Super Smash Bros

SMASH THREAD

What are your smash mains? your pockets?
Add 5 characters you wanna see in the next iteration, remove 5
Perhaps some anons may like to share friend codes and play wiiU/3ds/netcodemelee while we're at it.

bit the dust.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1029x777 1.05 MB, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.please
gamefaqs.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remove all fire emblem characters and leave only 2, I need more mascot characters. I miss when smash bros was cartoony.
Inklings were a good addition, for example.

I wanted sakurai to NOT work on the newest smash, I hope he dies soon, Iwata dying improved Nintendo.

I liked it more than Brawl

Between the Switch's paid online, increased Jewmiibo presence, games coming out more bare-boned than usual and DLC cancer, I've noticed the opposite effect.

King Dedede
Toon Link and Wario.
Knuckles, King K Rool, Lanky Kong not memeing, Mona, and Snake
Duck Hunt, Corrin, Greninja, Cloud, and turn every clone into an alternate costume

Samus in Project M, it's been too long since I've played Melee or Sm4sh, but I vaguely remember Bowser being my main for the latter.
Yoshi for Sm4sh, dunno about any others.
1. NO LIP, NO BUY
2. Isaac from Golden Sun
3. Saki Amamiya
4. Mona or Ashley from Wario Ware
5. Mike Jones from Startropic
1. Dark Pit
2. Lucina
3. Lucario
4. Dr. Mario
5. Toon Link

Attached: lip.gif (370x517, 41.39K)

Smash 4 was pretty great.

King K. Rool, Banjo & Kazooie, Waluigi, Paper Mario, Simon Belmont

Rosalina & Luma, Lucina, Dark Pit, Wii Fit Trainer, Miis

>Series I want to see new characters from are Eternal Darkness, The Wonderful 101, Sin & Punishment, Hotel Dusk, and Custom Robo
Quote (From Cave Story), keep Sonic, keep Bayonetta, replace Cloud with the Hero from Dragon Quest, and add Bomberman/Max.

I wouldn't know. Haven't picked up the game in a while and taken it serious.

Attached: Bomberman.png (962x961 159.08 KB, 353.91K)

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 4.3K)

Eh, I am just happy with Charizard being a stand alone character. I dunno who I would like in, besides Ephraim or Hector. As for removal
I rather give Gandorf a more unique moveset so he isn't slower Capt. Falcon. Maybe, it would nice to have Paula from Earthbound?

Attached: Pick ME.jpg (800x800, 121.88K)

Sheik, ROB, and Olimar. Add in Bomberman, Tetrominos, Simon Belmont, Sir Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins, and Crash Bandicoot. Take out at least half the FE cast, Sakurai's waifu and recolor donut steel.

Mario
Pac-Man and Little Mac
Waluigi, one ARMS character, Balloon Fighter, Chibi-Robo, Rex
Corrin, Dark Pit, Lucina, Lucario, Miis

I hope they keep the roster to around 40-45 this time instead of 50+ like Wii U and add Cappy to Mario's moveset somehow, either replacing his cape or FLUDD

Attached: SMO_Shot_-_City_Hat_Throw.png (1280x720, 1.4M)

I absolutely desire that the game to focus exclusively on first-party characters, but it doesn't seem like that's going to fucking happen at this point.

gamefaqs.please use archive.is/boards/234547-super-smash-bros

Attached: 16cb9de1cf6187518cdf7efe084183915f2ec7a0bbf4a29a77bfb1e00ea33711.png (497x483, 74.57K)

>gamefaqs.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros
Oh, right, GameFaqs changed their URL.

Rex&Pyra, Hyrule Warriors Impa, Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf, Black Shadow to take current Ganondorf's role as Cap Falcon clone, Waluigi
My most wanted for a long time has been Midna&Wolf Link, but chances of that are extremely slim to zero after she wasn't in Smash 4 so I'm focusing on realistic ones

Threads about the new Smash fill up extremely quickly, with nice speculation and discussion that I haven't seen here in a long time. Go be bitter somewhere else.

Issac
Ray
Young Link (original moveset based on masks and uncommon items from the Zelda series)
Ridley
K. Rool

Cloud
Toon Link
Roy
Lucina
Dark Pit

I like this

Attached: Good Show.jpg (425x319, 32.77K)

corrin, dark pit, lucario, roy, toon link
Also, make Dr. Mario an alt for Mario.

Attached: 1447893360157.gif (186x186, 2.99M)

I voted for Bayo in that poll they had and she got in, so I got my way at least once.

Why remove Toon Link? Toon Link is probably going to be the one to have Links old moveset since he's being updated to BOTW. Unless they call TP Link "Classic Link" or some shit

Wolf (Star Fox)
Proto Man (Mega Man)
Waluigi
Medeus (Fire Emblem
WONDER RED EVERY THREAD
Cloud
Lucina (downgrade her to a skin for Marth if we have to keep her around)
Roy
Ike
Corrin

Reminder that Sakurai is a nigger and he won't add the characters you want.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (650x414, 49.29K)

woah there, user. You were doing so well, but you had to go and drop the ball.
he triggered you didn't he

Attached: 1390687356664.jpg (1626x913, 202.28K)

I usually alternate between Ness, Kirby and Pikachu but Mega Man has been my Main Man since 3DS
Iunnno, sometimes I'll fuck around with Ice Climbers; Smash 4 I'll usually default to my usual 3 if I don't wanna do MM again
Ice Climbers
Dillon
Bomberman
Knuckles
Goku just to make everyone mad.
Just remove all the FE characters.

Attached: 1433560601463-4.jpg (463x355, 58.59K)

i understand wanting to remove greninja since he's not posterboy anymore but that probably won't happen and he will most likely get ash greninja as final smash.
None of the unique moveset characters will be removed. It will probably be clones mostly, then third party, then semi-clones, THEN "no longer relevant to current year". Wouldn't be surprised lucario and ike still stick around

Your Dillon wish might just come true. He recently is getting a new game for 3DS and he was an assist trophy in smash 4.

It is realistic to state Assist Trophies have a high chance of being promoted this time around Issac when

Jiggs + Wario

Add:

Wanted Stages:
>Virtual Boy

Attached: 1440036034120-2.png (405x414, 11.68K)

Chibi Robo is probably dead IP tier. Would he be better as a fighter or assist trophy?

I wish but that ain't gonna happen

He is still one of the most Popular FE characters

Attached: LIES.png (500x435, 205.32K)

None because this franchise is garbage. But I'll play your remove game

All Iwata's ideas.

Attached: stepupyourbait.png (500x500, 30.84K)

As cool as that would be, now that I think about it they'd just make him a shitty Sonic clone.

Attached: 1424557874133.jpg (640x480, 17.25K)

People who like Ike are people who never played the games he was in

Of course you post with a unfunny meme with Sonic's ugly mug on it.

You'd fuck sonic.

Also, mobile games

Attached: c4bdded1dd75f24dcc5ee251b6809f9d.jpg (2880x1216 901.65 KB, 936.73K)

The key word there is "probably." We don't know for sure if Link's moveset is gonna be updated yet. I don't think they'd give an OG veteran character a massive overhaul either.

The only indie boy that Smash deserves.

I enter this thread and there's already patrician taste.
Nice job, user.

Attached: [drawbackedit].png (420x420, 262.3K)

XD

Attached: 1458930045452.gif (960x576 5.22 MB, 315.26K)

Nigga that is true for Roy. To certain extent to every FE Character but mostly to Roy. If it was my choice I would out Eliwood on a horse.

Attached: 6005adf9707e37912febe4704d414f6cd9c8aad7c96dceea36c9d939b410a8d6.png (750x750, 341.63K)

Attached: 1388454803064.png (230x199, 106.68K)

Attached: Fighting_Wire_Frames_Trophy.png (476x730, 337.1K)

Don't know if this is a crazy idea or not for a new character, but what about an 'NES Remix/Mr Game & Watch style amalgamation character that's attacks cause it to transform into different NES pixel sprite characters/objects (whose franchises are not in Smash as fighters)

Inkling Vince (Art Academy), Barbara the Bat (Jam with the Band/Band Brothers), a Rhythm Heaven rep, Anna to serve as a better FE rep instead of the one off FE game main characters, Quote.
Any and all clones that can just be alt skins Dark Pit, Lucina, Dr Mario, improve Ganondorf or remove him, stop adding one off FE game characters like Corrin.

Assist Trophy, yeah it would be nice if the little fella could get a new proper game (or re-release of GCN original) but I don't think

I probably won't even play this smash. That said, the shitposting should be fun.
Squirtle, Snake, ice climbers, chibi robo, and maybe a character from bravely default. As I can tell that arms will get in, all I ask is that they pick min min, as she is the only good looking character.
4 Fire emblems, and dark pit.

Attached: uyr.png (1000x1000, 369.21K)

I guess I never did mine
1.- Sami from Advanced Wars. when she uses her final smash, embed related starts playing
2.- Issac from Golden Sun.
His Specials are REALLY STRONG but go "on cooldown" (Djinns go from set to standby, they will eventually be off cooldown and the Psi-specials get empowered again. You do not reset the CD of specials if you use them while theyre on CD)
3.- Paper Mario, with partners as B moves.
switch partner with down+B. From ground attacks to anti air, to counter or zoning partners. Partners also show for paper mario's A moves. The unique feature of Paper Mario is he can attack doing specials and A moves at the same time, partners and mario each respectively having their own recovery time. Partners have their own stamina health like Luma.
4.- Dixie Kong/Funky kong/Lanky Kong/ K. rool. Either would be a proper addition.
5.- Simon Belmont. The moveset writes itself with castlevania subweapons.

Rather see Zoroark or Emerl transforming depending ont he attack that happens

1.- Dark Pit
2.- Lucina
3.- Dr. Mario
(all moved to skins)
4.- Roy
5.- Corrin probably.

You need to be gassed.

Attached: DXX6A3XU8AAiOoi.jpg (800x800, 78.57K)

Doubles speak the truth

Attached: 1485630842308.jpg (1252x1252, 101.72K)

I'll stick to the shitty boards I know, thank you.

I just don't think he fits very well. Like he was hamfisted into the game to represent the NES era because the Ice Climbers were removed.

She's too big. We need that space for Ridley.

Attached: CIA & Bane.png (1000x1080, 54.77K)

I have no problem with the CHARACTER, I have problem with the fact that she's absolute cancer tier as a FIGHTER

He can replace Luma as her sidekick.

Mains: Ganondorf in Melee, Lucas in Brawl, and Wii Fit Trainer in Smash 4.
Pockets: Game and Watch, R.O.B., and Mewtwo.

Add:
A fun addition from a popular series that was proven to work in MvC.
We don't have any robot characters and Custom Robo would be the go-to property. They already put Mk III into Brawl, so it's not too much of a jump considering Little Mac did the same.
Unique character that was only sliced due to 3DS limitations.
Whip normals, items as specials, tether recovery. The moveset practically writes itself and Castlevania deserves some love.
Playable Marx in Star Allies got me thinking that Dark Matter or Marx would be an interesting new. Take Dark Matter, for instance. Mixed Sword/projectile moveset where he pulls the eye out for specials and turns into the

Remove:
The obvious choice. The differences between him and Pit are extremely small and he only uses the fucking staff in his final smash. I love Uprising and like Dark Pit as a character, but he should be a costume and not an independent character.
Tipperless Marth is an interesting take on his moveset that's good for counterpicking, but Roy is a more interesting clone — especially after they made him more unique in Sm4sh. Between the two, Roy is the obvious choice.
Ruined by the banning of customs in online play/tournaments and the absolute shittiness of the default movesets. Moreover, almost every move they have is a jankier rip-off of other characters in the roster (the only notable exception that comes to mind is Gunner's f-air, which is one of the most annoying spacing tools in the game). They won't be missed.
Corrin's pin, tipper-stab, and movement make her unique, but she was an advertisement addition that never should have made it into Smash. Fire Emblem has enough reps as things stand, and Robin is a better choice to keep.
Between my final two of Bowser Jr. and Greninja, I pick Bowser Jr. Purely as an addition to the cast, I hated Bowser Jr. from the start. Given the chance I would want him taken out. Greninja was also a shitty character choice, but the footstool locks and crazy combo shit that the he can do won me over with time.
I recognize that the amount of time that went into Bowser Jr.'s development makes getting rid of him nearly impossible to justify and Greninja is probably going to go the way of Ivysaur and Squirtle. I just think getting rid of Greninja's water-ninja moveset would be a damn shame, even if the character itself is lame.

Attached: 1408691446370.png (1920x1152, 1.02M)

I'm retarded and forgot to finish my sentence. I was going to say a Dark Matter final smash would have him turn into his final form like Super Sonic or mega-evolution in Sm4sh.

This should be a /thread but I think we all know how infested we've become with 4cucks lately

Attached: images.png (243x208, 5.44K)

(You)

Attached: mad.png (1800x1578, 260.53K)

Yes, god forbid people have varying tastes in video games. You nu-Holla Forums gaymurgate faggots need to stop bitching about "MUH IMAGE" and either discuss video games or fuck off.

Attached: 3f.png (665x535, 432.16K)

I know of a quick and simple way to sniff out refugees.

Attached: 903cffc212cab0328b9f3b324ff4e4610316c9b25c1e5e5326f8e40e459f39c8.jpg (900x1200 112.1 KB, 1.09M)

I'm sorry for you, user. You're either a major hipster or someone who likes to suffer
How can you main wiifit trainer and pocket something much more fun like Mewtwo or ROB is beyond me.

However you have a good point regarding removing mii fighters. fuck the mii fighters. theyre worse than the clones.

Remove
Captain Falcon is a meme from a dead series
Megaman is already in enough games
Fox because it'd make Melee autists cry
Samus because women shouldn't fight
Mario. He's nothing special

Add
Someone from the Switch FE game
Ridley because he's really not that big
The guy from the NES Zelda clone that didn't get released in Japan
The guy from the Famicom Zelda clone that didn't get released outside of Japan
Dark Pit should be developed more

Attached: 1393896983487.jpg (253x238, 23.94K)

It's not that hard of a life, really. Most people don't know the match-up and get flustered with her weird hitboxes. Plus, if you know how to fuck with the ball after you cancel header you can have a lot of fun.
If anything, I find that I only pull Mewtwo out for match-ups I can't win otherwise and that his playstyle gets stale after a while.

those are some nice balls
consider me impressed. didn't know he could do that.

Attached: 0f7e8b8a0ce847d90ddcf5d5e6e926865206dc88834f84eba4694470fc1eac13.png (391x462, 146.45K)

Peach and Bayo
Banjo & Kazooie, Dixie Kong, Waluigi, Decidueye, and Ridley (so all this 2big autism can end)
Corrin, Dark Pit, Cloud, Lucina, Little Mac

ADD
1. Wario Land Wario
2. Mona (WarioWare)
3. Lip (Panel de Pon)
4. Dr. Eggman
5. Ganbare Goemon

REMOVE

Dark Pit and any four Fire Emblem characters, doesn't matter which because all of them are absolute shit.

Attached: wariolift.gif (500x420, 58.05K)

Attached: DX7qJQCX0AAw540.jpg (900x900, 117.9K)

Hello wariofag. It is nice to see you every thread.
As stated in previous thread, you could simply request changing Wario Ware Wario into Wario Land Wario, and you could still ad 1 more since you're not removing or adding, just changing. What would you add then?

Attached: 1368656093604.gif (203x182, 25.97K)

You were doing so well then you said Ridley. Come on user. Ridley over Issac? over Advanced Wars? over custom robo? over literally anything else? Fuck ridleyfags. even sakurai laughs at ridleyfags. Remember the reveal trailer when he was just a BIG stage hazard?

Attached: (((wario))).png (694x650, 624.63K)

That's an astute observation, gentle Chenfag, I thank you for bringing it to my attention.

If I could add one more character, it would be Earthworm Jim, and it would coincide with a new game release. Thanks for asking!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (894x894, 335.33K)

i main mostly ZSS and Marth
i play whoever usually
1)Wolf
2)Lyn, but just like project m and brawl minus zeus
3)Snake
4)Chibi Robo (mostly because we need that one obscure character)
5)Ice Climbers
1)Cloud (he was basically what Ike should have been)
2)Dark Pit
3)Lucina
4)Corrin
5)Wii Fit Trainer

This is autistic as fuck. But I gotto say, the Smash 4 modding community is really taking off now. The absolute madmen ported Temple to the Nintendo 3DS. Something Sakurai said couldn't be done. The resolution is ass but this is all native screenshots

Attached: HNI_0048.JPG (400x240 42.31 KB, 41.88K)

oh yeah I saw your Earthworm Jim moveset setup and it was pretty cool. Nice choices.

I'm curious on how Dr. Eggman would fit though.

Wario deserves Wario Land 5 and Wario World 2

Ported Temple to the 3DS
shit son. That's pretty impressive.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (930x540, 94.52K)

While ULTRA autistic, I think movest faggery is probably a good way for these threads to go rather than wishlist faggotry.

It even works on the original 3DS. Modding 3DS games is retardedly easy with the latest version of luma where it's just drag+drop

I don't know about chibi robo. Like, I think he'd make a good assist trophy, but I don't know about character. would be cool to see Lyn though

Would be fucking awesome but it's not gonna happen.

I agree. Share those movelists

Alright, I've got to ask. How many of you play smash as the true "party game" clusterfuck experience with everything turned on, and how many are competitive autists?

Attached: 1444379611443.png (554x439, 132.5K)

I can see the appeal of competitive faggotry, but I'm not autistic myself so personally I don't touch that shit. Smash is best enjoyed when you have friends over for a good time with all items on and shit.

Smash is a very impressive game from a development standpoint. Smash 4 is a game made with effort, target audience aside.
It's low IQ to say "this is shit because it is not for me", and it is better to realize the quality of a product, even if it is not your cup of tea. If the smash series was a low effort cashgrab like playstation all stars, I'd agree with you, however your stance comes off as a shitpost since that is not the case. Hope you find a thread where you can have a video game discussion of your liking user

I don't mind a meme clusterfuck if its a couch social experience with friends, snacks and a good time. But I personally enjoy it more without items on. Don't mind 8 player smash on crazy levels. though. I'd turn items on if we have ultra casuals that would get stomped otherwise.

I voted for more obscure characters, big mistake.

As expected OP completely forgot to type what character would you fix.

That depends, Competitive can get boring, For Fun is just infested with friendly faggots.

It's good light competition, but some of the items read: fucking dragoon are better toggled off even if you're trying to party game.

also
TFW no friend to couch play smash with 4+ players on a friday night
Love playing with my brother though.

Holy shit I didnt even know that was a thing.
Why did no one in the 3ds homebrew threads ever mention that???

Attached: DSdsaacXkAAvSuC.jpg (675x1200, 132.4K)

Smash mods are probably the best thing to come out of Nintendo systems being hacked. How many character mods are full characters with their own unique movesets and how many are just reskins?

I do themed party game modes when I'm playing on my own, rarely play with items when I'm playing with another person, and almost always with items if it's 3 or more players.

Thanks for your input on my Jim movelist, I put a fair bit of thought into it.

As for Eggman, I haven't put much thought into how he would play exactly, but the way I'm picturing him, he would be in his Egg Walker at all times. Essentially, he'd be a less cartoony, bigger and heavier version of Bowser Jr.

my friends prefer items off, stock and omega/non intrusive stages. Handicaps are used to even the odds instead of items. I was surprised my casual friends like playing like this but I'm not complaining

tr4sh was okay.
Had its problems but I could enjoy it, its a party game so its whateveer

Ike
Link
Toon Link
Little Mac
Lucario

Hector from Fire Emblem
that's all I'd really expect

But overpowered items are part of the fun. It's hilarious when everyone goes after the OP items at the same time

It never comes up in the 3DS homebrew threads. Those threads mainly exist for troubleshooting at this point

The vast majority of character mods are just reskins but that's a given. It was like that for Brawl as well. There is a great selection of unique model swaps though. Most mods are up on Gamebanana

Competitive autist but I never go to tournaments because I hate labbing and thus have trouble keeping up with ranked players.
Also smash players are unhygienic fucks

Attached: It's time.png (1280x472, 201.58K)

You make an interesting point
It is best to consider the popularity polls. voting for say fucking Marina Lightyears is not gonna happen, so you're better off voting for someone with a chance (Paper mario, etc)

If I add another Fire emblem character I'd make sure it says on maximum 3 FE characters. But knowing how pokemon always get like 6 characters, IDK. Marth, Ike, Robin is more than enough FE, but if we remove Lucina, Roy and Corrin I guess Hector should be ok. I wonder how an Axe would work. Shorter range but stronger? he'd need some big priority as competitive advantage.

I have never seen people play with handicaps.

Mostly the dindus. some creepy socially awkward kids also fall in that category.
Friendly reminder Zero aka scarflard grabs his hand and fills it up with snot and cough, when he is sick or with a cold, and then proceeds to shake hands with the opponent in an attempt to get them sick.

I'm sort of in between.I play traditional fighting games like Street Fighter and Tekken competitively, so competitive play has a lot of appeal for me, but for some reason competitive Smash is too hard for me. Most of competitive play involves really tricky movement and spacing, as well as tricks like pivot grabs that I just can't wrap my head around.

I still enjoy For Glory online, because largely it's just a bunch of Little Macs and Corrin jobbers that I can meme on, but every so often I run into an autist savant Cloud or Mario who just destroys me because he understands competitive Smash too well and I can't even get a good hit on him. One time I did briefly get the hang of it and was able to hold my own against a competitive Fox player, but overall it's much more difficult to play competitive Smash than it is to play traditional fighters. But I do enjoy it as a party game as well, I play it with my family and friends on a consistent basis.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (875x717, 736.49K)

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to check it out.

Attached: 59f6f0d2440f2.jpg (400x240, 43.7K)

Wario deserves everything his greedy heart desires. Wario Land 5 or Wario World 2 would honestly sell the Switch for me, at least if Wario Land is anything like the Gameboy titles and if Wario World felt finished, the first game honestly felt like a beta.

What would his trailer reveal theme be?

Both. 1v1 is nice, but at the same time I enjoy all out battles. Plus the clusterfuck of a large match can help out lower tier characters who wouldn't normally do well in a 1v1.

Attached: thumbsupwario.png (303x243, 4.52K)

For Glory is unhealthy for you. mainly because of lag. You do not want to play in an environment with lag.

Oh so like the koopalings but more robot oriented than bowser jr/koopalings attacking themselves in conjuction. could be kinda cool. I could see eggman never coming out unless it's a grab.

Yeah doesn't seem like a lot of people use it but it actually works pretty well to make matches closer. Though it does make it so when someone wins it can feel less legit because someone was handicapped

how would you react

Could've been better if it was a remix of the intro, would make for a much more hype trailer.

What the fuck?
That's so morally bankrupt and disgusting I can't decide whether I'm amazed or appalled

Attached: Magic'sMagic.png (590x578, 203.85K)

How would his reveal go… let's see, I'll spitball one right now.

…you know, honestly I can't decide whether his stage should be New Junk City or Level Ate. NJC is his iconic home turf but Level Ate has more fun potential.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (666x864, 1.54M)

that's the pro smash scene for you

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (144x173, 25.46K)

this is funny

Its like enjoying MOTHER after Undertale all over again.

>OBJECTION!

user even brawl has better aesthetics than melee

Speaking of music I would hope that Smash Switch has a better musical choice this time around. The music they chose for SSB4 was mostly garbage and completely unsuitable for fighting. Whoever chose these tracks should be stuffed into a sack and beaten with an oar.

I'd be completely ok with this. better than ryu
having more than 1 capcom rep has already happened

Attached: 1396916266362.jpg (303x321, 114.58K)

remove all fire emblem except Hector and I'd be happy, all of those characters suck dick
Marth and Ike are fine to keep in imo, Robin has a queer's moveset outside of his thoron and arcfire so he can be replaced
Hector can have range, his side b or neutral b could be a hand axe throw, charged it could be a crit.
His up-B could basically be how his standard attacks look like in FE, launching himself up into the air and ending with an attack
His axe also isn't particularly small either, it could have a pretty standard weapon range. Probably shorter than Ragnell's but longer than melee range.
His super smash would obviously be armads hectorcopter
He doesn't really need to be competitive, I just want him to be fun. All I'd really ask for him is satisfying smash attacks, a jab or jab combo that shows off his manliness (something like Ike's, a punch would be nice)
I guess he'd be pretty similar to Ike in a lot of regards, really. I think if one really wanted to make Hector distinct, they could focus on aerials as his hangtime can be absurd and he could easily have some fun and devastating dairs and upairs. His down-B could just be a basic counter and his side-b can be a simple grab that's good for comboing or a damaging shove or a rush
Honestly though I'd have to do some thinking, he sounds far too similar to Ike and I bet I could think up something fun and unique for him if I wanted to

I liked what they did with the Dark Lord mix

How about this
remove Ike
add hector
we fix the sword infestation, we get variety.

I like the crisp and clean early 2000s look, its my opinion.

Attached: ttt-2.jpg (1920x1080, 628.49K)

How about Roy, or Lucina. You know, one of Marth's two clones.

Me too user. But Smash 4 is pretty clean too, and it has better models than melee.

Yeah but the way you described hector sounded like Ike's ganondorf.

I don't like the models from 4, feels like watching some modern anime.

Imagine a fighting remix medley of Dragon quest themes.
I hope DQ rep replaces Cloud

Not me m8. I'm just saying, at least Ike has his own moveset. "Too many people with swords" isn't the problem. "Too many people who play the same" is.

I agree. But Ike plays the Same as your hector.
You'd have to come up with something unique for hector.
Lucina should be a skin for marth anyway. whether there's a new Fire emblem rep or not.

I can't think of any DQ character being particularly iconic aside from the Slime.

DQ8 hero is pretty iconic. Could psyche up for final smash. He's also one of the most varied due to different weapon skills .
No matter what DQ rep we get the skin colors will be palettes of other DQ MCs. That'd be sweet.
It would be either MC of 8, MC of 11 to shill the new game, or DQ3 with different job/classes spells and abilities.

I feel New Junk City would fit better with Smash Bros, it would also give players who know nothing about him a good feel as to what his games are like. I'd also say the Options/Ending theme or New Junk City theme could work well as a trailer theme too. I'd imagine his trailer being him crashing into a fight between the Star Fox team and Samus. They could probably fit in a Ridley reveal that way too

Nah, they just need a better Final Fantasy rep like Cecil, Red Mage, or Warrior of Light.

Attached: 8f4a2c954d10840efe58e2c533cc0420c5eaf195530216c98911484c683436e0.jpg (500x333, 34.69K)

Maybe a moogle or cactaur? they were in a couple of mario sports games along with white mage, black mage, and ninja

Crono

You know what we need in smash?
Fuck LLoyd, we need an not sword user, unique playstyle, up to date Tales of character in the series
Semen demon on top it.
Fuck, it would give ZSS some rivalry.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x596, 302.31K)

I posted this in the last couple of threads, essentially it's detailing what I pictured as a moveset for Mona. I added the Butterfingers attack today.

Mona would be a cool character because she could represent the WarioWare series and give Nintendo an excuse to revamp Wario to a Wario Land-based moveset, since they wouldn't have the excuse that WarioWare is unrepresented now that Mona's on the roster.

Mona's attacks would all be based on her strange microgames from the Mega Microgame$ and Twisted, but there might be some references to her Smooth Moves iteration as well.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x814 201.23 KB, 50.8K)

never ever
would be sweet though. I could see party members showing up for Tech specials

Roto/Erdrick

Id be ok with Mona being in and Wario being completely reworked to Wario Land Wario, that way they keep representing wario ware while also representing wario land.

fuck i want pizza now

That's another thing I don't get, even if it does happen. Why do they want to add Final Fantasy characters that weren't on a Nintendo console?
Cecil is the best choice to represent Nintendo Final Fantasy, prove me wrong, you can't argue Terra or Bartz.

They'd be assist trophies at best, I can't see a believable moveset for them, but they work okay in sports games where not a lot of variety is involved.

Red Mage would be able to represent Final Fantasy's light and dark magic and also combat. I do like Black Mage, but I don't know how well he'd represent.

Assist trophy

Attached: 763fc0fc9beafb61fe851a53b15ab4fc5611b6f132c87412a55138093d21d7aa.png (600x479, 606.35K)

keep the dream alive draw user

WarioWare was a mistake and WarioWarefags must perish

Attached: 39db14b33144b5e4ae868c936aa557f3-wario-irl.jpg (600x337, 32.96K)

Crono is assist trophy tier. would be crazy if he even showed up. I'd be happy to at least see a Collection trophy

Terra would be kinda cool with Esper transformation though. Cecil would be really unique if he could switch stances from Paladin to Dark Knight with down+B.

Attached: 78bddd0b0536cce50ae509bb96ff4f108fbd5d404a2b226e0d7e7e723ea59d2a.png (502x502, 94.41K)

Fool I'm a Wario Land Wario supporter for life. I just think Mona would be a cool addition.

Don't cannibalize your own, faggot.

Attached: wariogun.png (544x489, 440.12K)

Fuck you. I just ordered uber eats. Thanks user.
not pizza though. no pizza places open

You may be a Wariofag, but WarioWare doesn't need representation.
Leave the wacky mini-game stuff to Rhythm Heaven
Chorus Boys never ever

Attached: vacationwario.png (231x181, 69.55K)

We must first cleanse the ranks of warefags so true ubermensch can truly represent the wario fans

Attached: 1424198994495-0.jpg (445x488, 64.84K)

Attached: 116244-379921-tumblrmehh61EN1R1rrftcdo1500gif-noscale.jpg (480x320, 14.51K)

DeDeDe, Jiggly, and Marth
Snake, Ice Climbers, another F-Zero character, any non-sword use from FE (Hector never ever), any Advance Wars CO
Every reskin (Dr. Mario, Lucina, etc. can be skins), Bowser Jr., Miis, Little-Mac, Corrin

Attached: CqUEASYWIAAJrMe.jpg (1024x768, 157.72K)

Why do anons hate the koopalings?
I thought they were a good addition
Everything else i can totally understand.

I can already see Waluigi getting voted "ironically" and Shrek.

That image doesn't help your cause, user. Between that and Ashleyfags, it makes WarioWarefags look like moefags.

This.

Attached: 1440081940982.gif (210x240, 28.5K)

Nothing wrong with Sports games rep Waluigi.

Attached: 1358639800349.jpg (960x720, 70.52K)

QT animu waifus are extremely the shit, user. I am a wholehearted supporter of more cute girls in Smash and I make no apology for that, and if you don't like it you can go screw. My desire to see Wario with a Wario Land-based moveset does not preclude my desire to see qt girls.

Ashleyfags can go die though, Ashley is shit.

Attached: 2ebd6597a054ad46539835004ded67c7eebd902b0b5eb1ab21498fb18c1278fb.jpg (1024x1280, 408.91K)

How about Dribble and Spitz ala Rosalina and Luma, only not for faggots?

The last thing I want is for Smash to become some Arcana Hearts tier gay shit.

Attached: dededeanger.png (214x210, 64.47K)

I was hoping I could polish my shitpost without anyone noticing. I was wrong. Here's an actual attempt

Remove (other than clones):
Corrin because xir's just there to promote the latest Fire Emblem, which was shit
Palutena's only there because Sakurai directed the 3DS Kid Icarus
Lucario can yiff in Hell
Greninja can go with him
Cloud is almost exclusively Sony

Add:
Bomberman is a classic party game and R did okay
Simon Belmont is associated with classic Nintendo
Make Ganondorf an actual character
Replace Cloud with Cecil or Terra. Add a Chrono Trigger stage
Phoenix Wright would be fun

With stages and items while turning off EZ kill ones like bats and hammers

Probably not buying the new one because I'm not getting paid online for one game.

ABANDON THREAD

No. No WarioWare. We must forget WarioWare.
Even Master of Disguise is better

This.

Attached: reallyreallymad.jpg (224x222, 76.16K)

Let's play a different game than add 5 remove 5, since most people will remove clones/semiclones and third party

Add 5 characters of ALREADY represented IPs. Hard mode no same IP gets more than one.

1.- Dixie/Funky/K.Rool
2.- Skyward Sword Impa/Ghirahim/Ruto/Darunia/MM Link with masks. Any of these would suffice.
3.- Bandana Dee with animal companions/kirby allies on attacks or specials
4.- Waluigi being a sports rep, if not, Fawful to Rep M&L
5.- Rex & pyra

Attached: 1370318193877.jpg (317x207, 23K)

The bosses' themes were godlike.
REMIXES, DESPITE THE FACT THE COMPANY THAT MADE IT VANISHED FROM THE EARTH, NEVER EVER

Attached: Sir Billi's wrath.jpg (540x304, 30.84K)

There is virtually no other character I want than krystal. I got bayo and wii fit last time, there is nothing else I care about.

Attached: krystal_baneposting.png (523x295, 234.62K)

My list would still be mostly the same. Assuming WL Wario doesn't count, I'd add…

Mona
Dr. Eggman
Funky Kong
Samurai Goroh
Kumatora

You can't even do a single Google search for Krystal pics without running into something fucked up on the first page of results, Nintendo doesn't want to touch that beyond a trophy.

Lucario is already in the game m8, they can't get worse than that.

Attached: 1439947076776.png (294x265, 130.72K)

I'd believe it if F-Zero Climax and Master of Disguise had the same composer.

Pac-man
Luigi, villager, duck hunt dog. Lucas. Falcon
Add 5
Snake, I guess inklings, that's probably it
Rosalina, palutena, bayo's witch time/multi-use directional smashesashes, Lucario and dark pit

Waluigi
Lana or Cia
Dr. Wily or Zero (Assuming the X series counts as "Megaman)
Dr. Robotnik
King K. Rool

She wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't ruining the Star Fox series by adding a fantasy element to it. Star Fox is supposed to be a sci-fi series. She uses magic and psychic powers and the ability to communicate with animals, introducing stupid fantasy shit to a series where it doesn't belong. THAT'S why she sucks.

Attached: peppypolution.png (579x179, 153.09K)

I just want to dunk on people as a furry. The shame would be unbearable to be beaten by krystal. And it's not like star fox or falco, cause you can try and make excuses cause they have pretty normal designs, but krystal is 100% furfag dreams.

Attached: genocide.jpg (342x328, 16.42K)

My mains are already DK and Dedede so I'm not sure it would affect me much.

Im prayinf for EX moves for everyone and not just Cloud(using a better mechanic too, do a double tap b to do EX version) and throw teching. Those are the main things I want.

I tried to not include any that you already listed or ones I listed before. Also
You're the new Wariofriend.

Stop.

Too bad she hasn't been in a Star Fox game since the GameCube days and Nintendo refuses to do anything with the mess Rare left them with. I feel she needs a redesign too, something about her face is just off-putting.

Just play Bowser and call him your daddy.

Attached: 7e5565c90aa37f6e17869dd46819310e412e51f40a536a1cb1d9d503b58ecc5d.png (618x467, 146.78K)

DK is actually one of my favorites already too cause of a similar reason, but he's more like playing machamp cause he's so beefy and goofy. And his down taunt is the best shit ever.

But das gay.

Attached: dongfolder.png (181x256, 58.92K)

Well I think Lucina is gone either way. Best chance for her is a Marth alt. But they took the time to Luigify Roy in Smash 4 and Roy is pretty much the second most popular FE character after only Ike so I doubt he or Ike are gone.

Nintendo is probably just going to add characters based on the top results from the last Smash Ballot. I'm indifferent about Krystal since I never got around to playing Star Fox Adventures, but Sans would be a nightmare.

Krystal is Lucario on crack.

Attached: 2.png (1334x1142, 1.84M)

missed one.

Attached: 2.png (1334x1142, 1.73M)

Then make changes to her moveset, don't outright remove her. I would like her to be less of a puppet character and something more traditional and combative anyways.

What the fuck are you babbling about now you idiot?

Attached: 1409695145618.gif (256x192, 356.55K)

That's the point. Imagine how much worse it'd be to be beaten by who you think is a gay furry.

Attached: 1444076972013.jpg (386x500, 64.97K)

Also second from the right, bottom row on Krystal

It just occurred to me, it probably will never happen cause she's already an assist and stuff, but they could isabelle. I would suggest tom nook too but he's part of villager's smash.

Oh come on half the pics you highlighted for krystal are pretty standard fanart. She just has a pretty slut design already. Also look at those related terms for lucario man.

But that's like being beaten by someone with legit autism. It already probably happens all the time.

Attached: derp dog.jpg (600x449, 37.7K)

Animal Crossing reps are literally Phoenix Wright in MvC3 tier retarded.

I seriously hope none of you faggets actually participate in any university/rom-comm. college melee clubs. I had to set up events for our resident smash club in the past, and man do they get quite the turnout.

Attached: Nigga Mario Tornado.jpg (1280x720, 120.37K)

Thanks.

I know for a fact that some of those have nude variants. The fact that artists that make Krystal R34 even make it to the top results of the search shows how widespread the disease is. Also, I already highlighted the tags for Lucario. The "Dead" one is probably the strangest.

Attached: 2.png (1334x1142, 1.73M)

And is there a problem with that?

I had a friend who was a massive comp autist and he would set up tournaments. I went once but since it was only about ten people it wasn't bad. I never entered though.

Maybe he dies in one of the movies or there's a creepypasta or some shit? Anyway just look at the pose she's doing with that gun in the official art, it was bound to happen. Just makes it better if she gets in.

Attached: 1454295802392.jpg (640x480, 153.89K)

But the difference is that you make sure they're aware of it.

Is it bad I think Krystal looks better in fanart than in her official art?

Attached: 1437592884898.png (4500x4334, 751.91K)

That dead tag seems very suspect. Then again, I used to like reading this edgy Pokemon fancomic, maybe it's something like that.

fuck
Kumatora in smash would be fucking great

Attached: 1395667134481.jpg (304x304, 22.12K)

but user
fun denying is fun

Attached: 6a12e08bf8c18599c37bef5eddc6d08d1cdbc0030be611f70b8629ac3f22eec4.jpg (1021x964, 90.65K)

Final Smash would be his claws from Mario Sports Mix, that shit was OP on any gamemode.

Real life is an actual hell

You people need to become proficient. I'd understand if you were bitching about Cloud or Bayo but Rosie is not OP tier

Attached: 1392522011077.png (200x250 1.02 MB, 46.18K)

I don't really like the Mother series although I did play through M2/3 but I still think Kumatora would be neat.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x545, 479.88K)

Complaining about krystal because she would be furbait is hypocritical considering lucario has equal if not more porn on the internet.

This.

Although it's literally impossible for me to get good against her though, every time I go up against her I SD myself because I can't bring myself to harm a hair on my beautiful cosmic mama.

Attached: tumblr_oddc04fGY61svooimo1_500.png (500x600, 335.84K)

allright Let's spice this thread up
Let's make a taste tiers of Smash Newcomer Candidates
I'm booting motherfucking ms paint.

Never played mother, but she is cute and I like the way ness/lucas play already, so that would be pretty neat.

Nigger that list will be 4 gigabytes by the time we finish.

Attached: Mighty Spank Force.mp4 (1280x720, 6.27M)

God tier newcomers
Pics related

Everything else tier
Everything else

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1112x1434 252.2 KB, 1.78M)

Mega gay.

Attached: a9e367f1eb77f07f8caa8618600410941fbe046299592daec5f763e2c57c821d.jpg (1811x725, 240.17K)

God Tier: Anything I want
OK Tier: Anything you and I want
Shit Tier: Trash that only you want

Do you really care about assist trophies?

Not as much as playable characters, but it's wasted potential, Satan, You'd know all about that.

She's pretty easy as long you interrupt her luma.

Attached: Dick owner.jpg (540x322, 43.03K)