twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek

yes because kid rock will know how to handle the lead water problem in flint

WELL WE WERE TRYING DIFFERENT THINGS

AND WE WERE SMOKIN' FUNNY THINGS

MAAAAAKIN' LOVE OUT BY THE LAKE TO OUR FAAAAAAAVORITE SONG

SIPPIN' WHISKEY OUT THE BOTTLE, NOT THINKIN' BOUT TOMORRAH

SINGIN' SWEET HOME ALABAMA ALL SUMMER LONG

We should run Eminem as meme opposition. The Stans party.

imagine the debate being a rap battle ?

we're venturing into idiocracy territory aren't we ?

Agreed Michigan is fucked anyways so might as well put the better rapper up there

They tried Pic related this year. Didn't work.

It's about the corn-fed Midwestern hoes, fam.

Make his campaign slogan "Lose yourself to the music"

Schwarzenegger, Trump, Steve Harvey. Politics is becoming a goddamn reality show.

Couldn't possibly be worse than whatever other political hacks they have in government already.

About as well as their politicians who created the problem and are currently bungling the problem can handle it.

Explain accelerationism to me? If you elect an idiot or a very overt shill, the proles will pay the price for their incompetence. Next time around the same neoliberals/neoconservatives will come around and say "Gee wasn't that awful?
No more dissent now goyim, elect a Real Politician(TM)"

JUST nuke everything already fampai.

You give the bourgeois everything they want until they choke and end up hanging from a noose.

If you could repeal NHS in UK, the entire country would be on fire within 24 hours.

How does Kid Rock "give the bourgeois what they want" anymore than you'd standard bourgeois shill?

Check this.

It exposes the built-in irrelevance of the democratic process.

There are people on leftypol that belive that we should give all the power and control to the borugeoisie because magic will turn this into communism muh dialectics

More often than not these are the same people who complain about smashies and workers co-ops, because muh dialectics

yup, and they ahve infected leftypol so having a rational thread about praxis is futile

any similarities with a cointelpro operation is just a coincidence tho

ayy lmao

+$5 dollars!

Sure, but anyone with half a brain can see the problems with democracy. I would argue its those that don't that argue for accelerationism. After enduring with an ugly capitalist (Bush, Trump) they will be happy to have a "neat" capitalist (Obama). Moreover, Trump has already been completely paralyzed by the establishment, do you think Bernie wouldn't have been?

If there is a next election, ur 2 slow. Gotta go fast!
[VGTG]

I'd like to imagine accelerationism like a guy speeding at 124 mph and expecting to survive.

Can't do worse than Stabenow

It's more like Willy Wonka in the tunnel.

youtube.com/watch?v=s62msrPjSVY

So by electing more and more ridiculous candidates, you hope to abolish elections entirely and have the deep state assume full control?

Nah, everything they want to do is bad so incompetence is a good thing.

Look at Trump, Obama had the same shit policies but he was respectable so people didn't care. Now people are freaking out about deportation camps and stupid wars in Yemen and shit like that.

Systems of government are much more fragile and deep state not as powerful than you think. So by electing more and more people that disrupt the status quo, you will bring the whole system down.

The deep state is run by people at least as incompetent as Trump.

Ideally the who system will be tarnished so no one cries "muh constitution" and other shit they learned in 2nd grade because its all clearly bullshit and we create a society meant for humans.

This. If the "powers that be" actually knew what the fuck they were doing, Trump would be the same joke candidate he was in 2008, and none of us would even think to question the status quo.

Are you not following the latest news? They have him by the balls. The Russia narrative has been confirmed with Flynn's resignation.

Yup. And in the process they exposed themselves and weakened USA's position.

We'll pay for the wall with the boom to the economy from all the productivity and growth of american weapons manufacturers and military contractors, brilliant!

I miss the days when an obviously corrupt ass politician would do piss all for me, and suck corporate dick while in office. Maybe do a little something, but at least I could sleep well at night knowing that if shit hit the fan they would sweep up some of the mess.
Now, by appointing the sheerly incompetent, I'm even more fucked. They get power and are so fucking stupid they fuck everything up in days.
At least the corrupt assholes wouldn't get me killed or usually fuck shit up more than a little bit.

posadism_irl

Maybe ICP could try for a third-party upset.