Tekken 7 Noctis

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

I'm so fucking mad and disappointed

why NOCTIS out of all square characters??

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

he actually likes tekken 7
he actually likes fighting games
WEW LAD

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

It's an ad to sell games. When FF7 remake is going to be a thing expect him in Soul Calibur 6 or some shit.

Aaron Peterson
Aaron Peterson

Yeah, why can't it be someone sexier like Tifa or Kuja?

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

him
By him I meant Cloud.

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

This is like when Cloud got announced for Smash Bros all over again

Lincoln Carter
Lincoln Carter

A better question would be why Cloud was in Smash when FF7 has never been released on a Nintendo platform.

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

LAD
It makes you Brits all sound like homosexuals tbh
hating fighting games
where the fuck do you think you are?

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

How would he even work?

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

The worst part is that it isn't Sabin. Is Noctis just Squeenix's new Lightning now?

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

Fighting games are nigger/spic/muslim tier

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

Holy shit vaan would have been a less gay choice than that.

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

wew lad
lad
not knowing wew lad
/reddit/index.html

James Wood
James Wood

OK…first Akuma, then Geese, and then Noctis? What's next? Fighting Polygon Team?

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

william from nioh

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

literally thinks this is /britpol/
(((alt-kike))) cross posters like you are cancer.
thinks not liking a shit meme is the same thing as not knowing about a shit meme
Ok kiddo.

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

He would be pretty cool in SCIV if that ever gets made.

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

SCVI*

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

At least it's not Lightning.

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

If they made a SCVI they would take 50% off the budget and give it to another project again.

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

Will his alt costume be cup ramen armor?

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

Post the yaoi.

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

For fighting game characters that are liked on both sides of the world there isn't really much to go to. A DoA character like Ayane, Kasumi or Ryu would be perfect but I feel that's very unlikely even with Itagaki gone. I like FFXV so I'm slightly hyped, doesn't stop it from being dumb.

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

None of the fags in this series deserve to fuck her.

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

Should have been 2B.

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

For fighting game characters that are liked on both sides of the world there isn't really much to go to
I'm just pretty surprised since Bamco has the rights to Jojo video games that they didn't add a Jojo character.
But who am I kidding, the only character I truly want it Mokujin.

Nicholas Murphy
Nicholas Murphy

What's the difference?

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

Noctis
Not Kiryu
Not Dante Even though it'd be Donte instead
Not 2B
It's fucking Noctis
You failed me, Harada.

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

There's gonna be a remake soon :^}

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Geese hasn't even been released yet what the fuck? He doesn't even have a release date yet

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

Special move will be tasting a delicious cup of Cup Noodles®

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

I sure love ads in my videogames!

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

He's from the most recent game, it makes sense

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

woulda fit in better as a soul calibur guest character but whatever

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

Random side question, assuming the PC port isn't tainted with Denuvo or just generally a shit port, is FFXV worth while?

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

The final boss is a quick time event.

Chase White
Chase White

Not so much a quick time event as it is just a 'hold button to view footage of a spectacle fighter'. They tried to make Ardyn into some kind of Vergil-lite with his 'similar moveset' but given how gutted and floaty the combat of XV is it's really hard to actually make the fight seem anywhere near fair (to the boss)

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

I strolled into my living room while my roommate was fighting the final boss, he had one hand on the controller pressing a face button, the other was drinking a beer. The whole finale sequence was fucking retarded

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

its not kiryu
>ITS NOT FUCKING KIRYU
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

James Butler
James Butler

Can…can they just not fuck up? Just once?

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

pressing
Clearly he was one of those weirdos who tried to disprove the 'hold button to win' gameplay by pressing the button as if he was actually doing a combo. Tell your roommate he's a faggot.

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

i meant to say "holding down" but i had a retard moment.

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

If the combat in that game was good I'd say the game would actually be pretty good, not 10/10 but maybe 7 or 8/10

Isaac Foster
Isaac Foster

It's not Kiryu or Kenshiro

fucking bullshit

being a homosexual

you have no right to wew anything

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

he looks fun

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

Because Square wants to milk ffxv dry!

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

agreed, plus I got character pass anyway, so no sense bitching

I'll probably keep maining oscar anyway.

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

uses swords

Glad to know that Soul Calibur is definitely dead.

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

Well, we'll only have Soul Calibur as some mobage title or in some Pachinko machine, RIP.

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

The emo boy instead of his beautiful lass as the newest addition to the Tekken roster

DAMN IT HARADA! AT LEAST BRING ANNA WILLIAMS, CHRISTIE MONTEIRO AND JULIA CHANG FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

I'd give Cid the mating press until she passes out from exhaustion tbh

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

Who is Yoshimitsu?

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

(checked)

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

Because he looks like Jin and a bunch of other gayboys with different hair styles so they only had to model new clothes and call it a day?

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

Tifa or Zell would've been better

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

Nobody remembers them, it's all about what's trendy.

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

he looks like he's going to be broken as hell.

John Howard
John Howard

whats that

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

Tifa would have been fucking perfect. She's already a fighter/grappler, not a fucking sword user, she's already got multiple outfits (original outfit, Honey Bee Inn outfit, young Tifa cowboy outfit, AC outfit), and plus she's hot as fuck to boot, and would have been perfect hype for the game every fucking weeb has been clamouring for for two fucking decades, a remake of FF7, instead of reminding everyone that FFXV (nee Versus XIII) finally came out and they've already forgotten because it was shit and bland and the only decent part were the cup noodle commercials.
STATUS EFFECT: SALTY

James Baker
James Baker

dont remind me

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Tifa or Sabin would be nice…

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

This is pretty much only being done because SE wants more copies of 15 to sell isn't it?

They're never going to make the money back spent on advertising it, I don't understand why they try.

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

You're right.. ZOMG
TIFA in Tekken7 will make me try it.. denuvo or not.

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

ZOMG

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

Noctis Louis Castillo

What did he mean by this?

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

(checked)
Cid is the old man. Cindy is his daughter.
Cup Noodles®
(see first attachment)

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

the worst part about this is for such a shocking reveal, he looks so boring and easy to play. 7 already has enough ezmode beginner characters with boring gameplans.
i guess they're trying to appeal to the people who like lars? do those people exist?
i really hope he's not good otherwise every tierwhore will pick him up and next year will be all noctis mirror matches. i guess the good news is that bamco can't nickel and dime us to death if they keep producing dlc that isn't worth buying.
for this sort of character, tifa really would've been the choice to make everyone happy
weebs get an anime character
nostalgiafags get that thing they already know
normalfags get that thing they already know
waifufags get tiddies
tekkenfags get a character who actually makes sense in the game
(((nissin))) is behind it all
we should've fucking known

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

The only good thing about the whole game, and it was a secondary npc.
That speaks volumes about FFXV

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS NEW

Jackson Ross
Jackson Ross

b.b.b.but that was actually a damn good game. Tekken 3 was also a great game. That was 20 years ago

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

zomg

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

Zionist Occupational Multinational Government?
OMG!

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

zomg

Is it the early 00s again? Or have we progressed so far along in time that terms from that era have become quaint, referential slang?

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

Honestly makes more sense than Cloud in SSB4
Also this is my banner at the moment

Jason Taylor
Jason Taylor

a game about cross-franchise fantasy land characters brawling with non-sensical toys-to-life puppeteer hijinks features 3rd party character from fantasy land
martial arts game set in the real world features character from fantasy land
One of these is not as silly as the other.

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

A nintendo game with nintendo characters and characters that have been on Nintendo Systems
A fighting game that included a guest character from a game who's latest entry was a complete trainwreck
You tell me

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

You tell me
K
Solid Snake (Metal Gear NES, Twin Snakes GCN)
Mega Man (lots)
Sonic (lots post Dreamcast)
Cloud (Lots of Final Fantasy games, Cloud specifically appears in Final Fantasy Explorers on 3DS)
I'm telling you third party fantasy land characters fighting first party fantasy land characters in a world inhabited by puppets and toys makes more sense than a fantasy land character showing up in a martial arts game based in the real world

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

Lots of Final Fantasy games
But what ones on a Nintendo system as far as I know there are only two, and they're both the rythym ones
Final Fantasy Explorers on 3DS
Which came out after Cloud became a thing
Also you're forgetting Metal Gear Solid 3D

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

shit sorry forget the part about metal gear solid 3d

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

So because Cloud didn't show up in a "proper" FF game on a Nintendo console he's a less sensible inclusion in Smash Bros than putting Noctis in fucking Tekken?

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

Yes because there is at least a precedent of something similar in Tekken 7
Akuma, a character from a game that recently bombed, just like Noctis, was put in Tekken 7

Isaac James
Isaac James

Might as well throw Yooka-Laylee in too because that game bombed and by your logic that's all that's required for a character to fit in to Tekken.
And YL's moveset will consist entirely of Tai Chi. Whether that makes sense or not doesn't matter, because turning a sword and magic wielding character in to a brawler and grappler is perfectly fine as long as all the games involved are shit.

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

but yooka laylee isn't japanese nor aaa, neither has it been in the same game of any namco characters while both capcom and square have shared games with each other before

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

Why has cloud never gotten his trap costume as an alternate outfit in smash?

Aaron King
Aaron King

It manages to be one of the gayest games ever despite this and some borderline nympho jailbait shoved into your face for a good 20+ hours.

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

Be happy it isn't Lightning.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Bitch please, this was the best girl in the game.

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

I didn't play the game as I have no PS4, but I want to fuck Noctis and that blond friend of his, whatever he is named

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

everyone should play competitive ASSFAGGOTS and CRAPCUNTS with lootboxes

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

That's pretty gay user

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

But those are normalfag tier and I never implied that. Fighting games are still for niggers and other low lifes.

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

are we going to see trap cloud in the remake ?

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

not Kiryu
He's a perfect fit, a lot of Yakuza tunes would make perfect stage music too.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

I'm mostly mad that they didn't reveal a Soul Calibur character. At this point I barely care what out of universe characters they add, design wise he isn't too out of place compared to Lars and Jin.

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Fucking this.

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

Nigger are you ever listening to yourself?
Nintendo has shared games with Capcom and Square before, and Namco fucking worked on Smash Bros 4 to the point where actual Tekken character outfits are unlockable outfits for the Mii fighters.
I understand you made a stupid claim and don't want to admit it was stupid, but come the fuck on.

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

Out of all the FF characters…they took the guy who's not even able to fisticuff? Seriously, you have the Black Belt, Yang, Galuf (well, any FFV character can be a Monk but Galuf fits), Sabin, Tifa, Zell, Coral or even (god forbid) Snow and they pick a character that doesn't even have a hand-to-hand attack in the game?

Adam Stewart
Adam Stewart

Square wants to keep milking their cow called Final Fantasy XV, NOCTIS is the new lightning so don't be surprised if you see more of him.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

Cup Noodle faggot
No Kiryu
”Don’t worry, user. The Japanese love Yakuza, Kiryu will get in for sure.”
These fucking Nips betrayed me!

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

You know who should be in Tekken other than Noct? Fighting Polygon Team.

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

What if Noctis comes with a Cup Noodles® helmet?

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

ZOMG
Come on man.

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

Mate you should listen to YOURSELF
did you seriously think I was serious

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

oh shit i'm btfo
lol i was only pretending to be retarded
pretending to be retarded is still being retarded
smh, kys tbh fam

Hunter Cox
Hunter Cox

Yes.

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

It would cause too many young men who play smash to turn into traps.

Eli Scott
Eli Scott

can't have Gon anymore
get Final Faggot Fifteen
fml

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

Gon was in Tekken 3
Tekken 3 was 20 years ago

Man, I feel old. Heck, Gon was the first character I ever played in Tekken 3 (The PS1 games in my country aren't exactly legit, so sometimes, you get games where every character is unlocked or an unfinished version of the game..like the first Spider-Man game)

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

Ehrgeiz
good
Brb, instapicking Yoyo and spamming marbles. :^)

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

not wanting to go back to a slightly better time

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit