Only one bullet

Which do you kill and why? How can you claim it's the best objective decision?

No strawpoll since last thread 404'd for it unless it was the gun imagery lol

Line them up side by side and shoot through both of them.

EA has killed more things that I care about. Shoot EA, pistolwhip Ubisoft to death.

There, I just summed up 90% of the replies.

Ubisoft is gonna an hero eventually, they're close even now. EA is too big to naturally die and they actively kill other, better companies the longer they exist. EA is evil, Ubi is just massively incompetent.

EA, because Ubisoft has less financial security and is likelier to close on its own. Plus EA is bigger and has slightly more cancerous practices.

Anyone who doesn't answer EA is just weirdly hung up on one particular Ubisoft issue without any sight of the big picture.

But user, killing yourself is the only true way to win at life… life… life…

EA. Ubisoft is shit but EA is more powerful.
Also if there is only one bullet.

Imagine being this upset.

Why are there so few games that have the pistol roughly in the center of the screen, where it's supposed to be? Is it just the status quo? Is there some strange technical limitation? Is it something to do with the z near clipping plane?

Isn't Vivendi eyeing Ubisoft for a takeover buyout.

EA; because they have killed several IPs and studios that i liked. Ubisoft has siege so i'll let them slide but when that goes under they have my permission to die

It doesn't work. I shot myself once in the head. I just respawned.

Because that would be seen as outdated and unrealistic somehow.

I guess it's because it would obscure what you're looking at.

Shit threads deserve shit replies, user.

I'm sorry. I thought people would want to debate about this.

give EA the bullet and the gun to ubisoft.
Sit back and watch.

I hung myself. Turned out I had an extra life. I don't know if I have more though.

EA will buy a gun with its loads of SPORTS money and use bullet to kill another lesser known and objectively better company or studio while Ubisoft holds the gun backwards and wonders why it won't shoot.

EA. Both make shit games, but EA kills studios and franchises I love.

Shoot EA, then beat Ubisoft to death with EA's corpse. Then rip both their heads off and shit down their necks.

This. Autistic children everywhere.

EA, and fire the shot on the last note of this song.

EA. No question. Then pistolwhip Ubisoft to death.

Or you could just check these dubs.

hahaha well memed though

why?

historically EA had the better games so ubisoft is the company id shoot

Is this a redundant question? It's EA. Hell, EA deserves it more just for killing Westwood.

Wouldn't a more interesting question be, which one would you shoot, knowing the other would continue its shennanigans unabated with tenfold jewry?

Remove EA first. Ubishite is not at the stage yet where they are absorbing other company's for more shekels.

Yes, I know EA is evil, but I hate Ubisoft even more. At least EA half-assed attempts to curb the leftist sjw shit while Ubisoft gives no shits if they're pro-Rapefugee shit pisses everyone off (EA isn't stupid to kill their sports games like Ubi is willing to kill their stuff for leftist agenda).

Can I make the Ubi employees dress up like Rabbids, so I can beat their asses with a baseball bat and brass knuckles while I save the bullet for Ubi's core?

Remove EA, Vivendi will take care of ubisoft

EA defenitely ruined way more titles than its worth
Ubisoft actually backed titles that came to be wonderful

so sure, thread is shit, but can we make it slightly better by getting example and stories with each company?

Myself

ubisoft, EA can theoretically die naturally but ubisoft has a fucking phylactery since they are literally subsidized by the canadian government