Warframe general

ARCANE BULLSHIT EDITION
How many arcane arachnes have you guys gotten? Post about warframe stuff as usual

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/924333-dev-workshop-beam-weapons-revisited/
youtu.be/AWpxi_Bxmm8
strawpoll.me/15146557/
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Nezha
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are radiant shards used for anything other than focus points? I'm keeping a few brilliant in reserve to unlock the passives but do radiants do anything like that?

They will probably add something down the road, but for now they only function as focus dumps. Hate doing ravedolons though. Need sunglasses just to get through the encounter.

I haven't played this game fort least 2 years. I remember there being a stance system which seemed to add a bit of depth to the combat. Has that been expanded upon or is combat still musou levels of simple?

It's still "Mash E until they're dead" yes.

No, stances are mostly used for replacing the shitty default moveset and to add extra mod points.
The combat hasn't evolved past button mashing and "press attack while holding block" , some stances can proc some status alignments and knockbacks but that's about it

That’s unfortunate. It’s rather disappointing. The game has so much going for it, but I just find the base gameplay so repetitive.

That's what happens when you spend three years only adding new shit that's shallow. Why fix basic problems when you can pile on new and shiny shit to get them to forget it?

Post triggers.
Trigger warning: don't click these if you're a huge bitch.

Well now that we have pretty much every mandatory shitpost out of the way the thread will go perfectly right?

I expected much worse to be honest

That's DE for you, they rather keep adding new but shallow content instead of polishing the stuff that's already in the game.
That being said, I kind of get why they do this, if they stop the flow of new content in order to address the staggering amount of stagnating content the playerbase is just gonna get bored and leave, a large amount of players won't care if the devs make something work like it should have been since release, the only option that DE has is to keep pumping out new unpolished content and eventually improve it while at the same time try to develop new shit; it is an endless circle of cleaning a public toilet that can't flush

If you're still playing warfarm you need to hang yourself. This freemium shit would die if you stop playing F2P games entirely. Kill yourself, for the good of the human race.

Well aren't you noble and valiant.

I'm bored.

Yeah, praised be our lord and saviour steve and his pure daughter rebchan.
Buy plat daily and pray to space mum.

Is there a warframe freedom ain't free? Cause if not this should be it.

Well, there's a degenerate frame that likes to infect other warframes with something that makes you grow a cyst.
If the Poz frame isn't American enough for you I give up

It checks out.

I guess you can say that his Poz strain is lethal

Is it possible to kill a hydrolyst in 2 minutes? I have something to prove to someone so I need a way to kill these things as fast as humanly possible. Please help

I'm real fuckin late to the party and finally trying the guandao out.

what goes in the last slot? I'm guessing a dual stat mod?

Also how are you supposed to build the sybaris?

I'm guessing i slap a forma on that shred slot, and then put in 2 90 elementals in the two dash slots and go dedicated crit?

Or is it maybe worth going hunter munitions?

For guandao just put the gladiator mod that has crit damage, or an elemental mod for more damage.

For sybaris, hunter munitions works great on it, and I'd also put corrosive on it as the status chance isn't too bad.

makes sense on the guandao

about the sybaris though; how would i put corrosive + HM on there? aren't six slots basically mandatory for cookiecutter (split, hc, serration, shred)/crit (pointstrike, vs) mods? It's like I could go HM+single ele or just corrosive, but not both

This is one way to revive the frame I guess.

Heavy cal is optional, and shred isn't very useful in 90% of cases, so I'd recommend taking off those two. Sybaris should be able to output enough damage and has a very good base fire rate.

Elaborate

CAN I FINALLY USE HER FOR AYYS

Is this game good yet

LITERALLY NOTHING
you could take nu-volt and do better

Eidolons? No.

You spam one button in bere while EV and Rhino cunnilingus and rimjob you and you get daily focus cap in like 2-3 runs.

No you wont do better. That's the surprising bit.

It was never bad goy, buy plat.

Shut the fuck up dude. Do you want her to get nerfed again?

Maybe? She's the ugliest frame in game, I want her to get bullied into suicide.

Mag is a cute and shy little flower.

DE did that themselves.

This. Two fights with Gant and each time I've gotten a migraine from it. I hear Hydro isn't as bad as far as visual spam goes but I'll never make it to him at this rate.

She is plain and modest.

Hydro's attacks are just as spammy if not more, but they use a more muted green than the bright orange of gant so it's somewhat easier on the eyes.

You pussies disgust me.
Did you never play Marvel vs Capcom? Or Guilty Gear?
Go play some brown military shooters if you cant handle
THE COLOR

She still wears skintight suit. She is plain, but she's just as whore as the rest of them.

user I…

while i get taking off heavy cal (it kind of hurts it at mid-long range shooting when you're trying to be accurate; and I guess it's fine, you don't have to run hcal on everything, I don't run it on my fuckin vectis for example) are you serious about shred? It seems more like 90% of the 'cases' is fighting massive mobs of fodder running at you in waves and or straight lines and being able to pick chunks of that horde off with punchthrough or some kind of AoE rather than one at a time is massive QoL and very important for even 'getting to' deepwave stages where you even have lv100+ enemies that the 'damage optimization' from mods is noticable. I mean while one way might kill that single 150 heavy gunner three times as fast in simalcrum, most of the time it's going to be more like you're facing 80 corrupted lancers, 30 heavy gunners, 20 bombards and 20 nullifiers; all at level 50 though, but you need to thin their combined ranks fast and can't cc/headshot burst down every single one, one at a time (or even if you fuckin CAN, it's going to take a lot longer and require a lot more attention and coordination on your side than slideattacking through them or using an ignis or amprex or something)

It's a female figure with ugly female features.
That's all there is to it.

That's a lot of text, but you dont put heavy cal or shred on single bullet weapons like snipers or latrons.
They suffer from it. Even singular elemental mod would be better for those.
But for automatic weapons and some shotguns, that's the other way around.

This. Why bother aiming when you can just spray shit and death across the entire room?

Eidolons.

Most enemies don't line up well enough to make punch through matter unless it's a beam weapon or something with real heavy fire like supra or gorgon. And having both armor strip and HM is really gonna serve you on taking down heavy units.

It's not the color, it's the pseudo strobe effect. Shit kills my eyes.

Yeah except my colors aren't that muted and force the darker colors to get dark as fuck. This is just an example. Also someone pick what gets my Eidolon Zenurik lens, already got Eidolons on 2 weapons and equinox.

Shred on tigris prime is god tier tho.
Unless you have riven, which would replace it in most cases.

Just disable color correction/screen shake or something.
Are you console kid or something?

Your blacks display as greys to me. You either have shitty monitor or shitty eyes or both.
Also - fuck around with options if you're such pussy.

And yes disabling color correction disables color correction of abilities and effects like hysteria and bladestorm, it should work with eidolons as well.

Don't ever be an optometrist.

Yeah I am aware they are a little grey in the screenshot. might be the software capturing and washing it out.

Got a question for you fags.
I've maxed out my riven capacity and I noticed that I have some unrolled ones that actually work well with the weapons they're supposed to go on.
Pics related. Amprex having a base 50% crit chance doing only electricity damage and Serro being a weapon with a base 25% status chance. I'm sitting on a full set of acolyte mods and orokin vault mods.
What is the threshold difference between a "good" riven and a "bad" riven? I can't seem to get a good answer out of anything and fuck general chat, they're all faggots.

There is no way to determine good or bad rivens without testing them because they are so random that there can be no standard. The entire system was designed to get whales to spend more cash on platinum to buy their +200 damage +200 critical chance -35 zoom sicarus rivens.

Do it first and come crying like a bitch back later.
Either way you are an epileptic pussy and should play some safe games like sims or gone homo.

A good riven synergizes well enough with a weapon without gimping it with it's negative effects in any significant way. Well enough that's worth the drain and a mod slot, that is. Bad rivens either do fuck-all for the invesment or actively shit on a weapon.

it's like you don't even fuck huge monitor and recliner coze tier
that or you bought a gaming chair like a good goy who enjoys neck strain and damaged eyes

>>>/out/

I was talking more about the threshold between the two.
Obviously Critical Chance/Status Chance on the right weapon is king.
Despite not having Crit Chance on the first, the rifle's base crit chance with standard mods makes it viable for just churning out multi-hit chain lighting criticals with each crit doing stupid damage with the acolyte mods.
The electricity boost would compensate for one of the two pure damage elemental mods that are typically in a crit build, ensuring the space open, while the boosted ammo max is apathy-inducing at best. Meanwhile, the negative is absolutely fantastic because
while still boosting the rates of the three positives.
Versus the Serro mod which is basically an amped up Voltaic Strike given boosted damage to infested which is far less usable due to cost (18 versus 7), and thus closer to the good/shit threshold despite having one of the king boosts, especially since it doesn't have a negative trait to boost the positives even further.

Here's perspective
or
Is nothing for Tigris.
Is huge detriment for Soma.
Because with Soma you need accuracy and with Tigris you don't.

Or
-status duration
Is a detriment for both tigris and soma, but is nothing for lanka or vectis.
So even if you get some godlike multishots or crit stats, you still may want to reroll if you got negative that shits on weapons.

Ask yourself these two questions
>does this weapon need a riven
For something like amprex, you really don't need one, but that riven you have is better than virtually any mod you're gonna be replacing it on the build with. For serro, I never used it but with that much status, it probably doesn't need a riven, and a dual stat is almost as effective with out any negatives. So serro I would dump, amprex keep.

Showed my friend the screenshot and he gave some color correction guides for my monitor to get off the default setting. Didn't even know about "crushing your blacks"

I fucking love new eidolons, I dunno.
They might not be the replacement for raids, but they are just the right amount of composition-puzzle-battle-cooperation.
And rewards are good, not too generous and not too stingy, just right, with the rare chance of action figure for your ship. I've run Hydrolyst maybe 20 times now, and I barely have 2 of the same arcane. It's fucking great.
It's almost as if it's not a warframe content, for fuck's sake

What?

What part of a ayydolon fight you consider a puzzle though? breaking down shields, grabbing lures, dodging out of nowhere beams of light?
You are not doing more than one cycle i presume then.
I just find annoying the horrible hitbox on the new ayydolons and the single case that all of then can recast shields one second after getting then down, which is just a cheap way of making the fight more tedious. But i have to say, the arcanes not being blueprints and you getting one for each kill/capture is actually one of the best decisions DE has done in a while. They could have fucked this up a lot, but on launch it is not that bad.
The articula are just pilling up at this point and the riven transmutations are a waste of time unless you buy rivens in bulk hoping for the golden egg, this should be a feature from the moment rivens entered the market, would not have made some weapons rivens endo from the get go and made the market at least self sustained on the crap that no one wants. But hey DE can't into economy, or resources balances so what did i expect.

wait what? aren't there only like 8 per mission

You don't have to do it all in one mission.

Haven't played since right after War Within. What do I need to know before I start again?

there's literally nothing to do, we're destiny tier now, it's gotten so bad DE are removing content, trials is about to go away forever

Plains grind is bullshit, the 2 rare gems, nyth and sentirium only have chance to drop on last mining laser
You need loads of fish, fish bait requires lesser fish so it goes in a progression, volt can fish anything with the first spear, baits only work in "hotspots" bubbling water stuff.
Gara quest gives you access to the new amps. and focus stuff.
The eidolons were a self closed loop in the focus system, you grind then to grind then better, and the only thing you get out of it is the focus that can be traded for 25K and 40K focus points in any school, the pool now is universal. They recently added arcanes to the eidolons too if you need that.
On sorties you don't get the lenses anymore, they are on plains bounties, they added 6K kuva to the drop table in sorties now too.
A load of weapons rebalance happened so some weapons might be worth revisiting. You will now hear the harpak magazine running out sound in every weapon.
TL;DR: outside of trials being killed in this 28th, lenses being in plains and arcanes moving to eidolons the plains is a closed loop of disappointment.

You are denying the weapons their destiny.

thanks dawg, i figured that might be the case so I just tried run some solo and got this…

So… 'generally speaking' +CC/CD would be considered to be 'good' things. but does this even matter for the Acrid? Is this riven a reason to go get an acrid and try it out? as far as I've heard the acrid is basically MR fodder, and I've never tried it myself.

Acrid is pretty trash, and is also a status weapon not crit, sorry user.

dang well that's not a massive surprise i guess.

On a seperated and unrelated note; what's the best 'eidolon hunting/general purpose (stalker and battalystys,concultysts etc…)' amp setup? All of these seem to cost a lot of rare fish parts and gems so I'm not really going to 'get them all' and try different combinations anytime in the immediate future. So far from what I've read the 'final tier' grenade launcher prism isn't that great, and that the mid tier mid range punch through one is the best prism? And then for scaffold, I have absolutely no idea. And lastly for brace, The third tier (+crit/status) is the best, followed by the first (+ammo cap) and the mid tier isn't that useful in general?

Also how the heck are you supposed to 'efficiently' level amps? I've done a bunch of eidolon and even topped the damage charts (vectis/volt3 in pubs) in quite a few but my fuckin Mote amp is still

shwaak prism, juttni brace, pencha scaffold. Schwaak is just the arca plasmor, pencha is the opticor, and juttni decreases the delay on energy recharge. But this if just for eidolons, because fighting stalker and any other sentient you just wanna use your frame and weapons and only use your amp to purge resistances, which every amp does the same equally well.

As for leveling, just take it to akkad. It should be able to kill the enemies there fairly easily, so just stay in operator and kill enemies until you're done. The only reason to level amps is for mastery anyway, as gilding just gives minor stat boosts and can only be done once to each amp anyway.

sounds pretty shit, I don't like plains or spacekids. Thanks though.

Step up your game user

Take Mesa, mod for duration and range, cast Mesa's Shooting Gallery, and swap to Operator to kill things unopposed. Akkad or Hydron are fine, just keep in mind that you have to focus fire ancients first on Akkad or nothing dies.

No one mods Mesa for range but it's the best shit. Roomfuls of enemies stand around being useless, slapping their guns or shaking their heads.

And then I finished the fucking ayylodon on my own because I'm a fucking Ash Prime and I don't shit from anything.

And then repeat the same story 3 times with 3 more groups of randoms, holy shit are people fucking retarded.

For what fucking purpose?

Trust not the ashfag, for he is stupid and quick to defend his husbando.

You are the retard here user, you deserve everything.
Fucking hell.

Jesus fucking christ this game right now. All I want in life is a good Kohm riven with enough status to push it to 100% status while also adding some damage. That's it, that's all I want. But all I get, are straight damage Kohm rivens, and one pretty mediocre status riven.

I have been staring at what, on any other weapon I have, would be a god riven, for ten minutes now, asking myself if it's worth giving up on the status dream in order to shit damage everywhere, and I just don't know.

This fuckin' game right now. Why couldn't you have given me this on my Pandero riven I was rolling earlier today?

Why do you want 100% status so bad? Doesn't that weapon have a high fire rate? I think that 70-80 status chance is more than enough

Shotgun status calculation is special. Normally the status chance is divided between your pellets, but getting to 100% (before multishot mods are accounted for) breaks it and causes ever pellet to have 100% status and thus inflict a proc. For weapons like Tigris prime and the kohm, which deal slash, this becomes very effective.

So, the Kohm is a shotgun that fires multiple pellets at once, and this affects the way the game calculates status. Basically, if you have a shotgun that shoots 10 pellets, and it has a 40% status chance, that's the chance that at least one status occurs across all 10 pellets. So, in that example, that's a 40% chance that at least one pellet imparts a status, and a 60% chance that no pellet imparts a status. If you do the math, that ends up meaning that each pellet in that example has a 5% chance to impart a status.

At 99% status, this gun that fires 10 pellets will have each pellet with a 37% status chance. With 10 pellets at 37% each, there's a 1% chance all 10 fail to impart a status. So on average this weapon will cause 3.7 statuses per shot.

But 100% status? The only way to ensure that every shot imparts at least one status effect… is if every pellet imparts a status effect. And so at 100% status, each pellet has 100% status, and the weapon is delivering 10 statuses per shot.

This is why you see Tigris Prime always being built for 100% status. Get that gun to 100% status (before multishot), and suddenly you get so many slash procs that the enemy is covered in blood VFX and they die basically instantly. It's also extremely effective with corrosive procs, stripping off armor in instants due to the sheer volume of procs.

The Kohm, however, can't hit 100% status without a riven, and given how powerful a 100% status shottie is I was aiming for that. I did end up giving up and taking the crit one, though, and after testing it I'm pretty glad I did. My time to kill vs. a level 145 corrupted bombard barely went down at all, but the weapon will be much better with Kavat / Harrow buffs as well as vs. already armor stripped enemies, and considering I've been playing a lot of Mag who strips armor like it's going out of style that's a trade up. Still gonna keep fishing for that god riven with status and damage or multishot, though.

Can't you just use sobek instead? Last time I checked it was just better kohm.

Hey I've been playing for a bit now, if the infinity clans have some inactive members and could do with a new one I'd be down to join.

JasesCuckShack

Your frame looks like a fucking slut.

Did they fixed gunblades?

gib lanka build to kill ayys plz

I once had someone bring nyx prime with assimilate to ayys, literally kept it on the whole time and walked around trying to shoot the eidolon, it was..really autistic

Other anons have pointed our you're a moron for bringing Ash, but you're also a moron for bringing Amesha to tank anything. Bring Harrow instead, leave his duration at 100 for a good team or ~130 for a rando team. Cast 4 during the 6-wave rad nuke on limb break to absorb all that damage and protect everyone, and then it converts into a squad-wide crit chance buff in time to shoot the limbs. Don't have huge duration or it wont be over in time for the next rad nuke and you can't recast it while it's still active.

Somehow I think you'll be looking for a while, and anyone who takes you in will be exactly as cancerous

do not bully nyx assimilate

but for ayys? really? he couldn't keep up

Did the nerf or change mining vein spawns in plains recently or something?

I used to just go to that big cave on the west coast next to that grineer base and get like 10 veins inside and then just circle the map clockwise and get a bunch more rocks in each cave near each landmark and a bunch in transit in between. Now it seems like there are only a couple spawning right around the entrance and I go around the entire edge of the map and visit all caves and there sensor thing never goes off

Sober deals impact not slash, so no.

Interesting, I'll try going full status with the Sobek and see what happens

It won't be as effective as you won't be dealing tons of slash procs, but it'll strip armor very effectively.

You can't reach 100% status on the Sobek unless you have a riven that adds either status or multishot. 99.9% is still not too shabby though

With the recent buff it can if you're willing to dedicate 5 slots to do so. 27% base status, 4x status + element mods push that to 91.8%, and then add in the Sobek exclusive Shattering Justice that adds +20% flat status chance to hit 100%.

It's kinda painful, but probably very effective.

I totally forgot about that augment.

I actually own a MR13 Sobek Riven. Gonna try some stuff with it and see what happens.
That being said, should I keep acid rounds ? It might be useful against low level bois but at sorties it might be just a meme mod

Acid Shells scales with health %, so it scales all the way into high levels as long as you can get 1 kill going to begin with.

Both acid shells and augment are optional slots. I use both, and I know because of it I don't do as much damage per shot, but it's fun.

You're all fucking retards. Ash has a purpose: playing with random fuckwits.

If I'm playing with competent friends, sure, I'll bring Volt or Rhino. But if I'm playing with randoms I got ensure that:
a)I can rez idiots before they run out of revives and D/C
b)I can clear Vombalysts when they pile up to 5 or 6
c)It doesn't fucking matter as long as you have a good weapon and a good amp.
I took Volt a couple of times, only 1/3 of the people remember to shoot through the Elec shield. And Rhino flat out doesn't work with randoms. +% damage on their crappy weapons still equals crappy damage.

And you are an extra sort of retarded.
I'll give you one point: Harrow's crti boost is god.
But Amesha can render your whole team AND the lures invulnerable to damage with her 1st ability, render ou immune to procs with her 3rd damage, flat out absorb the air strikes from the eyylodon with her 2 and slowdown Vombalysts with her 4.
It's essentially a flying Harrow with even more "fuck you, I don't feel like dying" that regens energy faster than Energy Syphon and let's you press E to go back to dealing damage as Volt/Chroma/Rhino.

Just got into it but now I'm out, Ceres-Jupiter junction is impossible. got pulled through the wall and one shot. Fuck this awful game.

Why didn't you one shot him?

What frames do you have?

Eidolon has enough spam you should really be getting fucked either way
Get a shwaak prism.

That's the plan.
Until them I get to play Ash and do half of everything myself or play Harrow and babysit retards.

Have you just made a vow to never use recruiting channel or something?

Yes.
I get social anxiety from a chat box. Kill me.

What's the secret, Holla Forums? How do I make it so I don't have such shit luck all the time at this fucking game?

And that's an hour of my life I'll never get back.
I thought I did pretty well considering my luck. You win some, you lose some.

While I commend you for assuming the logical way of approaching a game, skill and valor is not how you play Warframe. I went through the exact same bullshit as you before I realized that the game is about cheesing everything and crunching numbers.

Very first thing I did was build myself a Rhino, like you, and I just played through all the quests and missions I could. Got myself a Tigris to get the bare-minimum damage going, a Galatine with Cleaving Whirlwind to be of SOME help, (destroying lvl 150 infected starting out is no joke) and secondary was whatever. After getting my bearings and gaining more knowledge, I started fucking around in Nightmare missions, raids, derelicts and whatever. Get yourself the weapons I mentioned and you will be a solid newbie team-mate, then work up from there. If Rhino doesn't fit, make him fit screw your spy missions, I'm coming in dry.

Don't get too mad at dumb team-mates, because this shit is common. They're just clueless, and it's not even necessarily their fault. Lots of starting planets have this the worst. Keep retrying until you get a full team with high-level players to carry you. If that fails, you can always try recruit chat if you really want to kill him.

But the point to take away from all of this is that you can't play through the game with just skill, even if it gives you this impression. It's better to stay away from tough missions until you have some high-level mods boosting your damage.

I can confirm the Galantine part.
Huge turning point for me was when someone here on Holla Forums told me to drop the shit weapons I was using, and make it. And then gave me a list of mods for it.
I think it took 2 forma for it, and I had to farm a while for the mods. And the potato.
But hey, if that user is lurking, big thanks. Completely changed the way I saw Warframe back then when I turned a Frost into a whirlwind of ice and death.
Tigris might be the easiest primary to build too, and with a pair like Tigris/Galantine any secondary is just for shits and giggles.
Remember to mod the damage types according to their weakness (check the wiki) but as a general rule:
And Corrupted are a mix, I'd either go with the Grineer or Corpus damage types because they're the most dangerous of them.

To add to your post; if you feel like you don't want to dedicate slots to race builds and want pure damage, you can just mod your blade for crits and corrosive. Compared to other statuses corrosive has no downsides apart from a damage reduction to Corpus, but a sizeable damage bonus to both Grineer and Infested.

any way to get back into 8ch clon

anyone have the link to that cringey 4 person stealth vidoe that they submitted where they used radios and shit

If you play solo and pause the game during the introductory Lotus briefing, she just keeps looking at you with either disgust or disappointment on her face, almost as if she's saying "You is dumb. You is really, really dumb"

Nah full

That's what happens when you use PR yid as a model.

forums.warframe.com/topic/924333-dev-workshop-beam-weapons-revisited/
TL;DR
Status per second is ded.
Status per damage tick is back.
Ignis actually fires in a cone and not a fucking ball on a stick.
Beam weapons now need to spool up for a second to max power.

This pleases my inner Frost.

Did they just fucking nerf amprex?

It's damage went up by 20% after accounting for Point Strike and Vital Sense. (90% before those, but that's a misleading figure.)

It will actually be able to impart status effects at a good rate; with Split Chamber and two status/element mods it'll be at 11 corrosive procs per second, which is pretty fucking good.

But its range went down from 18m to 14m, which is brutal as fuck and probably outbalances the other two changes.

It's definitely not a straight nerf, but it's not exactly the buff we wanted. No word at all on if it still chains like it used to, either.

I doubt they changed that, as there's no other primary that does that and people would throw an absolute shitfit over it.

Here's to hoping. There's a lot of missing info on the dev post, which makes this hard to fully evaulate, so I can't entirely blame people for overreacting on the situation.

The Quanta Vandal and Synapse in particular look really solid now though. I can't wait to mess around with those.

What are you even doing with your life?

I should be happy retards are finally getting it and understanding how useful limbo is as he's my most played frame after the default frame fuck you he crushes every non-exterminate/assassinate sortie, but I just know DE is going to catch wind of this and and pull another "we can't have people circumventing our boss fights haha :^)" just like they did with Chroma.

Haha.
No.
I'm still insta leaving and insta blocking any limbos outside of leveling hot spots.
Fuck you.

It had crit damage on it
But I didn't want to invest all that time and forma into shit in a meme build.

They're just gonna let the ayy into the rift but not let you time stop him. Meta solved.

Stasis doesn't even affect eidolon right now, it's the fact it can't sit in rift with you

I know, that was the point. They'll just let him in halfway so he can still rape you but can't be paused.

Play as Mesa or Ivara.
Their fourth abilities bypass the rift.
I think that Atlas, Excalibur and Valkyr might also have powers that can do it, but they're melee focused.

Operators are also unafected by it.
So you can stay in the rift with your frame, pop out as operator and deal damage. Even if you die and go back to the rift, bombalysts can't do shit to you.

HOLY SHIT, I JUST REMEMBERED
That final part were all the vombalysts converge on the eyylodon.
With enough range mods, you can pop a giant-ass bubble around it and stop the Vombalysts from even going near him.

Also, quick question. How much damage are you guys dealing to the Eyy's Sinovia?
So far, I tried a Vectis Prime and I can multishoot two bullets for 1200 damage each.
Tried a paris prime and that's two arrows for 600 damage each. Honestly expected more.
Currently putting forma on an Opticor so I can try it aswell.

All warframe powers bypass rift status. In fact using a warframe power like Saryn's toxic lash or Frost's ice enchanting mod will cause weapons to hit regardless of rift status.

These are by no means the best builds, and no doubt someone will have a seizure when they see the primed Cryo rounds on my radiation build, but with the Vectis Prime I always crit at 15k, 23-30k with a rhino and up to 65k with a Harrow's 50% crit bonus. My Euphone Prime generally hits harder than my Vectis Prime and I get 4-5 multishots for ~6k each with the Euphona. Again, these aren't the best builds, they're budget as fuck and the Vectis was my build before Eidolons ever came out, shit hits for 200k or more per headshot on everything anyways.

Why would you not put crit chance on those?

they always crit

Judging by his response, it's because he doesn't know how crit mechanics work.

Here's my general use vectis prime build.
The top right mod is vigilante armaments, 60% multi-shot.
I have only killed one teralyst on an impromptu occasion, so I don't know if it's the best for that, but it fucks everything else beyond recognition with 2 head-shots even on sortie 3.

user, vectis prime should one shot level 100 mobs, 150 with that riven, it's a god tier weapon.
Make it into radiation - replace hunter munitions with hellfire, and malignant force with storm bringer and see magic happens.
It would fuck both eidolons and regular mobs sideways.
Your riven is pretty good, though you don't need status chance on vectis.
Maybe roll it until you get crit+multishot+some negligible negative, like damage reduction against infested or some shit.

I'm talking about level 112 corrupted bombards with enhanced armour whilst I'm the only one with corrosive projection when I say sortie 3 (seriously, for fucks sake equip corrosive projection during armour sorties), but I'll take your suggestion on status mods.

For once I don't press random until I get something I like or tweak, and I can't make it a reality.

This takes fewer shots to kill than my previous build.
The first build would leave a 140 corrupted bombard with about one tenth of his hit points after two shots, but this one takes two, each shot taking half or maybe a few points more than half.
Thanks, user.
I don't really want to add another forma but I just might have to.

Do you not have plains multishot mod? I don't remember the name, hunter something.
That thing is essential, put that instead of thermite rounds.
It will synergize with that riven as well.

vigilante armaments.

I just tried it.
If I don't get the extra bullet then it takes three shots.
It might build the combo faster, but I stick with thermite rounds for the consistency.

You're guaranteed to have 3 fucking bullets mate, whithout it you have 50% for 3rd bullet.
What consistency?

I just tested again in groups of five, and If I made sure to end the combo then with either build it would take 3-4 shots to kill a level 140 corrupted bombard.
I either forgot to kill the combo the first time or the RNG was having a giggle with me.
Once I have a combo it takes 1-2 head-shots, so with this in mind I'll take the extra multi-shot.
A-Am I a filthy minmaxing shitter now?
Polite sage

Yes.
All you need now is to roll that riven until it gets even better. Having 100%+ crit on vectis without losing multishot is your end game goal now.

what is best secondary when corinth exists?

Is it time? Has the promised land returned to us?

shid someone already mentioned it, still, discuss further

On a scale of 1-10 how worried/butthurt should I be about the beam changes?

Ignis/wraith when it became a thing were my two favorite primaries for spore/saryn which was also my favorite 'generic' (survival, def) deepwave combo since void keys and draco days; I mean you just crouch jump, roll/glide and pop spores and spray the surroundings with ignis and occasionally pop regen molt to heal and shed status and you could very very easily zip around the map getting 70-80% damage in pubs while never dying on account of jumping around like a mexican bean and dealing consistent AoE to everything on the map with ignis and spores while taking damage extremely seldom on account of mobility as well as single button self heal/status shed and spores/ignis being excellent AoE attrition damage especially in deepwave. Also on those primarily level traversal missions where you didn't need to kill stuff across most of the map (sortie spy, sabo, rescue) The high blast knockdown was VERY handy for when you're just crouchjumping to the objective and knocking anyone in the hallway down (before they can knockdown/cc you) before you're even jumping over them.

Do I need to find a new 'dedicated' spore saryn gun? The only other gun I ever particularly like for my spore saryn was the arca plasmor which didn't last all that long until it got nerfed. The loss in range AND punchthrough really is a major issue for what I most enjoyed the Ignis for (which was I could just spray this at enemy mobs at range and/or through walls with spores popping/spawning on everything across the entire cell)

Also the Amprex was the first gun I got a riven for, and it was also a decent riven. I don't use it 'a lot' because it doesn't mesh particularly well with any of the frames I enjoy playing for more challenging sortie3/deepwave stuff, but is my favorite alert clearer, was handy in a slowva solo run for one of those 'lv30 defense missions without target taking damage' riven challenges' as well as my #1 comfy/qol solo mining/fishing PoE run weps alongside nidus for convenient mob clearing (seeing guys through the grass to shoot them is a pain in the ass, the chain lightning is VERY handy in this regard) since nidus can tank a couple hits and self regens very quickly. I mean, it can't orange crit anymore, but I guess it does more damage? I'm not sure how this works out in the long run.

Once again, the range loss is extremely harmful against what I actually like the Amprex for in the first place.

Are there any other weapons that even come close to the QoL in trash mob obliteration in 'difficult to aim' conditions like PoE if I mainly want to use this thing as a quick battle ender while fishing/mining?

You should be excited/10.

The Ignis Wraith got a significant damage buff and a significant range buff. Don't listen to the wiki, it was never a 40m range weapon (40m is the length of some of the biggest rooms in the game - the Ignis Wraith was not that long range), it was 20m before the change and is 27m range now. The lack of wall punchthrough is unfortunate, so it isn't the crate-clearer it once was, but as a weapon it is in a much better place now.

The Amprex, on the other hand, is now ridiculous. Everything about it got better. And they didn't nerf the range like they initially said they would. It's still a short range weapon, 18m, but if that's a thing you can stand it's now on steroids on all other departments. If you had a really good crit riven on it then you might not notice a damage increase, you'll probably just tread water, but if you had a non-crit riven its damage will go up by a good margin, and on top of that its status is fucking incredible with corrosive and with a good build it melts high level bombards like they're made of cotton candy.

Not everything made it out better - the Synoid Gammacor got a completely inexplicable damage nerf - but the vast majority of the beam changes are really solid.

Actually testing it now, I'm able to consistently hit enemies at 30m in the simulacrum. And with just regular Shred as my only punch through mod I can hit enemies by shooting through the pillars.

Considering its ammo efficiency went up a bit as well, you could easily slap Shred on there and just call it a day. Even more of a damage boost, still a good chunk of room clearing and wall punch-through, and the same ammo efficiency as it used to have.

Try mutalist cernos. You can easily get 100% status chance so that you can make a poison cloud that sticks to your enemies and procs gas. The cloud will continuously pop spores so you can build up more toxin procs pretty easily.

The ignis and gammacor are the only weapons that might be worse and everything else is getting buffed.
10/10 fam

I did some sleuthing and I figured it out.

The reported 40m range on Ignis Wraith was due to a bug that was fixed around May 2017. The weapon had a 20m cone, then a 5m ball, then another invisible 10m cone, then an invisible 5m ball. After this bug was fixed, it was down to 20m range, +5m from the ball at the end. And you can find video evidence of this - here's one from before the fix that also noticed that Sinister Reach was being applied to both of the cones:

youtu.be/AWpxi_Bxmm8

After the fix, the wiki was never updated, and still listed the weapon as being 40m range. This lead to people like pic related testing it and being confused as to why the wiki listed it incorrectly.

So, definitively, if you are used to the Ignis Wraith before approximately May 2017, then you're used to a 40m range Ignis Wraith and this will feel like a nerf. If you are used to the Ignis Wraith between May 2017 and now, then its range is buffed from 25m to 30m. Regardless, the change is a net buff to the weapon's range.

Why do you keep playing a game that you clearly hate?

I can't speak for those anons, but you don't have to hate something to criticize it. I think many anons here see a lot of potential in the game, but are continually disappointed by DE's refusal to rework old systems before adding new ones.

That's a good way of explaining it. Is there any real way to convince DE to polish and fix what's currently in the game? I suppose the micro transaction based funding makes that difficult.

They've gotten better recently, with the weapon and frame rebalancing, but ultimately no. Endlessly rolling out content, as bad as it may be, is the only way warframe has kept alive and the only way they can keep it alive.

Addiction

No, you're shit.
Melee 2.0 is ok/10.

I'm on console and waiting for the weapon buffs still, so I have a request for PCanons
How's the Javlok doing? It's my favourite weapon/gimmic, but I've struggled with the fact that I can't realy take it to anything lvl80+, powercreep be damned.
According to the logs the Javlok got a 20something % buff to damage, which might be a game changer.

fix'd

It got more damage and a little faster reload. Just use a frame with armor strip and you won't have problems at all, so something like seeking ash or link trinity.

But my main is Chroma

Wew, you're gonna be doing even less damage now. Sorry buddy.

They are buttering player base up for something. Something big and painful.
You fags better not be getting overly comfy with anything.

The disastrous IPS changes that they put off because people weren't sufficiently distracted from the disastrous IPS changes.

Some people think that scott made a new account and picked mag as starter, so he's making all these reworks because he's getting his ass kicked and learning the meta.

They confirmed shoahed the old changes, but are still determined to do something, so let's hope they are learning.

Nah, that shit would be small time. Maybe if they nerf viral and corrosive along with it then yeah, that would be it.

It's less about slash becoming bad, and more about all those weapons currently surviving off HM going back to the trash bin.

Honestly the worst part was that they "buffed" the impact and puncture status and acted like that improved anything at all when it didn't actually do shit.

Slash probably should be toned down a bit, sure - but Impact and Puncture need way larger changes than what Damage 2.5 suggested.

That's also very true. Especially because impact would be an actual fucking detriment instead of buff.

Reminder that Nova is the best frame.

There actually is a decent way to determine if something is good or not by simply ranking the usefulness of each stat depending on the build of the weapon. The general idea that I follow is this.

1. Multishot and Damage are the top contenders while Multi is slightly higher for the raw DPS
2a. Status Chance on weapons that need another % mod to achieve 100% status. (Mostly Shotguns)
2b. And Crit Chance if it can bump you up to say 200 or 300% so you always stay at that level, otherwise Crit Damage is generally more of a DPS increase.
3. Here you have the negatives that actually help you in some ironic ways like -Projectile Flight Speed on shotguns where if you hit -100% damage falloff is no longer existent and they gain infinite range.
4. Id say here would be elemental damage just for a flat damage increase hopefully for the element you need so it doesn't end up messing up your build.
5. Finally we get to utility effects like reload speed and fire rate. Unless your going for some hyper specific build like concealed explosives hikou for the sortie defense target to hold, these wont do much for you.

I could be mistaken on some of these but ive spent a lot of time with the riven system and builds in general and this is what ive come up with.
Of course the biggest kicker to Rivens is Riven Disposition where anything that's a 1 I don't even bother trying to use since it's inane trying to get a riven better than just one of the better mods you would already have.
Although they do sell to idiots on the market really fast for massively inflated prices.

Baro is here lads.

Primed Point Blank
Primed Pistol Gambit
Primed Fast Hands
Primed Ravage
Prisma Gorgon
Prisma Obex
Prisma Hecate Syandana
Prisma Naberus Arm Armor
Baro Kiteer Sekhara
Ki'teer Atmos Earpiece
Ki'teer Atmos Mask
Day Of The Dead Kavat Armor
Inaros Tomb Scene
3 Day Credit Booster
Sands Of Inaros

Oh boy.

Nigger detected.

Saryn main detected

I can't pick one, any tips?

Definitely primed point blank and ravage first, as they are straight upgrades. After that maybe prisma gorgon if you like dakka cause it got buffed and is worth it now, obex is top tier and has an augment that gives energy but the weapon has no range and uses sparring stances which are pretty janky. The bane mask is pretty situational as most people keep their hood closed and thus don't see it. Prisma naberus looks nice and so does the synandana.

the only stock hood I have is even uglier than the potato face

Better grind the plains or spend plat for a better one then goy.

fuck off bootscoot

Thanks for mocking me, I had to go summon Cthulu to learn about the crit mechanics

Anons, I have a request to ask.
Before raids go offline in about four or so days, I'd like to at least get that stupid shiny for doing The Law of Retribution Nightmare and The Jordas Verdict.
I know I'm asking for a lot seeing as the amount of people needed featuring actual skill and antiserum injectors are required, but I'm more than willing to tank the cost of at trying to host the raids.
I've tried going into recruit chat and dealt with absolutely retarded bullshit that makes me want to suck start a shotgun.
I just need about four to six people and an expected time frame to do this. I'm not capable of healing/mass energy restoration, but I can manage tanking and crowd control to an extent.
I just need to know what my role is and what you want of me. I and a friend are at least somewhat experienced with LoR especially with the whole WALK ONTO THE BUTTON bit of the second part and it shouldn't be too hard to sit back and shoot glowing buttons on the sides of Jordas while anons with actual skill take care of the internals.
I hope that a dedicated raid team is willing to give us a chance and I apologize for the blogpost.

I could help you through LoR, as it is the easier one in my opinion. I could tag along for jordas but I could not lead. Also, what frames do you hand your friends have? Rhino, nova, loki, volt, nekros, trinity, and vauban are used for raiding the most.

forgot to add, contact the raid school bus, they are a group made for this express purpose.

I'm sitting on a full set of prime frames with most potato'd and my friend mains Harrow, but has Ash Prime, Frost Prime, Inaros, Ivara, Octavia, Saryn Prime, and Zephyr.
Also, how do I contact the raid school bus?

I imagine harrow doing some work in both raids actually.
You contact them on disagreement.

ffs
Just look it up

I don't think I can keep my power level low enough around them.

Because consolefags were constantly trying to get on and it was pain in the ass to explain every time that drivers are not peasants?
I dunno, I don't see problem with, other than using normalfag spying software.

As in politically correct.

Oh yeah start throwing niggers around and you're out.
Duh.

It really doesn't help that I have a nickname Der Juden Gassinator for my anti-Corpus build.

If you use Loki's 4th ability with his augment you can literally stop Dargyn's right in the air. Sometimes the pilot will even get kicked out of it. Unfortunately its impossible to take control over these, would be quite nice if it were. Trying to find ones on the ground to fly is quite rare now ever since DE adjusted it.
I just want a free trip back to Cetus, is it really too much to ask for?

Welcome to 2013

Are you tellin me, that a frame that can go invisible, take away everyone's guns (then make them fight each other like retards), move at incredible speeds, break mechanics by via teleportation and can piss off his team mates is broken?
Shit user you're right lets nerf Ember again.

They were nerfing Loki all these years.
He just doesn't give a fuck. Frame is so strong even his own devs can't beat him.
So they bully weak and frail girls like ember.

It's the Trinity problem all over again isint it?

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what the recent update did?
I know Banshee and Ember are now pretty much unusable but was there anything else? Did they change the way damage worked like I heard would happen?
Who is a good replacement for Ember etc?

damage 2.5 hasn't deployed, and in the last devstream they said that most of it was scrapped and they were trying new things from scratch.
Ember is still ok, good damage even at negative strength, but cut range stunts her cc and survivability

Am I crazy or did they add the unvault relics to the normal tables?

No damage changes, but beam weapons are the monsters they used to be
Banshee's quake isn't unusable, it's just not the same. It's basically a damage pulse now and not a toggle. Unaugmented quake is the same though.
Ember's 4 is absolute trash, don't touch. With max eff it consumes 5 energy per sec at full charge, and has halfed range. Use her for flash accelerant and nothing else.
Chroma got a slight nerf, still usable but not crazy.
Maim equinox is basically what you're gonna use instead of ember.

The most recent change for Ember is:
Fireball
Can now be held and charged for additional damage. Upon impact, Fireball will leave behind a Napalm-like flame that damages enemies.
Fire Blast
Will now add heat damage to weapons that fire through it (for allies).
World On Fire
5 seconds after casting, a percentage will begin counting up on the ability icon. As this percentage scales from 0% to 100% over 10 seconds, the ability’s energy cost and damage dealt both grow to double, while the ability radius shrinks to half.
Most recent change for Banshee is:
Resonating Quake (Augment)
Although still a singular cast allowing free movement, Resonating Quake will only hit enemies once as it expands outward.

Other then these changes I have no idea what you're talking about with "pretty much unusable" or "change the way damage worked".
Depends what you want. Lots of Warframes out there.

If you want to replace WoF just go with maim Equinox

Does this make sense as a peacemaker stick? It's radiation because I use this on eidolon hunts sometimes (although I usually use vectis, and no i don't do eidolon hunts with mesa) I probably don't need seeker on there for peacemaker, but it makes the weapon itself a lot more handy in 'general use' between the times I'm actively channeling 4

Also how does karyst compare to rakta dark dagger? I have the dark dagger at the moment with covert lethality for using with ash/fatal teleport, but otherwise I don't really use daggers since well… longer melee weapons exist. I'm wondering because I got a karyst riven today. It doesn't have amazing stats or anything, but got me wondering if I should give it a try or if leveling it would just be a waste of endo/credits and I should just save it to transmute.

If you're modding for the primary then drop Jolt for Convulsion. The weapon has 5% base status, you aren't getting jack out of +60% additional status. And if you're modding for the secondary then, well, you screwed up basically everything so there's not much to say. Sadly Euphona Prime is one of those weapons that really demands two different builds for the two different firing modes and you just aren't going to get a good medium between them.

Seeker I understand for normal content, but vs. an Eidolon I would absolutely drop it for either Deep Freeze or Augur Pact.

For mesa stat stick, you need corrosive or high level enemies just will not die. You can just drop out heated charge for electricity though. I'd make a build slot for eidolon and one for mesa. Also seeker does nothing for you in either case so drop it.

Also daggers don't matter. Rakta is the best, but that is not saying much as they are all just CL stick. You could make a zaw dagger though, those are good, but that would require you to make a zaw which is not fun.

Honest question: should one run status / element or 90% status mods on their Pandero?

I get that status / element mods are absurdly effecitve, but post-change the Pandero is sitting on 10% base status chance, and it's primarily just a hand cannon style secondary. You do not want to be shooting a target multiple times to build up Corrosive status.

I think you answered your own question.

nah I hear you on that part; I was running convulsion + heated for eidolons earlier, I need to put more forma if I want to do the same with the new primed pistol mods I just got from baro now. Also I can't max those yet because ad you can probably see; I don't have credits to do so. I'll get around to maxing that stuff eventually, and probably put back on convulsion over jolt once I have the modspace. I built thing thing mainly for eidolons but noticed as I was putting on the new primed mods (and having to swap out convulsion due to space) that it might be decent with mesa.

Interesting, I'll keep that in mind, swap rad for corrosive, max damage (pathogen/convulsion), use as alt build for mesa stick rather than the standard radiation eidolon one.

I still feel like seeker is necesarry for 'general use' of euphona. the magazine size is otherwise just too small to deal with hordes (void proc on euphona makes it an absolutely joy to use). And hordes DO cluster, so punch through is pretty helpful in thinning them out.

I don't really care about daggers that much, was just wondering if it was a noteworthy upgrade to the dark dagger. I basically only use ash for spy missions at this point in time, it's kind of fun to 3 and do silly amounts of damage to a patrolling guy before you go hack the console but it's not really 'that necessary'

On a tangential note; Is Ash more viable for general purpose stuff since the latest rework? He used to be one of my 'old draco' mainstays with old 4, but like, since they changed that; as I mentioned, I really just used him for spy missions because he has a cloak and I didn't have a loki prime back them (I technically have one now, but he's still sitting in foundry waiting to be claimed while I'm finishing off leveling some fodder and farming for various 'last pieces' of something I want to build)

Ash is pretty good now. You just point at an enemy you want dead, then fuck off to do other shit while your clones do the work.

SHIT SNIFFERS OUT

?

Them’s fighting words Surah

Why, it's not like the game requires a powerful rig I used to run it on my old potato on near full settings just fine.

There a source to those thicc frames or is this the original?

Trinity is the new ember
Please nerf

strawpoll.me/15146557/
pick best girl

Nezha

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Nezha

Traps are still gay, even if they're cute

He might be cuter than some most of the female frames but that's fucking gay.

I haven't played Warframe in ages, who's Nezha?

He's a male Warframe who looks and acts girly. The community jokes that he's gay.

yeah but lewds where

God has never touched upon a concept as beautiful.

But Volt was the designated gay frame, why'd they make one even gayer?

>reverse trap merely pretending to be a faggot

was that the only boobmistake?

Looks better than in my craptop. Gameplay is alright. It's also free, no need for PSN+ like every other online game

I still have only excalibur and another shitty frame
what do I farm now

Are any of the Wraith weapon variants worth keeping after getting the MR from them? After just getting to 30 on the Twin Vipers Wraith, I'm not sure if I'm ready to start that type of punishment again

Whatever your heart desires. Unlock planets first, each boss drops parts for a frame and sometimes weapons too

All the wraiths are better than the regulars so I'd treat them like prime. Don't delet unless you're really plat starved.

Ignis is undeniably great, gorgon is okay but not when baro is whipping his prisma dick out, vulkar is decent and strun can be used if you're into that kind of weird shit.
Everything else is just shit because the base weapons are shit. At least past Jupiter and without rivens, but let's be fucking honest here, what kind of a person would willingly try to make vipers or karak usable?

So are Tenno good guys, bad guys or not the worst guys?

Tenno are just child soldiers led by Lotus or Ordis after spoilers happen
They're a neutral armed force that does things for whoever pays the most.

Ugly space kids who shot up not just their school, but entire humanity.

Also Lotus is a bitch and fucks with Grineers for no reason. Tyl Regor wants to cure Grineers of their degeneracy? Nooo, not allowed. Grineers want to do some archeology to learn stuff? Fuck you, Grineers. Corpus had stolen some Tenno and wants to diddle them, should we save them? B-but if we do, we will miss out on the chance to fuck with Grineers some more, what a dilemma! And we should totally ask the Corpus kiddie diddler for help and promise him favors in return so we can fuck with Grineers yet again!

We need to genocide the Tenno to save the Warframes from their ugly grasp.

I mean, the thing with shooting up humanity is that Lotus is a fucking sentient that got played by Ballas like a fucking fiddle and Ballas is pretty much senator Armstrong who basically orchestrated Sentients and Infestation as an attempt to shift the stagnant Orokin society
And Grineers do deserve to get shafted from an overall perspective for a selection of reasons. One is that they're quite literally underbaked Dax soldiers led by orokin nobility with everything that comes bundled in, another is that they're literal fucking shitstains on the system who are too busy obliterating everything that isn't a near-decomposing grineer clone. Dealing with Corpus is easier since those are at least actual humans and not walking cancer as proven by Ergo Glast.
On another hand, sure, some decisions are retarded but at the same time they kinda make sense. Fucking with Regor in regards to both his excavation and the whole cloning shebang is better for the system because excavation unearthed FUCKING HUNHOW of all things and his fixed clones would mean that grineer would get an even better foothold on the system. I still think Tyl did nothing wrong. He deserves at least more screentime.
You do realize that one was entirely player-driven, right? It's retarded as hell, but it's still to blame on players, not
Considering the circumstances of the Second Dream, Alad's help was more important. Especially since he never got to cash that favor in due to consequences of his warframe research. He had it coming though, what with him being an Orokin.

Give them to Grineers, at least they weren't trying to turn them into giant dogs, unlike Space Kikes.

*still to blame on players, not on Lotus/anyone else
Fucking forgot to finish that sentence.

No, dilemma itself was presented by Lotus/devs. Players chose to support Grineer, which is the most logical course of action anyway.

The whole thing was basically
Both choices are fucking retarded, but losing a 10-100 potential frames beats the everloving fuck out of causing death of thousands of people. I'm guessing that DE actually expected people to fuck with Grineer here because needs of many yada yada, but since playerbase is retarded and likes clem memes too much we got what we've got.

I finally decided to put a forma on my Nidus and was re-leveling him when I realized I don't really remember what my old build was (I know it was low eff, high everything else, but don't remember the specific distribution, I haven't messed with his mod set much since I originally maxed him and put them on, and the funny thing is I DO use nidus quite a bit as a melee platform particularly on hieracon, and assorted endless infested voids or infested sorties). my gut is telling me intensify; but is there a better option? Maybe bring that eff up a little bit? it can be a bit annoying having enemies bunched up but then your 1 doesn't have enough energy to fire, or just went below the required amount because there are 20 parasitic eximi on screen; which is somewhat offset by rage/hunter adrenaline 'eventually' but those moments where ya hit the button and nothing happens because you only had like 40 energy are noticeable and annoying.

Or maybe there's some third option that I'm not thinking of here?

also how do you silva and aegis?

I've been using the blast one so far, but I'd imagine it won't scale well with armor, but the problem is there are so many 'mandatory' melee mods this thing seems to need that I don't have space to put on corrosive unless I lose something else important

I'd drop armored agility, as it doesn't add that much armor and nidus can always just link an enemy and become near immortal. That said there's basically two build I use, one is high range neutral eff, and the other is low eff and high strength. If you want to use low efficiency, you really should use flow so you can hold more energy and won't get caught with your pants down like you were describing. So I'd put transient fortitude in armored agility's slot and then primed flow in your last one.

S&A can use either crit, status, or hybrid. And you're right that by going hybrid you lose out on a little of both, but it works well cause you get high damage and armor strip. I'd ditch avenging truth, as the augment doesn't really add much to the weapon, and with life strike and nidus you really don't need the healing proc. And you really want corrosive, blast is pretty garbage against armor. Also why use focus energy? Cause of life strike? you don't need the efficiency that much but if you really want it leave it I guess. So basically put something like CO if you have it in avenging truth's slot, or maybe something like primed reach or gladiator might if you don't. You definitely want to eventually put CO on it though, as it has good status.

Well, actually because modspace insufficient for shocking touch, and I don't have the electric melee dualstat.

I guess fair point on the avenging truth, it's a lot of fun on starchart stuff (I've been leveling nidus and s/a and some fodder by doing Piscinas runs because I need some cells too and nidus + melee is comfy on endless infested)

Before I saw your post I was thinking; why not drop berserker? It's not even 'that fast' with berserker and I can speed up my combo building with slide attacking etc… so berserker not that important for this?

Or alternatively I drop berserker AND avenging truth and go full damage corrosive blast?

Good point on armored agility, I don't even sprint (I just crouch jump) and I didn't really have survivability issues with Nidus in the first place (and I didn't run armored agility in the past) with perpetual rage/lifestrike not to even mention mutation stacks for if I get REALLY sloppy. I don't know about the primed flow; the time I have energy economy issues with nidus is usually some pretty specific deepwave scenarios where there's LOTS of parasitic eximus on-screen; so more of a constant energy debuff which can be counteracted to a degree with constant energy ball returns (I also run zenurik) and rage; but it's like I gotta cast fast after slide attacking through a mob and taking a couple hits, or hop into one of those yellow puddles the moas shoot out before I can stomp at a mob. I don't see a larger energy reservoir helping that scenario that much, maybe moving closer to neutral eff would be more helpful.

I think I'll probably replace armored agility with intensify, and put streamline in last slot; I don't want to sacrifice duration because I use that 4 to hold objectives and extractors and stuff and don't like having to watch the timer or return to recast instead of running around killing stuff; it's also moderately useful for party heal/support if there isn't a proper frame for that around)

You always want berserker. By attacking faster you do more DPS and more status procs in a shorter window, and cause melee has no ammo there is literally no downside. Think of it as a straight damage upgrade. Also just stick with fire and corrosive, blast is not worth it. Blast may give CC but fire does as well with a little DoT thrown in. And I prefer fire's CC effect to blast's knockdown, and it save you a mod slot.

Putting intensify instead of transient fortitude is fine, that's a personal preference type of thing so go for it. Not like you really need the extra strength unless you really want to buff an ally. But it's always better to go with primed flow instead of eff for build with high strength like chroma or nidus, especially because you get energy so easy with rage. And you get less energy from stomps with more eff, so it's really not worth it to ever add eff on nidus. I'd highly recommend flow.

reminder there's a mumble server that's shared in the alliance.

Address : swamp.li
Port : 64738

Any of you have a fully built phage? I heard it was great after the rework and I'm leveling it now, but I feel it would be better to just use synapse. the gimmick is kinda lame and it runs out of ammo. Is it worth it for the sheer DPS? Or just make a synapse?

I think that the synapse is the best way to go since the damage and ammo efficiency looks better. That being said, I like a lot more how the Phage looks and shoots

It's been a while since i played, can you go solo in the plains of eidolon or do you need to have/ queue for a squad to go?

You can do it completely solo, that's how I played the whole thing and farmed everything, having to worry about gaylords wanting to leave early is a pain

That's the type of thing i was trying to avoid (and i just wanted to explore the map at first before doing any missions).
But when i got into the poe, even though i had my game set to solo i got thrown into a squad, i thought that the mode required you to have a team so i just gave up on the game for a time, but i might get back into to it now.

You can go solo.
But after doing a lot of solo missions myself, I switched to public and have been doing all my bounties like that. Most people have teh decency of extracting after the mission is done. I only go solo for random grinding for fish/mining/shards.

Here's a tip for you - if people won't extract, you can just hit escape and select "Leave Party". That will put you into a solo instance with all progress maintained, which you can then leave easily. You do have to go through a host migration, so I don't always do it, but if it's a bunch of slow-asses and I'm the only one at extraction I'll leave the party and it speeds it up a lot.

You can solo extract now? When was that changed?

what year is it

volt is the boitoi frame

Volt is tacticool.

no
volt has his anal virginity intact

should i forma my grakata more so I can put two full elementals on it for max corrosive (helpful with minor status, and overall damage amount via crit)? (dash in empty and pistol pestilence slot)

OR; should I roll my riven more before I decide what to forma the remaining slots with? (I'm currently just using it as a lethal torrent replacement with less fire rate [i consider this a plus])

I'd roll. Hopefully you get something like +damage +electric/toxin so you can replace a dual stat. And for twin grakatas the dual stats will be better cause the status proc will outweigh the extra damage.

Oh come on they not even trying to hide it, that's the bloody monado.

Do you have bloom turned off?

I didn't even realize the damn thing even had an AoE effect, let alone one that benefits from range mods.

That's kind of old news, but welcome to the master race.

This looks even worse than the Xenoblade one. At least it doesn't look like a dragon dildo like that Chroma sword skin

But mag does have big fut ugly flabby ass.
"No ass" means no beautiful ass.

How do I get started with Focus farming?
I heard its a good idea to start with zenurik until unlocking energizing dash and maxing it out but what is the best way to go about that?
Should I put lenses on wepons or frames? if so what teh best frame to put it on
Pic related is the current state of my focus screen.

Read wiki or something.

Farm Eidolons, the shards are worth 25k focus and up

Fuck Zenurik, take it second..
Get Naramon first for bonus melee affinity ergo bonus focus. After all the type of focus you gain is dependent on the lenses you use, not you active focus. As for what to use for focus farm, you got Equinox sleep, Rhino stomp, and Mag builds for that shit. Also Eidolons if you wanna deal with that.
Also
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

I've been getting that shit again pretty much since I finished the Ballas quest but haven't been quick enough to screenshot it

So we'll be getting this next month. Might make me dust off my excalibro and take him for a spin

its just a skin and yet another excal helmet

He did actually, but that was in an event that happened over a year ago. The entire Alad V storyline is a fucking mess because of this shit, him turning infested is supposed to happen before Second Dream.

Sasuga DE

my condolences. that must have sucked.

to be fair, vay hek does have a magnetic proccing attack that insta-drains energy. rhino and nezha will be immune to it if under the effect of iron skin or warding halo. pretty much everything else will get fucked.

i have a decent riven on mine +dmg and puncture dmg and modded for radiation it'll hit for ~4k or so. crits around 8k. it's not the best, but i usually end up running trinity against ayys so i can keep tards alive with blessing.

checking these trips

can't go wrong with akstilleto prime. build it for corrosive and status and you'll shred armor in no time. it's my go-to on the plains or high level sorties for removing armor from heavy shit like bolkors and ogmas, or sortie 3-level bombards.

this should be a decent stopping point right? I shouldn't even need to bother about rolling this more I'd imagine? It can't get much better than this unless I keep everything and replace magazine capacity with something else and that would be extremely statistically unlikely no?