Tekken 7 Noctis

I'm so fucking mad and disappointed

why NOCTIS out of all square characters??

WEW LAD

It's an ad to sell games. When FF7 remake is going to be a thing expect him in Soul Calibur 6 or some shit.

Yeah, why can't it be someone sexier like Tifa or Kuja?

By him I meant Cloud.

This is like when Cloud got announced for Smash Bros all over again

A better question would be why Cloud was in Smash when FF7 has never been released on a Nintendo platform.

It makes you Brits all sound like homosexuals tbh
where the fuck do you think you are?

How would he even work?

The worst part is that it isn't Sabin. Is Noctis just Squeenix's new Lightning now?

Fighting games are nigger/spic/muslim tier

Holy shit vaan would have been a less gay choice than that.

not knowing wew lad
>>>/reddit/

OK…first Akuma, then Geese, and then Noctis? What's next? Fighting Polygon Team?

william from nioh

(((alt-kike))) cross posters like you are cancer.

Ok kiddo.

He would be pretty cool in SCIV if that ever gets made.

SCVI*

At least it's not Lightning.

If they made a SCVI they would take 50% off the budget and give it to another project again.

Will his alt costume be cup ramen armor?

Post the yaoi.

For fighting game characters that are liked on both sides of the world there isn't really much to go to. A DoA character like Ayane, Kasumi or Ryu would be perfect but I feel that's very unlikely even with Itagaki gone. I like FFXV so I'm slightly hyped, doesn't stop it from being dumb.

None of the fags in this series deserve to fuck her.

Should have been 2B.

I'm just pretty surprised since Bamco has the rights to Jojo video games that they didn't add a Jojo character.
But who am I kidding, the only character I truly want it Mokujin.

What's the difference?

>Not Dante Even though it'd be Donte instead
You failed me, Harada.

There's gonna be a remake soon :^}

Geese hasn't even been released yet what the fuck? He doesn't even have a release date yet

Special move will be tasting a delicious cup of Cup Noodles®

I sure love ads in my videogames!

He's from the most recent game, it makes sense

woulda fit in better as a soul calibur guest character but whatever

Random side question, assuming the PC port isn't tainted with Denuvo or just generally a shit port, is FFXV worth while?

The final boss is a quick time event.

Not so much a quick time event as it is just a 'hold button to view footage of a spectacle fighter'. They tried to make Ardyn into some kind of Vergil-lite with his 'similar moveset' but given how gutted and floaty the combat of XV is it's really hard to actually make the fight seem anywhere near fair (to the boss)

I strolled into my living room while my roommate was fighting the final boss, he had one hand on the controller pressing a face button, the other was drinking a beer. The whole finale sequence was fucking retarded

>ITS NOT FUCKING KIRYU
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Can…can they just not fuck up? Just once?

Clearly he was one of those weirdos who tried to disprove the 'hold button to win' gameplay by pressing the button as if he was actually doing a combo. Tell your roommate he's a faggot.

i meant to say "holding down" but i had a retard moment.

If the combat in that game was good I'd say the game would actually be pretty good, not 10/10 but maybe 7 or 8/10

fucking bullshit

you have no right to wew anything

he looks fun

Because Square wants to milk ffxv dry!

agreed, plus I got character pass anyway, so no sense bitching

I'll probably keep maining oscar anyway.

Glad to know that Soul Calibur is definitely dead.

Well, we'll only have Soul Calibur as some mobage title or in some Pachinko machine, RIP.

DAMN IT HARADA! AT LEAST BRING ANNA WILLIAMS, CHRISTIE MONTEIRO AND JULIA CHANG FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

I'd give Cid the mating press until she passes out from exhaustion tbh

Who is Yoshimitsu?

(checked)

Because he looks like Jin and a bunch of other gayboys with different hair styles so they only had to model new clothes and call it a day?

Tifa or Zell would've been better

Nobody remembers them, it's all about what's trendy.

he looks like he's going to be broken as hell.

whats that

Tifa would have been fucking perfect. She's already a fighter/grappler, not a fucking sword user, she's already got multiple outfits (original outfit, Honey Bee Inn outfit, young Tifa cowboy outfit, AC outfit), and plus she's hot as fuck to boot, and would have been perfect hype for the game every fucking weeb has been clamouring for for two fucking decades, a remake of FF7, instead of reminding everyone that FFXV (nee Versus XIII) finally came out and they've already forgotten because it was shit and bland and the only decent part were the cup noodle commercials.
STATUS EFFECT: SALTY

dont remind me

Tifa or Sabin would be nice…

This is pretty much only being done because SE wants more copies of 15 to sell isn't it?

They're never going to make the money back spent on advertising it, I don't understand why they try.

You're right.. ZOMG
TIFA in Tekken7 will make me try it.. denuvo or not.

What did he mean by this?

(checked)
Cid is the old man. Cindy is his daughter.

(see first attachment)

the worst part about this is for such a shocking reveal, he looks so boring and easy to play. 7 already has enough ezmode beginner characters with boring gameplans.
i guess they're trying to appeal to the people who like lars? do those people exist?
i really hope he's not good otherwise every tierwhore will pick him up and next year will be all noctis mirror matches. i guess the good news is that bamco can't nickel and dime us to death if they keep producing dlc that isn't worth buying.

for this sort of character, tifa really would've been the choice to make everyone happy

>(((nissin))) is behind it all
we should've fucking known

The only good thing about the whole game, and it was a secondary npc.
That speaks volumes about FFXV

NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS NEW

b.b.b.but that was actually a damn good game. Tekken 3 was also a great game. That was 20 years ago

Zionist Occupational Multinational Government?
OMG!

Is it the early 00s again? Or have we progressed so far along in time that terms from that era have become quaint, referential slang?

Honestly makes more sense than Cloud in SSB4
Also this is my banner at the moment

One of these is not as silly as the other.

You tell me

K
I'm telling you third party fantasy land characters fighting first party fantasy land characters in a world inhabited by puppets and toys makes more sense than a fantasy land character showing up in a martial arts game based in the real world

But what ones on a Nintendo system as far as I know there are only two, and they're both the rythym ones
Which came out after Cloud became a thing
Also you're forgetting Metal Gear Solid 3D

shit sorry forget the part about metal gear solid 3d

So because Cloud didn't show up in a "proper" FF game on a Nintendo console he's a less sensible inclusion in Smash Bros than putting Noctis in fucking Tekken?

Yes because there is at least a precedent of something similar in Tekken 7
Akuma, a character from a game that recently bombed, just like Noctis, was put in Tekken 7

Might as well throw Yooka-Laylee in too because that game bombed and by your logic that's all that's required for a character to fit in to Tekken.
And YL's moveset will consist entirely of Tai Chi. Whether that makes sense or not doesn't matter, because turning a sword and magic wielding character in to a brawler and grappler is perfectly fine as long as all the games involved are shit.

but yooka laylee isn't japanese nor aaa, neither has it been in the same game of any namco characters while both capcom and square have shared games with each other before

Why has cloud never gotten his trap costume as an alternate outfit in smash?

It manages to be one of the gayest games ever despite this and some borderline nympho jailbait shoved into your face for a good 20+ hours.

Be happy it isn't Lightning.

Bitch please, this was the best girl in the game.

I didn't play the game as I have no PS4, but I want to fuck Noctis and that blond friend of his, whatever he is named

That's pretty gay user

But those are normalfag tier and I never implied that. Fighting games are still for niggers and other low lifes.

are we going to see trap cloud in the remake ?

He's a perfect fit, a lot of Yakuza tunes would make perfect stage music too.

I'm mostly mad that they didn't reveal a Soul Calibur character. At this point I barely care what out of universe characters they add, design wise he isn't too out of place compared to Lars and Jin.

Fucking this.

Nigger are you ever listening to yourself?
Nintendo has shared games with Capcom and Square before, and Namco fucking worked on Smash Bros 4 to the point where actual Tekken character outfits are unlockable outfits for the Mii fighters.
I understand you made a stupid claim and don't want to admit it was stupid, but come the fuck on.

Out of all the FF characters…they took the guy who's not even able to fisticuff? Seriously, you have the Black Belt, Yang, Galuf (well, any FFV character can be a Monk but Galuf fits), Sabin, Tifa, Zell, Coral or even (god forbid) Snow and they pick a character that doesn't even have a hand-to-hand attack in the game?

Square wants to keep milking their cow called Final Fantasy XV, NOCTIS is the new lightning so don't be surprised if you see more of him.

These fucking Nips betrayed me!

You know who should be in Tekken other than Noct? Fighting Polygon Team.

What if Noctis comes with a Cup Noodles® helmet?

Come on man.

Mate you should listen to YOURSELF
did you seriously think I was serious

pretending to be retarded is still being retarded
smh, kys tbh fam

Yes.

It would cause too many young men who play smash to turn into traps.

fml

Man, I feel old. Heck, Gon was the first character I ever played in Tekken 3 (The PS1 games in my country aren't exactly legit, so sometimes, you get games where every character is unlocked or an unfinished version of the game..like the first Spider-Man game)

Brb, instapicking Yoyo and spamming marbles. :^)