HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME

fast forward to today
HUNDREDS OF ANTS INSIDE THE FUCKING BOX SPRING OUT IN ALL SORTS OF DIRECTIONS. I FLIP THE FUCK OUT AND DROP THE BOX IMMEDIATELY, THEY GET ALL OVER THE FLOOR AND ON MY LEGS. I REMOVE MY PANTS AS FAST AS I CAN AND RUN TO THE CLOSET TO GET SHORTS BEFORE RUNNING AWAY FROM MY ROOM AND CALL MY DAD AT WORK TO GET AN EXTERMINATOR IMMEDIATELY

HOW THE FUCK DO ANTS GET INSIDE A CLOSED PS2 CASE AND LIVE THERE AND MULTIPLY TO HUNDREDS?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, SONY? HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN????

I'm still in shock and keep scratching myself and imagining that there are still ants on me even though they're not. My life has become absolute crap in the past couple of days. I apologize that one of the pictures is blurry, it was taken right after I dropped the box and I was really freaked out.

Attached: 20180314_095610.jpg (1600x1075 1.85 MB, 329.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Advion-Ant-Gel-Insecticide-Plungers/dp/B014EIAAPS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1521042204&sr=8-3&keywords=advion ant gel&dpID=51bXrgtlgcL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: jazz nightmare.jpg (652x958, 184.82K)

Are you the same guy who had spiders in his WiiU?

OP is a dirty filthy underage NEET and this is a shit thread.

Dubs.

nice try but this is how you do it

Post that image, if you're so great

Attached: tears.png (992x756, 262.52K)

Are they alive? They don't look alive in that last picture.

sage

That sucks, this is why you keep a spider 🕷 bro or two around.

I guess you are really ANTsy right about now

It's just the authentic Vietnam experience, OP.

On the second picture, you will see yellowish things that the ants were carrying. I think they were eggs or something. It made me think the box was filled with both ants and maggots.

On the third picture is the aftermath of my mommy coming into my room and killing the ants with her sandals and then pouring powder that kills cockroaches. (my dad insisted on not calling any exterminator, stating that my mom would kill them all)

I don't want to return to my room until an exterminator comes and handles this. I went back to my room to see if all ants were killed, but that was not the case. My mom missed some which I then killed using games I don't care about such as rockband

Where the fuck do you live OP

Attached: 7856d15260a98c2a2d1407a6ae1b2e69.gif (570x354, 3.29M)

That's not the case, shit for brains. My room is kept clean, but somehow ants got into that fucking box and decided to start a damn colony. Underage kids don't even play ps2

second and third image that I took from my phone, not including the cover art for the game

Florida

No the case was filled with ants. Sorry I hope people will stop trying to ANTagonize you.

Looks like you were playing the Vietnam game IRL, OP.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (947x623, 192.4K)

good lord user are you that much of a pussy?

The crack in the case is big enough for an ant queen. By the way, OP, there's an ant on the back of your neck.

Attached: 4d638cd20ef54d243988d840ace0fcf30a9b4f9728b8de94ca8c2dd914f0d772.png (466x496, 229.54K)

I guess you can say that they got ROCKED with that game

BRB checking my ps2 cases

Attached: sweating.png (506x536, 160.89K)

I mean, opening an old ps2 game and have that shit explode in your room can give you a good spook but
Gurl, you're either underage or a massive pussy wtf

Saging because shit thread

Attached: IMG_20180128_015247.jpg (500x372, 136.47K)

Attached: screaming.jpg (342x342, 8.82K)

I went back there, and there are still a bunch of them alive rummaging through the dead bodies of the other ants. My god my body is itching all over even though I know there aren't any ants on me. This is psychological torture and Sony needs to pay

Attached: 20180314_110850.jpg (3264x2448, 2.31M)

Use poison treats. The ants will pick up the poison and bring it to their home, thus killing the colony.

The only solution is to burn your house mate

Just remember that when you are sleeping they will slowly crawl around all over your defenseless body, diving deep into every oriface and then after finding a suitable spot lay eggs. They could lay eggs in your ears and then use the soft chucks that they rip out to feed their queen which will give birth to more that will devour your head from the inside out. The only thing you will be able to do is scream as you are eaten alive.

Ants hate fire. Use that to your advantage.

Attached: ant bully.jpeg (100x139, 16.87K)

The ants are guided by the Queen Mother, so if you get to her, ants will leave you alone. Seduce her, marry her and become the King Father of the ants. Plus, they can play video games with you.

Attached: 59eff6a4ccfb38d42418931ecf019c75406c247357ef067f2f651762db512cdf.png (1000x1412, 1.08M)

underrated post

What if ants get in your ear while you sleep, OP? Will you call daddy to save you then?

Attached: heavybreathing.png (298x268, 64.05K)

I'm going to be sleeping on the couch from now on until we get an exterminator.

As always, /monster/ wants to fuck the ants.

Hot.

for real tho. who over the age of 7 calls their mom "mommy" in the first place.

I concur, quick OP, fire a greasy load onto the colony. Breed yourself some super ant-men.

Op, do you have one of those? Maybe before they run to corners of your room you should vacuum them up?

Attached: a vacuum cleaner.jpeg (1000x887, 65.17K)

that explains that then

We sold our vacuum cleaner

Ah well the couch is even lower to the ground than say a bed. They can easily climb up and start a colony right under you while you snooze. Then when the time is right they will crawl out from every crevice and start to raid your holes with their strong mandibles, driving their points deep into your soft flesh causing you to squirm and scream with pain. After so many bites your body will shut down due to anaphylactic shock. You will be one of those 30 a year death by ants and you wont know until its too late.

WHY ARE YOU WONDERING WHY YOU HAVE ANTS?

Attached: 1db9d2016c1a41744428a59bc754160e1cbc30949eb0bd66db6bfc3a387fe805.png (561x294, 124.42K)

the couch is on the first floor whereas my room is on the second

how would a vacuum cleaner prevent a colony of ants from growing inside your ps2 games?

Nah, its easy to remove them if you report it on time to doctor.

Attached: removing ants.webm (640x360, 11.68M)

Op, you are not safe. If the crack of that case was facing towards you the past few months then they are already well aware of your routine. Studying your every movement, waiting for the right time to strike. They probably already set up base somewhere in your living room.

Ants go where there is food. You clean up your messes. No crumbs, no attraction for ants and other rodents. You keep your house clean you have almost zero infestation of anything. Rarely will animals or bugs infest a house that has no ability to allow it to sustain itself. Insects go where the food is.

By vacuuming your dirty shit.

By properly denying their food source thats in your carpets. You're a gay NEET so I bet you never eat your food in the dining room, instead bringing it up to your room where crums and shit can get all over your carpet and you have no means to clean it. You must be Cuban or someother subhuman nigger that infests Florida.

Ants love small enclosed spaces.
Bonus points for electronics.

Once I noticed ants suddenly appearing and discovered they've been living behind a netbook screen.
It's not even that hard to deal with it.. if they're not disturbed, bring the 'infected' item to some open space, open it and spray the bad parts of it with bug spray.
Afterwards, clean the item with cloth and water then let it dry.
Never had it infected again afterwards.

From google with love

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3464x2848, 5.55M)

By the way, I'm willing to give away all of my PS2 games except guitar hero since I know there are no ants inside that case. All I ask for in return is 007 agent under fire for the ps2

There was no food inside that game, I assure you.

Wrong

STOP

Out of pity, I feel I should tell you that the scent of dead ants only attracts more ants. you should buy ant traps as soon as possible, and put them around where you first discovered the ants. Don't buy the ant traps from the dollar store.

Attached: 0c0bdbca8dd779083de0f55a9d31658f11007bb422bfef5185c683956c65dbd7.gif (460x345, 488.87K)

Does your carpet have food crumbs in it? Then there is food in your room. The box is a convent hiding spot they can live in to take advantage of the food.

He can't be black, because he has a father remember.

Home Defense Force: Vietnam

Attached: soldier ant.jpeg (1300x1006 27.42 KB, 223.69K)

Your room is food. Imagine your room is the kitchen and the case is their apartment. You seriously need more life skills if you are to survive. If you cant handle ants then I dont know how you are going to handle rapefugees in a few years.

Ants don't go live where the food is.
They just need small enclosed areas to breed and house.
The food availability is the general area where they decide to live.

his mommy will handle the rapefugees ;)

So you're a filthy, disgusting, dysfunctional adult NEET, even better.

Dubs 2: The dubbening

Literal exterminator here. Advion Ant gel is your best friend for ants. It comes in little tubes and easy to apply. They bring it back to the nest (assuming the nest is not just in your boxes) and they feed it to the rest. You only need like a tenth of a tube to get this many done.

Well hopefully this gets those ants to stop bugging him.

Dude, just calm down.

You are just a bad you fucking reddit scumbag. Both of you should leave.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x220, 31.23K)

Ment to post this gif.

Attached: nonononono.gif (480x220, 1.4M)

Your plan is to make them gay? Is that so they don't reproduce?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-14 15-41-32.png (1920x1080, 278.38K)

OP fucked

OP try taking a shower once in your life and maybe you'll stop being such a gigantic faggot.

rip

I easily googled that shit. How are you fucking that up?

amazon.com/Advion-Ant-Gel-Insecticide-Plungers/dp/B014EIAAPS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1521042204&sr=8-3&keywords=advion ant gel&dpID=51bXrgtlgcL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Look, here is the link. I fucking did it for you. Now you can stick those dead ants into your pisshole.

Oh shit DONT USE THAT!

It says "Keep out of reach of children"

There are quite enough Chinese in the world.

I don't get how this ant queen stuff works. So if you kill the queen, the rest of the colony kills itself? Hopefully my mom killed that bitch.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Only solution is to nuke florida

This stuff actually kills the next generation. They feed it to the younglings and without a whole generation to work the entire colony is crippled.

Ok that sealed the deal, you have to be fucking with us.

It's like putting birth control in their water supply.

something something /monster/ posters have micro penises.

Tell your mom to kill you because you're a waste of space and then your dad so that his deformed limp sperm doesn't father another sack of shit like you and finally herself to finally release herself from the pain of having birthed a walking advertisement for abortion

Attached: Australia Giant Spider Carrying a Dead Mouse.webm (1920x1080, 4.91M)

Why need cats when you can have a spider?

That's Aussie doesn't give a fuck and it's great

Attached: PUNisher.jpg (1280x720, 234.64K)

Attached: this was spammed everywhere after the Zimmerman trial.gif (320x240, 728.32K)

I'd just like to say that I missed this sort of thread, I love you all.

nice. I'm going to try finding it at a store so that I don't have to wait 2 days for shipping.

Can we burn this thread down before it gets any worse?

Attached: DOOT.webm (853x480, 8.29M)

I feel that big sting impaling my abdominal muscle

Attached: aaaaa.....gif (500x333, 2.74M)

We'll burn this thread once OP burns himself

That's not so bad to be honest, they're bros. Just let them run away and they'll never come back.

Which is why you always report redditors who come in and whine when a thread isn't a general about some flavor of the month mobileshit/online shooter.

what's wrong with ANTagonizing Op?

Attached: smug carlos.jpg (400x400, 19.41K)

Attached: jackpot.webm (510x356, 529.38K)

user
That's a tail. The thing is carrying a mouse.

Pretty impaling to watch.

Serves you right, Fucker.

Attached: ant.png (512x300, 8.65K)

I already did that joke you double bugger.

This is Fullderp and op's new champ. Suggest pokemons to kill the ants.

Attached: hipster_pikachu_by_antstar2004-dalbxth.png (822x971, 67.08K)

Specs Weedle

Huntsman seem pretty dope,i'd own one as a pet

Attached: 1349935602588.gif (367x245, 324.68K)

The ants crawled up your asshole and they're gnawing and tearing at your insides even at this very moment.

Attached: 1382012749221.jpg (762x668, 89.72K)

FUCK

Attached: NANI.webm (1440x1080, 2.64M)

Unironically Rhyperior

RIP AND TEAR

Imagine his shame as he has to explain his colleagues what a man child his son is that he can't even grab a fucking can of raid and a vaccuum cleaner so he has to bother his father at work. Imagine the mix of disgust and pity on their faces.
I bet your Dad would rather have the horde of ants to be honest.

Its unfeasible for those ants to survive inside her without eating the inside of her head

Attached: vomit disgusting sickening nun.gif (364x361, 68.14K)

shit happnes

CALL EDF NOW

Attached: colorful AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (649x491, 646.71K)

Anybody ITT played SimAnt before?

I should had mentioned she's from india.

Its always chinese, indians, and other subhumans in general that get bugs in their fucking ears.

Why would they go in there in the first place?It's obvious there's nothing of any interest to be found in there anyways

Attached: 9558554.jpg (293x172, 12.49K)

www (dot)
please use archive.is/news/article-3678619/Joy-Indian-girl-THOUSAND-ants-removed-ears-ten-emerging-day-bugs-FINALLY-gone.html
Yeah its probably fake, the parents likely siphoned ants in her ear to get media attention
Its from Poo in Loo land where all the doctors are corrupt
Just so you know, "here was no damage inside her ear", a direct quote from the doctor in charge

Attached: Doctor Seuss Poo in Loo india.png (1264x1364, 332.82K)

I wonder if op actually buys those if i suggest.

Attached: ear guards.jpeg (1535x1788, 581.11K)

Anyone know any stores that sell this advion ant gel so I don't have to wait for amazon shipping? Walmart didn't have any, and neither did Lowe's or home depot

The fuck, OP? I'm fucking terrified of most insects (especially spiders), but even I'm not such a pussy as to fear some ants. Just squish them, you fool. They can't harm you – even if they were the kind that bites, it's just a tiny sting, more annoying than painful. Just use your finger and crush the fuckers, or use a sandal or whatever.

The real problem with ants is that they're a total bitch to get out of your home once they manage to get in, but I'm sure they sell some shit for that at the store

I used to sleep with my ears covered when i was a kid because i was scared of bugs crawling into them
If my parents bought me some of these i would've had a happier childhood

Attached: Cute scared rumia trembling fear horror terror hiding madness.jpg (600x600, 157.37K)

American education at it's finest.

[CLAPPING INTENSIFIES]

I've been feeling like I have something stuck in my right ear for some time which makes me sleep on my right side, but it's probably just a piece of those rubber things found underneath turf

I hope you know you're gonna get cancer and die user. That shit is toxic and carcinogenic.

Attached: 1384846955236.jpg (497x640, 132.97K)

You can always make your own. It's actually pretty easy if you have all of the necessary ingredients in the house.

my room smells funny now

Attached: BD1_031.mp4 (320x668, 209.51K)

Mommy knows this will kill you. She planted those ants there and is now using those deadly toxins to rid herself of you for good. She can then pass this all off as a big freak accident. Dad's probably in on it too, think about it, he told you straight up that mommy would take care of the problem.

That comes from a futa VN.
You have the worst taste.

You're just as bad.

Underrated post.

Are you retarded user?
If you have an ant problem you:
1. Buy one of those automatic advanced multi insect control system things that cost around 20 dolleridoos
2. buy ant sand and poor it around your house
3. spray surface spray at every entry way into your home
4. coat your legs in tea tree oil or any alternative yes tea tree oil is a carcinogen and yes no one cares
5. if you can locate the ant nest and its far away from the actual house, just petrol bomb it a few times, that generally clears it up
t. ausfag who has had to deal with shitty ants ranging from piss ants, fire ant and bull ants
Also if you're dealing with fire ants or bull ants just call an exterminator. Fire Ants can cause more damage and poisons are ineffective due to there absurd numbers, and bull ants can fucking jump and sting at least 50 times worse than a bee
They can also track you across the room as they have eyes that are pretty damn functional while most other ants are blind and shit

Don't do what this faggot, >>1448502 says
Ant traps can take weeks to kill ants, not to mention ants have already started adapting to not even taking the bait. Ant rid is also similarly useless
You can place them if you want, but they will have no immediate effect

I'm pretty sure the powder the Mother used isnt a carcinogen, I've seen it before but I've never used it as its toxic as all kinds of fuck

its the fucking ants i have to deal with on a regular basis
They're the only ones to survive a petrol bombing so far, not to mention the cunts have multiple queens and nests making a super colony

Attached: meat-ant-attack-can-toad.jpg (840x799, 100.57K)

Here's what probably happened.

Remember that ants are not parasites. They're not damaging you in any way and live off independently, as a whole, like none of us ever could.

Wouldn't Diatomaceous Earth be a better buy? Then you could kill the ants and any spiders that invaded your intestines crawling through the openings in your mouth and ears while you were sleeping.

Attached: 1414137250795.png (499x495, 312.51K)

It's called clean your room you fucking fat lazy NEET

what kind of disgusting degenerate eats in their room in the first place?
Thats what the dining room is for faggots

Attached: disgusting saber.jpg (606x340, 87.97K)

His education is fine, there were civilians getting killed all the time in Nam. His only mistake was shooting them instead of calling air support down on the village because there were reports of VC activity.

Ant pheromones are very simple molecules and probably easy to obtain. Not that I think it's an effective method.

Never seen them jump. You're thinking of jumping jack ants. Those are cunts.

For what purpose? The only spiders that will choose to live in your house are beneficial ones that remove flies and whatnot.
Use insect spray for stray deadly spiders like funnel webs, but I don't think Americans get many dangerous spiders anyways.

My mistake :^)

It's called a dining room, not a snack room, breakfast room, or lunch room, niglet

Actually the French had a worse track-record for civilian casualties than the Americans ever did.

This thread cAN'T go on.

calm down Jordon Peterson

You use a tray. Although dis nigga (OP) prolly uses his gaming cases as impromptu trays

I used to have sugar ants but we poisoned them all to death, idk what with though

Attached: 011.gif (400x321, 1012.3K)

Literally who?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate

wait wat. Is #GG invading OPs bedroom now?

The ever-so-tolerant left warned basement dwelling NEETs like OP this if he didn't respect women.
The mysoginerd within him attracted the ants.

My mom went to my room and checked all other games for ants. I just heard a bunch of ps2 games being opened and then a shriek when she found more ants in Star Wars Battlefront II. My dad ordered the ant gel the exterminator in this thread suggested. It arrives tomorrow.

I eat at my room to not communicate with my parents.

Attached: fat faggot.jpeg (1008x567, 100.25K)

How do I get a URL for hooktube videos? You used to be able to, but I can't seem to find a button for it now.

still gives me the heeby-jeebies

Attached: 820324dcf4b42c1baabbc59aaadbf2d10808e2d8604f290802d014845d3f5538.gif (444x408, 378.47K)

Ants are harmless dude.

Not watching some stupid video. You can't tell me who in one or two sentences?

I've done all the spoonfeeding I'm going to do. Just google it you lazy nigger.

Attached: don't even matter.jpg (720x405, 16.01K)

Imagine being this retarded and die after being bitten by an insignificant spider

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103.9K)

Don't be a pussy OP, they're just ants, they can't do anything to you.

Attached: cease these jests.jpg (400x392, 35.5K)

OP I have just the right game for you.

Attached: 259216-global-defence-force-playstation-2-front-cover[1].jpg (800x1129, 248.56K)

I'm so glad i fucking live at a dormitory on top of the 4th floor, this way i won't have to deal with ants nor mosquitos since they can't go up this far.

Jesus fucking christ, all the memeing about Australia being a mini-death world is right

This though, if you can't keep your room clean from the crummies tbat you left then you deserve to be ridden with cockroaches. Dining on the dining room is the best way to eat. I've learned this lesson the hard way, and its probably one of my first lessons that i took to heart and know the reason why my parents nag me all the time

Yeah, try saying that to Ausbro

Attached: use-disgust.jpg (200x238 23.56 KB, 13.65K)

Nobody has died from a spider bite in years unless they were seriously sick beforehand,stop fear mongering.

Kike detected

I live alone and the TV and stuff is in my room. The dining room is for keeping clean whenever I get visits.

Attached: 1438715525004.png (900x1200, 1.65M)

You dont have to die from the bite. The shit rots you.

Bull ants are jumping jacks, or rather jack ants and bull ants ar part of the same genus and everyone keeps mixing them up when they look fairly similar. However you can tell jumping jacks apart from bull ants as bull ants are like an inch long whilst jumping jacks are much smaller.
I'm pretty sure I've seen inch long bull ants jump before
You might be mixing non-Australian bull ants with the Australian Bull Ant (otherwise known as the Australian Bulldog Ant)
Still Jumping jacks are better at jumping than the other ones because they're smaller , but I'm pretty sure they all can do it to some degree

What you forgot faggot, is that bull ants kill more people in Australia than sharks, spiders or snakes

clean your le room xD

Brown recluse spiders don't bother humans in their homes. They are introduced or you agitate them. If you attack random colonies of bugs and don't take care of what enters your home, you deserve it.

Very few bites actually cause necrosis though.

I assume OP isn't Austrailian.
It'd be a different story if he were, I can acknowledge that.

This is no place for spiders

Attached: spider.jpg (704x672, 317.99K)

Fuck you faggot,spiders are nice and don't even want to hurt you

Attached: Nhanduchromatus.JPG (800x600, 136.89K)

This is why you kill both spiders and communists. Both are pests

jesus christ

They're not all nice at all. Tarantulas are barely even spiders, they're more like eight legged cats.

I know who he is I was just seeing how long I could drag you along. Apparently not that long since you seem about as lazy as the nigger that you claim I am.

No it's called be a normal functioning human being. What a fucking lose who lets an e-celebritie dictate each and every one of your thoughts until your brain is weak and you are incapable of any for or critical thinking or reasoning. Fucking kill yourself you waste of human life.

Tarantulas may not be true spiders but they're still spiders,albeit fuzzy cuddly ones.

This is what toxoplasma does to the human brain, folks

I want to fuck Marie and make beautiful half human offspring with her.

I don't give a fuck if ants are harmless or not, I want them all dead

I love you, OP.

Attached: rus_laugh_webm.webm (480x360, 331.66K)

Attached: IMG_0362.JPG (449x425, 17.65K)

Except again,the amount of people who have died in the last few years from a bite or the effects of a bite is so insigificant its not worth mentioning.

what about being gently bullied by a spider waifu?

Attached: spider bullying.png (945x873, 366.45K)

Can I get an actual spider waifu and not this girl on a spider's body?

this is the worst thing in the world and i will never understand the appeal.

Attached: 1327319015053.png (583x265, 39.98K)

have you ever seen a sydnet funnel web?
Or maybe a wolf spider?
Or maybe one of the hundreds of other fucking vicious spiders we have down here?

some spiders are good while other spiders are bad
Spider Communists on the other hand should be killed with fire on site

Thats because theres his thing called anti-venom
Not to mention the user has a point, if its the bacteria that kills you 5 months later who'[s to say its not the spiders fault?

Attached: Spider giving birth in bowl.jpg (705x601 72.17 KB, 281.5K)

They're only vicious if you provoke them,no spiders are naturally aggressive towards human for no reason.

My first home as a kid had a garage area underneath but it wasn't concrete it was just dirt. There were so many funnel web holes, you could stamp near the hole and they'd come rushing out ready to go you.

Attached: Average Australian House.mp4 (400x300, 951.63K)

Attached: 1471842889054.jpg (2000x1333, 223.43K)

Dammit Holla Forums. Can let me play video games?

Attached: sleepy eyed.gif (498x318, 1M)

THE SWARM IS SUPREME,GO HOME CITY SLICKER

I'm sorry for my poor grammar
Its 4 in the morning

Sydney Funnel Webs will attack you merely for the fact you exist
Not to mention the amount of people I've known who have been bitten by spiders in their sleep, those cunts are beyond the pale when it comes to aggression

Attached: depressed sad guilty ika shinryaku musume embarrassed.jpg (628x709, 101.93K)

Guys I can't stop scratching my ass and pubes. The thought of ants crawling on me is making me all itchy and going insane

I'm down in Vic, and by your adventures with insects, you sound like you're from NT or QLD. Maybe we get different species, but our bullants don't jump. I've got heaps of nests around my property and never had them do anything beyond climb up any fucking surface you can think of.

Don't see too many jumping jacks, now that I think about it.

Pretty much.
Just last week a large white tail fell on my head from a tree while I was out in the bush, and I stayed calm and flicked it off.

If you freak out and scream and flail about, they get agitated and attack.
If you stay calm and quiet then remove it in one motion, nothing will happen.

Spiders are very small creatures. They don't want to attack 6 foot tall things that smash their feet into the ground. They only attack if you agitate them and they feel it's the only possible route.
Same goes for just about every creature smaller than us.

Should have got some form of fire weapon.
I had this tool called a flame gun. It's like a drip torch in shape and fuel (bug mix, 75% diesel and 25% petrol) that used pressurised air to shoot it forwards.

Absolutely great for killing things I didn't like and removing weeds.

that isnt ants.

I think you're just a spider bully who won't admit it.

what kind of add mixture do you want my dude?

I thought it was funny. I'm sure there are some that are genuinely excited by such stimulation but I'd only go for being tied up and abused.

That's where you fucked up right there.

Attached: spider puss puss.jpg (500x499, 41.47K)

Honestly Australia should just be nuked. Lovecraftian nightmares like that aren´t supposed to exist.

ITS JUST ITS A FUCKING CHORE AT THIS POINT FOR FOUR YEARS JUST WAKE UP ONLY TO READ Holla Forums AND THEN GO SLEEPING

Attached: rage.jpeg (1600x1200, 490.79K)

When the end times come i'll be the one alive because i wanted to shag the monstrosities instead of being scared by them.

Yeah but it's pretty fun to go through all the fun in the country and exchange stories.

You don´t shag monstrosities. The monstrosities shag you.

Where in VIC do you live?
Because I've seen inch long bull ants capable of jumping in Benalla
They infested the schools back when i used to go there
Although the ones at the Primary school didn't jump however the ones at the high school did
However the ones at the high school were significantly larger, being around an inch whilst jack ants are supposed to be around half an inch
Also just to check, the bull ants you have on your property, do they have stingers?
You wouldn't believe the amount of times someones pointed a "bull ant" out to me only to find no stinger

Attached: Hunstman-Spiders.jpg (840x606, 102.13K)

That is also equally hot provided they're female.

Most of them were killed by my dad because he made the area into a workshop but there were still a few outside that I'd play with form time to time. One of them set up its hole near a tree and it would just eat whatever insect fell out near its hole.

I got a lot of red backs as well that would make their webs on whatever was left too long on the ground.

Attached: Funnel web spider qld.mp4 (640x360, 2.59M)

Well, can´t aruge with that

Exterminator here. Most bugs are harmless, but if people are willing to pay, I'll get rid of whatever. I had this one rich woman a couple years ago who called us literally anytime she saw a cricket, she even locked herself in a room and told me she left the front door open for me. Some people are fuckin wacko.

She have shit for brains?

first of all, you need to be 18 and over to post here
second, are you a sissy afraid ants? fucking newfags

because believe or not, some parents do not clean their house and their kid's bedroom ends up being the only suitable place to consume food because the dining room table does not have one empty fucking spot on it and usually only one chair is not piled full of shit that you could try sitting that the table.
I've lived with hoarders, it is a hell no matter the severity, and they will try to drag you down to their level by making every excuse why something isn't cleaned or thrown out.

You sure you wanna go down that spiderhole?

bullshit, yellow sac spiders are viscous little cunts, and they have no problem dropping down an inch away from your face on their web while you're jerking off

Attached: 6245b9b803d98d5a73248c59027e730e.png (1271x683 766.36 KB, 402.65K)

If a spider gets close enough to you while you're jerking off it's trying to say something,take a hint.

REMINDER: SOME SPECIES OF TRAP DOOR SPIDERS CAN CAUSE NECROSIS
Just so everyone fucking knows, because everyone keeps saying recluse and to be fair, in the city its pretty damn likely
Theres also an infection you can get that causes necrosis as well thats been blamed on recluses

that's called a phobia user

this shit happens to me all the fucking time
Not only do spiders have to fucking attack me out of nowhere, they also aim to bullball me, the fucking cunts

Nice try, Spiderking. But we all see through your blatant lies.

What is this, a thread for ants?

Attached: z.jpg (1275x538, 104.96K)

I heard those fuckers can pierce your big toenail. Is that accurate?

What you do on Holla Forums is shitpost and tell other people their taste in games are shit even if you like that kind of game and have never played it. Here's a simple guide to help you better navigate the culture here.

>If someone says something that defeats your point accuse them of being from reddit.This works every time.

With this guide, I think your browsing experience will be greatly improved my friendo :^)

Attached: now-my-armpits-are-going-to-smell-like-dick-26535863.png (500x446, 106.74K)

I'm glad I live in a city and the only pest I need to worry about are mosquitoes during summer.

more of this pls, that thing is adorable.

depends on how big they are
an adult? for sure
Unless you have unusually large toe nails of course
a lot of people forget is that spider fants are almost entirely made of metal meaning they can pierce a lot of things and are more restricted by their actual thickness of what ever they're biting
They also have some pretty strong biting strength, capable of leaving noticeable deep marks in wood

drowzee, duh

Attached: 742dc2dcd4a69070039a1202969ab584564bd9b95b10236985f5e9f6de946b9a.gif (288x430, 1.92M)

don't forget to mention some spiders end up eating the male's head after copulating

I don't want a mixture, I want 100% spiderfu

That does not sound correct.

Attached: IMG_3763.GIF (385x354, 2.66M)

user that's a cockroach not a ant.

What the fuck, does Austria have primates even? Other then the abbos

are they turning your balls into bull?

Attached: banguela.jpg (211x215, 13.83K)

I think they have baboons.

it's saying "quit jerking off, the sound is keeping me up I swear I'll drop right on the fucking tip and bite you stupid monkey"
their bites don't hurt now, they hurt later, and can cause muscle aches and nausea

jumping spiders are chill though, they just want to explore and hunt down little bitch bugs

They can fucking try, I broke a large pair of nail clippers on my fucking toenail, bent the fucking pin that held it together.

fangs*
its called googling user

symmetrymagazine
.org/breaking/2008/07/18/fangs-claws-and-jaws-pack-metal

we don't
Its almost like they evolved it in the past few hundred years entirely just for us

blueball user
although i have been distracted by bullants before

Spoiler those witch titties, dubsman.

Yeah, they're the least annoying because they're so small. I do find them kinda creepy the way they scan a room with their giant eyes, though. I'm also kinda scared they're gonna jump at my face whenever they're around.

No its saying You want some fuk and make some spider babies?

That is not "almost entirely of metal" that is trace ions laced in the exoskeleton.

SPIDER MAID FOR 8CHANMANIA XXI

How would you know?

Attached: RIC_compo.mp4 (360x610 604 KB, 1.18M)

You deserve it, consolenigger.

are you the Rip Rondo user?

post webms of the actual scenes
Mark is asleep.

I grew up in Violet Town, just near Benalla and now live out a bit west of fucking Melton reeeeeeee. Never saw them get to an inch, but maybe 1.5-2cm, with stingers.

You ever catch a Pokémon?

by the way put me in the screencap

Attached: 👌.jpg (442x402, 54.15K)

I genuinely thought those were cities from some game.

Just go to /d/ or /cuteboys/ if you want "women" with penises.

Women aren't gays.

Attached: bug waifu.jpg (1500x1408, 658.17K)

how about no

Attached: 1328871621021.gif (200x150, 2.96M)

Attached: desktop terrarium.jpg (1280x720, 66.23K)

They're both shit taste.

Havn't been to Viuolet town since before they had those huge fires a few years ago
Its a shame that all the country towns are dying, I think its a result of centralization, where as a few decades ago they tried to decentralize everything away from the cities now they're just pushing everyone into the city so the shitty politicians there can have more votes

If 100 ants crawl out of a game case, the first thing I'm not going to think is "oh geez I wanna fuck thsse"

You take that back.

that's pretty fucking cool, but I must say it'd be pretty annoying if the spider got dirt on the screen(s).

Attached: 36830209f89a27c2d34f2bf99f7a09c394ad77f76a26e754b127325b460b7b23.jpg (3541x5016, 2.86M)

That's gay, cause they all are male.

It's gay that I don't want to fuck them?

no

Attached: 420.webm (480x360 1.78 MB, 4.28M)

You have disrespected my honor

Attached: 1346016535827.jpg (640x427, 70.81K)

Our towns/cities are named after 3 things:
Violet Town was named after Violet Creek, which was named because there were lots of violets growing near it. Enthralling shit.

Some country towns are getting big. Near me, Gisborne and Bacchus Marsh, usually very wealthy and locked down areas are getting flooded with third-worlders and derelicts looking for cheaper homes to spend more money on drugs. Not as many first home owners and new families slowly trickling in like it used to be.

Honestly, we should be sending all newcomers to go work out in the mines or fruit fields for 2-3 years so they understand a hard days work and want to live in those small country towns.
Another issue is councils, who want to maximise profits in a town and push all these business centres in. I don't see the issue with having the entire population have to commute 20 minutes to a job.

I much prefer the smaller towns; you still have the internet to connect to people and shitpost, but you can also go for a walk down the road and interact with people, as well as isolate yourself from the hustle and bustle.

This animation is fucking hideous, it's like something Jasonafex would make.

>Shitting on Jasonafex

Attached: 1345472901955.jpg (432x585, 171.11K)

>>>/fur/

I like them

Attached: nope-meme-20.jpg (548x328 38.06 KB, 24.69K)

If you want more, you just needed to ask. No need for reverse psychology.

Attached: 320.webm (480x360 2.2 MB, 593.8K)

no

Attached: degeneracylurksamongfriends.png (498x1233, 25.76K)

Yes

Attached: IMG_2360.PNG (407x407, 62.97K)

So how's that distorted screen due to mismatched refractive indices between air and glass? Nice pic by the way, faggot. I can count the pixels on it.

Attached: 1395500666490.jpg (640x480, 28.6K)

Attached: 375px-631Heatmor.png (375x375, 108.4K)

I'm just saying it's right to shit on him,that's all.

You think those names are dumb/boring?
Let me translate you some names from villages/cities around where I live (Portugal).

You have a city named Guard. Because it used to have guards 700 years ago.
A village near here is simply called "New Village". It's like someone got to the name select screen and pressed enter so that village got the default name.
There's a small village with a name that translate to Grass. Where do you live? At Grass. Not Grassville, not Grasstown. Just Grass.
Some people are unofortunate enough to live at St. Peter. Not "-burg", just St. Peter.
There's a town with a name that purposedly resembles a slur "Cabrão" -> Cabrum. Closest translation is Motherfucker, but with the last vowel replaced, so just image telling people you're from Motherfuckum.
There's a place called Rocks. Take a guess.
The second biggest city in the country is called Porto. Yep. It was a big-ass port town.
Hilariously enough, some foreigners call it "Oporto". Because portuguese has a word that functions like "The" in english. It's either "O" for masculine or "A" for feminine. "The city" is "A cidade" and "the port" is "O Porto".
We got a bigass river down south called Tejo.
Lands after it are called "BellowTejo". Towns north of it are called "BeforeTejo".
One of our southern port towns is called Sniff (like in, a dog's sense of sniff).
If you head into the mountains, you find the real weird shit:
Natural fertilizer
big ass road uphill, breaks your back
Pretty funny: not a single tree in miles, but legend has it, a tree existed on top of a hill nearby. People hadn't a name yet, but a gust of wind ripped the tree, send it tumbling downhill and after nearly dying, locals decided it was a lovely name.

Pretty sure other countries have ridiculous names too.

As true as that may be, furdrama should not be here. Or anywhere for that matter.

Attached: IMG_2519.JPG (500x667, 60.18K)

I uh…. I hate it. And I don't like it.
And I'd request that you don't post anymore because I'm seriously aroused disgusted by it.

impressive numerals

This reminds me of when I left an empty otter pop tube on my desk when I went to bed. I woke up to a bowl full of ants and a spreading shitstorm of them under the bowl too, like the fuckers were trying to walk off with it. It was like real life EDF. I never eat in the office anymore, not even sugary drinks. Thanks for looking out for my health, antbros.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x333, 334.41K)

I almost lost my toe to a brown recluse that was hiding in my shoe. This is what I was wearing. Tell me again how I deserved it.

Attached: 9b62e1530d418c5064174097c2a2c2ce.jpg (550x713, 39.36K)

what does sony have to do with having ants inside your videogame case?

Attached: d6fc03ae8813ed6abb763489a0d500b258abdbedc04e06fdc353536fe44a9ae8.jpg (384x313, 57.69K)

They knew full well that their cases weren't ant-proof.

Attached: 800c090ae96c3d75d0926d69d971e72eff73a1c2c873c2190385527e92c8d1be.gif (294x240, 2.48M)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59.67K)

That's bullshit. I've had spiders charged me when I walked into my apartment. Little shits would be standing in the middle of my kitchen floor. I turn on the light, and it turns to face me. We stare at each other for a moment, and it charges. I stomp it flat. Another time I was showering in that apartment. It was a small shower, pretty much just an ancient claw foot bathtub someone hung a shower curtain around. I had to stand sideways while showering or my shoulders touched both sides. One day, mid shower I turned to face the other way and there was a big spider, a wolf spider I think, at face level inside the curtain. I smacked it but missed, hit too low just under the spider. The force propelled him from the curtain and I panicked, fell to my knees and beat my face off the bottom of the tub until it was dead. Made me a mess in my hair.

It just wanted an honorable duel,that's all

Jesus. Since her eardrum is ruptured, I imagine that you'd have to use some signal like vid related.

God fucking dammit i thought we were all gonna laugh at OP a lil bit but the thread turned into horrifying shit, i am now scared of bugs and i now in this shithole cockroaches pop out in summer

Attached: ANGRY FESH.jpg (240x238, 7.52K)

nope. Nope. NOpe. NOPe. NOPE. ==NOPE==!!!!

I've got a bridge to sell you.

I get that it isn't real, but what kind of an idiom are you using there? What's this about a bridge?

Not actually a spider.

That's what an ant would say.

Viantnam was hell.

Yeah, buddy. I'm glad I remembered that. What I did in my case was spray down the killing fields to take out the ones coming for the dead, afterward used rubbing alcohol on the areas when I ceased to see any further scouts. I'm not proud of what I had to do.

I think some are known to get a bit wild during fuckin' season, which generally is around summer.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x600, 361.55K)

Great now to add ants to my slowly increasing list of phobias.

Attached: [Screaming externally].gif (540x225, 1.73M)

I had this weird dream last night about wasps crawling into my ear removing earwax and cleaning it for some reason. I still don't know what to make of that, but it creeped me the fuck out.

Attached: 1456621427070.png (964x912, 551.47K)

/r/ing drawing of cute wasp maids cleaning user's ears

Seconded

somebody make this

This!

this

This

Attached: CCFEED42-8B15-45AD-9880-C031AE8F1FC1.jpeg (442x534, 119.93K)

Borax will kill most things, just don't breathe it in. Or eat it.

That's exactly what came to mind. I put in a request on the draw thread but it's past bumping.

I wish I had pet wasps that ate my earwax at night. My ears would feel so much better.

Came here to get more attention for this

Attached: dead duane.gif (480x480, 543.1K)

We're past bump limit
Start posting the insect lewds

Shows what you know, faggot. Like social bee and wasp species, ants form colonies with a single queen, whose workers are wingless, sterile females. The males are born purely for the purpose of mating with queens birthed from other colonies, and die after doing so.

Source?

boku no pico

Attached: Diatomaceous Earth.mp4 (400x400, 237.98K)

That's a lie you cheeky triples thief

Please don't do that.

Dude, I remember FEELING tickling in my ear during that dream. It actually woke me up because I started scratching my face. It wouldn't be pleasant or cute at all.
They'd be inside of your ear hole goddamn it.

Attached: I'M FUCKING COVERED IN BEES.gif (327x242, 7.03M)

This reminds me of the story with the Wii that had brown recluse ants in it, anyone have the pic of that?

Outstanding figures

I meant spiders, fuck.

Those bee gifs might make bees look harmless, but they're really not

here is an actual hint
it rhymes with boku no pico sort of

It's ITT user, look harder.

Entering this thread was the worst mistake I made today. Jesus Christ.

you are correct that's an edit ,here's the original

Attached: ̸ pol ̸ enters the thread.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

I'd like to know what music that is,i quite enjoyed that.

the other bee one

if you eat that stuff you will have the best shit of your entire life
and also get really dehydrated

Huntsmen don't have stingers or poisons, they just fuck you up with sheer size and muscle.

oh boy

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (795x952, 256.76K)

It's Sabaton - Primo Victoria
it's not that hard to type lyrics into a search engine, user

don't they have unclean mouths making their bites significantly more prone to infection?

Dude that could be so many things

It is if you didn't understand it.

It's called Rondo Duo or Yoake no fortissimo

the other user want fucking with you its in this thread

This is nice thread

You're always posting those images and there's always some nigger who asks for the source. How wouldn't he know?

That's fucking insane, but why wasn't OP's first instinct to grab his boots and start jumping?

Seriously though where the bug lewds at,bring em on.

IIRC he never posted any pictures of the so called wii u and was likely posting pictures he taken had of spiders with a story attached.

The ant colony was migrating and it thought your Vietnam case was a good spot, the "maggots" were ant pupae. No, there was no food in the case, but to the ants, it looked like a comfy home.

Attached: CHOOSE_YOUR_FIGHTER.png (704x809, 1.13M)

Dibs on Tuba Battlemage.

the traffic barbarian looks like fun

Cymbal Creature has a cool design

Guess I'll play the drunk spic then

t. spider

Reminds me of that boss from godhand.

Are you sure it was really ants and not a hallucination? Withdrawal can cause you to hallucinate insects and go a bit crazy about them being all over you.

Anything the same color as my id that you would fug.

If Monmusu ever brings up antgirls will it be a swarm of lolis that lewd everything in sight

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x712, 538.78K)

Attached: Suprised ebola chan with drink shock.jpg (1015x1080, 109.29K)

Top Tier:
Conehead
Mid Tier:
Cymbal Atrocity
Tuba Warrior
Bottom Tier:
Drunken Idiot

That's non-venemous snakes, user.

I made my mistakes I’ve got no where to run The night goes on

Post of the century.

Attached: 90be85722ef2afa7150a2f4c7204b8073dd51f9203591e0b9a271fe27b185a6b.png (500x440, 134.93K)

Attached: 5cdce858d945c829f70b0bef67a35cde56c5a070075efc23a3f5f39adbf69241.jpg (321x322, 24.51K)

ok

Attached: ok.jpg (1613x1505, 745.23K)

Tha absolute mad man

Rolling for the Brass Executioner

This thread is going places.

This is why I can't leave this place

I was impressed with you all at a point, now it is wavering.

Attached: luna_lovegood.jpg (736x981, 92.91K)

It's right here you, you-
DOUBLE NIGGER

I suppose I need my ears cleaned too. Have a janitor ban me for an hour while I shower.

Oh, I love drawfags.

Attached: pretty.png (256x256, 116.5K)

EARWIGS DON'T GO INSIDE EARS FAGGOT

Do you even basic motor skills, nigger?

This is a supremely interesting development.

Attached: I REALLY want to fuck that.jpg (321x322, 13.83K)

This thread is now sublime.

Attached: 200%rad.png (400x637, 459.72K)