4 AM

Losing control?

What video game enemy scared you most as a kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelanchier_alnifolia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dead hand in OOT

Any enemy in the fps segments of Banjo Tooie scared me simply because I didn't want them in my face.

Viewer beware, you're in for a scare

Nothing scared me as a child.

Am I the chosen one?

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I'm full of beer and pizza and pie. Kind of over did it so feeling a little sick.
Watched a silly spoopy movie, was comfy. Didn't get a single trick or treater sadly.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Happy Birthday me.

Darth Sion from KOTOR 2

where the fuck magazine user at

dead hand in ocarina of time

At least you got a bunch of spare candy that you never gave out now.

Happy Birthday.

The mummies scared me more.
What'd you do today?

How goes fam

who dis

Yeah. How goes user

Happy birthday

Happy halloween, Holla Forums did you played any good games lately?

Was your porch light on?

Nah just some edgy fag.

Why do you need to know?

Watched my brother's friend play a tiny bit of alone in the dark on the ps1. The bit at the start with the dogs and whatever that was in the hut scared me so badly I was jumping at shadows walking home.

Ritsu here, just got done downing a bottle of vodka, how was you guys Halloween?

Thanks, but some people seem to still think it's Halloween.

Your bday is halloween?

How goes user

I had full size toblerones sitting around since I got them for xmas last year. Totally forgot I had them

I'm not that much of an idiot

How goes user

samefag

Played a ton more dracula X. Made it to level 5 again. Game is really brutal and i refuse to use continues because it feels like cheating. Got bubsy but i cant play it until christmas. Stole all the butterfingers from my brothers trick or treat bag.

Not much has been happening recently. Work was more of the same, although they had a BBQ since today was halloween. Also only about a third of the people working today had costumes. I ended up deciding not to go through with the nerd costume.

No, November 1st. I thought you understood that it was the next day after midnight.
Hey, you could forget.

Why can't you play til xmas?

What.

Oh thats right. Happy bday then. Getting anything fun?

God fucking dammit, i missed Ritsu night.
Fuck.

Maybe a vidya and a cake. And a dlc costume for my waifu technically.

They have a BBQ every holiday. Last time they had one was on Canada day.

Normally I get a couple dozen. Used to be 50+ every year. My date went okay, though. It was nice. Mostly played Blood after that. Bought it on Steam and set up the BloodGDX port so I could play on my laptop.

I wanted the special edition but i dont have the money right now so im getting it as a christmas present instead. Ive decided that all the games that im getting on release are gonna be the special editions because why not.

Good choice

Had to cover some guy's shift tonight due to him quitting over his car breaking down. Joy.

Can't remember.

I'm starting to think maybe I should buy a few horror games and prepare myself for next halloween. I'm tired of being a pansy when it comes to horror.

I wish they'd do an official remake so we could get modernized controls and stuff. Even just an updated port or something.

because i need to know faggot

decent. had a good night at work. there was a lot of heavy lifting that needed to be done, so being the only young man in the 3rd shift crew, I got to feel really useful.

An old artist pal drew this for me and I can't stop thinking about it, I love it so much.
Me (my OC loli self-insert) on the left. I love Eerie so much!

Not exactly a video game, but the movie Silent Hill gave me reoccurring nightmares for almost five years. The entire thing was terrifying to me, but especially the janitor scene in the bathroom.
I played the Silent Hill games, and oddly they never scared me. I think because when I'm playing live action video games, I'm too focused on the task at hand to be immersed.

How goes user

Are you telling your parents about her?

What are canadian bbqs like? Moose meat?

What'd you do on your date?

Ohhhhhhh. I'm still trying to decide if I want ps4 or swtch for xmas now

Bet he was lying to party on halloween

Just play some games with horror as the theme. Straight horror games can be kinda bad.

The scariest shit for me as a kid was those little kids in Silent Hill that used to bite you in the dick. I used to really enjoy beating them over the head with the lead pipe though.

Start doing fan fiction readings of your writing on kiketube.

Any qts to impress doing that?

How goes user

About what?

No I'm not that autistic.

Went to a friends for a bit. Had to wait for him to get home. His dad was supposed to guard the candy bucket while the rest had a late dinner inside, but he went inside too and went back out just in time to see such chucklefuck making off with not just all the candy, but a plastic halloween cauldron the family had used for giving out candy for two decades or so. Pretty much ruined everyone's night there for a while.

Honestly haven't played much of anything for weeks, other than fucking around in Kirby and the Amazing Mirror earlier today while getting an infusion.

I think it still plays just fine.

Do you want weeb games? Get the ps4. Do you want nintendo games and SMT5? Get a switch.

Meh. Papa gots to get paid.

Had lunch. I apologized for dodging her calls and explained why I did it. She came home with me and I didn't feel as bad after we had sex this time.

It would be nice if it had more modern controls and stuff without needing to jump through hoops. It's from that era where a lot of devs were making questionable decisions on how you control their PC games.

Do you even love her

Fucking little shits. Should have chased him down and showed him what the trick part of trick or treating means.

SMT5 isn't on ps4?

You have kids?

How goes user

Thats nice. She cute brah?

there's a sheboon single mother who's a year or two younger than me but miscegenation is a sin and single mothers are absolutely out of the picture. but the older ladies in the crew loved it.

if magazine user is in the thread

It does have modern controls. I played it perfectly fine on MnK using wasd.

Switch exclusive. Im getting one just for smt5

Bit hard to do when they effectively had a getaway driver on standby.

Only mainline SMT on Sony systems was III. Sony generally get the side-games while the main series is on Nintendo.

Yes, which is why I'm keeping her a secret from my fam.

Nah.

I'm kind of sad that I missed out to play CoC today because my cunt of a grandmother decided at the last second that she wants to live in Florida with my aunt, who's sole purpose in taking her is to get to her bank account because they are all poor drug addicts. It's been a hectic weekend, lucky I was able to get away from home so I didn't have to hear her screaming at my mom about how much of a controlling bitch and piece of shit she is (which my mom is not, maybe a little overbearing but generally kind and helpful) after all the sacrifices that my mom made to help her in her old age. Anyway speaking of Florida, hopefully now that I don't have to take care of her anymore I can go down there to visit my dad and step mom which means I'll just write, play games and get really drunk and high everyday which is pretty much what I do now but at least I won't get bitched for doing it. Plus he has a doggo.

Should clarify I mean "original mainline SMT release". I've heard SMT I and II had a PS1 remake.

I had one phone call at work today that I thought might be worth sharing.
It's like the moment you start living on university grounds, your IQ drops by 100.

Only racemixing that should be allowed is with nips tbh

Why

You sure?

So, I won't be forcibly separated.

Pretty sure I'd know if I had kids.

Smt 1 and 2 do have ps1 releases. They were originally snes games.

i would racemix with an arab tbh

Who is she?

Don't worry, I will. I'm going to buy an expensive microphone to do so. I prefer audiobooks over text myself so I want it to be really good. I need time, though. I have barely anything done at the moment. I'll try to have at least one chapter finished within a month and maybe I will do an unlisted video with my shit mic that I'll link here.

Nice sounds like you win by getting that gas bag out of your life

They would send you to the nut house?

Only if you are a virgin

DAS RITE

Because the only girl you know is one?

Nope. I just like delicious brown and arabs hit the spot of attractive and the right shade of brown.

nips are honorary aryans so it's not really racemixing, only kind of.

Also is that user who was part of some fighting game club here tonight? I ended up downloading BBCF again, and I'm gonna try and learn some shit about the game tomorrow. How fucked am I if the first three characters I wanna learn are Makoto, Hakumen, and Ragna?

I don't know about cute. She's attractive. Cute is more than just looks though, isn't it? How you act and stuff. She has a really nice body.

I had to do tech support at a company and it was awful.
Part fo the education I went through involved doing IT for other students, too. That once led to a conversation where someone was trying to email me something, saw that it was listed as unsent, acknowledged it had not been sent, and then asked me if I had received it.

Too many kids out that could have gotten ran over. Also, the guy that robbed the candy was at least junior high, possibly high school.

Nigger don't fucking remind me.

Atleast you arent learning lyche fei ling. She is my favorite but also one of the most complex.

Or a therapist.

Already posted.

Are you going to do voice acting and add sound effects too?

Only in 2D

DAS RITE

How much money do you make user?

RIP in rest in pieces

I cant do it in 3d too?

The rock band mics are actually legit good and they are cheap. You just need to make a stand for it.

My friend's dad's not the smartest guy around and failed to get the license plate. This happens the one year my friend's mom leaves his dad in charge of candy duty.

It's a shame because we used to have a really good relationship and she turned me on to a lot of things that I like (opera, literature, classic music, history, painting, et al) but she turned into a crazy selfish bitch in the past two years

You need one of those anyway

Delicious brown is only real in 2d

F

Thats what getting old does to you

$50 an hour. If I get enough overtime I can clear $100k a year before taxes and stuff like that. My job still involves a lot of tech support but I guess I can't complain when I get to sit in an office all day and pretend to work.
Just to put that in context, before my parents died, my dad made about $30-$35 an hour. That was enough for a family of 4 to live pretty well out here in the sticks.

I dunno, around here there is a decent bit of delicious brown.

yeah like screaming at someone that has been literally wiping your ass for the past year and a half and had half the house renovated so you could get around in a wheelchair and saying that you are selfish and dont love them…real selfish right there if you ask me

Sup niggas. Do anything spoopy for halloween?

I didn't do shit. Just sat at home and studied. Don't even have any beer. Halloween is over but I should watch Alvin and the Chipmunks meet frankenstein. That movie was so comfy as a kid.

None, I only started getting scared of video games as I got older and realised how kiked they were. How's everyone tonight?

I watched Dead Alive, was pretty good. Also, it's my birthday now.

Damn mr money bags, when you buying a yacht

You mean that one girl?

You've whiped your grandmas butt?

Movie beer and pizza. Super tired now

You are late. How goes user

Nothing like a nice, crispy, late-night chicken sandwich.

Funny thing is there was more valuable stuff to potentially steal out there, namely a radio playing halloween music and some nice outdoor chairs, but they left those. Thinking it was more some dickheads wanting to binge on candy till they made themselves sick.

Friend's family gave me some money to run to the store and see if I could find stuff to replace it. Managed to get all the candy, but no luck on a hugeass cauldron to put it in. Still apparently "saved" their Halloween.

Reminds me of most conversations I have with my mother and sister now. Every time I get into an argument with my sister, she'll start screeching until I stop trying to talk to her, or she'll start punching my arm.

I played through most of silent hill 1.

Not her. Just in general there is alot of tanned asians. Not sure if my parents would even agree with me dating one though since i talk ALOT of shit about non-jap asians and middle easterns.

tired from being fucking comfy? Fuck you rits. I am suffering here.

Happy b-day user. So close to having a spoopy birthday party.

I could go for some Chik-fil-a right about now.

nice. I have all 3 fatal frame games on my ps3. I wish I had time to play them, but my time management skills suck so that's not happening.

Maybe once I get my place fixed up. It's got a lot of problems that should be addressed.

Do you even halloween

As they should

Suffering why

What did you do

Contra or whatever that fuck was that grabbed the helicopter at the end of Contra III.

I didn't do shit either. I don't got that whole community thing around me. Did throw on a freddy kruger movie and scared the crap outta the neighbor.

Probably them big ass snake heads in mm3

nah im talking about my mom, she's had to do it since my grandma stopped walking. ive definately had to clean up her shit a couple of times though.

yeah she tried yelling at me several times in the past few months and i just laughed at her, but im not like my mom i dont put up with any of the manipulative emotional shit i just tell her the fact of the situation and if she doesnt like it too bad

also thank god im an only child

I'm numb. My pointer finger on my right hand is numb at the tip. I can't get feeling into it no matter what I do. Glad I touch type or I wouldn't be able to type all that much.

None of it's my fault. It's just stuff starting to show its age.

Im still a neet so i have time. Rip my comfy life in january

delicious brown too tempting tho

Used to like chik fil a until the peanut oil they cook stuff in stopped agreeing with me.

How old is she that she can get away with acting that immature around you?

Only child master offspring.

How goes anons

If I ever get to the point that someone else has to wipe my ass I better be fucking dead

Filled with pie.

Also I think I'd fucking kill myself if I had a Max-tier sibling.

This

Yeah, from what I know my mom would've been pissed.

I dont think i could live in a house like that.

I could not enjoy my damn halloween because of school. Halloween is great but I haven't had time to enjoy it in a long time.

Getting a job in january?

They use peanut oil?

The fuck did you do to it?

Why not buy a new house?

Just don't marry them

Me too. I had a smores one, you?

my mom actually had a miscarriage with my step dad so god or something must be looking out for me

yeah i plan to do a Hemingway at about 65

I've have had born witness to multiple max tier siblings. You haven't seen anything.

Even worse college

marriage is my goal tho

I bought this one with my wife. I don't want to leave it. It's in a good location too.

16. my parents stopped beating us over dumb shit a long time ago. I think the last time I got beat over anything was when I almost broke my sister's finger while fighting over the remote one day. My mom nearly broke my neck that time.

Blueberry/pigeonberry preserve. Very good.

Theres always next year

Would you ever move your gf into it?

Its your funeral

How'd he go?

Im strong enough to survive the onslaught.

Something like that, at least at the time. I haven't checked back to see if they've changed since finding Cane's. Now that's some good chicken.

I've had a sort of numb spot in the middle of one of my fingers from a really cold winter we had a few years back (by our standards).

Sounds like she could have used more paddling. Anyhow, I'd say it's stupid for a girl to have an apparent punching tantrum at that age, but then again my mother has a tendency to throw one when she doesn't get things her way

If things got serious enough, sure.

Whats a pigeonberry?

Your genes won't be though

For some reason I imagine a "bug butter" scenario there from the name.

My genes are already shit.

These, they don't grow in the east. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelanchier_alnifolia

copped a feel the other night

My mom isn't that much better. I asked her the other day when she was gonna pay me back of all the time I bought fast food for dinner just because I went out driving that day, and she always finds an excuse to not pay me back.

R.I.P in pieces my dude. I'm suffering through that bullshit right now. Also, you think lots of women being in college would make it easier to get a gf. All girls in college suck. The weeb girls are easy to spot however they are too socially awkward for most social interactions.

Oh fuck the best chicken in the damn world. Whenever I go to Vegas I just eat canes every damn day.

Are you brown?

Ay yo user hook me up with a job

Whats it taste like?

On who

holy shit id be in jail for murder if i had a step brother like him, well probably not because i would probably either burn or eviserate the body

paranoid that the FBI was after him and in deteriorating health from being a life long drunk he blew his brains out with a double barrel shotgun that he used all the time for hunting

We have FOUR within somewhat reasonable driving distance where I am. Makes a good meal once or twice a week. Sometimes the employees give me a free meal.

If i wanted all the stds maybe. Fuck that. Im going for a nice religious girl but there are none at my church. Maybe i'll attract one some day.

Whitest motherfucker to ever exist.

Why was the FBI after him? Was he a commie?
Also gimme back my (You)

I can hook you up picking beans for minimum wage, I still know a guy who owns a few fields.

And he shot himself in the back of the head too, right?

free meal? Who's dick do you have to suck to get such a thing?

True. Probably too many coal burners in college. Whatever you do, do not date a jewess. They are all coalburners and probably have AIDS

Kinda like a blueberry.

I wish.

but we wuz all africans n shiiiet once mane

Is it hard work?

Then why bother mixing it with real blueberryes?

Im not that stupid.

I hear it is. I've always had health problems so I never got hired there.

Im an 1/8th portugese so i actually do have a tiny bit of moore in me. i have the body of a portugese man and the face of a german. My body is kinda unnatural when im shirtless

I want a cushy office job, I ain't made for all that

what did hea mean by this

My face doesnt match my body

number 7

Nogs do that for real and fry the flies into patties. Saw it on a docco about swarms.

No, a legit case of making a pollack with oneself's brains.

They aren't the same flavor, just alike and mix well. I didn't make the pie.

My job is kinda cushy if you can get a decent chair, have a fresh drinking, and you're willing to put up with 9 hours of the technically retarded on the phone.

Good luck. It's nice doing 20 minutes of work and fucking around the rest of the day

he wasnt a commie but he did live in cuba for quite some time after ww2

ive heard that before but most people assume it was suicide since both his brother and sister had also killed themselves

Going to bed early, night anons

I'd kill for your job honestly

Makes sense

F

Sure

what should I do tomorrow?

Why are the portugese so hairy anyway? So much fucking hair everywhere.

Been a frequent customer there for a few years (back then the closest location was near the school I was at, about a half hour or more away from where I live now), and I'd also like to think I helped encourage them to open closer locations (which are now thriving) because it annoyed me to have to drive 20-30 minutes for tendies. I mean, it's certainly not every time I've been, but every so often it happens. Makes a nice surprise to have some money set aside for a meal, not have to spend it, and be able to snag some cheap game or animu with it.

Supposedly, each cashier can choose at their discretion one customer per their shift to get a free meal.

What the fuck. I mean, it's coons, and probably the "ghoul tier" kind I'd assume, but still.

Watterson keeps proving oddly in-the-know, as well as prescient of issues we're facing heavily these days.

There's a month of training before you actually start taking phone calls, and there's there's another 3 weeks of training after that to adjust to life on the call floor. You'd probably quit after a few months.

Are you selling and explaining what rocket fuel is to people or are call center bossess/employees this stupid?

recommendation for everyone in the thread.

go to an asian supermarket and buy natto. look up pictures of what the packaging looks like so you can find them easily, because the packaging is always going to be in korean/japanese so you won't be able to just read the box. they're always in the frozen section. just leave it out on the counter for 24 hours to thaw.
it's okay to leave them out of the fridge for a week. after a week they start to ferment even more and become pretty fucking strong. you might like it that way but probably not.
normalfags hate it and make reaction videos screaming like retards, so you know that means it's good.
if you get one of the weird natto that doesn't come with a packet of fish stock, just put a little soy sauce on top instead.

seriously it's my favorite food in the world now, i eat like five a day and make myself sick because they have more calories than you'd think.

i might do the female voices in a pitch a bit higher and i'll definitely do a deep voice for my dada character, but other than that no not really. i want to keep it serious.

It's a little of both really. One of my superiors makes over 9000 jokes and got McDonald happy meals just because it was Mario, so anyone can be decent at this job.

Got 3 days off work, took a laxative tablet last night, then I get to drink 4L of laxative solution over the next 24h in the morning. Fun

I fucking hate getting that shit done. That you colitus user?

Isnt "over 9000" jokes like nearly as old as the inernet?

Ive done it 3 times. After the 2nd its not so bad.

Nah, it aint me. Ive had my share of colonoscopies already.

Now you understand. I never understood people who reference old memes anyway.

It could be worse. It could be 15 year old obscure 4chan memes from back in the day that even you forgot about like long cat

I'd suspect that a lot of early western imageboard jokes stemmed from SA humor, given how those that joined moots exile made up the initial posterbase of halfchan over a decade back.

Going to bed. See you guys next thread.

Heading to bed too. Nightm

night

I ordered food from internet and thinking it would be too small I ordered two of them. They turned out to be gigantic however and I have trouble eating them now. I don't feel like just throwing out them too, I mean I paid for them