Super Smash Bros

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

SMASH THREAD

What are your smash mains? your pockets?
Add 5 characters you wanna see in the next iteration, remove 5
Perhaps some anons may like to share friend codes and play wiiU/3ds/netcodemelee while we're at it.

Previous Thread
bit the dust.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.58 MB, 1029x777)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.05 MB, 1280x720)

All urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.please
gamefaqs.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

implying anyone on Holla Forums in CY+3 is remotely excited for a new Smash Bros
especially after Smash 4

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

Remove all fire emblem characters and leave only 2, I need more mascot characters. I miss when smash bros was cartoony.
Inklings were a good addition, for example.
I wanted sakurai to NOT work on the newest smash, I hope he dies soon, Iwata dying improved Nintendo.

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

I liked it more than Brawl

James Bennett
James Bennett

Iwata dying improved Nintendo
Between the Switch's paid online, increased Jewmiibo presence, games coming out more bare-boned than usual and DLC cancer, I've noticed the opposite effect.

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

What are your smash mains?
King Dedede
your pockets?
Toon Link and Wario.
Add 5 characters you wanna see in the next iteration
Knuckles, King K Rool, Lanky Kong not memeing, Mona, and Snake
remove 5
Duck Hunt, Corrin, Greninja, Cloud, and turn every clone into an alternate costume

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Samus in Project M, it's been too long since I've played Melee or Sm4sh, but I vaguely remember Bowser being my main for the latter.
your pockets?
Yoshi for Sm4sh, dunno about any others.
1. NO LIP, NO BUY
2. Isaac from Golden Sun
3. Saki Amamiya
4. Mona or Ashley from Wario Ware
5. Mike Jones from Startropic
Remove five
1. Dark Pit
2. Lucina
3. Lucario
4. Dr. Mario
5. Toon Link

Attached: lip.gif (41.39 KB, 370x517)

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

Meleefag salty they didn't go back to melee's style
Smash 4 was pretty great.

Add Five:
King K. Rool, Banjo & Kazooie, Waluigi, Paper Mario, Simon Belmont

Remove Five:
Rosalina & Luma, Lucina, Dark Pit, Wii Fit Trainer, Miis

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

Sakurai is a hack
All third part characters should be removed
No more than 4-5 characters from any one series (No more than 2-3 from spin-offs)
Series I want to see new characters from are Eternal Darkness, The Wonderful 101, Sin & Punishment, Hotel Dusk, and Custom Robo
<Say you do want third party characters
Quote (From Cave Story), keep Sonic, keep Bayonetta, replace Cloud with the Hero from Dragon Quest, and add Bomberman/Max.

I wouldn't know. Haven't picked up the game in a while and taken it serious.
<^See above
remove 5
Clone and third-party characters aside: Bowser Jr., Rosalina & Luma, Diddy Kong, Charizard, Greninja

Attached: samushuh.jpg (353.91 KB, 962x961)
Attached: IMG-20160215-190634.jpg (159.08 KB, 500x640)
Attached: DQHeroArt.png (339.58 KB, 663x769)
Attached: Bomberman.png (44.29 KB, 300x302)

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

Fuck every third party character
Add some more please

Attached: Oekaki.png (4.3 KB, 500x250)

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

Eh, I am just happy with Charizard being a stand alone character. I dunno who I would like in, besides Ephraim or Hector. As for removal
Make Marth, Lucina and Roy a single character like the Koopalings
Make Pit and D-Pit a single character
Make Mario and Dr Mario a single Character
I rather give Gandorf a more unique moveset so he isn't slower Capt. Falcon. Maybe, it would nice to have Paula from Earthbound?

Attached: Pick-ME.jpg (121.88 KB, 800x800)

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

Sheik, ROB, and Olimar. Add in Bomberman, Tetrominos, Simon Belmont, Sir Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins, and Crash Bandicoot. Take out at least half the FE cast, Sakurai's waifu and recolor donut steel.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Mario
your pockets?
Pac-Man and Little Mac
Waluigi, one ARMS character, Balloon Fighter, Chibi-Robo, Rex
remove 5
Corrin, Dark Pit, Lucina, Lucario, Miis

I hope they keep the roster to around 40-45 this time instead of 50+ like Wii U and add Cappy to Mario's moveset somehow, either replacing his cape or FLUDD

Attached: SMO-Shot---City-Hat-Throw.png (1.4 MB, 1280x720)

Jason King
Jason King

I absolutely desire that the game to focus exclusively on first-party characters, but it doesn't seem like that's going to fucking happen at this point.
See:
gamefaqs.please use archive.is/boards/234547-super-smash-bros

Attached: 16cb9de1cf6187518cdf7efe084183915f2ec7a0bbf4a29a77bfb1e00ea33711.png (74.57 KB, 497x483)

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

gamefaqs.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros
Oh, right, GameFaqs changed their URL.

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

Add 5
Rex&Pyra, Hyrule Warriors Impa, Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf, Black Shadow to take current Ganondorf's role as Cap Falcon clone, Waluigi
My most wanted for a long time has been Midna&Wolf Link, but chances of that are extremely slim to zero after she wasn't in Smash 4 so I'm focusing on realistic ones
Threads about the new Smash fill up extremely quickly, with nice speculation and discussion that I haven't seen here in a long time. Go be bitter somewhere else.

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

add five
Issac
Ray
Young Link (original moveset based on masks and uncommon items from the Zelda series)
Ridley
K. Rool

remove five
Cloud
Toon Link
Roy
Lucina
Dark Pit

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

Hyrule Warriors Impa, Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf, Black Shadow to take current Ganondorf's role as Cap Falcon clone
I like this

Attached: Good-Show.jpg (32.77 KB, 425x319)

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

add 5
implying anything we want will be in smash
remove 5
corrin, dark pit, lucario, roy, toon link
Also, make Dr. Mario an alt for Mario.

Attached: 1447893360157.gif (2.99 MB, 186x186)

Evan Wright
Evan Wright

implying anything we want will be in smash
I voted for Bayo in that poll they had and she got in, so I got my way at least once.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

Why remove Toon Link? Toon Link is probably going to be the one to have Links old moveset since he's being updated to BOTW. Unless they call TP Link "Classic Link" or some shit

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

Wolf (Star Fox)
Proto Man (Mega Man)
Waluigi
Medeus (Fire Emblem
WONDER RED EVERY THREAD
Remove 5
Cloud
Lucina (downgrade her to a skin for Marth if we have to keep her around)
Roy
Ike
Corrin
(you)

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Reminder that Sakurai is a nigger and he won't add the characters you want.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (49.29 KB, 650x414)

Juan Price
Juan Price

removing Duck Hunt
woah there, user. You were doing so well, but you had to go and drop the ball.
he triggered you didn't he

Attached: 1390687356664.jpg (202.28 KB, 1626x913)

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

I usually alternate between Ness, Kirby and Pikachu but Mega Man has been my Main Man since 3DS
your pockets?
Iunnno, sometimes I'll fuck around with Ice Climbers; Smash 4 I'll usually default to my usual 3 if I don't wanna do MM again
Ice Climbers
Dillon
Bomberman
Knuckles
Goku just to make everyone mad.
remove 5
Just remove all the FE characters.

Attached: 1433560601463-4.jpg (58.59 KB, 463x355)

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

i understand wanting to remove greninja since he's not posterboy anymore but that probably won't happen and he will most likely get ash greninja as final smash.
None of the unique moveset characters will be removed. It will probably be clones mostly, then third party, then semi-clones, THEN "no longer relevant to current year". Wouldn't be surprised lucario and ike still stick around

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

Your Dillon wish might just come true. He recently is getting a new game for 3DS and he was an assist trophy in smash 4.

It is realistic to state Assist Trophies have a high chance of being promoted this time around Issac when

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

Mains
Jiggs + Wario

Add:
Goemon
Isaac
Banjo-Kazooie
King K. Rool
Ridley

Wanted Stages:
StarTropics
Mole Mania
Dungeon Man
Tetris
>Virtual Boy

Attached: 1440036034120-2.png (11.68 KB, 405x414)

David Rogers
David Rogers

Chibi Robo is probably dead IP tier. Would he be better as a fighter or assist trophy?

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

Masuda's fursona
Gone
I wish but that ain't gonna happen

Ike
Gone
He is still one of the most Popular FE characters

Attached: LIES.png (205.32 KB, 500x435)

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

None because this franchise is garbage. But I'll play your remove game

Kirby
Rosalina
Megaman
Bayonetta
Marth

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

All Iwata's ideas.

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

Attached: stepupyourbait.png (30.84 KB, 500x500)

Oliver King
Oliver King

As cool as that would be, now that I think about it they'd just make him a shitty Sonic clone.

Attached: 1424557874133.jpg (17.25 KB, 640x480)

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

People who like Ike are people who never played the games he was in

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

liking literal garbage

Of course you post with a unfunny meme with Sonic's ugly mug on it.

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

You'd fuck sonic.

Jackson James
Jackson James

Also, mobile games

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

Attached: 1cf65e1b2adfb7bcba1766b0b1f3e595.png (936.73 KB, 2880x1216)
Attached: d080448f6a53649b3bcc375bdb1f1c7d.png (901.65 KB, 2247x1719)
Attached: 27c510e3af6387acaedf202f6dbabfca.jpg (113.16 KB, 1017x956)
Attached: 341defbf569d3bb050043d7efd25fc55.jpg (106.05 KB, 947x956)
Attached: c4bdded1dd75f24dcc5ee251b6809f9d.jpg (154.02 KB, 1355x1049)

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

The key word there is "probably." We don't know for sure if Link's moveset is gonna be updated yet. I don't think they'd give an OG veteran character a massive overhaul either.

David Anderson
David Anderson

The only indie boy that Smash deserves.
I enter this thread and there's already patrician taste.
Nice job, user.

Attached: [drawbackedit].png (262.3 KB, 420x420)

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

XD

Attached: 51bbd8202c8a9d2905bb5321e57378330799a85b296464dbfd5242a341853288.jpg.png (315.26 KB, 960x576)
Attached: d59c315120b2126a550d99d8b342697a48559d03ddc01ddb743c06f083297efb.gif (5.22 MB, 320x240)
Attached: 1387616342366.jpg (42.16 KB, 500x333)
Attached: 513517414563dd4f1f5cf5a84f8ec6e80ed237beac55c22a7957f99f1491b47e.jpg (22.56 KB, 640x559)
Attached: 1458930045452.gif (252.55 KB, 255x255)

Luke Fisher
Luke Fisher

Nigga that is true for Roy. To certain extent to every FE Character but mostly to Roy. If it was my choice I would out Eliwood on a horse.

Attached: 6005adf9707e37912febe4704d414f6cd9c8aad7c96dceea36c9d939b410a8d6.png (341.63 KB, 750x750)

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

The franchise has gone some serious rebranding to fit a more balanced and higher skillcap meta
It is now called FIRE EMBLEM BROS to remove all boring characters without swords
The roster is Lyn, Hector, Mathilda from Echoes, Tiki, Soren, Tharja, Nephenee, some furbait, some wyvernriding sluts, some pegasus riding sluts, some cute shotas/lolis, and whatever the fuck has the highest popularity in the polls
You can pet and romance your charcaters and feed them smash food so they stay happy
you can breed them to create 2nd generation characters to play with. Smash with eugenics!
episodic DLC every season to keep the fans happy!

Attached: 1388454803064.png (106.68 KB, 230x199)

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

<mains
I've always enjoyed playing Ganondorf, but ROB is also up there.
<add 5
Inklings are a given, so I'll list the top 4
return of Ice Climbers
it's just not smash without them
return of Ivysaur
I actually enjoyed the way Ivysaur played in Brawl, he's one of my preferred all-rounder characters Squirtle can stay gone though
return of Wolf
The only Fox clone to not have been an outright clone right out the box, removing him was retarded.
playable Fighting Wireframes/Polygons, even if only as alt skins
I just really like the aesthetics of them, especially the wireframes.
If we're including without inklings, I'd like to see Snake come back too
<remove 5
Dark Pit
Is a clone of pit, WHO FUCKING AUTHORIZED THIS SHIT?
Pit
An absolutely cancerous fag from a game that's even less relevant to nintendo history than fucking Ice Climber
Meta Knight
A slap in the face to everyone who likes Kirby, this nigger pretty much became the face of that franchise in Smash with his overwhelming presence in the tourneyfag scene
Lucina
Another clone, this time an attempt to play into everyone who thought Marth was a girl when they first saw him in Melee.

Attached: Fighting-Wire-Frames-Trophy.png (337.1 KB, 476x730)

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

Don't know if this is a crazy idea or not for a new character, but what about an 'NES Remix/Mr Game & Watch style amalgamation character that's attacks cause it to transform into different NES pixel sprite characters/objects (whose franchises are not in Smash as fighters)
NES Remix "character"
Up B transforms it into Balloon Fighter (or one of those bird creatures from BF) for recovery
B transforms into the golfer from Golf for a long range projectile (or close range club strike)
Side B, becomes Bubbles (Clu Clu Land) and can zigzag through the air while firing off ultrasonic pulses
Down B, transform into a flowerpot from Urban Champion and fall downwards (or other NES sprite junk like Wario Wood's bomb, Clu Clu Land sea urchin, Mario's umpire chair from Tennis)
Dash, becomes an Excitebike
Grab, Pinball flipper (Pinball)
A presses, Urban Champion fighter for punching

Add 5
Inkling Vince (Art Academy), Barbara the Bat (Jam with the Band/Band Brothers), a Rhythm Heaven rep, Anna to serve as a better FE rep instead of the one off FE game main characters, Quote.
Remove 5
Any and all clones that can just be alt skins Dark Pit, Lucina, Dr Mario, improve Ganondorf or remove him, stop adding one off FE game characters like Corrin.

Assist Trophy, yeah it would be nice if the little fella could get a new proper game (or re-release of GCN original) but I don't think

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

I probably won't even play this smash. That said, the shitposting should be fun.
add 5
Squirtle, Snake, ice climbers, chibi robo, and maybe a character from bravely default. As I can tell that arms will get in, all I ask is that they pick min min, as she is the only good looking character.
remove 5
4 Fire emblems, and dark pit.

Attached: uyr.png (369.21 KB, 1000x1000)

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

I guess I never did mine
Add
1.- Sami from Advanced Wars. when she uses her final smash, embed related starts playing
2.- Issac from Golden Sun.
His Specials are REALLY STRONG but go "on cooldown" (Djinns go from set to standby, they will eventually be off cooldown and the Psi-specials get empowered again. You do not reset the CD of specials if you use them while theyre on CD)
3.- Paper Mario, with partners as B moves.
switch partner with down+B. From ground attacks to anti air, to counter or zoning partners. Partners also show for paper mario's A moves. The unique feature of Paper Mario is he can attack doing specials and A moves at the same time, partners and mario each respectively having their own recovery time. Partners have their own stamina health like Luma.
4.- Dixie Kong/Funky kong/Lanky Kong/ K. rool. Either would be a proper addition.
5.- Simon Belmont. The moveset writes itself with castlevania subweapons.

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

Rather see Zoroark or Emerl transforming depending ont he attack that happens

Remove
1.- Dark Pit
2.- Lucina
3.- Dr. Mario
(all moved to skins)
4.- Roy
5.- Corrin probably.

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

People wanting to remove Rosalina

You need to be gassed.

Attached: DXX6A3XU8AAiOoi.jpg (78.57 KB, 800x800)

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

Doubles speak the truth

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

Attached: 1485630842308.jpg (101.72 KB, 1252x1252)

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

gamefaqs
I'll stick to the shitty boards I know, thank you.
I just don't think he fits very well. Like he was hamfisted into the game to represent the NES era because the Ice Climbers were removed.

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

Rosalina
She's too big. We need that space for Ridley.

Attached: CIA-&-Bane.png (54.77 KB, 1000x1080)

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

I have no problem with the CHARACTER, I have problem with the fact that she's absolute cancer tier as a FIGHTER

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

He can replace Luma as her sidekick.

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

Mains: Ganondorf in Melee, Lucas in Brawl, and Wii Fit Trainer in Smash 4.
Pockets: Game and Watch, R.O.B., and Mewtwo.

Add 5 characters you wanna see in the next iteration, remove 5

Add:
Phoenix Wright
A fun addition from a popular series that was proven to work in MvC.
Custom Robo rep (Ray Mk III/Ray 01)
We don't have any robot characters and Custom Robo would be the go-to property. They already put Mk III into Brawl, so it's not too much of a jump considering Little Mac did the same.
Ice Climbers
Unique character that was only sliced due to 3DS limitations.
Simon Belmont
Whip normals, items as specials, tether recovery. The moveset practically writes itself and Castlevania deserves some love.
Kirby Villain
Playable Marx in Star Allies got me thinking that Dark Matter or Marx would be an interesting new. Take Dark Matter, for instance. Mixed Sword/projectile moveset where he pulls the eye out for specials and turns into the

Remove:
Dark Pit
The obvious choice. The differences between him and Pit are extremely small and he only uses the fucking staff in his final smash. I love Uprising and like Dark Pit as a character, but he should be a costume and not an independent character.
Lucina
Tipperless Marth is an interesting take on his moveset that's good for counterpicking, but Roy is a more interesting clone — especially after they made him more unique in Sm4sh. Between the two, Roy is the obvious choice.
Mii Fighters
Ruined by the banning of customs in online play/tournaments and the absolute shittiness of the default movesets. Moreover, almost every move they have is a jankier rip-off of other characters in the roster (the only notable exception that comes to mind is Gunner's f-air, which is one of the most annoying spacing tools in the game). They won't be missed.
Corrin
Corrin's pin, tipper-stab, and movement make her unique, but she was an advertisement addition that never should have made it into Smash. Fire Emblem has enough reps as things stand, and Robin is a better choice to keep.
Bowser Jr.
Between my final two of Bowser Jr. and Greninja, I pick Bowser Jr. Purely as an addition to the cast, I hated Bowser Jr. from the start. Given the chance I would want him taken out. Greninja was also a shitty character choice, but the footstool locks and crazy combo shit that the he can do won me over with time.
I recognize that the amount of time that went into Bowser Jr.'s development makes getting rid of him nearly impossible to justify and Greninja is probably going to go the way of Ivysaur and Squirtle. I just think getting rid of Greninja's water-ninja moveset would be a damn shame, even if the character itself is lame.

Attached: 1408691446370.png (1.02 MB, 1920x1152)

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

I'm retarded and forgot to finish my sentence. I was going to say a Dark Matter final smash would have him turn into his final form like Super Sonic or mega-evolution in Sm4sh.

Charles King
Charles King

This should be a /thread but I think we all know how infested we've become with 4cucks lately

Attached: images.png (5.44 KB, 243x208)

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

(You)

Attached: mad.png (260.53 KB, 1800x1578)

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

If people like what I don't, then it must be 4chan's fault
Yes, god forbid people have varying tastes in video games. You nu-Holla Forums gaymurgate faggots need to stop bitching about "MUH IMAGE" and either discuss video games or fuck off.

Attached: 3f.png (432.16 KB, 665x535)

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

You nu-Holla Forums gaymurgate faggots need to stop bitching about "MUH IMAGE" and either discuss video games or fuck off.
I know of a quick and simple way to sniff out refugees.

Attached: f3ea7d30149e3e39b0eae72c9a5036482da78c0e7e6122fedd38e4f84e15570c.png (1.09 MB, 900x1200)
Attached: 0a1f8fe0611ee15a674b4f7e606c877f66c3eae8075e816168a04f2a05cedf97.png (112.1 KB, 1206x513)
Attached: ac8b0e022292976cfd85fac54955a9d0792872724840f1ad80c716acd6c47833.jpg (158.45 KB, 1024x768)
Attached: 72f21192a500d94cef75ddac9c1b80cdd90e278ac5c1b5f641f6ddf6349acbf9.png (524.89 KB, 550x600)
Attached: 903cffc212cab0328b9f3b324ff4e4610316c9b25c1e5e5326f8e40e459f39c8.jpg (592.81 KB, 1600x1200)

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

maining wiifit trainer
I'm sorry for you, user. You're either a major hipster or someone who likes to suffer
How can you main wiifit trainer and pocket something much more fun like Mewtwo or ROB is beyond me.

However you have a good point regarding removing mii fighters. fuck the mii fighters. theyre worse than the clones.

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

<<14478173
This bait doesn't even deserve a (You)

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

<<14478173
This is some sort of next level bait post
No (You)s for you.

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

Remove
Captain Falcon is a meme from a dead series
Megaman is already in enough games
Fox because it'd make Melee autists cry
Samus because women shouldn't fight
Mario. He's nothing special

Add
Someone from the Switch FE game
Ridley because he's really not that big
The guy from the NES Zelda clone that didn't get released in Japan
The guy from the Famicom Zelda clone that didn't get released outside of Japan
Dark Pit should be developed more

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

<<14478186
<<14478173

so anallyanguished he double posts because he didn't get (You)s

Attached: 1393896983487.jpg (23.94 KB, 253x238)

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

You're either a major hipster or someone who likes to suffer
How can you main wiifit trainer and pocket something much more fun like Mewtwo or ROB is beyond me.
It's not that hard of a life, really. Most people don't know the match-up and get flustered with her weird hitboxes. Plus, if you know how to fuck with the ball after you cancel header you can have a lot of fun.
If anything, I find that I only pull Mewtwo out for match-ups I can't win otherwise and that his playstyle gets stale after a while.

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

those are some nice balls
consider me impressed. didn't know he could do that.

Attached: 0f7e8b8a0ce847d90ddcf5d5e6e926865206dc88834f84eba4694470fc1eac13.png (146.45 KB, 391x462)

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

mains
Peach and Bayo
Add 5
Banjo & Kazooie, Dixie Kong, Waluigi, Decidueye, and Ridley (so all this 2big autism can end)
Remove 5
Corrin, Dark Pit, Cloud, Lucina, Little Mac

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

ADD
1. Wario Land Wario
2. Mona (WarioWare)
3. Lip (Panel de Pon)
4. Dr. Eggman
5. Ganbare Goemon

REMOVE

Dark Pit and any four Fire Emblem characters, doesn't matter which because all of them are absolute shit.

Attached: wariolift.gif (58.05 KB, 500x420)

Nathan King
Nathan King

Attached: DX7qJQCX0AAw540.jpg (117.9 KB, 900x900)

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

Hello wariofag. It is nice to see you every thread.
As stated in previous thread, you could simply request changing Wario Ware Wario into Wario Land Wario, and you could still ad 1 more since you're not removing or adding, just changing. What would you add then?

Attached: 1368656093604.gif (25.97 KB, 203x182)

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

You were doing so well then you said Ridley. Come on user. Ridley over Issac? over Advanced Wars? over custom robo? over literally anything else? Fuck ridleyfags. even sakurai laughs at ridleyfags. Remember the reveal trailer when he was just a BIG stage hazard?

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

hello wariofag
he doesn't know there's multiple wariofags
he doesn't know about the wario threads

Attached: (((wario))).png (624.63 KB, 694x650)

Owen Watson
Owen Watson

That's an astute observation, gentle Chenfag, I thank you for bringing it to my attention.

If I could add one more character, it would be Earthworm Jim, and it would coincide with a new game release. Thanks for asking!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (335.33 KB, 894x894)

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

who i main
i main mostly ZSS and Marth
who i pocket
i play whoever usually
5 characters joining
1)Wolf
2)Lyn, but just like project m and brawl minus zeus
3)Snake
4)Chibi Robo (mostly because we need that one obscure character)
5)Ice Climbers
5 characters out
1)Cloud (he was basically what Ike should have been)
2)Dark Pit
3)Lucina
4)Corrin
5)Wii Fit Trainer

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

This is autistic as fuck. But I gotto say, the Smash 4 modding community is really taking off now. The absolute madmen ported Temple to the Nintendo 3DS. Something Sakurai said couldn't be done. The resolution is ass but this is all native screenshots

Attached: HNI-0049.JPG (41.88 KB, 400x240)
Attached: HNI-0042.JPG (42.31 KB, 400x240)
Attached: HNI-0048.JPG (64.09 KB, 400x240)

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

oh yeah I saw your Earthworm Jim moveset setup and it was pretty cool. Nice choices.

I'm curious on how Dr. Eggman would fit though.
Wario deserves Wario Land 5 and Wario World 2
Ported Temple to the 3DS
shit son. That's pretty impressive.

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

These guys will never be an assist trophy that cheers you on with dance and provides a knockback or damage buff

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (94.52 KB, 930x540)

David Allen
David Allen

While ULTRA autistic, I think movest faggery is probably a good way for these threads to go rather than wishlist faggotry.

William Hernandez
William Hernandez

shit son. That's pretty impressive.
It even works on the original 3DS. Modding 3DS games is retardedly easy with the latest version of luma where it's just drag+drop

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

Chibi robo
I don't know about chibi robo. Like, I think he'd make a good assist trophy, but I don't know about character. would be cool to see Lyn though
Would be fucking awesome but it's not gonna happen.
I agree. Share those movelists

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

I keep eating shit and people keep calling me a shit eater! Why does this keep happening?

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

Alright, I've got to ask. How many of you play smash as the true "party game" clusterfuck experience with everything turned on, and how many are competitive autists?

Attached: 1444379611443.png (132.5 KB, 554x439)

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

I can see the appeal of competitive faggotry, but I'm not autistic myself so personally I don't touch that shit. Smash is best enjoyed when you have friends over for a good time with all items on and shit.

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

Smash is a very impressive game from a development standpoint. Smash 4 is a game made with effort, target audience aside.
It's low IQ to say "this is shit because it is not for me", and it is better to realize the quality of a product, even if it is not your cup of tea. If the smash series was a low effort cashgrab like playstation all stars, I'd agree with you, however your stance comes off as a shitpost since that is not the case. Hope you find a thread where you can have a video game discussion of your liking user
I don't mind a meme clusterfuck if its a couch social experience with friends, snacks and a good time. But I personally enjoy it more without items on. Don't mind 8 player smash on crazy levels. though. I'd turn items on if we have ultra casuals that would get stomped otherwise.

Carter Nelson
Carter Nelson

I voted for more obscure characters, big mistake.

As expected OP completely forgot to type what character would you fix.

smash as the true "party game" clusterfuck experience with everything turned on, and how many are competitive autists?
That depends, Competitive can get boring, For Fun is just infested with friendly faggots.

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

It's good light competition, but some of the items read: fucking dragoon are better toggled off even if you're trying to party game.

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

also
TFW no friend to couch play smash with 4+ players on a friday night
Love playing with my brother though.

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Holy shit I didnt even know that was a thing.
Why did no one in the 3ds homebrew threads ever mention that???

Attached: DSdsaacXkAAvSuC.jpg (132.4 KB, 675x1200)

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

Smash mods are probably the best thing to come out of Nintendo systems being hacked. How many character mods are full characters with their own unique movesets and how many are just reskins?
I do themed party game modes when I'm playing on my own, rarely play with items when I'm playing with another person, and almost always with items if it's 3 or more players.

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

Thanks for your input on my Jim movelist, I put a fair bit of thought into it.

As for Eggman, I haven't put much thought into how he would play exactly, but the way I'm picturing him, he would be in his Egg Walker at all times. Essentially, he'd be a less cartoony, bigger and heavier version of Bowser Jr.

Egg Walker transforms and mods itself into attacks based on all the 2D Sonic bosses - deadly weapons including drills, flamethrowers, electric traps, buzzsaws, giant steel balls on chains, metal fists, and laser-guided missiles
Can activate his jet boosters to fly and hover around
Grab involves him grabbing his opponent by the head with his own hands while pummeling them with the Egg Walker's fists
Final Smash could be the Death Egg Robot or a satellite beam from the Death Egg/Space Colony Ark

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

my friends prefer items off, stock and omega/non intrusive stages. Handicaps are used to even the odds instead of items. I was surprised my casual friends like playing like this but I'm not complaining

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

tr4sh was okay.
Had its problems but I could enjoy it, its a party game so its whateveer
Ike
Link
Toon Link
Little Mac
Lucario

add
Hector from Fire Emblem
that's all I'd really expect

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

Spoiler
But overpowered items are part of the fun. It's hilarious when everyone goes after the OP items at the same time
It never comes up in the 3DS homebrew threads. Those threads mainly exist for troubleshooting at this point
How many character mods are full characters with their own unique movesets and how many are just reskins?
The vast majority of character mods are just reskins but that's a given. It was like that for Brawl as well. There is a great selection of unique model swaps though. Most mods are up on Gamebanana

Caleb White
Caleb White

Competitive autist but I never go to tournaments because I hate labbing and thus have trouble keeping up with ranked players.
Also smash players are unhygienic fucks

Attached: It's-time.png (201.58 KB, 1280x472)

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

You make an interesting point
It is best to consider the popularity polls. voting for say fucking Marina Lightyears is not gonna happen, so you're better off voting for someone with a chance (Paper mario, etc)
If I add another Fire emblem character I'd make sure it says on maximum 3 FE characters. But knowing how pokemon always get like 6 characters, IDK. Marth, Ike, Robin is more than enough FE, but if we remove Lucina, Roy and Corrin I guess Hector should be ok. I wonder how an Axe would work. Shorter range but stronger? he'd need some big priority as competitive advantage.
I have never seen people play with handicaps.

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

Mostly the dindus. some creepy socially awkward kids also fall in that category.
Friendly reminder Zero aka scarflard grabs his hand and fills it up with snot and cough, when he is sick or with a cold, and then proceeds to shake hands with the opponent in an attempt to get them sick.

Carter Young
Carter Young

I'm sort of in between.I play traditional fighting games like Street Fighter and Tekken competitively, so competitive play has a lot of appeal for me, but for some reason competitive Smash is too hard for me. Most of competitive play involves really tricky movement and spacing, as well as tricks like pivot grabs that I just can't wrap my head around.

I still enjoy For Glory online, because largely it's just a bunch of Little Macs and Corrin jobbers that I can meme on, but every so often I run into an autist savant Cloud or Mario who just destroys me because he understands competitive Smash too well and I can't even get a good hit on him. One time I did briefly get the hang of it and was able to hold my own against a competitive Fox player, but overall it's much more difficult to play competitive Smash than it is to play traditional fighters. But I do enjoy it as a party game as well, I play it with my family and friends on a consistent basis.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (736.49 KB, 875x717)

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to check it out.

Attached: 59f6f0d2440f2.jpg (43.7 KB, 400x240)

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

Wario deserves Wario Land 5 and Wario World 2
Wario deserves everything his greedy heart desires. Wario Land 5 or Wario World 2 would honestly sell the Switch for me, at least if Wario Land is anything like the Gameboy titles and if Wario World felt finished, the first game honestly felt like a beta.

What would his trailer reveal theme be?

Both. 1v1 is nice, but at the same time I enjoy all out battles. Plus the clusterfuck of a large match can help out lower tier characters who wouldn't normally do well in a 1v1.

Attached: thumbsupwario.png (4.52 KB, 303x243)

Evan Perry
Evan Perry

For Glory is unhealthy for you. mainly because of lag. You do not want to play in an environment with lag.
Oh so like the koopalings but more robot oriented than bowser jr/koopalings attacking themselves in conjuction. could be kinda cool. I could see eggman never coming out unless it's a grab.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

Yeah doesn't seem like a lot of people use it but it actually works pretty well to make matches closer. Though it does make it so when someone wins it can feel less legit because someone was handicapped

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

E3 2018
Smash reveal trailer showing veterans and new features
fades to black
vid related's music starts playing
how would you react

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

nuts & bolts
spiral mountain
Could've been better if it was a remix of the intro, would make for a much more hype trailer.

Charles James
Charles James

What the fuck?
That's so morally bankrupt and disgusting I can't decide whether I'm amazed or appalled

Attached: Magic'sMagic.png (203.85 KB, 590x578)

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

How would his reveal go… let's see, I'll spitball one right now.

Smash flaming logo intro
Olimar is walking through some tall grass, in the middle of a giant garden, being followed by some Pikmin - he is his canon size of one inch tall
Peach, who is normal sized, is gardening, and she picks a flower and smells it
Suddenly the skies darken and it begins to rain as Bowser comes to kidnap Peach in his flying clown car
Olimar gets scared and runs and hides
Peach cries out for help as she gets taken away, Olimar notices the ground beneath his feet beginning to rumble
An earthworm with big eyes suddenly heroically leaps out of the soil into the air, blows a whistle using his tail, and what appears to be a suit riding a jet turbine swoops in out of the air
The worm lands in the neck collar and pops out, now becoming the head of the suit and laughing heroically
Earthworm Jim crawls into action!
He flies off after Bowser to rescue Princess Peach as a remix of Anything But Tangerines begins playing, and a gameplay montage begins
His stage is… uh…

…you know, honestly I can't decide whether his stage should be New Junk City or Level Ate. NJC is his iconic home turf but Level Ate has more fun potential.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.54 MB, 666x864)

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

that's the pro smash scene for you

Xavier Green
Xavier Green

We need something other than Sword users please
Sakurai loves IPs he worked for
moveset pretty much writes itself

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (25.46 KB, 144x173)

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

this is funny

Isaac Myers
Isaac Myers

tfw Melee is my favorite game of all time because of its addictive gameplay, nice music and great aesthetics.
everytime I bring this fact up people think that I am some competitive fag and call me names
Its like enjoying MOTHER after Undertale all over again.

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

That's all for our E3 Direct. Thank you all for joining us and we hope that you will all enj-
OBJECTION!

David Bell
David Bell

great aesthetics
user even brawl has better aesthetics than melee

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

Speaking of music I would hope that Smash Switch has a better musical choice this time around. The music they chose for SSB4 was mostly garbage and completely unsuitable for fighting. Whoever chose these tracks should be stuffed into a sack and beaten with an oar.

That acoustic guitar whistling theme from the Animal Crossing stages
NES Medleys out the ass
Barely any cool remixes that aren't from Brawl
Fucking NATURE SOUNDS for the Pikmin level

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

I'd be completely ok with this. better than ryu
having more than 1 capcom rep has already happened

Attached: 1396916266362.jpg (114.58 KB, 303x321)

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

remove all fire emblem except Hector and I'd be happy, all of those characters suck dick
Marth and Ike are fine to keep in imo, Robin has a queer's moveset outside of his thoron and arcfire so he can be replaced
Hector can have range, his side b or neutral b could be a hand axe throw, charged it could be a crit.
His up-B could basically be how his standard attacks look like in FE, launching himself up into the air and ending with an attack
His axe also isn't particularly small either, it could have a pretty standard weapon range. Probably shorter than Ragnell's but longer than melee range.
His super smash would obviously be armads hectorcopter
He doesn't really need to be competitive, I just want him to be fun. All I'd really ask for him is satisfying smash attacks, a jab or jab combo that shows off his manliness (something like Ike's, a punch would be nice)
I guess he'd be pretty similar to Ike in a lot of regards, really. I think if one really wanted to make Hector distinct, they could focus on aerials as his hangtime can be absurd and he could easily have some fun and devastating dairs and upairs. His down-B could just be a basic counter and his side-b can be a simple grab that's good for comboing or a damaging shove or a rush
Honestly though I'd have to do some thinking, he sounds far too similar to Ike and I bet I could think up something fun and unique for him if I wanted to

Alexander Campbell
Alexander Campbell

I liked what they did with the Dark Lord mix

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

How about this
remove Ike
add hector
we fix the sword infestation, we get variety.

John Anderson
John Anderson

I like the crisp and clean early 2000s look, its my opinion.

Attached: ttt-2.jpg (628.49 KB, 1920x1080)

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

How about Roy, or Lucina. You know, one of Marth's two clones.

Colton Price
Colton Price

Me too user. But Smash 4 is pretty clean too, and it has better models than melee.

Jacob Jenkins
Jacob Jenkins

Yeah but the way you described hector sounded like Ike's ganondorf.

Easton Price
Easton Price

I don't like the models from 4, feels like watching some modern anime.

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

Imagine a fighting remix medley of Dragon quest themes.
I hope DQ rep replaces Cloud

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

Not me m8. I'm just saying, at least Ike has his own moveset. "Too many people with swords" isn't the problem. "Too many people who play the same" is.

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

I agree. But Ike plays the Same as your hector.
You'd have to come up with something unique for hector.
Lucina should be a skin for marth anyway. whether there's a new Fire emblem rep or not.

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

I can't think of any DQ character being particularly iconic aside from the Slime.

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

DQ8 hero is pretty iconic. Could psyche up for final smash. He's also one of the most varied due to different weapon skills .
No matter what DQ rep we get the skin colors will be palettes of other DQ MCs. That'd be sweet.
It would be either MC of 8, MC of 11 to shill the new game, or DQ3 with different job/classes spells and abilities.

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

I feel New Junk City would fit better with Smash Bros, it would also give players who know nothing about him a good feel as to what his games are like. I'd also say the Options/Ending theme or New Junk City theme could work well as a trailer theme too. I'd imagine his trailer being him crashing into a fight between the Star Fox team and Samus. They could probably fit in a Ridley reveal that way too

Nah, they just need a better Final Fantasy rep like Cecil, Red Mage, or Warrior of Light.

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

tfw we get Noctis in smash

Attached: 8f4a2c954d10840efe58e2c533cc0420c5eaf195530216c98911484c683436e0.jpg (34.69 KB, 500x333)

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

Maybe a moogle or cactaur? they were in a couple of mario sports games along with white mage, black mage, and ninja

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

Red Mage
instead of Black Mage

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

Crono

Cameron Diaz
Cameron Diaz

You know what we need in smash?
Fuck LLoyd, we need an not sword user, unique playstyle, up to date Tales of character in the series
Semen demon on top it.
Fuck, it would give ZSS some rivalry.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (302.31 KB, 600x596)

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

I posted this in the last couple of threads, essentially it's detailing what I pictured as a moveset for Mona. I added the Butterfingers attack today.

Mona would be a cool character because she could represent the WarioWare series and give Nintendo an excuse to revamp Wario to a Wario Land-based moveset, since they wouldn't have the excuse that WarioWare is unrepresented now that Mona's on the roster.

Mona's attacks would all be based on her strange microgames from the Mega Microgame$ and Twisted, but there might be some references to her Smooth Moves iteration as well.

B attack is "Hot Slice", similar to Game & Watch's chef attack, where she spins a spicy pizza and chucks slices of it at the opponent
Forward+B is "Moped Rush", which acts similar to Wario's bike, but is faster and she can perform tricks like hot donuts and flips to attack the opponent
Down+B pulls out one of her pets who will wander around the stage being a hazard to people and absorbing attacks, similar to Dedede's Waddle Dees in Brawl, except they will also spit sticky goop, kick soccer balls or drop banana peels
Her tilts and smashes are based on her microgames and are miniature special moves in of themselves - her down air drops an egg yolk that can drag the opponent into the abyss
Her Final Smash is similar to Captain Falcon's, she realizes she's late for work and speeds forward on her moped, opponents find themselves on a paved highway, Mona comes speeding towards them being chased by a zillion police cars who all crash into the opponents, then her pig comes out and kicks a round bomb into all of them which blows everyone up

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (50.8 KB, 800x814)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (201.23 KB, 1746x1592)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (63.13 KB, 1118x815)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (75.5 KB, 1866x745)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (48.95 KB, 1026x856)

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

never ever
would be sweet though. I could see party members showing up for Tech specials

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

Roto/Erdrick

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

Id be ok with Mona being in and Wario being completely reworked to Wario Land Wario, that way they keep representing wario ware while also representing wario land.

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

fuck i want pizza now

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

That's another thing I don't get, even if it does happen. Why do they want to add Final Fantasy characters that weren't on a Nintendo console?
b-but c-cloud is iconic enough to represent the w-whole franchise!!
Cecil is the best choice to represent Nintendo Final Fantasy, prove me wrong, you can't argue Terra or Bartz.

They'd be assist trophies at best, I can't see a believable moveset for them, but they work okay in sports games where not a lot of variety is involved.

Red Mage would be able to represent Final Fantasy's light and dark magic and also combat. I do like Black Mage, but I don't know how well he'd represent.

Assist trophy

Attached: 763fc0fc9beafb61fe851a53b15ab4fc5611b6f132c87412a55138093d21d7aa.png (606.35 KB, 600x479)

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

keep the dream alive draw user

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

WarioWare was a mistake and WarioWarefags must perish

Attached: 39db14b33144b5e4ae868c936aa557f3-wario-irl.jpg (32.96 KB, 600x337)

Isaiah Miller
Isaiah Miller

Crono is assist trophy tier. would be crazy if he even showed up. I'd be happy to at least see a Collection trophy
Terra would be kinda cool with Esper transformation though. Cecil would be really unique if he could switch stances from Paladin to Dark Knight with down+B.

Attached: 78bddd0b0536cce50ae509bb96ff4f108fbd5d404a2b226e0d7e7e723ea59d2a.png (94.41 KB, 502x502)

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

Fool I'm a Wario Land Wario supporter for life. I just think Mona would be a cool addition.

Don't cannibalize your own, faggot.

Attached: wariogun.png (440.12 KB, 544x489)

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

Fuck you. I just ordered uber eats. Thanks user.
not pizza though. no pizza places open

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

You may be a Wariofag, but WarioWare doesn't need representation.
Leave the wacky mini-game stuff to Rhythm Heaven
Chorus Boys never ever

Attached: vacationwario.png (69.55 KB, 231x181)

Ryder White
Ryder White

We must first cleanse the ranks of warefags so true ubermensch can truly represent the wario fans

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

smash ballot #2 for new game
undertale wins

Attached: 1424198994495-0.jpg (64.84 KB, 445x488)

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

tfw you will never get to enjoy fresh sauce and cheese galore, or the crispy crunchy crust that leaves others in the dust

Attached: 116244-379921-tumblrmehh61EN1R1rrftcdo1500gif-noscale.jpg (14.51 KB, 480x320)

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

DeDeDe, Jiggly, and Marth
add 5
Snake, Ice Climbers, another F-Zero character, any non-sword use from FE (Hector never ever), any Advance Wars CO
remove
Every reskin (Dr. Mario, Lucina, etc. can be skins), Bowser Jr., Miis, Little-Mac, Corrin

Attached: CqUEASYWIAAJrMe.jpg (157.72 KB, 1024x768)

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

Wanting to remove Bowser Jr.
Why do anons hate the koopalings?
I thought they were a good addition
Everything else i can totally understand.

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

I can already see Waluigi getting voted "ironically" and Shrek.

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

That image doesn't help your cause, user. Between that and Ashleyfags, it makes WarioWarefags look like moefags.
I want muh qt animu wario girls in smash bros!!

This.

Attached: 1440081940982.gif (28.5 KB, 210x240)

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

Nothing wrong with Sports games rep Waluigi.

Attached: 1358639800349.jpg (70.52 KB, 960x720)

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

QT animu waifus are extremely the shit, user. I am a wholehearted supporter of more cute girls in Smash and I make no apology for that, and if you don't like it you can go screw. My desire to see Wario with a Wario Land-based moveset does not preclude my desire to see qt girls.

Ashleyfags can go die though, Ashley is shit.

Attached: 2ebd6597a054ad46539835004ded67c7eebd902b0b5eb1ab21498fb18c1278fb.jpg (408.91 KB, 1024x1280)

John Reed
John Reed

How about Dribble and Spitz ala Rosalina and Luma, only not for faggots?

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

The last thing I want is for Smash to become some Arcana Hearts tier gay shit.

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

More furries
Not for faggots
But cute girls ARE for faggots

Attached: dededeanger.png (64.47 KB, 214x210)

William Brooks
William Brooks

I was hoping I could polish my shitpost without anyone noticing. I was wrong. Here's an actual attempt

Remove (other than clones):
Corrin because xir's just there to promote the latest Fire Emblem, which was shit
Palutena's only there because Sakurai directed the 3DS Kid Icarus
Lucario can yiff in Hell
Greninja can go with him
Cloud is almost exclusively Sony

Add:
Bomberman is a classic party game and R did okay
Simon Belmont is associated with classic Nintendo
Make Ganondorf an actual character
Replace Cloud with Cecil or Terra. Add a Chrono Trigger stage
Phoenix Wright would be fun

With stages and items while turning off EZ kill ones like bats and hammers

Probably not buying the new one because I'm not getting paid online for one game.

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

he admits to being a moefag
ABANDON THREAD

No. No WarioWare. We must forget WarioWare.
Even Master of Disguise is better

This.

Attached: reallyreallymad.jpg (76.16 KB, 224x222)

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

Let's play a different game than add 5 remove 5, since most people will remove clones/semiclones and third party

Add 5 characters of ALREADY represented IPs. Hard mode no same IP gets more than one.

1.- Dixie/Funky/K.Rool
2.- Skyward Sword Impa/Ghirahim/Ruto/Darunia/MM Link with masks. Any of these would suffice.
3.- Bandana Dee with animal companions/kirby allies on attacks or specials
4.- Waluigi being a sports rep, if not, Fawful to Rep M&L
5.- Rex & pyra

Attached: 1370318193877.jpg (23 KB, 317x207)

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Master of Disguise
The bosses' themes were godlike.
REMIXES, DESPITE THE FACT THE COMPANY THAT MADE IT VANISHED FROM THE EARTH, NEVER EVER

Attached: Sir-Billi's-wrath.jpg (30.84 KB, 540x304)

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

There is virtually no other character I want than krystal. I got bayo and wii fit last time, there is nothing else I care about.

Attached: krystal-baneposting.png (234.62 KB, 523x295)

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

My list would still be mostly the same. Assuming WL Wario doesn't count, I'd add…

Mona
Dr. Eggman
Funky Kong
Samurai Goroh
Kumatora

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

wanting krystal
after the internet forever tainted her
You can't even do a single Google search for Krystal pics without running into something fucked up on the first page of results, Nintendo doesn't want to touch that beyond a trophy.

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

Lucario is already in the game m8, they can't get worse than that.

Attached: 1439947076776.png (130.72 KB, 294x265)

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

I'd believe it if F-Zero Climax and Master of Disguise had the same composer.

Adam Rogers
Adam Rogers

smash main
Pac-man
Pocket
Luigi, villager, duck hunt dog. Lucas. Falcon
Add 5
Snake, I guess inklings, that's probably it
Remove 5
Rosalina, palutena, bayo's witch time/multi-use directional smashesashes, Lucario and dark pit

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

Waluigi
Lana or Cia
Dr. Wily or Zero (Assuming the X series counts as "Megaman)
Dr. Robotnik
King K. Rool

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

Krystal

She wouldn't be so bad if she wasn't ruining the Star Fox series by adding a fantasy element to it. Star Fox is supposed to be a sci-fi series. She uses magic and psychic powers and the ability to communicate with animals, introducing stupid fantasy shit to a series where it doesn't belong. THAT'S why she sucks.

Attached: peppypolution.png (153.09 KB, 579x179)

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

I just want to dunk on people as a furry. The shame would be unbearable to be beaten by krystal. And it's not like star fox or falco, cause you can try and make excuses cause they have pretty normal designs, but krystal is 100% furfag dreams.

Attached: genocide.jpg (16.42 KB, 342x328)

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

My mains are already DK and Dedede so I'm not sure it would affect me much.

Jordan Clark
Jordan Clark

people defending Rosalina when she is the least fun denial of area character that has a 50 hp punching bag that regenerates every 8 seconds, blocks all projectiles and acts as a disjointed hitbox when attached and a stationary free % or combo starter when detached; promoting a stalling and anti-confrontational playstyle in a game already heavily skewed towards defense.

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

Im prayinf for EX moves for everyone and not just Cloud(using a better mechanic too, do a double tap b to do EX version) and throw teching. Those are the main things I want.

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

Paper Mario
Dark Pit but with a Uprising inspired moveset
Majora's Mask Link, but his transformations are attacks and not a Pokemon Trainer-esque character.
Ridley
Wolf, but not a clone, plays more like Snake without the weapons
I tried to not include any that you already listed or ones I listed before. Also
Waluigi sports moveset
You're the new Wariofriend.

fever dream meme garbage-tier
Stop.

Too bad she hasn't been in a Star Fox game since the GameCube days and Nintendo refuses to do anything with the mess Rare left them with. I feel she needs a redesign too, something about her face is just off-putting.

Just play Bowser and call him your daddy.

Attached: 7e5565c90aa37f6e17869dd46819310e412e51f40a536a1cb1d9d503b58ecc5d.png (146.78 KB, 618x467)

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

DK is actually one of my favorites already too cause of a similar reason, but he's more like playing machamp cause he's so beefy and goofy. And his down taunt is the best shit ever.

But das gay.

Attached: dongfolder.png (58.92 KB, 181x256)

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

Well I think Lucina is gone either way. Best chance for her is a Marth alt. But they took the time to Luigify Roy in Smash 4 and Roy is pretty much the second most popular FE character after only Ike so I doubt he or Ike are gone.

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

Nintendo is probably just going to add characters based on the top results from the last Smash Ballot. I'm indifferent about Krystal since I never got around to playing Star Fox Adventures, but Sans would be a nightmare.
Krystal is Lucario on crack.

Attached: 2.png (1.84 MB, 1334x1142)

Cooper Scott
Cooper Scott

missed one.

Attached: 2.png (1.73 MB, 1334x1142)

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

Then make changes to her moveset, don't outright remove her. I would like her to be less of a puppet character and something more traditional and combative anyways.

fever dream meme garbage-tier
Stop.

What the fuck are you babbling about now you idiot?

Attached: 1409695145618.gif (356.55 KB, 256x192)

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

But das gay.
That's the point. Imagine how much worse it'd be to be beaten by who you think is a gay furry.

Attached: 1444076972013.jpg (64.97 KB, 386x500)

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Also second from the right, bottom row on Krystal

Charles Butler
Charles Butler

It just occurred to me, it probably will never happen cause she's already an assist and stuff, but they could isabelle. I would suggest tom nook too but he's part of villager's smash.

Oh come on half the pics you highlighted for krystal are pretty standard fanart. She just has a pretty slut design already. Also look at those related terms for lucario man.

But that's like being beaten by someone with legit autism. It already probably happens all the time.

Attached: derp-dog.jpg (37.7 KB, 600x449)

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Animal Crossing reps are literally Phoenix Wright in MvC3 tier retarded.

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

I seriously hope none of you faggets actually participate in any university/rom-comm. college melee clubs. I had to set up events for our resident smash club in the past, and man do they get quite the turnout.

Attached: Nigga-Mario-Tornado.jpg (120.37 KB, 1280x720)

Camden James
Camden James

Thanks.
I know for a fact that some of those have nude variants. The fact that artists that make Krystal R34 even make it to the top results of the search shows how widespread the disease is. Also, I already highlighted the tags for Lucario. The "Dead" one is probably the strangest.

Attached: 2.png (1.73 MB, 1334x1142)

Liam Kelly
Liam Kelly

And is there a problem with that?

I had a friend who was a massive comp autist and he would set up tournaments. I went once but since it was only about ten people it wasn't bad. I never entered though.

Maybe he dies in one of the movies or there's a creepypasta or some shit? Anyway just look at the pose she's doing with that gun in the official art, it was bound to happen. Just makes it better if she gets in.

Attached: 1454295802392.jpg (153.89 KB, 640x480)

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

But the difference is that you make sure they're aware of it.

Is it bad I think Krystal looks better in fanart than in her official art?

Attached: 1437592884898.png (751.91 KB, 4500x4334)

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

That dead tag seems very suspect. Then again, I used to like reading this edgy Pokemon fancomic, maybe it's something like that.

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

kumatora
fuck
Kumatora in smash would be fucking great

Attached: 1395667134481.jpg (22.12 KB, 304x304)

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

but user
fun denying is fun

Attached: 6a12e08bf8c18599c37bef5eddc6d08d1cdbc0030be611f70b8629ac3f22eec4.jpg (90.65 KB, 1021x964)

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

4.- Waluigi being a sports rep
Final Smash would be his claws from Mario Sports Mix, that shit was OP on any gamemode.

Krystal on Gmod
One of the first models ever ported
Real life is an actual hell

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

all these people getting triggered by Rosalina being top tier on Smash 4

You people need to become proficient. I'd understand if you were bitching about Cloud or Bayo but Rosie is not OP tier

Attached: 1390230031906.png (46.18 KB, 200x250)
Attached: 1394968214915.png (1.02 MB, 1200x1200)
Attached: 1392522011077.png (609.12 KB, 1052x1200)

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

I don't really like the Mother series although I did play through M2/3 but I still think Kumatora would be neat.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (479.88 KB, 600x545)

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

Complaining about krystal because she would be furbait is hypocritical considering lucario has equal if not more porn on the internet.

Dylan Sanders
Dylan Sanders

This.

Although it's literally impossible for me to get good against her though, every time I go up against her I SD myself because I can't bring myself to harm a hair on my beautiful cosmic mama.

Attached: tumblr-oddc04fGY61svooimo1-500.png (335.84 KB, 500x600)

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

allright Let's spice this thread up
Let's make a taste tiers of Smash Newcomer Candidates
I'm booting motherfucking ms paint.

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

Never played mother, but she is cute and I like the way ness/lucas play already, so that would be pretty neat.

Nigger that list will be 4 gigabytes by the time we finish.

Attached: Mighty-Spank-Force.mp4 (6.27 MB, 1280x720)

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

God tier newcomers
Pics related

Everything else tier
Everything else

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.78 MB, 1112x1434)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (252.2 KB, 730x1095)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (20.42 KB, 235x317)

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

The second most popular Sonic character, Shadow, is an assist trophy.
Mega Man gets Elec Man as his assist trophy, even though Proto Man, Bass, Zero, and Roll/Tron/Servbots are all fucking great fan-favorite options.
Mega gay.

Attached: a9e367f1eb77f07f8caa8618600410941fbe046299592daec5f763e2c57c821d.jpg (240.17 KB, 1811x725)

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

God Tier: Anything I want
OK Tier: Anything you and I want
Shit Tier: Trash that only you want

Julian Ward
Julian Ward

Do you really care about assist trophies?

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Not as much as playable characters, but it's wasted potential, Satan, You'd know all about that.

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

She's pretty easy as long you interrupt her luma.

Attached: Dick-owner.jpg (43.03 KB, 540x322)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit