What if the child consents tho

what if the child consents tho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vz0tRw47wqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No child would consent to Milo, his voice is instinctually repulsive. On a basic level, children would discriminate against Milo.

What if the child is the one giving it?

If a child actually wanted sex, they should be sent to a mental institution.

How do you define a child? Someone whos brains are not yet developed fully(so everyone under the age of 25)?

pre-pubescent

So anyone over the age of 13 is fair game?

milo said he's attracted to that age group

black pubescent boys.

I hate it so much

Children can't concent.

racist

Hebephilia is a meme. There is nothing abnormal about being attracted to sexually mature individuals.

then milo did nothing wrong

Here's milo's explanation if anyone cares

youtube.com/watch?v=vz0tRw47wqg woops

They aren't sexually mature. Females are not physically able to safely give birth that young. It's like learning to walk before you can run.

Worse, though, is that actual adults hold an inordinate amount of power over teens. They're so much more mature, more "street wise", financially secure, etc. that the power dynamics are tipped heavily in their favor, and it ends up hurting young people. And their older partners either know that and don't care or deny it, which makes them even more dangerous. It's not a safe, roughly equal relationship. It never will be.

Sexual maturity is the age or stage when an organism can reproduce. I'm pretty sure the vast majority of females are able to give birth at 13. But we're not talking about birth.

Yawn. The likes of which can be found in any relationship. Imbalances in maturity, intelligence, experience, wealth, power, cunning and so on and so on. Followed to its logical conclusion this argument would have arbitrarily defined barriers to consent drawn up across all of these inconsistencies between individuals. The immature cannot consent to sexual relations with the mature, the unintelligent with the intelligent, the inexperienced with the experienced etc.

it's fine if you're a fag though

and noone was suprised

anyway we've had this "but muh dick wants 13 yearolds" discussion already once today.

Why do retarded american "leftists" care about that useless faggot? Why is he relevant? Why do you fucks give him relevancy?
You see why do i say that there are no real leftists in USA? You see why i say it's a cultureless barbarian country?
It's because only in USA retards like Milo are taken seriously and "leftists" celebrate his fuck ups.

I'm pretty sure this dude is about to lose relevancy, he's hit his peak

American popular culture is entirely subsumed by the spectacle. He's not important, but because he's in the media he's talked about, which just feeds the storm of spectacular bullshit.

his book is about to blow up

Is he going to self publish? He got dropped.

he has new publishers lined up. It's not that hard to get one, I imagine. He was number one on amazon and this controversy will get him even more sales.