Well according to #based (((Wikipedia))), we have to talk about Freedom Planet today

Well according to #based (((Wikipedia))), we have to talk about Freedom Planet today.
So what's the redpill?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-17-01-37-05-1.png (540x902, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomplanet2.com/demo_win.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is so much wrong about your post OP holy shit

Milla is the cutest.

Attached: Milla Winter.png (1280x1810 78.92 KB, 1008.66K)

That's why she looked so familiar.

Yeah, he is the concept artist and character designer for FP2

Attached: Lilac Cloak.png (1280x842 372.57 KB, 333.42K)

am i a furry now

Attached: Freedom Planet Official Soundtrack 16 Fortune Night 1.webm (320x320 307.54 KB, 155.04K)

I welcome this shit thread becoming a dump

Attached: i really wanna.png (721x723, 1.02M)

Yes. Are you ready for that fat Guilmon cock/Guilmon bubble butt?

yes

get out

Sadly i can't find a whole lot of milla, most of it is western furry shit or sonic OC levels.

Attached: MillaFP2Portrait.png (900x1017 325.8 KB, 534.01K)

Also found all the Tyson Tan Variations for the 3 Main Chars

Attached: sample_6f35461b81b5dd051998fbc0b25f2673.jpg (850x2369 716.93 KB, 269.79K)

Given that at least half of Holla Forums has been infected with furry boob envy by this point, at least you aren't alone in your degeneracy. tfw when no big tiddy sangheili gf

The most effective way to have a thread on a niche game is to provoke anons into having a positive argument.

Freedom planet was probably the biggest pleasant surprise i've ever had with a videogame.

I figured it'd be an awful sonic ripoff, and instead it was one of the best 2d platformers i've ever played that basically fixed and improved on all the shit the 2d sonic games had; with some of the best music i've heard in a game and the best bosses i've ever seen in a platformer.

Attached: whatiplayedfreedom planet.png (1012x1351, 1.66M)

Y-you too.

Here is the latest trailer for FP2 if anyone is interested.

I haven't played it in a long time because I got it through GoG and never got around to updating. Probably should redownload it. I liked the catgirl because it was pretty cool riding around on a motorbike.

Thank you user. All I care about is the immensely adorable goddamn bunnygirl. That second pose in the leotard is so fucking cute. It gives me a boner not only in my dick, but in my heart as well.
I don't give a shit if this makes me a furfag, I want to hug her and softly tug on her fluffly muffly ears and tail then grab her fuzzy thighs and fuck her brains out

Oh yeah, I beat this game a few years back. I forgot almost everything about it, except for the painful voice acting. I seem to remember it was alright though. I might give the sequel a go.

Attached: 彼女はオレをsucc.jpg (573x504, 44.87K)

kill yourself OP, expect very little good to come out of this thread, this is cuckchan logic at its finest

FP2 has a demo they keep updating, they announced that they will be adding one more stage to the demo and also some of the arena minigames by the end of the year, the game is supposed to launch in 2019.

here is the link for the demo:
freedomplanet2.com/demo_win.php

Wasn't this a game that was considered very good until the creator started listening to fans? I heard it wasn't bad but not as fun as the earlier iterations. Then again, I have yet to play it myself.

That's a basset hound dude.

You're confusing it with the quickest way to drive down the quality of the board.

The 'what I got' panel needs to include the cringey stuff, too. The gameplay may be good, but the characters are still derivative of Sonic.

Is it weird that I had more fun with Freedom Planet than with Sonic? I find that the game flows much smoother and the combat goes better with the flow than in Sonic. The only two complaints I have is that the stages are too long in my opinion, and the boss fights go on for too long. There is no point in trying to speed through a stage in a stylish manner when you have to fight the boss for several minutes at the end. The bosses are great, but they should have been their own stage after the regular stage.

I wasn't bothered by the characters too much, but yeah, I agree that they come across as donut steel. It help that I was playing one of the later versions that had needless scenes cut from the game (like the cooties one).

Back to >>>Holla Forums you sack of shit.

Attached: 035223579f2fbe76ea7f5a88c0db71667b15c1ea7da53e710e8b9c60c7da0bc8.jpg (640x853, 77.77K)

Took me by surprise too.

Good for this furfag after how LibreOffice treated him.

Attached: serveimage(7).jpg (880x980, 439.69K)

Fuck off.

It's cringey enough as it is. It's overly stuffed