JUST

JUST

facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/vb.423006854503882/851905428280687/?type=2&theater¬if_t=live_video¬if_id=1487623267168975

He looks like bursting into tears

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170111040151/http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
web.archive.org/web/20170111215344/http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is crying on camera an aut-right tactic? So far this year, Milo and PewDiePie.

S N O W F L A K E
N
O
W
F
L
A
K
E

Is you said Spencer, then sure, but Pewds is just a troll. The reddit infection is real.

I want to hate fuck that faggot so bad.

I hope this loathsome piece of shit hangs himself.

JUST

That's real?

less a tactic and more they are emotionally stunted manchildren who can't take anysort of blowback

PewDiePie is not a fucking nazi/aut-right you idiot. This is blatantly obvious if you actually watch the videos these accusations are made over.

He's probably pretending to feel bad, which is worse.

The only way to solve Milo's problems is through physical abuse. Someone needs to shoot one of his kneecaps or some shit. He gets off on being able to do whatever he wants like a spoiled child and seeing people's limits. The end result of all this should be well you just get shot

please

tell me more

I don't know what more needs to be said. Milo's entire comedic career is begging to be shot for irony. If he does get shot, maybe he'll be satisfied. It's like the ending to Se7en.

That was pretty convincing tbh.

Now back to the real talk, is the pedo-pill the true redpill now that even the alt-right are going after them?
It's gotta be according to

Can you explain to me what the fuck you are saying, thanks

Explain this

Fuck you dearly for making me click on Facebook OP.

holy shit its right by clinton street

I don't even want to click it. His voice is similar to the physical response you get whenever you see a giant black spider with fangs in a web full of discarded insects.

how deep does this rabbit hole go?

Fuck this dude, his logic is fucked.
Oh my god, my fucking rage.

I'm so glad his career is collapsing. He's such a useless fucking waste of space.

Shut the fuck up, nerds

KEK
Boi you were on the Drunken fucking Peasants saying it's a good thing you got molested

I would normally celebrate, but the fact that SJWs got their way again leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Pedophiles and their defenders successfully fucked someone over by crying pedophilia. I feel like I'm in a Chuck Palahniuk novel, and I want out.

Milo's value is in exposing tumblr and Holla Forums's internal contradictions and making them both look silly.

Honestly rather than celebrating this I'd rather use it to troll CPAC.

And speaking of which…

got any archives of those articles?

I thought that guy just didnt want pedophiles who didnt do anything to be hunted by pedo death squads or to be arrested bc it would keep them from wanting to get help since theyre afraid and stigmatized.

milo on the othet hand actually flat out endorsed pederasty

Are you a young boy? You might have a chance if so.

how crazy did he have to be to say all that though?

Link won't work, what was it?

'post-truth' is an MSM canard made up to imply Trump is lying when he's actually telling the truth - they're just nitpicking him when he mis-speaks or outright denying facts like the fact that certain states do not require voter ID or that sweden is having problems with muslim migrants

>check out this evidence I provide to support my assertation

“”“Punk Conservatism”“” update y'all
There’s apparently no meaningful distinction between causing a scene saying SJWs are fat lesbians and sincerely engaging in paedophile advocacy.
We are all Es Jae Dubyas falling for his epic trolling

I wish I lived in England so I could stab this faggot

I would accept the jailtime, no big deal

oh shit he was only pretending to be a nonce

Facebook it blocked in my country tell me whats going on?

Screen cap or somthing?

webm was posted in the thread

copypasted from elsewhere

they memory holed those articles on Jan 11 2017 between

04:01.51 web.archive.org/web/20170111040151/http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

and

21:53.44 web.archive.org/web/20170111215344/http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

notice how on the last link it's a 404 rather than a redirect, which shows it was done quickly

they've been planning this for weeks

> He merely pretended to be retarded and you all fell for his trick

proof that he's a pedo?

It really is his thing though. Why do you keep literally feeding all these attention whores?

IMHO this is just a more sophisticated form of mainstream anti-gay bigotry.

Imagine having the thought process of PJW for only five minutes.

The entire point of PDP's video was to see how far he could push the fiverr video guys. The fact that he thinks nazi shit is going too far should clue you in that he's not a nazi.

Wait a minute
THA MAINS DREAM EAT EEYORE WONTS YUO NOT TA FINK ABOWT DIS, BUT IMAJUN MAH SHAWK WHEN AH FOWND OWT THUT BLAHK PEE PULL AWW STILL OPPWESSED IN TWENTEE SEVVUNTEEN

He's being hanged in the mainstream for bearing his heart about his childhood molestation, but not acknowledging himself as a victim. I'd be a little mad too.

His formative sexual experience was when he was 14 years old, and with an older man. He still believes that it was what he wanted, he was not abused, and that he would do it again. In order to think this way, you have to believe that in some cases older men having sex with teenage boys is okay. That's the story.

PewDiePie isn't alt-right you tool.

Yeah what a victim

Your right. He must be "in denial" about his trauma if he rejects the narrative if victimhood being applied to himself.

Yes. That's what I said. Hanged in the media for being a victim of child molestation.

More of that schizoid polyp logic.

There's no other way to look at it mate. He is being attacked to relating his own experience but simply "in denial" that he was "traumatized" as you say. He can be as in denial about his own trauma as he wants. If anyone is being schizoid here, it's the left wing press who is angry at him for being molested.