Fighting Game General - Old Men, Cat and... Pokémon? Edition

Geralt from the Witcher series is confirmed as a guest character to appear in SCVI: youtu.be/a-IgsDoIUuM
Producer Okubo says it probably won't be 20 characters at release, confirms Junichi Nakatsuru as part of the team, teases about Character Creation: kayane.fr/2018/02/19/interview-with-motohiro-okubo-producer-on-soul-calibur-vi-and-tekken-7/ Game is announced for 2018.

Aegis, Carmine and Jubei are confirmed as the second batch of DLC characters: youtube.com/watch?v=u0mcIFhFYaI
Game comes out in May 31 in Japan/Asia. June 5 for North America. It'll cost U$49.99 for the base game, U$69.99 for the game + the first 6 character packs, U$19.99 for the bundle of the first 6 character packs each costing U$4.99 containing 3 characters.
Blake Belladona and Yang Xiao Long announced as Free DLC characters youtube.com/watch?v=pMIGuYX2Mw4

Blastoise gameplay got shown off for pokken DX at the japanese Spring Fist event: twitch.tv/videos/239642229?t=30m45s .
Two new waves of DLC announced: Playable Aegislash with Mimikyu and Mega Rayquaza as support will are out. Second wave will feature Blastoise as a playble character with Mew and Celebi as the new support Pokémon will be released on March 25: youtu.be/a_u7g5BlfiY?t=87
Pokken DX 1.2 patchnotes out: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbyATWXGKr7lerkPVzGvMavPhJEaQ2rPA1UZdVmri_s/edit#gid=1913854574

Noctis newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Su-Un21BS2w He'll be released on March 20.
Summer Lesson colab for the arcade version: youtube.com/watch?v=3hu-U6jCdiA

Heidern confirmed to be added in april: youtube.com/watch?v=iyTO2w63QE4
A demo build of 3.0ver will be available at Anime Japan 2018 in Tokyo Big Sight. Heidern, Oswald and ""Najd with her stage"" will be playable in that build: famitsu.com/news/201803/14153634.html
Heidern, Oswald, Najd and one more character coming in April as DLC along with version 3.0. New stage based on Masmak Fort and Najd comes from a fan contest held in Saudi Arabia.

Broly trailer released: youtube.com/watch?v=gBXQlpvPa54
Broly and Bardock confirmed as the first DLC characters: youtube.com/watch?v=nAgUT6oWMio More info about release date and prices in the next V-Jump Magazine in March.

Shadow Geist confirmed as the newest character: youtube.com/watch?v=XHLMoA6XyiM Blair Dame and Jack trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=TDJAyMIpCKU
The game is schedule to be released in June. The game will cost U$59.99 with 12 characters plus the original Hokuto as a variation to Shirase and 15 gougi decks. More colors will be sold as DLC. A Lite version with less features will also be available.
Official Facebook page for feedback and news: facebook.com/ARIKAOfficial/

Game announced for summer 2018 for Nintendo Switch and PS4. 2v2 tag team game featuring female SNK characters. Game will be published in the west by NIS America. Special Preorders include artbook, soundtrack, "Fatal Cutie" hat, towel, sweatband, tank top and a Lapel Pin Set.
Nakoruru confirmed for the game. Next character teased to be a grappler not featured in KOFXIV. Alternate Costumes Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=cZUmRszT77s

Blanka is released. Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=f9KnpxU2LNU
Sakura, Blanka, Falke, Cody, G and Sagat are the characters for the third season.

Shark Girl schedule to be released in Summer 2018. She with her Arcana Parace L'sia and Dark Heart are announced as the DLC characters coming to the game.
Arcana Heart Illustration Collection: mega.nz/#!R1pjnL7D!eiWMlKDeo-03ByL4iw8h5TstYUm9gZsUNN0e_0tneKs
Arcana Heart Heart Full Sound Collection Best: mega.nz/#!5l4hAb5B!PCKrpfNCtHMJWVqH0ANHWqVwctrE2eEhZjFL3JnQDjI

Ver 2.10 english patch notes: evernote.com/shard/s296/sh/f44307c3-6046-42f6-8b68-e5976b520f1a/14cdc7db9aafd0045e392847437e6a8f
Daisuki Ishiwatari says to expect the next game to be less complicated with reduced system: archive.fo/yPtIb

Legendary Edition confirmed with all the DLCs, new expanded tutorial and new gears confirmed for March 27. archive.is/g0zGR

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4. Delayed for 2018.
Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=es60KLszDFE

Attached: BBTAG-Carmine.jpg (1920x1080 65.91 KB, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g7er1
youtube.com/watch?v=ArTsK5yim7o
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
youtube.com/watch?v=UaYywHbMrlw
store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
youtu.be/b8frayamfzc
store.steampowered.com/app/574980/Thems_Fightin_Herds/
youtube.com/watch?v=0iGFJK6OI5M
youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/
play.fightcade.com/
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
mega.nz/#!Ll8XwSYC!FaAKN04HdnPXcIT18dgMyF9FuNZvoealj6SLS3B-Z0w
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
disagreement.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/2FVAy
twitter.com/AdnarimYdeth
manga.com.sa
manga.com.sa/events/designing-a-saudi-combatant-character-competition/
twitch.tv/bifuteki
twitch.tv/tekken
twitch.tv/capcomfighters
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqfol5
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Glossary_of_fighting_games
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=BlazBlue Switch
aliexpress.com/af/BlazBlue-Switch.html
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Switch Games&_dcat=139973&LH_ItemCondition=2750|4000|5000|6000
aliexpress.com/af/Switch-games.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlazBlue:_Cross_Tag_Battle
taito.co.jp/arc/KOF_B2F
archive.is/vNpwW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cerebrawl funding moves to patreon: archive.is/g7er1
Fantasy Strike Team Battle Mode trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ArTsK5yim7o
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Hippo in the 1.5 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
Omen of Sorrow Radegonda vs Hyde EVO Japan build: youtube.com/watch?v=UaYywHbMrlw
Punch Planet Steam Early Access page: store.steampowered.com/app/577970/Punch_Planet/
Strides 2 Glory new character Cecilia: youtu.be/b8frayamfzc
Them's Fightin Herds is released as an Early Access game for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/574980/Thems_Fightin_Herds/ Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=0iGFJK6OI5M
Touhou 15.5: The Antinomy of Common Flowers was released: youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
TRAF: Suits of Fate: New build available for public and Early Access stated for Early 2018.
Umineko: Golden Fantasia is released on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/

Open Beta for Fightcade2 is now live. Download: play.fightcade.com/
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw neogeo.zip is necessary for MVS games
Fightcade 2 full Romset mega.nz/#!Ll8XwSYC!FaAKN04HdnPXcIT18dgMyF9FuNZvoealj6SLS3B-Z0w
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
disagreement group: disagreement.gg/DbHMSCd

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games): youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide: sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF: youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM

Previous Thread: archive.is/2FVAy

Attached: Giant_Fighting_Game_Template.png (1112x984 680 B, 6.13K)

Huh, page 13 already? Where does the time fly?

So do you guys think Geralt is the only guest character? Or will we get someone like 2B or Saber from Fate

Attached: disgusting.mp4 (320x240, 2.55M)

Who is the Reviewbrah of fighting games?

I expect one more guest character but most likely after launch

Attached: 1475554890879.jpg (448x790, 66.32K)

They would have gotten more points for Ciri

It would be funny. And she can be a dream for customization fans considering how many Sabers exists.

If Tekken 7 and both NRS games MKX and Injustice2 told us how this sells to casuals and normalfags, it'll certainly have more. But let's just have well known characters from the franchise first like Taki, Talim, Astharoth, Raphael,Yoshi and more first please. The DOA5 style of "put everyone first and then we can have guests" is a better model.

Kayane kept asking about 2B in that interview in the OP and she's a well known pro player making direct contact with the producer at the time.

Ah so 2B is more likely than say Saber or the Chosen Undead

If that shit's imperative, at least put a good one.

Maybe there will be a Ciri set for CaC. Honestly, I think that's the route they should take - sets from the guest character's series. In this case, Ciri, a couple of Witcher School sets, Wild Hunt armors, Roche and Regis. Kinda tricky to boil it down to a few, the series have some pretty good fashions.

Definitely. I'd just swap Talim with Voldo for optimal prioritizing though. And add Cervantes. Those are pretty much the ones I want to see confirmed.

More like "direct contact with what's in the producer's pants". Like that one time Max sucked off Oda to get Rock in KoF XIV.

Attached: scathach11.png (2227x3935 1.43 MB, 6.69M)

They still need to talk to SquareEnix and maybe Taro about it but considering Noctis is being released this week for Tekken 7 I think they are in good terms.

Maybe we'll get a Mishima like SCII and SCV since it's easier legally.

Oda along with the older part of XIV production cast is a RealBout/Garou dev. Max did it for free. He was going to add it anyway.

FOR FREE

Oda Non should be the art director for Soul Calibur Sex

Let's hope Harada never finds the cubicle where the SC6 team is working. I bet they're all in some supply room with a fumigation sign on the door just to avoid him.

He's a great artist but on what he does but I dunno if he could helm the whole thing. One of the best cheesecake artists but we don't know much of his work as a designer and a artist for this needs to be an expert on both cute grills and gentlemen of significant proportions which I think Kawano is pretty good. Would kill to see some pin ups of the SC girls by Oda though.
But I dunno why you brought up him, my Führer. None of those pieces are by Oda.
Now this reminds of that Chronicles of the Sword save I have in SCIII where I had a whole party of Queen's Blade characters. The miko was the only passable one. Fun times.

Btw, now that Fate got brought up, be prepared for some best "girl" posts.

Attached: menace43.png (1172x1922 215.18 KB, 1.6M)

Dramatic finishes confirmed for both Broly and Bardock.

I doubt it since Tekken 7 has three guests. Not sure who to expect, though.

Attached: vjump.jpg (1360x2023, 657.81K)

If there will be another character, it might something to pander to the Japanese audience, like how Geralt was added to pander to Westerners. 2B does fit that bill.
I just hope it's something with a design that fits the style of SC6 and I don't just mean the costume. Geralt looks like he was imported directly from Witcher 3 and the Yoshizaki Mine guest character in SC4 was put into the game while keeping his art style (I'd argue the same went for Necrid). Basically - these fuckers don't bother adapting the characters to the art style so I hope it's nothing that sticks out like a very sore thumb like a Granblue Fantasy character or something.

Polite sage.

Attached: angol fear2.png (1200x2735, 1.13M)

Possible face of Kebab KoF?

Attached: IMG_20180317_165844.jpg (286x286, 9.86K)

The Journos would start pushing SC6 as the new big thing because it has stronk women, they would even about Ivy

AHJAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Oda Non is shit, you retarded faggot. Draws the same shit and doesn't even draw it well.

Attached: 01_01.jpg (1340x800, 72.76K)

Why did you post a picture of some random Japanese teacher in response?

She's laughing at your statement

But she isn't laughing? Are you autistic? Can you not pick up on social cues?

I honestly can't tell if that's Kukri or Najd. If it's the later, well, come back Laura. I take back what I said about your hair.

You mean Ciri or a FGO bitch? The later are all obvious fapbait. Raikou alone would give them a aneurysm.

Attached: xuanzang65.jpg (1024x683 1.59 MB, 76.06K)

You know, give her a butt dive, a cannon tights and the deadly revolution and we could be all set.

Attached: 9780634501_b49b9f812e_b_1.jpg (730x1095 76.21 KB, 262.31K)

please be patient I have autism

Ciri of course, witcher is semi acceptable to them

That would be pretty cool to be honest.

Attached: nod.gif (300x226, 289.18K)

But what if her assdive is so strong that she gets banned at tournaments?

As a Amazon main I find that tempting but I'd pass. I think VW's creations should stay 2D. They'd either look weird in 3D graphics that don't mimic 2D or they'd be adapted to the style of the "host" game and end up looking very bland.
That said and provided I end up getting the game, I might try making a Amazon inspired character with Astaroth's move set.

OK, that makes sense. She's a fuckin' insufferable Mary Sue so no wonder they'd like her.

That leak got me curious to check on SNK related twatters and the SNKH related comic strips.
FUG

Also, Ono made a little winky tweet about Final Round that's being held this weekend. We might get a Falke reveal.

Attached: DXup9sIVwAALYbW.jpg (920x2881 266.77 KB, 304.3K)

SFV catered to them and look at what happened.
Fuck those niggers, let them bitch about it, who gives a fuck about them.

PS: I'd kill for a Vanillaware fighter made by ASW with Xrd style graphics.

Attached: onyx & vulcan.jpg (4500x5000 2.2 MB, 5.95M)

I don't know, the 3D statues looked pretty good. I think that all depends on the ability of the artist behind the models.

I think it is Najd, see the red scarf? The high collar? It is her.

If they ban assdives, we ban tournaments!

Attached: Sorcer03.jpg (600x1066 154.63 KB, 52.05K)

That they do mostly because they reproduce the art style very faithfully. And that's the thing, Amazon in SC6 would either have a toned down figure to fit with the rest of the characters or go in as is and would look horrifically out of place with a washed palette to boot.
She'd be perfect for my idea of how SC should be though. I said it in a previous thread, for me the ideal style for SC would be very stylized anatomy and simple costumes done in cell-shaded cartoon-eque graphics.
I'm still salty DC Pro doesn't have new content. I'll admit - I'll goy the second they announce some meaty DLC for it.

Sure it's not a converted Krizalid?
Jokes aside, the image looks like it's the last victory screen frame.

Attached: krizalid8.gif (120x126, 2.56K)

Nice dubs, but…

I think a good artist can reproduce Amazon to SC 6 art style and keep her archetype faithful.
I mean, versions are not a problem, but artists who do not understand the character is. And, to be honest, Bamco artists are far from the worse in the market. And they managed to convert designs like Oh! Great's Ashelotte.
It is not going to happen, we know that, but I think it could work very well.

And yeah, she did had a Krizalid vibe. Maybe they will make her a female clone of him, since it is clear that new NESTS still appear in the story.

Attached: Sc4-ashlotte.jpg (1046x1600 265.58 KB, 226.38K)

Final Round 2018 still going on.
Most Top 8s will be tomorrow.

Attached: 04.jpg (422x578 129.68 KB, 64.01K)

It is kind of sad to see so much SFV in there.
I mean, Jesus, we are almost in a dark age, which means dozens of games to chose from! They could at least try, I guess.

Attached: images (24)

Thank you for plugging Arika's Facebook page.
Don't forget that fan contest was sponsored by a Saudi media company responsible for buying all the Arab representation in fighting games and Japanese media these days: Shaheen in Tekken, Rashid in SF, Najd in KoF.
Is this game actually any good? I'd like to know if it's worth $30 Canuck bucks.

Apparently TW3 sold very well for such a Motherfucking Western Game in Japan when it released, so I think the fanbase for it may be more international than you're giving it credit for.

>SonicFox got raped 9-4 by a Melty Blood enthusiast
This is a good timeline.

We all kept saying nogs would drop MvCI and go to DBFZ en masse but didn't think it would be this quick.

Meanwhile, EH put up a article about character picks for SFV in FR.
Harry Pottery

Sounds like Japan is feeling nukesick.

Attached: Freidyne kebab. JOHANNA VULT!.png (635x591, 345.18K)

PS4 shits itself in T7 AND DBFZ. Bravo Sony!

Would look absolutely awful in 3D, I don't see why anyone would want any character that didn't start from 3D

Kind of wish they'd make OC characters drawn by famous mangaka like they did with IV.

Attached: kamikirimusi.jpg (946x1580, 319.51K)

Does Type-Moon even do collabs like that? The only time I've seen one is Shadowverse but that was more of a product placement than a full on crossover.

Attached: 899c2719a46161fbe34e1535deebc50279556737d05cbef7f5297832a2f09162.png (837x631, 940.71K)

So no stream?

When's st pats day?
source: twitter.com/AdnarimYdeth

Who ST here?

Attached: 20180319.jpg (896x492, 47.61K)

Cos I'm green dubba duu dubba dii

Attached: 20171298white.gif (1200x675 133.9 KB, 164.5K)

Nigga why the fuck would you ever want a Vanillaware IP based game where they aren't in charge of the art? Look at what happened with Grand Knights History to Grand Kingdom.

Attached: 6bc1e4c7eef1a69cbe9f64c714d458115fe58dad522db4141c32d5aeb67548b6.jpg (857x629, 44.17K)

Super Turbo kicks my ass, but I appreciate how pure the neutral can be.

Who here played in Final Round 2018?

Attached: 20180320.jpg (670x377, 30.09K)

You're right she isn't laughing. She's submitting to your dominance. She's telling you that she wants needs to bare your children as that is the only way she'll achieve any sort of fulfillment in the depressing, harrowing world.

Give it to here, user. Give here the d.

Still the best.

Fine taste, but I hope they give her a unique playstyle if she comes back.

Attached: Chaikagaki.png (352x352, 183.64K)

GET THAT ASS BANNED

No user, you're just wrong.

You're just right.

I actually end up liking all the cliche 90s animu shit on SCIII, specially the shop owner

Attached: 1470704589954.jpg (865x841, 75.44K)

In case timestap doesn't work, at 55:27

It looks kinda like Krizalid from KoF99 at first.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10.87K)

Harada pls

Well krizalid aint no dunecoon

Attached: c95c1943883347898f03a362d3d71c47686e23706fe89b68c3c1914cfb26b946.gif (500x281, 1008.4K)

Well the event is in Atlanta.

She is so fine.

I want to see Furry the fox get into Tekken.
I'm pretty sure it was 10-4, the whole second half was a non-stop ass whopping. G01 Vegeta is dare I say GOD LIKE

Attached: 9EA[1].jpg (700x1600, 90.57K)

What could have been.

Attached: 1973.png (650x841, 816.96K)

any source on them actually buying arab representation in vidya?

I really doubt it, sounds like they saw an unexploited market and they went for it. UAE is one of the fastest growing markets for video game sales, the PS4 is particularly popular among sand niggers (I believe they mainly play soccer games, not sure).

manga.com.sa
They sponsored the fanart contest which led to Majd being created and codified as a KoF character. Have a look around their website for yourself and see what the damage is.

manga.com.sa/events/designing-a-saudi-combatant-character-competition/
This would be the least vague thing I found on there related to them having a tangible influence on vidya outside of speculation

I don't know if you work, but when you want to get into a market, you get in contact with companies that know that market and or have influence on it. We cannot tell based on this that it wasn't Bamco/SNK that reached out to Prince Muhammed (PBUH) to get a muslim friendly design for their game.

Fuck I haven't been able to play any fighter is a few months and I've completely all progress I've made.
Good thing Fighting EX Layer won't be out till june, but god damn I'm fucked for XIV 3.0

Attached: 150727_16_3.jpg (480x416, 35.96K)

I completely regained all my progress too.

apparently I've lost all my ability to type coherent sentences too

Now that's a victory… And it might not even be released in the west, I guess.

Are you sure? I mean, he died by rocks to the head, very dunecoon like.

I think Harada had the characters he wanted in the game, but now needs to do what the higher ups demand, which means fucking FFXV boypussy.

Attached: dtuewNA.jpg (1280x1441, 230.28K)

THE FURFAG FEARS THE SAMURAI

Korea 7 top 8 next and then Duty Fighter 5. Maybe a Falke reveal in the end.

Attached: cell.jpg (484x800, 69.02K)

Stream link plz?

twitch.tv/bifuteki archive
twitch.tv/tekken about to start
twitch.tv/capcomfighters after T7

Attached: falke3.jpg (500x661, 56.64K)

Thanks.

King is the hypest shit ever in Tekken, holy shit.

Attached: 1312154481351.png (700x676, 535.21K)

Her real face and hair were already in her profile. She's a JUSTICE nuthead like Kim and Athena. Don't know why they went Blanco with her hair. Her creator is a Sailor Moon fangirl.
Don't know if SNK would change anything but I don't think we should expect something serious from her. Sylvie who is actually from NESTS is just a crazy girl who is friends with Mian.

Attached: Najd 2.jpg (1301x2048, 216.36K)

Why is Darkstalkers such a clusterfuck in terms of versions? Every version always seems to take/add something from the previous one that is really confusing to follow. Is there any version that actually have all the characters in?

Shame this always ends up the same 3 people with the same 4-5 characters. Knee (D Jin) beats JCDR (Dragunov). No announcement.
Now for Kebab Fighter V.

I think only some home versions of Vampire Savior (Saturn, PSX and DC) have the entire cast. The last re-release could have had them but Capcom didn't want to trigger the arcade fidelity fags.

Attached: Yakuza-6-Profile.png (1920x1080, 1011.16K)

Gotta give credit to Infiltration, he actually makes this entertaining. He's like the anti-Sonic Fox.

Attached: menat45.jpg (900x1168, 139.32K)

I think if all the new characters were as well-designed as Menat (without censorship, obviously) and as interesting to watch and play, there would be far less stigma attached to it.

Welp now we know what changes Nicalis forced on Studio Saizensen to make in Blade Strangers they mentioned during the reveal stream; Smash bros inputs.
God dammit I just wanted a more fleshed out Blade Arcus styled game

Attached: DYmtO3XX0AAHZU5.jpg (1175x759, 268.65K)

They mentioned this during the E3 reveal trailer. You shouldn't be surprised. What I'm surprised about is the inclusion of a second Umihara Kawase rep; it makes me wonder about the rest of the roster and who it will or won't have (I'm worried it won't have Quote, or iw will have an emphasis on random side characters).

There is three now, they added Yokoyama

1st and 2nd place? Yeah, the skill gap is too high. We recently had Channel on second place with his Eliza. In the top 8 there is variety (Akuma, Paul, Alisa, etc), I'm pretty sure a Chloe got into that group recently.
Qudans is more of a normalfag and can't always join, he is also on the top 3 best players. The issue is the absence of a true competitive scene outside of Korea and Japan, even US scene isn't what it was, Europe fell off the map. Good players are forged on tournaments, online isn't the same.

Yeah, even the gameplay aspect of the character is an outliner compared to the other newcommers.

Fuck, I don't even remember Yokoyama since I haven't played the third game in close to a year.

I thought the Tekken scene was optimistic because a lot of US players bubbled at Strongstryle 6 despite only having half a year with the game. ELeague was full of (what looked like) good Tekken, too, although I suppose that's less interesting due to the nature of the event.

The blue hair one with the bullet time powers. It's not really surprising that there would be 3 Umihara reps since the whole game was gonna be solely a Studio Saizensen before Nicalis sold their snake oil to them.
damn shame sega didn't throw some cash their way again instead.

Infiltration takes it again. Menat getting the nerf hammer soon.
Announcement is FALKE NEWS.

Yes.

Attached: menat36.jpg (1228x1154, 318.66K)

Dubbing!
So, it will be another kind of boring character. Is she that different from Zafina? It would be interesting if she waa struggling with the djinn trying to get hold of her body, mix between Chizuru at some moments and Vice in others.
Oh well.

Probably no ban hammer for the cat. She is not that easy to use in comparison to other characters. People will not start winning more matches with her out of the blue.

I think 2B is overrated at the moment. Many other good characters would deserve the spot. But, more important, Bamco hates crossovers with female characters, so much they don't do it.
Spawn, Necro, Link, Heihachi
Yoda, Vader, Apprentice. But all the special characters from comic artists were female
Kratos
Ezio
Akuma, Geese, Noctis
Geralt
They do not want waifus that are not their own, I guess.

or maybe they already have plenty of female characters in the roster as it is.

Could be this or the simple fact that the most popular characters out there are males (due to the demographic that plays video games the most).
They also had the animu characters from guest artists on SC4.

Wish we saw MBC there too but he isn't going to American tournaments I guess

Whats with all the crossovers lately.

We got a new MVC.
We got Blazblue Tag Battle coming up.
We got new smash bros, which is probably going to have non-nintendo characters again.
Soul Calibur is continuing to do its thing of guest characters
Tekken 7 is going all over the fucking place with them, despite not having any guest characters in previous games except Gon.

What? Source?

Attached: 20180320.jpg (220x169 133.9 KB, 183.08K)

Nice footage of Soul Caliber.

Why insist that it's real? What's real about it? I'd still try one.

Reminder that fighting games are for niggers and spics only.

The fat nigger wasn't half bad, but all of them were shit. The Kilik was cheap, but did some stuff right. The rest were forgettable.
The game looks fun, very fast.

Looks like クリームパン (kuriimu pan). Not that uncommon in Japan, never seen a boob-shaped one.

And that's why Japan and Korea have the highest number of top players. Those two countries are filled with niggers, almost 56% of the population.

Don't the slavs also play them?

Attached: ee8edbed781f8b9a0675b62b18d448d14487655437e8664a4dcc58cd4925e62b.jpg (276x179, 24.06K)

No idea, they don't exist at competitive level. Frech used to have some presence on international matches, other than that, it has always been: Japs, Koreans, some americans (mainly on NRS shit, but also on good fighting games) and the soy-boys that play Smash (mostly american, but they all look weird). China also has people doing well on SNK.

Would a show of hands of what everyone has as a main fighting game be out of the question? I just really feel overwhelmed with the variety of games to start with.

Attached: frozen.jpg (1771x1147, 120.02K)

Blazblue here. Chronophantasma Extend to be exact.

Attached: 67812430_p0.png (900x1400, 882.89K)

GGXrd is mine. It's a great place to begin if you're willing to jump in the deep end. UNIEL is also good because it's pretty simple and emphasizes fundamentals; Melty Blood is similar but it's kinda janky and the balance leaves something to be desired.

Older SF games like 3S and Alpha 2/3 (provided you ignore the broken characters, and custom combos) are also good. Darkstalkers is also simple, but it's fucking fast and a bit of an acquired taste. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +R is deeper than Xrd, but lacks the tutorials and has a much smaller community.

What do you want out of a fighting game, user?

Tekken 7 and Killer Instinct here. Most likely Soul Calibur 6 too when it comes out

Thinking of getting into King of Fighters guys is the triple pack on Steam worth getting?

I'm a Tekken man through and through however I play a lot of Blazblue/Guilty Gear as well (Guilty Gear is superior in every way), I also love SoulCalibur and Mahvrel with a passion and I even enjoy Mortal Kombat and Injustice on occasion. I'm absolute shit at Street Fighter but still at least try. The way I look at it Fighting games are pretty much the most pure genre of vidya left and the communities are usually filled with pretty great people aside from the most autistic of tourneyfags.

He was close: it's only non-whites who playing fighting games. Yes that includes asiatics like slavs.

I just want something fun, but its hard to gauge what works best for me and I cant test them all out. Deep end works for me though, I enjoy complexity in mechanics. Something stylish would be nice. Although I can't get into DBZ because I am not a fan of the show or power levels.

Is Chronophantasma better then Central Fiction?

Tekken and Soulcalibur seem very 3rd person ring based, what is the direct appeal compared to other fighters as they seem very different then the 2D fighters.

My main one is KOF'98 but I've been playing KOFXIV and DBFZ too as besides being fun, they have an active scene in my region with locals and tournaments.

XIV is the most beginner friendly with its inputs and system and it's the most similar to '98 in "feel" ever since… 98UMFE. But what I like about '98 is how good the buttons of the characters feels, that it's more of a "system based" game so if you learn the system, you're already set to play with many characters and is not a "combo heavy game". Short combos that deals high damage, nice cast that grabs the late 90's style when the game was released .

It should be noted that Blazblue is "an iteractive series" and its latest and most played one is Central Fiction. Blazblue Cross Tag Battle is a spin off being a tag game with 2 characters on each team with a very different system.

For the 3rdStrike and Alphas, I would recommend to not fall for the memes like parries and custom combos. This is more advanced stuff and you should learn to learn the basic gameplay before diving in these mechanics.

Don't forget the Paki who destroyed everyone in 3rdStrike here.

I'm going to sound like a faggot here but in regards to Tekken everything is just so tight and easy to pick up but hard to master also MUH LIMB BASED INPUTS. SoulCalibur on the other hand, I got into because of the story to a degree and then got really into the gameplay side of things, once again like Tekken it's real easy to get into and really hard to master unless you're playing SoulCalibur V which just turns into a fucking spamfest mechanics wise. I'd say just give them a try because odds are you'll find a character you like and can build a foundation on learning the mechanics of each game.

Personal taste. I like the way CPE plays over CF but CF is the newest in the series and as such has the largest audience. I normally play with AI thanks to my location so player count isn't a big deal to me.

And as said it's a series so if you care about the story you'll at least need to play CSE, CPE and CF to get it. Also if you choose to get into the story, good luck with that…

3d games usually don't have many special moves like fireballs and movement is the most important part of them. People who like this kind of stuff usually prefer them. I like their animations a lot more than 2d ones too

Xrd or UNIEL seem like good fits for you. They both have good tutorials, too (Xrd in particular) which helps immensely.
In addition to what other anons said, 3D games require players to take many more risks compared to a 2D game which is played in "turns." 3D players generally enjoy the feeling of interactivity and aggression the games give them.

While you might like "deep end", I really think that you should learn the basic stuff first. The most common mistake a beginner usually do from what I saw with the income from DBFZ is learning combos and setups from videos but not learning HOW to land those or the situations that is most favorable to to it so they get rekt by someone who only knows simple stuff but also to shut down the opponent.

Well, it is in a 3D space so movement is quite different thant the 2D ones and interactions with the stage like wall bounce, stage transition and ring outs adds to layer of depth while it's not exclusive to the 3D subgenre since games like Injustice and older like older Fatal Fury games have those stuff.

I myself am more of a Virtua Fighter and DOA guy but love SoulCalibur for its lore. Gameplay it changed a lot from being a "Virtua Fighter with swords and parry" with freedom of movement in the first few games to be more 2D-ish with meter management, how 8-way run works and other stuff that is present in SCV and also in the new SCVI.

Both Tekken and SC have more males than females, so, it is not an excess. Hell, while DoA already have plenty of ladies, they decided to add Sarah, Pai, Mai and Ii.
I also said they add the girls on SC4, but none stayed.
Thinking about it, if there is one character with zero chances that could be great, because of the design and instances.

Attached: Commission:_Jen_from_Primal_by_Osmar-Shotgun.jpg (3639x2837, 1.01M)

Guilty Gear and Blazblue in that order. UNIEL is pretty good too. Just pirate the newest version of either game if you're on PC and see what you like. You can also play some older stuff on Fightcade like Third Strike if you're looking for something more conventional.

Does anyone here have this? I want someone to play it with.

It helps that there's actually people that've touched a fighting game before playing it, because before it looked like hot garbage.

Attached: 4af147f807dd401d33b08833d8faf6033e7c0c72dc79ec1f51efa6e7a326a466.png (515x590, 156.51K)

Gonna need to see the better side of the roster and then lose all interest because Namdai are gonna reach new heights in hebrew devilry.

KoF XIV…kinda. Truth be told, I haven't played it in eons.
Used to play FGs a lot more. In the DC era, I'd play every single one I could get. Nightwarriors (Saturn) and Soulcalibur (DC) remain my favorites.

Attached: yoshimitsu.jpg (704x576 42.12 KB, 41.92K)

H-He's still going to be in right guys?
Judging by how many of Siegfried's moves Nightmare has on top of it literally being Siegfried in the armor makes in really unlikely he's going to be in

Attached: siegfried.jpg (2000x2461, 2.41M)

Im afraid the best you'll get is an alternate of Nightmare. The CE would be weird unless they change it to a regular horse.

Attached: C_night_3p.jpg (349x448, 69.99K)

Do you like characters that have some kind of randomness in them

Attached: omen.png (531x856 242.14 KB, 380.14K)

delete this

He's been in every game, its not even a question.

Attached: 1520509190705.png (500x505, 194.2K)

In SCII he was only and alternate costume for Nightmare.

He wasn't in 2 user

Probably will be a costume, judging by his moveset.

That's because Nightmare was still using his body.

And that's the same case in this game unless they change something in the story to retcon SCII.

I'm in the middle of transitioning to another fighter but don't know what to stick with. Arcana Heart and Koihime Enbu seem like the ones I want to stick with. But I'm also interested in UNIEL.

Yeah I have it and live on the west coast. When do you want to play?

Attached: 106.gif (640x400, 434.31K)

Attached: ziggy.jpg (1200x900, 220.28K)

Only thing s that sucks are that I can't find a reliable combo ender outside of fff3 and lack of pokes

Attached: f40427586c8ebb54f60b7470264a70c06a3e42ad.jpg (3307x3307, 3.72M)

3rd Strike, though I've been trying to learn FighterZ as of late since it's simple and really flashy. I'm relatively new to the fightan genre and the main thing that really appealed to me with 3rd Strike was the parry system. I'm also trying to learn some Tekken 7 since it's fun and I know a lot of people who play it.

Skullgirls. I know my taste is questionable. Also playing Xrd on the side, used to play UNI but the latest version of that isn't on PC right now.

vsav and vf5 are the only 2d and 3d fighters worth playing

disprove my assertion

Maybe you should also add the new Big Gal to the list of news

Feels bad man

(Persona doesn't count)

I love Angol Fear. She was so captivatingly bizarre. Good things come when designers liberate their creativity and take risks.

Attached: sad_Guts.png (407x406, 121.75K)

I respect both series, an I think both are well worth playing, but, they are not the end all series people think. It is sad both games are not more available though.

I think you should read more:

>Strides 2 Glory new character Cecilia: youtu.be/b8frayamfzc

I don't really think that VF should live only through DOA but I'm glad it happened in DOA5 although where's Aoi in a game about counters dammit! since Sega does fuckall with the franchise. At least the Yakuza6 port should have online with lobbies just like the PS3 version.

If you count the special characters from IV and Necrid, you should count KOS-MOS in III too

I think Menat is a mess of a design with NRS-tier animation on her kicks and her "theme" reminds me of Eliza but not as good. I guess pandering to otaku seemed to work for her not having the same backlash as Abigail or Ed.

Attached: KOSMOS SCIII.jpg (446x520 103.3 KB, 59.77K)

Money. There's no better way to get non fighting game players to play your game and media attention then a guest character, even if they just pick it up once and never touch it again. Soul Calibur 2 with Link as a guest character proved this very well.

Attached: 40747481_p19.jpg (700x560, 230.74K)

I've always found this Kosmos unattractive to look at.

New character? Falke you in the ass. Here's another CPT DLC pack. Now support the community, goy!

Attached: 19_prem03.jpg (1280x720, 219.81K)

Pokken

Noctis vs Akuma in Geese Estate is what Tekken is all about

Two things:

This game disgusts me so very much.
One funny thing was to see them showing two RS characters, when the series was about to complete 20 years, only to not use any of them.

Attached: download (3)

Friends, I want your advice:
I was thinking of getting BBCTB for my Switch until all of the DLC ridiculousness came out, which changed my mind. Yet everyone i've talked to so far has told me that "that's pretty normal for games these days" and that even with half the cast being DLC it's still a "good deal".

What are your thoughts? Should I get it or stick to my principles? Is it reasonable or are my normalfag friends wrong?

Attached: DBBpJwRUAAAY_kg.jpg (256x236, 16.88K)

It's $40 for the base game and $30 for the other half of the cast, which is ridiculous but unfortunately not the most ridiculous thing going on. If your friends are gonna get it, just play with them and see if you like it.

Your first problem is being friends with normalfags. Their attitude of this being normal and pretty good is why scummy DLC practices continue to happen. I'd wait it out for the inevitable BBCTB Extend with the full roster. And if you absolutely can't wait, then get a pre-owned copy so at the very least they wont see as much money come back to them. Either that or split a copy between you and your friends if possible. you're shit out of luck here if you only know them online.

Given me something to think about, cheers.

Attached: 50316293_p15_master1200.jpg (480x520, 166.51K)

From the rumors I hear SFV might not be supported by Sony anymore. can't really find a good resource on it tho

For those playing DBFZ, what team can you recommend for someone that mains Dr. Doom, Magneto and Morrigan? I need a team with great zoning but with good melee attacks in case of emergency.

sup guys.. I just saw 98um on the psn for ps4… has anyone got it? I want to know if it has online.

That is a rerelease of the PS2 version of 98UM, so no netplay and kinda weird controls (my Hori FC doesn't work because you need a touchpad) along with outdated balance (OP Extra mode and insane Wolfgang Krauser). On the plus side it does still have vanilla 98, along with the color edit modes, arrange soundtrack, and 3D backgrounds that got removed from the release of 98UMFE.

Attached: retarded kid.jpg (640x706, 94.6K)

Hell yeah

Attached: how.jpg (1280x720, 129.93K)

You did it on purpuse, right?

Well, you should've told the real name of the game before then. I can't follow everything and at least the Pokkénfag told specific news about his game.

Wasn't Valkyrie the 3P costume for Cassandra in II? And to me KOS-MOS is the same as those girls in IV since none have a proper style and are just "premium skins" and to unlock the KOS-MOS parts you needed to "max lvl" each CaS style I think so I always considered her an alternative Edge Master but to the CaS styles.

Well, me and my friends will wait for a sale probably at the end of the year. Even if it's just for the base game since for now only Jubei and Aegis interest me, I already have Rachel, Nu-13, Chie, not expecting Tao anymore and no hope to get Akatsuki. So I don't think I will spend much on DLC this time.

The Steam version is a straight arcade port so CodeMystics simply didn't add the console stuff. Not that "it was removed". Also the 3D backgrounds had slowdonws on hte PS2 but you can just turn them off.

While Krauser is not broken anymore, Extra in UMFE is still broken and on top of it Eiji exists so a Step Eiji can walk faster than 1/3 of the cast can run. And that's not mentioning his anti air.

Since it's an emulated port, it'll probably have input delay like the XI port on the PS3 so if you want to play vanilla '98 I would recommend the ACA port even with the censored opening. But if you like the additions to the game go for it.

How I wish 98UMFE had actual lobbies. Does anybody knows how the '97 Global Match will work? If it's CodeMystics again I have no hope for it.

Well, I think only Freeza can be called as "true zoner" in DBFZ. I don't think anyone is like Magneto in that game but they could have done something to Tenshinhan like 8-way air dash since he was the first character to show he could fly in the series.

Attached: ufu1J2w.png (1600x900 275.65 KB, 77.8K)

Fucking nigger baby.

Attached: grandmaster wizard.jpg (255x252 782.5 KB, 18.25K)

Heh.. just noticed that ST don't change the colour of your potrait during gameplay; even though it does it at the character select screen.
Mirror Matches for mobile characters is going to be hard for the viewer to parse

Attached: a3.gif (224x225 6.38 KB, 13.16K)

delet this. you can't take away my action figures REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're friends are fucking retarded.
ASW isn't struggling financially like smaller devs, they've got no reason outside of jewing for BBCTB's DLC bullshit. It's pretty fucking obvious they're doing what capcom did for SFV; rushing the game out to get that EVO money (even more obvious considering it's a main evo game) and then making everyone pay for the rest of the game instead of delaying it to sell as a complete package. Just pirate the PC version and wait for the eventual "complete edition" to go on sale if you want it on the switch.

Attached: DHs5VP9U0AEAHRM.jpg (1024x768, 121.11K)

Frieza, Beerus, and Krillin are the most space-controlling characters I can think of. Goku Black is good, but then he's good at everything.

THIS

Holy shit, what's with Ryu in Ultra Street Fighter II? Is there even a difference between Hadoken and Shakunetsu Hadoken besides execution?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (423x439, 30.13K)

It's just a context sensitive red hadoken for Ryu

Red fireballs knockdown on hit. Or at least they used to. Maybe they changed it in Ultra, but the difference was knockback fore blue or knockdown for red back in Super.

I'm really considering getting a fighting game anons, but I'm not very good. I've been looking at injustice 2, is it any good? It looks fun but I've heard it does not have a big playerbase so it might be rough trying to get into PvP and also capeshit, which I'm not a huge fan of but I don't particularly hate either. Is it worth shilling out the cash for the ultimate version?
Also are there any games anons recommend to get/wait for? What series have the best fighting mechanics in your opinion?
pic unrelated

Attached: 1521394625.jpg (250x400, 25.37K)

Do you like 2D or 3D graphics?
Do you like 2D or 3D gameplay?
Do you like anime or do you want something other than weebshit?
If you want to get started somewhere, anywhere, then find a version of Street Fighter 2 (Turbo and up) and play that to get a feel. For better or worse, it defined the genre and games are still building on its fundamentals to this day.

If you're not into capeshit, there isn't much reason to get into Injustice 2. NRS games are their own weird little niche that play unlike the vast majority of other 2D fighters and tend to be worse in terms of utilizing and teaching fundamentals you would need if you wanted to get into Capcom's, SNK's, or Arcsys' games. I'd consider Injustice 2 to be a fun game to play still, but it certainly isn't where I'd recommend starting.

Building on what this user said, Indigala has this sale for $10 right now. Is this a good place to start for someone who has really only dabbled in fighting games before?

Attached: sale.jpg (1580x549, 335.92K)

It's a decent value but all of those are older games that aren't played anymore, so the main appeal would be playing through the stories to play the one you get a coupon for.
If you're just looking to get into fighting games try playing games that catch your eye on Fightcade, it's essentially free and you have near all of fighting game history up until the late 90s-early 2000s to try out.

I can only imagine going online ending very badly anyway. My SF2 strategy back in the day was spam heavy kick and jump a lot.

It actually has a story in comics. The main question is if they can linger around long enough to escape the dunken bullshit.

Attached: Nemesis.jpg (995x1529 609.67 KB, 447.32K)

Just spam Tiger Shots

Dat still works.. lol

At the risk of sounding like a snotty weeb, Injustice 2 is awful both to behold and to play, so no.
What do you want out of a fighting game? I'll always take the opportunity to shill Guilty Gear, but if you're just starting out then something like UNIEL or old Street Fighter is probably better.

As the other user said, those games are out of date so no-one plays them anymore. Blazblue is, well, an acquired taste and might give you a poor impression due to the focus on combos, unfair overheads, and mixups.

Well it's not like old Street Fighters aren't 25 years old either.

What's something that would give a good impression then?

Yep, I can see it happening.

Not really. Frankly it really depends on your playstyle. Injustice can be a blast, but it is not a game that can make you attracted to it easily, mostly because, yest, it is ugly as fuck.
But when you start to understand the mechanics some characters have, the game have a pretty good amount of depth to play with.
NetherRealm deserves all the the shit they receive for their models and animations, but they have been pretty good with the gameplay in general.
Of course, as in every fighting game, not all characters are created equal, and some can be more abused than others.

But, frankly, why ask people to play only the newest games? I mean, we know some games on each franchise are very unique on their own.
Hell, we could even recommend some arcade exclusives too, why the hell not, with the nesicaxlive emulator, and all, there are some very unique titles to play with.

And talking about unique titles, does anyone remember the name of that PS3 fighter that looked like and RPG, with elves and all, you could chose two character to play with, and it had items too. I think it is available on Japanese PSN, but I can't remember the name.
By the way, if people know of specific fighting games that were never ported but might deserve a chance, I think we could make some lists for people to dive into.
For games with interesting mechanics. I would go with:

Attached: b61486d76b510217ce047bae94301adb.jpg (654x800, 154.91K)

If you want a modern game with tutorials, then Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 and UNIEL are the standouts.

If not, then old Street Fighter, like 3S (parrying is a bit of a meme) and Alpha (without custom combos) and maybe Darkstalkers/Vampire Saviour. People still play those games in Japan for a reason, and they're very fundamental. UNIEL is probably the best SF-esque game on the market right now, but it has a small playerbase due to the weeb designs. Dragon Ball FighterZ is everywhere now so you'll never want for people to play with, but it's a Bamco game so that means it has Denuvo and thus should not be purchased. There is also a season pass for it, which sucks.
Them's Fightin' Herds is good, but I wouldn't buy it until it's out of Early Access and feature complete.

If you want a 3D game, then Soulcalibur 2 emulates very well on Dolphin, and it's essentially all fundamentals. Tekken 7 is both popular and a good Tekken game, but it has Denuvo so you shouldn't buy it.

My playstyle is that I dislike games where moving feels like wading through mud and none of the combos or strings seem to have any rhyme or reason to them. I've played Injustice 2 for about an hour, and even when I used Aquaman and just threw drills and tridents at people, I wasn't enjoying myself because the game never felt like it wanted me to do anything cool.

Chaos Breakers, and it's 3 on 3. It received a PS3 port to Japanese PSN under the title Dark Awake: the King has no Name. I need to get around to downloading it myself.

Hey you were the one going on about out of date games.

I look at that DBZ and just see chaos, which is show accurate but too much for me. Guilty Gear looks good though, UNIEL is pure weeb but hey if it's good. What are they notable for if BlazBlue is about combos?

If you're new to the genre and liked the designs, I say go for it. In the old days at the arcades many liked the games for its characters and speculated a lot about the lore of Street Fighter, Fatal Fury, KOF and Mortal Kombat. Blazblue games have tons of content. Central Fiction is the "current" and most played version but I don't know how many will jump the ship to BBTAG since its system and DLC practices are so different.

If you don't enjoy capeshit there's not much reason to like the game unless you really like the NRS games gameplay style. You can still pirate/buy MKX to see if you do.

For both, in a general way, look at the designs of the characters and for gameplay videos and see if you will like it to play. For example, hitting a lot of buttons to perform a flashy combo ending up in a huge explosion like in Dragon Ball or in its case you can do a less damage autocombo if you want or doing a simple and precise slash dealing huge damage in Samurai Shodown.

Also if graphics matter or more specifically, if oldschool sprites bothers you or not. For free available stuff on Fightcade, I say:

As for paid stuff, like others said, Dragon Ball FighterZ is probably the easiest to get into without "compromising" inputs like Fantasy Strike or Pocket Rumble. UNIEL, Guilty Gear Xrd, Blazblue and Skullgirls have good to great tutorials. KOFXIV is the easiest KOF to get into. Injustice2 and MKXL are on their own style just like 3D games like DOA5LR and VF5FS.

SoulCalibur III Arcade Edition is basically a non-busted version of SoulCalibur III that was never ported or emulated as far as I know. Please tell me that I'm wrong.

Attached: Heres a gif I think most of us can get behind.mp4 (350x202, 398.03K)

UNIEL is a very neutral-heavy game with fullscreen normals and a lot of emphasis on fundamental offence like tick throws and frame traps; there is also a "taking turns" mechanic built into the game that emphasizes both good defence and good pressure. There are plenty of aggro characters with big damage if that's what you like, though.

Guilty Gear is a legacy series with a lot of busted shit by the end of the final iteration, XX Accent Core + R, and Xrd is the new iteration compared to the decade-old XX series. It has a lot of old school anime mechanics (push to tech, 0f throws, spending meter to air block, character-specific facedown and faceup wakeup timings, etc.) and some truly degenerate offence, but the volume of system mechanics and the checks & balances applied to damage/hitstun scaling keep most of it in check. The characters are all wildly different from one another, without the "character mechanic" button you find in BlazBlue and some other contemporary games.

BlazBlue was made by ArcSys at a time when they were confronted with the possibility of losing their ability to develop GG due to copyright jewry, so many characters in it are watered down versions of GG characters, and the same is true of several system mechanics like BB's Barrier compared to GG's Faultless Defence. The series has its own niche, but even as a youngfag who started with Xrd, BB seems to be a weird combination of baffling, combo-heavy gameplay AND dishonest neutral, which rubs me the wrong way.

Ultimately, you should experiment with your friends you have friends, right? and find the game you like the most, because as much as information helps you make decisions, it can also give you unwarranted negative opinions of games you otherwise wouldn't play. Case in point, I always thought Marvel vs Capcom 2 was a degenerate mess of combos and other horseshit, but it's perfectly playable at a casual level. If you want to get some games on sale and try out BB, go right ahead.

Half of that's Greek to me but I can suss it out through context.

Ohhhh that's what was happening in the videos I watched. I was wondering what they were doing.

Guilty Gear still looks the most interesting, but with all the bullshit it may be better to start with UNIEL to get the basics down.

SNK games have "push to tech" and 0/1 frame throws ever since the early 90's. Just saying.

And while the characters in Guilty Gear might try to have each one different enough from the other, the system in Xrd like PRC, Danger Time and somewhat YRC making me remind of safe-ish situations FADC did in SFIV that comes to me as "disonest neutral" too. Even highly arguable mechanics in Blazblue like Exceed Accel and Active Flow don't bother me as much as those in Xrd. Also I particularly like Blazblue designs and "character gameplay" more than Guilty Gear I think I only found May and Jam fun? Maybe I-no and Axl but that's it.. Worldbuilding and "theme" too.

And just I hate Danger Time, I don't like randomness or characters that have to rely on luck as a mechanic. And I say as someone who likes Chang in KOF. It might be fun to mess around with friends but that kind of stuff puts the game or match at the same tier as a party game.

(Gameplay starts at 14:30)
Yeah, the GRD tug-of-war at the bottom gives one player a 10% damage boost and a character-specific buff every 17 seconds. Both games have great tutorials, so you're set either way. There's something to be said for jumping in the deep end, but UNIEL is tonnes of fun.

"Old school mechanics," then, pardon me.

I get what you mean about YRCs/PRCs, although in my experience they tend to lead to winning neutral rather than the BB flowchart of unreactable mixup > full conversion > favourable knockdown, which feels more dishonest to me. Maybe my reactions are just too bad. It's stupid, but it's a reactable, known quantity of stupid.

BB character designs make me want to vomit, so there's that, too. No accounting for taste, eh?

What's a good fun 3D fighter on ps3?
I've got virtua fighter, tekkens, soulcaliburs.. what else is there?

Attached: 3D fighters.jpg (900x300, 85.54K)

oh, and also doa.

Attached: 2D fighters.jpg (900x300, 71.17K)

If that's all that GRD did, people would just ignore the system. The important part is that it also gives you access to a mechanic called Chain Shift. Activating it consumes your vorpal state (removing the 10% damage bonus and character-specific buff), but does the following:
a) Freezes time for both characters for about a second, so you (and your opponent) can assess the situation and take your best possible action. As it is also invincible on its 1f of startup and has no recovery, you can mash it on defense, while in blockstun, and punish any attempt to frametrap with Chain Shift into your reversal of choice. So, in pressure, the attacker has to play very respectfully against a defender in vorpal state.
b) Can be used to cancel most things in the game (exceptions being DPs on block and recovery frames of most moves on whiff and such). There's no other RCs in the game, so this is a very powerful option that, for most characters, can get you in for free, allow a strong conversion off their otherwise unconvertable neutral tools, reset pressure at massive plus frames or all of the above.
c) Gives you meter depending on how many blocks there are in your GRD gauge, at a rate of 20% per block normally, but at a far lower rate if your opponent is in hit- or blockstun. The refill isn't instant, but takes a short time.
Also, you can spend your vorpal state for a free guard cancel instead, but that's not really an option you have to remember unless your character has really shitty reversals. The newest version also added something called Cross Cast Veil Off, which uses Vorpal and all of your available meter (must be 100%+) and essentially just allows your character to extend a combo into a lot of extra damage.

Injustice 2 updates to Legendary Edition this thursday. It adds new epic gear sets (which are kinda cool), raises the character level cap to 30 (which is as retarded as having levels in the first place) and resets everyone's regen tokens. So it kinda looks like the people who didn't buy that edition are getting shafted by NRS, having their progress lose meaning and are forced to grind some more for certain events.
It kinda seems like shooting yourself in the foot.

Attached: Bbsw_zbU7R6m9vaCXYOlM1CoeWBjr6AzO5Wm5CwRtRo.jpg (1414x1920 70.83 KB, 294.5K)

God forbid having the female characters showing a bit of skin, it's (((current year™))) after all.

Attached: ww censored.jpg (1280x720, 203.84K)

Why don't they just put Starfire in a burka and be done with it.

cybertroopers virtual on and virtual on marz

It would be a unironic improvement. Heck! Switch her head with Scarecrow's, it would improve both - make her less ugly and make him terrifying.

Attached: leona21.gif (99x112, 2.73K)

She usually looks something like this.

I think her face is alright, even though she looks like an alien when she screams.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x704 108.69 KB, 303.82K)

Somewhat of a relief. More skin than she has in the comics these days.

There's VF2 and Fighting Vipers on PS3, but not much else.

(checked)
Meh, she's still wearing granny pants though.

Why is Ed Boon of all people bending to SJW censorship? There's no benefit in doing it. I can only think he agrees with their bullshit.

Something tells me this will be barely functional and doa

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 162.08K)

She got some kinda Dreamworks duck face thing going on. Not to mention that her hair looks like a rug on fire.

I never played FV but always had the system set to it in FMM. All those high jumps and wall smashes were fun for a shitty scrub like me.

His (((masters))) at WB told him to.

I'd goy if it had SFA2G, SFA3Max and SFEX but can't trigger the arcade fidelity fags. They gotta have that genuine, lesser content experience.

Attached: honey26.jpg (1024x768, 350.02K)

I have a new JLF coming in the mail within the week, and it's got me thinking: Have there been any major innovations or shakeups in the arcade parts market since the mid 2000s?
The only thing that comes to mind is Sanwa usurping Seimitsu and becoming the "standard" for most cabinets; I've also heard that Korean joysticks are quickly finding favor with some players in the West, any truth to that?

Attached: SANWA-JLF-TP-8YT-2.jpg (897x688, 173.22K)

Right, I dont know why I assumed it was sfa3max. No maki no buy

I'll consider getting it if it's cross platform so the online doesnt die one week after release, but I doubt it

12 characters is a big fuckin' deal. But hey, who cares about that shit when you can have five versions of SF2?

Attached: 39039327710_08f1f1a070_b.jpg (758x566 44.66 KB, 75.91K)

Broly and Bardock confirmed March 28th alongside the Z-union system which at this time doesn't have a point to it aside from you saying you really really like a certain character, and a point score or something.

Just letting everyone know here in case they're like me and can't stop being asked by their casual friends. I feel like I've been monkey paw'd ever since dbfz came out because I once wished for a fightan game that my casual friends would want to get into, and now it's all I basically play. I still haven't sunk my teeth into Rev 2.1.

SFV development in a nutshell.

Because NetherRealm is now under (((Warner Bros))) and Boon is a yes-man corporate cocksucker.

You know, I completely forgot about Chain Shift since I rarely get to use it. Thank you for correcting me.

There have been emulation speed issues, and the Alpha games are hard locked to the American arcade cabinet version, which means the Japanese player who enjoy Street Fighter Zero are very unhappy.

I saw someone describe DBFZ as "09 for anime games," which I think is accurate both in good ways and bad. Be patient and encourage them to play poverty with you at least once every session.

I've played the first street fighter on an emulator when I was a kiddie, doesn't count I guess. I've also played a bit of smash with friends, and I've played some netherealm games, MK9 MKX and injustice 1. I've also played a bit of one of these naruto fighting games, storm I think. Also now that I really think about it I played this one soul caliber game on an arcade cabinet at a camp I went to, it had this factions conquest mode that had users that you could fight against their AI, which developed to try and emulate their playstyle, I thought that was really cool. I played as the joker guy.

I've heard that the blaz blue games are mechanically harder to get into.

I'm pretty sure I picked up MKX for peanuts and I don't mind it, but I find it a bit difficult to play on keyboard and I seem to not be able to do specials while facing the left half of the screen 90% of the time.

pic still unrelated

Attached: 1520083084.jpeg (1071x1600, 92.84K)

Are Soul Calibur 4 and 5 any good?

I did a bit of searching to see if I could find the source describing the emulation speed issues in the upcoming Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection, and apparently even Max is leery. Potential issues include:

I think SFII is running too quickly at 4:38, but I'm not too familiar with the game so I can't say for sure. Any SF players tell me if the emulation is indeed too fast or am I just going blind? You'll have to look at the regular YouTube instead of HookTube's webm or mp4 display.

If you liked movement, try Melty Blood via CCCaster. It's free and runs on anything.

Okay I know one of you faggots has it so I'm just going to ask: how is it?

nigger

I was looking for fgs to teach my friend and he seems to like BB. I don't really know that much about the series, could you explain this point more?

Friend gifted it to me so I could play with him. Tiny roster, had the SG type of juggle focused combo gameplay, visuals hurt my fucking eyes due to lots of clashing colors, and there's a deer or something swaying its ass at you during every loading screen. I wish I was kidding on that last one but this is genuinely a game made by ponyfags who wish to fuck cartoon animals.

Pass on it, even if somebody offers it for free.

They're unfucking movelists this time around, I can't see them dropping Yoshimitsu and Voldo right when things are getting more technical.

She doesn't see that bad for a fan designed character.

We're… not getting Shermie, are we?

Attached: Sherm.png (1024x768, 449.1K)

Does anyone really care about Pokken at this point?

Looks like more needless mudshit representation for muh diversity.

She looks really cool. If she has high/low counters you can make a Najd/Rock/Geese PREDICTABO Team.

The last character in this pack is gonna be either Shingo or Blue Mary. The old ass data mine called Oswald and Heidern months ahead before the next DLC pack was even announced along with Shingo, Blue Mary, Hinako and Jubei Yamada.
So no, you won't be seeing Shermie until XV especially considering she and the rest of her gang didn't get resurrected until after XIV's story.

Putting my virulent racism aside, I don't think she looks bad. Just derivative. Seems like a mesh of Kukri and someone from Mukai's tribe. That said, still hate that godawful hair do and her Eddie looks a bit too cartoonish with those oversized chompers. If she's tolerable of loathsome will depend on her characterization; I don't mind Middle Eastern characters, I love Pullum, Hakan is one of my favorite SF characters and my SC main, Astaroth, is technically Persian. It's shit like Shaheen and Rashid that piss me off because they're not characters so much as they're the dev taking a virtue-signaling wank. And if that claim about the Saudi media company buying representation is true then those two and Najd than a furfag with too much money putting his shitty OC into some game.

I think so too.
Dunno if I'll buy any character in this pack though. If Heidern had the classic uniform I'd consider him at least.
I'll just ask for Hinako and Kasumi. I know Grant will never happen so no point getting my hopes up.
A balanced boss pack would be interesting - Rugal, Goenitz, Krizalid and Mukai. I'd totally get that.

Attached: kof bosses.png (1600x400, 740.32K)

Her VA with a peek at Ogura's illustration.

How do you preown Switch games with DLC?

Attached: 1f2yxs.jpg (911x595, 281.02K)

She wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for those stupid hair, and her moveset doesn't seem bad at all.
I am sick and tired of this sandnigger pandering in game s though.
Hopefully Blue Mary is going to be the next one, and SNK better give her trademark abs.

Attached: religion of peace.jpg (640x512, 64.51K)

Give me Blue Mary, I need my Team 97' Special.

SNK Heroines live

Reminder to report and hide raiders.

People who do this should be stoned.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.37M)

This is you

>>>/cuckchan/

Attached: Antifa in action.jpg (720x540, 182.83K)

Dishonest neutral refers to a character's ability to win neutral and have the opportunity to apply pressure without needing to work for it or acknowledge the other player. I'm not a BB expert, but a guy in my local scene plays Izayoi (the chick with the triangles), and once she powers up, she can throw fireballs and do a raw 50/50 left/right teleport while you're in blockstun, which is dishonest.

Naturally, she needs to work for it, but it's pretty easy for her to reach her powered-up state, at least from my experience, and at that point you need to do a lot of work to make the game 2-player instead of 1-player.

Of course, Xrd has its own problems with YRCs since they literally eat your opponents' inputs and many of the top tier characters (Ky, Raven, Chipp, Johnny) abuse the shit out of them both to win neutral with the push of a button and apply unseeable mixups. I've gotten used to them, but I wouldn't miss them in the next iteration of GG.

The reason stuff like that irks me in BB is the combos tend to be long, and the game is old enough everyone does the optimal combos, so you get hit by something you can't reasonably predict or react to, then sit in your chair for 10 seconds as the other player does the optimal combo. If the combos were shorter like Darkstalkers, then I wouldn't be bothered so much.

As I said before, however, you should play what you like, since a new player likely won't discover the busted shit and he won't be able to abuse it even if he does research it.

There was a thread or two for it at launch, and the general reception seemed to be positive from the people who were new to FGs and experienced. The roster is small, but each character has tonnes of special moves and the devs have at least one in the pipe due to a stretch goal, and I think story mode will remind people the game exists; if they're taking this long to make it, then I hope it will be good.

What are you confused about? You buy a pre-owned copy and get the DLC later if you want. How does this need explaining to you?

Attached: Are you fucking stupid.webm (1280x720, 512.22K)

Im more curious how blastoise will play

His model does look weird since they extended his arms abit. Probably would look off cause he has stubby legs and shit

Attached: ouyz1wz5sxfz.png (351x1141, 31.58K)

YOUR WISH IS GRANTED, ENJOY YOUR DINNER

Attached: Wal-Mart-to-strengthen-food-safety-after-donkey-meat-recall_wrbm_large.jpg (749x523, 115.78K)

A modder redesigned Laura…

Attached: 20180323.jpg (919x768, 224.06K)

Not UUUUGGGGHHHH enough.

Ugh?

Attached: 20180323.jpg (413x640 133.75 KB, 71.57K)

And the problem is?

Here's something to watch on the weekend.

Attached: 03.jpg (446x611 70.3 KB, 67.74K)

Nice.

Attached: 1519671623808.png (244x380, 57.73K)

Anyone have any good tech/strategy to counter Noctis yet?

Attached: 19968bb98968f236ae3f867936d7d860ea348e93.jpg (600x847, 389.51K)

I know his 3 weak points so far
Linear most of the time, but you have to watch out for f,f+2 and 1+2. You can just sidestep f+2 spamming retards and launch them tho
Very unsafe, just learn how to punish
Very weak at close range, only panic button he has is that parry and it can't parry shit like knees and I'm not sure but you should be able to bait it and punish it
Also never ever whiff against this character at any point of the stage

Fuck Prompto so he kills himself

here

I don't know how to feel about this. But at least SNK more than aware about people wanting Miss X in the game.

Still looks like there are a lot of clipping. She (and almost anybody in SFV would look better with short hair)

Here's a rundown about BBTAG: twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqfol5

Attached: SNK Heroines movelist.mp4 (1280x720, 2.11M)

Character itself looks like it plays cool, but the model doesn't do the concept art justice. SNK really needs to get better character models.

Is there a good video or something where I can learn the basics and terminology? I've played a few but frankly I'm absolute shit at them. Like what is a "wake up" and or what is meant when a command is ←-(hold) -> (P) or something like that? These feel like basic things everyone should know but I know jack shit, basically.

If it were Capcom, everyone would be foaming. I don't think execution should be a barrier but I'm against simple commands. Basically, try to keep it within the realm of QCF/QCB/DP/HCF/HCB/360º etc and avoid Raging Storms and Summon Sufferings.
Also getting the feeling that Leona without charges will be OP as fuck.

They're gonna reveal the next character at PAX, April 6 IIRC.

Not in video format but just looking up "fighting game lingo" nets you a lot of results.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:Glossary_of_fighting_games

Attached: leona358.jpg (408x800, 48.53K)

Please teach me how
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=BlazBlue Switch
aliexpress.com/af/BlazBlue-Switch.html
the pre-owned/used button doesn't exist.
Trust me, I tried:
ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=Switch Games&_dcat=139973&LH_ItemCondition=2750|4000|5000|6000
aliexpress.com/af/Switch-games.html

newfag here. I created a fightcade account but fightcade 2 tells me my username doesn't exist. I can log on the older fightcade with the same account though. So only patreon supporters get access to fightcade 2 beta, right?

shrugs
Couldn't you attach?

Dustloop is a very good resources.

Damn that felt good. My Ragna especially is improving. And that was Central Fiction which I don't play that often but might practise a bit more in from now on.

Attached: 67590040_p0.jpg (900x1400 626.71 KB, 882.89K)

Yakuza… when?

Attached: 20180319.jpg (622x350, 47.2K)

nakoruru or haohmaru would be pretty cool. but lets face it not gonna happen.

Attached: Haohmaru-3.jpg (600x800 86.21 KB, 75.13K)

There's not really a consensus on every terminology. Specially between communities with KOF and Street Fighter using "qcf" and others for movement, anime with numerical notations but NRS games and Tekken uses numbers for its button inputs like punches and kicks. But for most of it you can use or just ask here.

But for what you asked, "wake up" means and action you do as you rise from a knockdown state be it a normal or a hard knockdown. You can buffer an action while in that state so you do said action as soon as your character can do. "(hold)" that you'll usually see around as [b] or [4] means you have to hold that direction for a certain amount of frames. In Street Fighter is usually 60 frames(1 second) and in KOF or anime games is usually 30 frames but in oldschool games it can vary a lot in some cases even for like 4 seconds. In case of buttons like Balrog from Street Fighter and Raiden from KOF/Fatal Fury it means you hold said button to delay your move and maybe even get bigger damage output

Attached: vomit chan.jpg (680x680, 82.5K)

Gee, I wonder why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlazBlue:_Cross_Tag_Battle

Blatoise damage output is so dumb but hes probably the most technical power character Ive played. Aegislash loses to Gengar so thats a win for my main

Attached: Activating Splash Down on A Dynam Roller.gif (480x270, 5.15M)

How do I git gud with Chizuru in kof98

Practice and research.

Wait wait wait Cross Tag Battle is a mainline game? I thought it was a spinoff

Kiryu would have been a perfect guest character for Tekken 7

You can say that again…
Instead we got that androgynous faggot from FFXV that nobody wanted nor asked for.

user, don't put your virulent racism aside, EMBRACE IT

Are you ready for Street Fighter™ the KINO? :^)

Ah, I see. So you want
to play well after June when all the tournaments of the year have passed, assuming someone will sell their Switch locked game.
What consideration, even for his peers!

Attached: asian-man-ok-sign-gesture-isolated-white-background-56514025.jpg (800x609, 29.29K)

What are you on about? People sell their games all the time.

Yeah, well, that's the world we live in.
If they wanted a FF main it should have been Squall.

Will SC6 be good?

BBTTB is Switch only?

Attached: 20180326.jpg (850x1032, 212.57K)

Here's Najd

Abuse the "mirror" versions to pressure and get a lot of meter. I can explain further later.

I really hope so but I'm kind of concerned about the reversal edge and GI being dumbed down.

I think it's Steam/PS4/Switch. SNK Heroines is the one that doesn't have a PC version announced yet.

Attached: ナジュド vs ハイデルン httpst.coP0tK2e5qtp.mp4 (1280x720, 13.16M)

I think i have read that the SoulCalibur director wanted to do a full blown crossover with Samurai Showdown, that would be way better than having just one or two characters from it.

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this, and I'm not the type to usually care about this stuff. But everything about him looks awkward, like a fan mod.

There's a Tekken tournament featuring eight of Japan's top pro players tonight at 1:45 a.m. PST. Embed related is the Twitch channel in case anyone wants to watch it.

Notably, this is the first tournament to use Japan's esports licence system, which is apparently Just Fucking Happening. First place is about $5,700 USD.

If you're going to shill e-sports, I'm going to shill poverty.

The KOFXIV Burn2Fight series finals will happen in a few hours. 14:00~20:00(JST) on March 24th.

These are 2 x 2 Teams. And in the finals there are 26 Teams. The rule is that you can't repeat characters in your team. The teams and info about their characters can be found in the website: taito.co.jp/arc/KOF_B2F

Do you guys have any video for it?

Not really. They had a "Up to 2017 accounts" limit but I thought they opened to everybody a few weeks ago no?

You got it. ID 9c5667 still assumes used switch games will have lower prices than new for a game coming this very Summer for a recent generation console more popular than the competition, in time to play with his friends. It's like the PC or PS4 hacked version won't release sooner, nvm DLC, because his theoretical extended edition needs at the least a full year of depreciation to even be considered. So at the least, he's asking 5ecdb0 to wait until 2019-06 to find worth it playing with his friends post a year of hype.
Considerate indeed!

Attached: 13867190-happy-asian-business-man-with-thumbs-up-.jpg (866x1300, 98.79K)

Well I found out Gengar can do this agianst blastoise basically fucking style on his ass

Attached: GengarIframes Example(1).webm (1280x720, 3.64M)

My account was created only a week ago so probably not for 2018 accounts yet.

What the fuck? Not playing

This is about to start I think. Btw, I watched Rip's podcast and he said people should pay attention to Tekken channel on Tuesday, there might be some kind of reveal

What if SF2HDR made it to arcades? Was SFZero1/2/3 popular? Would SF3:NG/2I/3S been better if the consoles at the time had the hardware to port it?

Attached: 20180326.jpg (850x1159, 204.12K)

SNKH is getting a arcade port.

That footage is banned in Bongland.

Attached: DZBci-IVoAE2bgr.jpg (600x337 177.29 KB, 81.1K)

Can they port it to the garbage

What does that mean in English?

Holy shit, get some better taste americlap, but serious talk here, TAITO is still alive? when is the last time Taito make games? All I can remember is that racing game on NES

Pretty sure all of their money comes from NESiCAxLive licensing. They've just been publishing random garbage on mobile the last few years.

Attached: 人造人間21号.gif (700x500, 1.21M)

Now where's the none shit version.

Hard to tell for me besides the eyes fucking up in the first one.

Attached: 1516250274.diives_android_21_majin_clothes_small.gif (700x500, 562.18K)

I saw a team that was Frieza, Gotenks, and SSj Vegeta that had some crazy defensive/zoning play. Frieza also has really good combo extensions with his assists.

Anyone? Seriously?

I always think it's funny when porn artists have really bad English but still put it in the porn.

Please do

That tournament was really intense. Almost all the matches were very clutch.

I'm sure some do. There are many fighters that aren't mentioned much in these threads but people still play them.

Attached: f88632fff0c658a1afab8af36a3132175c1938c93bea8e71e737b94dc70b8dcd.jpg (1160x440, 156.75K)

Attached: lgc.webm (1024x768, 2.3M)

People *STILL* play ST despites bugs like dhalsim can't super reversal and if you dizzy by throwing, you can't throw the dizzied character.

really shows what a determined playerbase can do when there's enough of them playing it

Why Nash hates choppers #t=11m25s

Is this accurate? Who's similar to Blastoise and Aegislash in terms of gameplay?

Attached: Pokken Character Breakdown.jpg (7665x3686, 5.88M)

Shenanigans…

You guys seen this? Apparently Marvel is to chicken shit to have their characters be comboed on. I'm unsure if this is Marvel being a bunch of pompous asses because of the movies or Disney being overprotective cunts, regardless the Marvel part in MvC will be replaced. I'm hoping for either Jump or Nintendo myself.

archive.is/vNpwW

Watched the video with time stamp, apparently it was Disney who fucked things up.

Marvel killed this thread

It's against my better judgment but I feel a bit sorry for the nip side of Capcom. Imagine what it must be dealing with these turbo faggots on a daily basis for a bunch of months. It's probably like those interviews with nip developers putting up with [CURRENT YEAR] oy veys turned up to eleven.

Attached: pyron18.jpg (350x450, 23.99K)

pokken needs to die

Attached: vstr.jpg (644x744, 109.11K)

Attached: readcaster.png (587x557, 373.48K)

This, for a brief second I almost feel sorry for Capcom even though they deserve everything they get. Even being the turbofaggots that they are I can't imagine even they can easily deal with how insufferable it must be to work with Marvel/Disney.

Frankly, Crapcom COULD have done an CvsS3, people would probably receive it much better in general. The moment Disney said no X-Men allowed, they should have jumped the ship on the spot, but, nope, they went alone.

Attached: zar.png (396x495 2.04 MB, 254.94K)

Attached: Sakura.png (1003x567, 845.56K)

Honestly, no. They're playable, but still shitty.

We can't make BLM Panther and his racist antics look bad with Carl Manvers, guys! Gotta get those movie sales! I don't get Ryu beating BLM Panther would hurt movie sales. Gaurdians still made money when Rocket was bottom-tier trash in UmvC3.

If I recall correctly that's because those brands have different niches with Sanwa specializing in fighting games and Seimitsu in shmups. If you look at the specs of the sticks it makes sense with the sanwa JLF having much larger dead-zone to add leniency when you try to execute complex fighting game commands while the Seimitsu flag-ship (which I believe is the LS-32) tries to accomodate for the twitch-movement that's demanded by shmups for example.

Attached: chart.png (696x516, 37.81K)

And these people are supposed to be professionals?
That looks fucking awful