.png (866x852, 168.52K)

Degenerates like you need to go back to >>>Holla Forums

Note: don't play 2.

THE ONE WITH THE SHARPEST FANGS WINS

Not mutants, doesn't count.

The witcher, dont bother with 3 though. Maybe 2 if you can stomach consolized sequels

Attached: Top cuck.webm (640x480, 1.8M)

3 is better than 1 or 2 though.

This is bait.

Attached: Rampage 2.jpg (640x468, 63.06K)

I am now reminded that they completely miss the point in the Movie.

Attached: JUST.png (369x361, 194.5K)

an actual game about REAL kemonos?

You can make millions of mutants and use them as soldiers

Attached: 18956-impossible-creatures-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1129, 188.21K)

war of the monsters is a 3D fighting game where you play as a giant monster

and by 3D, I don't mean 2.5D

I mean you can move left, right, up and down, and backwards, and forwards, WITHOUT strafing, and the levels are almost all cities, and you can pick stuff up and throw it, and you can destroy buildings, and theres health and energy and special meter pickups on the map

you can even unlock stuff by playing the game, iirc, although one of the skins for the rock monster requires a twisted metal: black save file as the only exception that I know of

but after the first story mode boss, the fights are 2v1 or worse, and of course the game has multiplayer too
its a PS2 game

Attached: war of the monsters loading screen.jpg (400x607, 56.95K)

oh, and theres an important part I forgot
all of your main opponents are either other monsters or giant robots made to fight the monsters, at least two of which are also playable characters

why did you have to tell me user, I just wanted to watch a nolstagia

Attached: autisticlispingintensifies.jpg (563x673, 197.32K)

I still can't get over the fact they picked such a stupid combination for the box art.

I bought it for that alone.

Well I suppose it is eye catching in a way.

They made a movie?

Yea, uwe boll made it. It's actually a good movie and also his only good movie

Their weapons look all jaggy and shit. Do you think that's practical? If you want good weapons, go for slavs Dwarves.

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead is fun.

Attached: mutations.png (214x607, 9.04K)

Postal was good.

Sapkowski (the man who wrote the Witcher) was a cuck and the entire series is infested with his leftist fedora-tipping politics. Don't bother with any of them.

Spore

this is why taking robus genetics as starter trait is a must

No.

This fuck the Witcher.

Ok the this is shit taste.

That's better.

OP you might really like prototype, it dosnt seem like it but its a pretty good superhero game

Because elona isn't actually very good.