Only one bullet

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

Which do you kill and why? How can you claim it's the best objective decision?

No strawpoll since last thread 404'd for it unless it was the gun imagery lol

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

Line them up side by side and shoot through both of them.

William Long
William Long

EA has killed more things that I care about. Shoot EA, pistolwhip Ubisoft to death.

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

duuuurrrrr I would do something that completely goes against the spirit of the question hurr hurr hurr I'm so fucking funny

There, I just summed up 90% of the replies.

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

Ubisoft is gonna an hero eventually, they're close even now. EA is too big to naturally die and they actively kill other, better companies the longer they exist. EA is evil, Ubi is just massively incompetent.

Elijah Brooks
Elijah Brooks

EA, because Ubisoft has less financial security and is likelier to close on its own. Plus EA is bigger and has slightly more cancerous practices.

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

Anyone who doesn't answer EA is just weirdly hung up on one particular Ubisoft issue without any sight of the big picture.

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

But user, killing yourself is the only true way to win at life… life… life…

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

EA. Ubisoft is shit but EA is more powerful.
Also if there is only one bullet.

Ethan Brown
Ethan Brown

Imagine being this upset.

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

Why are there so few games that have the pistol roughly in the center of the screen, where it's supposed to be? Is it just the status quo? Is there some strange technical limitation? Is it something to do with the z near clipping plane?

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

Isn't Vivendi eyeing Ubisoft for a takeover buyout.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

EA; because they have killed several IPs and studios that i liked. Ubisoft has siege so i'll let them slide but when that goes under they have my permission to die

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

It doesn't work. I shot myself once in the head. I just respawned.

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

Because that would be seen as outdated and unrealistic somehow.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

I guess it's because it would obscure what you're looking at.

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

Shit threads deserve shit replies, user.

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

I'm sorry. I thought people would want to debate about this.

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

give EA the bullet and the gun to ubisoft.
Sit back and watch.

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

I hung myself. Turned out I had an extra life. I don't know if I have more though.

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

EA will buy a gun with its loads of SPORTS money and use bullet to kill another lesser known and objectively better company or studio while Ubisoft holds the gun backwards and wonders why it won't shoot.

Colton Campbell
Colton Campbell

EA. Both make shit games, but EA kills studios and franchises I love.

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

Shoot EA, then beat Ubisoft to death with EA's corpse. Then rip both their heads off and shit down their necks.

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

This. Autistic children everywhere.

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

EA, and fire the shot on the last note of this song.

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

EA. No question. Then pistolwhip Ubisoft to death.

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

Or you could just check these dubs.

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

they cooperate to shoot you
hahaha well memed though

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

why?

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

historically EA had the better games so ubisoft is the company id shoot

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

Is this a redundant question? It's EA. Hell, EA deserves it more just for killing Westwood.

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

Wouldn't a more interesting question be, which one would you shoot, knowing the other would continue its shennanigans unabated with tenfold jewry?

James Thomas
James Thomas

Remove EA first. Ubishite is not at the stage yet where they are absorbing other company's for more shekels.

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

Yes, I know EA is evil, but I hate Ubisoft even more. At least EA half-assed attempts to curb the leftist sjw shit while Ubisoft gives no shits if they're pro-Rapefugee shit pisses everyone off (EA isn't stupid to kill their sports games like Ubi is willing to kill their stuff for leftist agenda).

Can I make the Ubi employees dress up like Rabbids, so I can beat their asses with a baseball bat and brass knuckles while I save the bullet for Ubi's core?

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

Remove EA, Vivendi will take care of ubisoft

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

EA defenitely ruined way more titles than its worth
Ubisoft actually backed titles that came to be wonderful

Liam Gomez
Liam Gomez

so sure, thread is shit, but can we make it slightly better by getting example and stories with each company?

Adrian Murphy
Adrian Murphy

Myself

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

ubisoft, EA can theoretically die naturally but ubisoft has a fucking phylactery since they are literally subsidized by the canadian government

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit