Curious about leftist ideals

Hey there leftypol, Trump supporting republican here.

I came here to try to learn a it about the opposition and try to understand why you believe what you believe.

I want to know about why you support things like bigger government, gun control, allowing ILLEGAL immigration, government funded planned parenthood, etc.

I'm not trying to start shit flinging flame-war, I want to try to walk in your shoes for a while and see why you disagree with things I agree with.

Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVNQ13f4qzM
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/11/prin-com.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't forget lads

GG no re

These threads always devolve into a shitfest. Lurk more and then revisit and reconsider your questions.

We don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVNQ13f4qzM

We aren't liberals

/thread

What the fuck else would I think lefty means?

What you're refering to are liberal policies. We are leftists, not liberals.

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/11/prin-com.htm

ahhem
/THREAD

1) We are not supporting Hillary.
2) We see no difference between Hillary and Trump.
3) Liberals (Democrats) aren't Left.

Can you morons stop being retarded at least pin it somewhere on Holla Forums?

Shit-tier understanding of communism, tbh. Lurk moar

Communist. Were communist's.

Anarchists?

O…..kay then.

Why do we even have a fucking sticky if people like you come in here every single day asking the same things?

Lurk more, retard.

We want the workers to democratically own the means of production.

Maybe we need to make the text bolder?
Make it show up when people do the captacha?
Who knows.

Liberals aren't leftists. Although the tern "left" is pretty subjective, the democratic party is barely distinguished from the Republic outside of rhetoric. They don't even make it as soc dems

LEL.
Silly murricans.

There's no liberals here.
You're retarded (what else is new).

"Big Government" is a meaningless buzzword. The American state apparatus is already huge and this is hardly the result of allegedly leftist policies. We don't want the state to grow "bigger" — in fact, the end goal of communism is to have the state wither away. Even moderate left-wingers who support policies such as UBI tend to see it as an opportunity to shrink bureaucracy.

Most of us here actually support gun ownership and do own guns ourselves. Some might also support background checks along with it, but that's pretty much it as far as "control" goes. Also, do know that a lot of historical guns laws that were passed implicitly targeted armed leftists (striking workers, anarchists, black radicals, etc).

As much as we empathize with the plight of poor, vulnerable immigrants looking for better life prospects, we certainly don't support policies whose aim is to flood the labor market with cheap labor in a bid to exert downward pressure on wages.

We do think increased public access to family planning is a good thing not only for the people who directly benefit from it but for society as a whole, but our understanding of reproductive justice is usually more radical — with free healthcare implying free birth control from contraception to abortion.

Not sure what you're trying to say. Of course the end goal of communism is the outright abolition of wage labor, but that doesn't we shouldn't care about wages under capitalism.

doesn't mean*

You're much, much, much closer to Hillary than anyone here is. In fact, if we remove the superficial rethorics of your discourse, especially when it comes to economic and geopolitic policies, we struggle to find any fundamental or significant difference.

First off, we're not liberals. There is a gulf between our beliefs and the beliefs of liberals.

Anarchists and communists are for as small government as possible. Conservatives claim to want smaller government while supporting state intervention in the economy (right-to-work laws, regulating unions, "free trade" agreements), in the private sphere, and in anything else under the all-encompassing aim of "security." See Proudhon, Kropotkin, Chomsky, etc.

We are 'fervently' pro-gun. Disarming the working class leaves them at the mercy of capital.

Illegal immigration under a capitalist economy only serves to undermine domestic labor. We support immigration when there is a great humanitarian crisis, but within reasonable limits. However, the problems posed by immigration would not exist under a different economic system where needs could be better satisfied.

Not really sure about this one. Seems like a liberal cause, but there is perhaps some benefit to having less "accidental babies" in your country.

not really
read the faq, we're against it
As any leftist would say, the personal choice is irrelevant here, since it is the logic of capital that causes economic immigration, not the choices of individuals.
Don't even know what is this kek.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY READ THE FUCKING STICKY

We want smaller government than you do.

No one here wants that.

Hotly contested, but we're not liberals and we hate scabs.

Only thing you'll find a majority agree with, except doing it without a state and perhaps disliking the burger organization Planned Parenthood.

Read the sticky or at least a wikipedia article before posting, if you want to argue with liberals look somewhere else.

I know its not proper but can we line up everybody who made a thread mistaking us for liberals against the wall along with the bourgeoisie?

Guys cmon, at least OP was basically respectful, just answer their questions

Fuck you, we have a sticky.

user, be more understanding, we're a circlejerk of edgelords worshiping dead ideologies, it's only natural that people are more likely to associate the left with Shillary than us.

I know I don't read their stickies when I go to troll /liberty/, so what the hell, you might educate someone

I am being understanding. I understand that people who don't read the sticky before posting deserve to be shot. Just like people who ask for sauce on /a/.

stop selling us short you defeatist prick.

Arm the poor

I fucking hate these graphs. Right-wing politics are inherently authoritarian. Monarchy is the most Far-Right ideology that exists.

A Kalashnikov along with every food stamp, that's my policy.