Is Trump /ourguy/ now? Even ex-CIA liberals are calling him a Leninist now kek

Is Trump /ourguy/ now? Even ex-CIA liberals are calling him a Leninist now kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZT2z0nrsQ8o
youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wew

>Holla Forums posters barely finding out that Trump and Bannon are literally Marxists

lol just lol

Horseshoe theory pisses me off tremendously. Did Bannon say that shit as a deliberate anti-leftist move to fracture liberals away from the actual left by associating one of its most famous names with himself?

The accusation of being an "enemy of the people" isn't even exclusive to Bolsheviks, it goes back to the French Revolution. Famous Norwegian playwright Henrik Ibsen even wrote a satirical play titled "An Enemy of the People" in 1882.

It does have a totalitarian vibe to it considering the accusation's history, though.

schindler knows Trump and co. aren't actual Leninsts, he's just a Polish ex-spook who deeply despises Russia.

I love this world and I even love all of you. I hope you make the right choice during the revolution and pull a Mussolini

No Holla Forums, the end result of the revolution is to be Primitive Posadist-Ludditism. Ted Kaczynski will, with his mathematic genius, hack into the alien world order motherbrain and send tactical hydrogen bombs to every factory, science lab and power plant in the world, thus breaking the chains of the proletariat, destroying Modern Leftism, and bringing about five million years of paradise.

The guy in the OP is a borderline hysteric. He has no credibility but he says exactly what demigrants want to hear right now in 140 characters or less.

John Schindler has been the biggest Russia hater on the internet for years now m8

Are the American intelligence agencies full of mentally insane people?

Amoral, not insane.

wtf i love trump now

If only you had heeded our calls, the proletariat has left you behind in order to embrace the 21st century progressive ideology of Marxist-Bannonism

Lol. The deep state is really pulling out all the stops against Trump.

>not knowing that Trump funded Tom Forcade's High Times
>not knowing he collaborated in writing Steal this Book
>not having the rare vinyl he did with John and Yoko singing Give Peace a Chance in protest at the Democratic National Convention

damn….

You guys have jumped the shark

Just join the democrats already

Mostly just Cold Warriors that think Russia is still communist and that America is the moral arbiter of history.

Schindler (AKA Swindler) is a fucking neocon hack, ignore him

Anyone who thinks Trump is /ourguy/ is retarded. He's one of the porky maximus family. Accelerationism is stupid, it has never worked, and it will never work. Anyone on here who voted for him is a class traitor.
The only acceptable vote would have been for Jill Stein or Mimi Soltysik anyway.

What do most normies think of when they hear the words "avowed Leninist"? Do they actually think Bannon wants to nationalize industry and establish a dictatorship of the proletariat? Do they not understand the difference between tactics and aims?

Or do they just hear the name Lenin and think "Russia bad, Trump bad"?

they literally equate Lenin with Hitler, not even joking

He has the military on his side.
If they ever tried to out him, they would be fucked.

Not really, the "revolution betrayed" narrative is super popular with normies nowadays. Case in point:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZT2z0nrsQ8o
youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8

Pretty much any example of pop-history dealing with the USSR has the bad parts explicitly tied to Stalin

Accelerationism works so well that the only successful revolution went literally from a Monarchy to the Soviet Union

This.
My country is filled with imbeciles.
Please send help.
t. American.

It's a split of the deep state. IC vs Patrios. We are against both groups.>>1386100