Chip's Thread

Chip's Challenge general.
I started getting into this game recently and it really does well as a puzzle and action game.
Any anons here played this?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (220x168, 36.91K)

Used to always try to get to school early when I was 5 to play this game.

Everyone on Holla Forums has played this game, OP.
Now, whether or not everyone's beaten it, that's another story. I didn't have the stamina for 150 levels.

That's what I'm going to do. I just started recently and I'm on level 14. It's going good so far.
And I'm just going to pretend all the other levels have the same difficulty

You're in for a smackdown. The later levels get insane.

This shit looks gay as fuck.

The level City Block is when they start to get bullshit. Imagine this:

You're not from here, are you?

I just looked it up on YouTube and on CCWiki and turns out it is one of the most difficult levels.
Fuck me, guess I am in for a ride like what said.

You should also give SubTerra a try. It came out in like 2001, 2003, but it has fair non-bullshit puzzles. Also way harder, in a good way.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x349, 358.94K)

Like Portal 2 harder or CC harder?

I haven't played Portal 2, but it has an emphasis on object interaction and interesting mechanics. It was originally made as a super-emulator for Boulderdash and Supaplex, but the guy that made it realized it was too weird to combine a bunch of different rulesets, so it became it's own thing.

What are the optimal settings, Holla Forums?

Attached: Graphics and music.PNG (642x404, 9.94K)

I tried doing that game in ClassicReload but the colors are like purple and black as hell.

Why?

CGA of course.
Speaking of which, why does CGA attract so many subhumans? And by that I mean look up images for 'CGA graphics'. Jesus fuck.

What are you talking about?

What's wrong?

I'm just wondering why the word "general" keeps popping up in so many OPs lately.
Don't mind me.

DO YOU KNOW WHICH MUSIC IS THE BEST SETTING OR NOT MOTHERFUCKER

Roland, else Adlib.

Have you never played a DOS game?

Attached: 1449942003375.png (500x500, 274.2K)