Both Todd Rogers and Billy Mitchell turns out to be huge cheaters

Tell me Holla Forums. Why is it that when the world gives the populace something beautiful, it turns out to be shit wrapped in tin foil? A thin, blatant, beautiful lie?

Both are jews

/thread
Why would you look up to those people.

And you look up to actors?

/thread
Why would people accept these as human?

Yeah, he forgot the rule that every reaction image must be of a person you look up to.
Looking up to good actors makes more sense than looking up to some dunce that can beat an old crude video game super fast, I mean not even today's or yesterday's speedrunners are worth looking up to.

No, it really doesn't make sense. Suppose the word role model is taken literally. A role is the thing they do. A model means, when paired with role, something that they do well enough to be recognized for it.
Now imagine you're on a video game board. Wouldn't someone who was a recognized at being good at video games be considered a role model?
No of course fucking not I'm super silly. Indeed, actors can be considered less honorable than speedrunners/high scorers since they make way more money. Nobody's in speedrunning for the money unless theyre being twitch whores.

Either way, I had no idea these two guys were huge dicks in real life until recently and it just goes to show that we can never truly have nice things.

I think the ability to act and create a variety of works has more value than the ability to spend thousands of hours on a single game so you can obsessively get the best time or be a record holder for the most useless achievement. I know this is Holla Forums, but to hold these people as role models, /cow/ would be more fitting.

I legitimately think that not a single human being looks up to chrischan, so I don't understand.

The left hates them, the right hates them, but the gullible masses gladly accept everything they're handed, including that the self-proclaimed "atheist jews" are victims of religious persecution.

I am afraid to actually find out.

if anything it taught me that people are extremely autistic and will do pointless things repetitively for days, and months of their lives or even cheat to get some level of validation.

If their was a million dollar prize for throwing shit at a wall people would argue over pro throwing techniques and what to eat the night before so your shit clings to the wall. Great scandals would erupt over people eating adhesives with wannabe followers defending their actions claiming evolution has in no way shape or form prevented the human body from ingesting the adhesives in the first place so it must be permitted.
The top shit heh would be emulated and admired. All techniques that arent his would be rejected by the greater shit throwing community. His techniques would infallible and criticizing anything about him is taboo. He is the top shit thrower, and if you think you know better then go win a million dollars noob.

YOU DESERVE TO DIE ALONE AND AFRAID.

Everyone dies alone and afraid.

*tips fedora*

Keep telling yourself that. I’m sure it will make you feel better, you stupid motherfucking subhuman.

Friendly reminder that literally everyone involved with video games is a hack. Yes, even the one you're thinking of right now as an exception.

Oh, quit saying hurtful things over the internet or I might cry.
Are you serious right now?

no, that was op

Reported, then.

If your OP is real, you deserve to be killed immediately and your name forgotten for all time.

Do you ever get tired of sperging out you massive aspie?

Honestly if you let some meaningless ePeen board dictate your hobby you're doomed to be let down by those ready to cheat and lie their way into positions of power and acclaim.
Ultimately interpersonal relationships should be the only meaningful ones.
Seth Bling is a fucking hack who stole nearly all of his recent shit and yet he has total acclaim for being revolutionary as far as softmodding for snes goes.

Given that I never have, aren’t now, and don’t plan to start, how about you stop projecting your autism onto others? You realize I agree with what you said, right? Obviously you’re projecting your own mental illness.

Never change, shitposter.

Literally the gayest thing. You're like those boys the Greek "heroes" would rape.

That's sad. I have more respect for people looking up to video game characters than you.

Marx was a fucking Rabbi you swine.

Being the best is overrated. When you climb to the mountaintop, it's just downhill from then on and there is only room for one and before you know it you are shitposting in the worst thread demonstrating the faggotry of OP.

Woah what?

Yeah, his shit for "writing in software" and his "Ai for mario" are both stolen techniques he claimed to have made.

Being a rabbi is a job. Marx never held a single job. How could he have been a rabbi?

Any proof you can provide?

You're an idiot. Anyone who idolizes or admires celebrities without even knowing them personally is an idiot. If you truly "admired" these hacks, then you should already be far better than them anyway. If not, then you're a faggot. Celebrity idolization is always retarded.

Cease and Desist orders are a bitch so no.

normalfags
>>>/get/
>>>/out/

your first mistake

No retard I mean the source has been voided from it's repository.

How is that bad? Isn't having skill a good thing? Like FPS professional players?

I refuse to believe two old fat farts who were "good" at games nobody plays anymore were your role models. If you want to make a thread about these hacks at least be genuine.

Speedrunning or high score fagging is a long task of memorization and trial and error, actually being good at RTS or FPS involves a good amount of skill, strategy and flexibility, especially since you're actually competing against someone and not just doing an indirect contest of autism to see who can glitch the game harder.

All WRs are faked.

maybe next time choose better than a fat slob with a ponytail, and an antagonistic asshole with a mullet as your role-models

Unrelated but why are we still memeing a turbo jew like Jason Alexander? This should have stopped a while ago. I don't care how many funny faces he makes.

Relevant.

Fuck off cuckchan. Every damn thread is just retarded cuckchan this week. What the fuck is happening?

5f66e3a53856f34cbdf98743d33cd10f

True. But the amount of effort put into it matters.

Reminder there's no proof Billy used savestates for his DK run and this is most likely a smear campaign lead against him by butthurt libcucks because he endorsed Donald Trump.

And that is how you end up with transexuals being relevant

but we are not memeing jason alexander, we're memeing george costanza, just like we meme pat bateman, not christian bale

Beyond people crying and saying you didn't do that, what was their proof?

Problem?

Its like idolizing an athlete user. They're cool, they're great at what they do, but they always operate in the bounds of something that someone else has created for them. Actually creating things strikes me as more incredible than someone who does incredible things working inside the box of something created by another
but that's just my opinion

kys

I voted Trump and always thought Billy was a cheating faggot now what.

I know I hit rockbottom but Ill never be this fucking pathetic.

OP please look at this.
Also

The goon shitting in this thread is fucking unreal, holy shit.

Didn't Mitchell dispute this? He says he has the evidence but Twin Galaxies refused the video.

How about not looking up to anyone, you won't be disappointed that way.

The fuck you talking about?

>thinking we support zionist Jay Scott (((Greenspan))) by posting costanza

Your role model was a sperg who hocks hot sauce and has a bimbo for a wife?

This means that Trump was a Clinton plant all along!

who

Here's a great scene from an edgy tv show.

I don't watch anime and have no idea what this gif is from.

my role models are Siskel and Ebert top that fags

>my role models are (((Siskel))) and a fat oil driller

what show anyway?

mr robot

>having anyone but Uncle Adolf as your idol
Lad…

They had to have done this on purpose.

That's only half. The other half is to never have anything but the worst expectations in everyone and everything. You'll probably spiral into depression and ultimately buy a helium tank and a CPAP mask, but you'll never be disappointed.

I came here to roll dubs, and kick ass, and I'm all outta ass.