4 AM

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

Losing control?

What video game enemy scared you most as a kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelanchier_alnifolia

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

Dead hand in OOT

Bentley Turner
Bentley Turner

Any enemy in the fps segments of Banjo Tooie scared me simply because I didn't want them in my face.

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

Viewer beware, you're in for a scare

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

Nothing scared me as a child.

Am I the chosen one?

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I'm full of beer and pizza and pie. Kind of over did it so feeling a little sick.
Watched a silly spoopy movie, was comfy. Didn't get a single trick or treater sadly.

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Happy Birthday me.

Darth Sion from KOTOR 2

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

where the fuck magazine user at

dead hand in ocarina of time

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

Didn't get a single trick or treater sadly.
At least you got a bunch of spare candy that you never gave out now.
Happy Birthday.

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

The mummies scared me more.
What'd you do today?

How goes fam

who dis

Yeah. How goes user

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

Happy birthday

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Happy halloween, Holla Forums did you played any good games lately?

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

Didn't get a single trick or treater sadly.
Was your porch light on?

Nah just some edgy fag.

where the fuck magazine user at
Why do you need to know?

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

scared you most as a kid?
Watched my brother's friend play a tiny bit of alone in the dark on the ps1. The bit at the start with the dogs and whatever that was in the hut scared me so badly I was jumping at shadows walking home.

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

Ritsu here, just got done downing a bottle of vodka, how was you guys Halloween?

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

Thanks, but some people seem to still think it's Halloween.

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

Your bday is halloween?

How goes user

I had full size toblerones sitting around since I got them for xmas last year. Totally forgot I had them

I'm not that much of an idiot

How goes user

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

samefag

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

Played a ton more dracula X. Made it to level 5 again. Game is really brutal and i refuse to use continues because it feels like cheating. Got bubsy but i cant play it until christmas. Stole all the butterfingers from my brothers trick or treat bag.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

Not much has been happening recently. Work was more of the same, although they had a BBQ since today was halloween. Also only about a third of the people working today had costumes. I ended up deciding not to go through with the nerd costume.

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

Your bday is halloween?
No, November 1st. I thought you understood that it was the next day after midnight.
I'm not that much of an idiot
Hey, you could forget.

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

Why can't you play til xmas?

BBQ
halloween
What.

Oh thats right. Happy bday then. Getting anything fun?

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

God fucking dammit, i missed Ritsu night.
Fuck.

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

Getting anything fun?
Maybe a vidya and a cake. And a dlc costume for my waifu technically.

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

They have a BBQ every holiday. Last time they had one was on Canada day.

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

made a batch of cookies yesterday to hand out
not a single kid came by because it was cold and pouring rain
Normally I get a couple dozen. Used to be 50+ every year. My date went okay, though. It was nice. Mostly played Blood after that. Bought it on Steam and set up the BloodGDX port so I could play on my laptop.

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

I wanted the special edition but i dont have the money right now so im getting it as a christmas present instead. Ive decided that all the games that im getting on release are gonna be the special editions because why not.

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

blood
Good choice

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

Had to cover some guy's shift tonight due to him quitting over his car breaking down. Joy.

Can't remember.

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

I'm starting to think maybe I should buy a few horror games and prepare myself for next halloween. I'm tired of being a pansy when it comes to horror.

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

I wish they'd do an official remake so we could get modernized controls and stuff. Even just an updated port or something.

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

because i need to know faggot
decent. had a good night at work. there was a lot of heavy lifting that needed to be done, so being the only young man in the 3rd shift crew, I got to feel really useful.

Noah Parker
Noah Parker

An old artist pal drew this for me and I can't stop thinking about it, I love it so much.
Me (my OC loli self-insert) on the left. I love Eerie so much!

Not exactly a video game, but the movie Silent Hill gave me reoccurring nightmares for almost five years. The entire thing was terrifying to me, but especially the janitor scene in the bathroom.
I played the Silent Hill games, and oddly they never scared me. I think because when I'm playing live action video games, I'm too focused on the task at hand to be immersed.

Christopher Mitchell
Christopher Mitchell

How goes user

Are you telling your parents about her?

What are canadian bbqs like? Moose meat?

What'd you do on your date?

Ohhhhhhh. I'm still trying to decide if I want ps4 or swtch for xmas now

Bet he was lying to party on halloween

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

Just play some games with horror as the theme. Straight horror games can be kinda bad.

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

The scariest shit for me as a kid was those little kids in Silent Hill that used to bite you in the dick. I used to really enjoy beating them over the head with the lead pipe though.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

Start doing fan fiction readings of your writing on kiketube.

Any qts to impress doing that?

How goes user

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

because i need to know faggot
About what?

Are you telling your parents about her?
No I'm not that autistic.

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

Went to a friends for a bit. Had to wait for him to get home. His dad was supposed to guard the candy bucket while the rest had a late dinner inside, but he went inside too and went back out just in time to see such chucklefuck making off with not just all the candy, but a plastic halloween cauldron the family had used for giving out candy for two decades or so. Pretty much ruined everyone's night there for a while.

Honestly haven't played much of anything for weeks, other than fucking around in Kirby and the Amazing Mirror earlier today while getting an infusion.

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

I think it still plays just fine.
Do you want weeb games? Get the ps4. Do you want nintendo games and SMT5? Get a switch.

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

Meh. Papa gots to get paid.

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

What'd you do on your date?
Had lunch. I apologized for dodging her calls and explained why I did it. She came home with me and I didn't feel as bad after we had sex this time.
It would be nice if it had more modern controls and stuff without needing to jump through hoops. It's from that era where a lot of devs were making questionable decisions on how you control their PC games.

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

Do you even love her

Fucking little shits. Should have chased him down and showed him what the trick part of trick or treating means.

SMT5 isn't on ps4?

You have kids?

How goes user

Thats nice. She cute brah?

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

there's a sheboon single mother who's a year or two younger than me but miscegenation is a sin and single mothers are absolutely out of the picture. but the older ladies in the crew loved it.
if magazine user is in the thread

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

It does have modern controls. I played it perfectly fine on MnK using wasd.
Switch exclusive. Im getting one just for smt5

Ethan Thompson
Ethan Thompson

Bit hard to do when they effectively had a getaway driver on standby.

Only mainline SMT on Sony systems was III. Sony generally get the side-games while the main series is on Nintendo.

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

Do you even love her
Yes, which is why I'm keeping her a secret from my fam.

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

Nah.

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

I'm kind of sad that I missed out to play CoC today because my cunt of a grandmother decided at the last second that she wants to live in Florida with my aunt, who's sole purpose in taking her is to get to her bank account because they are all poor drug addicts. It's been a hectic weekend, lucky I was able to get away from home so I didn't have to hear her screaming at my mom about how much of a controlling bitch and piece of shit she is (which my mom is not, maybe a little overbearing but generally kind and helpful) after all the sacrifices that my mom made to help her in her old age. Anyway speaking of Florida, hopefully now that I don't have to take care of her anymore I can go down there to visit my dad and step mom which means I'll just write, play games and get really drunk and high everyday which is pretty much what I do now but at least I won't get bitched for doing it. Plus he has a doggo.

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

Only mainline SMT on Sony systems was III. Sony generally get the side-games while the main series is on Nintendo.
Should clarify I mean "original mainline SMT release". I've heard SMT I and II had a PS1 remake.

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

I had one phone call at work today that I thought might be worth sharing.
guy calls it saying he has no internet
look into it for him, turns out there's a power outage in his area
usually with outages, we're given an estimated time that we have to tell the customer
in this case, it's around 4 hours
the customer asks "can you make the outage shorter?"
explain to him that I can't do that, he'll just simply have to wait until the outage is fixed
he says "but I got a university project due at 12:00"
tell him again "I can't make a power outage shorter"
he asks to speak to a manager
while waiting to contact a manager, he just hangs up
It's like the moment you start living on university grounds, your IQ drops by 100.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

Only racemixing that should be allowed is with nips tbh

not having a movie car chase scene over candy

Why

You sure?

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

So, I won't be forcibly separated.

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

Pretty sure I'd know if I had kids.

Xavier Rogers
Xavier Rogers

Only racemixing that should be allowed is with nips tbh

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

Smt 1 and 2 do have ps1 releases. They were originally snes games.
i would racemix with an arab tbh

Charles Jones
Charles Jones

Who is she?
Don't worry, I will. I'm going to buy an expensive microphone to do so. I prefer audiobooks over text myself so I want it to be really good. I need time, though. I have barely anything done at the moment. I'll try to have at least one chapter finished within a month and maybe I will do an unlisted video with my shit mic that I'll link here.

Samuel White
Samuel White

Nice sounds like you win by getting that gas bag out of your life

They would send you to the nut house?

Only if you are a virgin

DAS RITE

Because the only girl you know is one?

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

Nope. I just like delicious brown and arabs hit the spot of attractive and the right shade of brown.

William Torres
William Torres

nips are honorary aryans so it's not really racemixing, only kind of.

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

Also is that user who was part of some fighting game club here tonight? I ended up downloading BBCF again, and I'm gonna try and learn some shit about the game tomorrow. How fucked am I if the first three characters I wanna learn are Makoto, Hakumen, and Ragna?

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

I don't know about cute. She's attractive. Cute is more than just looks though, isn't it? How you act and stuff. She has a really nice body.
I had to do tech support at a company and it was awful.
Hey user my phone won't send email, how do I fix it?
Well I would have to look at it to kn-
Jeez I thought you were supposed to be good at this stuff
Part fo the education I went through involved doing IT for other students, too. That once led to a conversation where someone was trying to email me something, saw that it was listed as unsent, acknowledged it had not been sent, and then asked me if I had received it.

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

Too many kids out that could have gotten ran over. Also, the guy that robbed the candy was at least junior high, possibly high school.

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

Nigger don't fucking remind me.

Josiah Ramirez
Josiah Ramirez

Atleast you arent learning lyche fei ling. She is my favorite but also one of the most complex.

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

Or a therapist.

Already posted.

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

Are you going to do voice acting and add sound effects too?

Only in 2D

DAS RITE

How much money do you make user?

RIP in rest in pieces

not getting his plate
not reporting it as a hit and run on your car
not getting his info when they catch him
not burning down his house, raping his mother, and making him wish he had never fucked with you

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

I cant do it in 3d too?
The rock band mics are actually legit good and they are cheap. You just need to make a stand for it.

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

My friend's dad's not the smartest guy around and failed to get the license plate. This happens the one year my friend's mom leaves his dad in charge of candy duty.

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

It's a shame because we used to have a really good relationship and she turned me on to a lot of things that I like (opera, literature, classic music, history, painting, et al) but she turned into a crazy selfish bitch in the past two years

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

You need one of those anyway

Delicious brown is only real in 2d

F

Thats what getting old does to you

Nathaniel Perez
Nathaniel Perez

$50 an hour. If I get enough overtime I can clear $100k a year before taxes and stuff like that. My job still involves a lot of tech support but I guess I can't complain when I get to sit in an office all day and pretend to work.
Just to put that in context, before my parents died, my dad made about $30-$35 an hour. That was enough for a family of 4 to live pretty well out here in the sticks.

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

I dunno, around here there is a decent bit of delicious brown.

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

yeah like screaming at someone that has been literally wiping your ass for the past year and a half and had half the house renovated so you could get around in a wheelchair and saying that you are selfish and dont love them…real selfish right there if you ask me

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

Sup niggas. Do anything spoopy for halloween?

I didn't do shit. Just sat at home and studied. Don't even have any beer. Halloween is over but I should watch Alvin and the Chipmunks meet frankenstein. That movie was so comfy as a kid.

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

None, I only started getting scared of video games as I got older and realised how kiked they were. How's everyone tonight?

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

Do anything spoopy for halloween?
I watched Dead Alive, was pretty good. Also, it's my birthday now.

David Perry
David Perry

Damn mr money bags, when you buying a yacht

You mean that one girl?

You've whiped your grandmas butt?

Movie beer and pizza. Super tired now

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

You are late. How goes user

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

Nothing like a nice, crispy, late-night chicken sandwich.

Funny thing is there was more valuable stuff to potentially steal out there, namely a radio playing halloween music and some nice outdoor chairs, but they left those. Thinking it was more some dickheads wanting to binge on candy till they made themselves sick.

Friend's family gave me some money to run to the store and see if I could find stuff to replace it. Managed to get all the candy, but no luck on a hugeass cauldron to put it in. Still apparently "saved" their Halloween.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

but she turned into a crazy selfish bitch in the past two years
Reminds me of most conversations I have with my mother and sister now. Every time I get into an argument with my sister, she'll start screeching until I stop trying to talk to her, or she'll start punching my arm.

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

I played through most of silent hill 1.
Not her. Just in general there is alot of tanned asians. Not sure if my parents would even agree with me dating one though since i talk ALOT of shit about non-jap asians and middle easterns.

Jordan White
Jordan White

tired from being fucking comfy? Fuck you rits. I am suffering here.

Happy b-day user. So close to having a spoopy birthday party.

ate-night chicken sandwich
I could go for some Chik-fil-a right about now.

nice. I have all 3 fatal frame games on my ps3. I wish I had time to play them, but my time management skills suck so that's not happening.

Zachary Kelly
Zachary Kelly

Maybe once I get my place fixed up. It's got a lot of problems that should be addressed.

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

not putting all the candy in your pants so that kids have to reach in to get it
Do you even halloween

As they should

Suffering why

What did you do

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

Contra or whatever that fuck was that grabbed the helicopter at the end of Contra III.
I didn't do shit either. I don't got that whole community thing around me. Did throw on a freddy kruger movie and scared the crap outta the neighbor.

Colton King
Colton King

Probably them big ass snake heads in mm3

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

nah im talking about my mom, she's had to do it since my grandma stopped walking. ive definately had to clean up her shit a couple of times though.

yeah she tried yelling at me several times in the past few months and i just laughed at her, but im not like my mom i dont put up with any of the manipulative emotional shit i just tell her the fact of the situation and if she doesnt like it too bad

also thank god im an only child

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

I'm numb. My pointer finger on my right hand is numb at the tip. I can't get feeling into it no matter what I do. Glad I touch type or I wouldn't be able to type all that much.

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

None of it's my fault. It's just stuff starting to show its age.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

Im still a neet so i have time. Rip my comfy life in january
delicious brown too tempting tho

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

Used to like chik fil a until the peanut oil they cook stuff in stopped agreeing with me.

How old is she that she can get away with acting that immature around you?

Only child master offspring.

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

How goes anons

If I ever get to the point that someone else has to wipe my ass I better be fucking dead

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

Filled with pie.

Jeremiah Kelly
Jeremiah Kelly

Also I think I'd fucking kill myself if I had a Max-tier sibling.

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

This

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

So close to having a spoopy birthday party.
Yeah, from what I know my mom would've been pissed.

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

max stories
I dont think i could live in a house like that.

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

suffering why
I could not enjoy my damn halloween because of school. Halloween is great but I haven't had time to enjoy it in a long time.

Getting a job in january?

They use peanut oil?

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

The fuck did you do to it?

Why not buy a new house?

Just don't marry them

Me too. I had a smores one, you?

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

my mom actually had a miscarriage with my step dad so god or something must be looking out for me

yeah i plan to do a Hemingway at about 65

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

I've have had born witness to multiple max tier siblings. You haven't seen anything.

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

Even worse college
marriage is my goal tho

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

I bought this one with my wife. I don't want to leave it. It's in a good location too.

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

How old is she that she can get away with acting that immature around you?
16. my parents stopped beating us over dumb shit a long time ago. I think the last time I got beat over anything was when I almost broke my sister's finger while fighting over the remote one day. My mom nearly broke my neck that time.

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

Blueberry/pigeonberry preserve. Very good.

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

Theres always next year

Would you ever move your gf into it?

Its your funeral

How'd he go?

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

Im strong enough to survive the onslaught.

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

Something like that, at least at the time. I haven't checked back to see if they've changed since finding Cane's. Now that's some good chicken.

I've had a sort of numb spot in the middle of one of my fingers from a really cold winter we had a few years back (by our standards).

Sounds like she could have used more paddling. Anyhow, I'd say it's stupid for a girl to have an apparent punching tantrum at that age, but then again my mother has a tendency to throw one when she doesn't get things her way

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

If things got serious enough, sure.

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

Whats a pigeonberry?

Your genes won't be though

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

Pigeonberry
For some reason I imagine a "bug butter" scenario there from the name.

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

My genes are already shit.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

These, they don't grow in the east. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelanchier_alnifolia

Brayden James
Brayden James

copped a feel the other night

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

but then again my mother has a tendency to throw one when she doesn't get things her way
My mom isn't that much better. I asked her the other day when she was gonna pay me back of all the time I bought fast food for dinner just because I went out driving that day, and she always finds an excuse to not pay me back.

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

R.I.P in pieces my dude. I'm suffering through that bullshit right now. Also, you think lots of women being in college would make it easier to get a gf. All girls in college suck. The weeb girls are easy to spot however they are too socially awkward for most social interactions.

raising canes
Oh fuck the best chicken in the damn world. Whenever I go to Vegas I just eat canes every damn day.

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

Are you brown?

Ay yo user hook me up with a job

Whats it taste like?

On who

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

holy shit id be in jail for murder if i had a step brother like him, well probably not because i would probably either burn or eviserate the body

13710901d
paranoid that the FBI was after him and in deteriorating health from being a life long drunk he blew his brains out with a double barrel shotgun that he used all the time for hunting

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

A Fucking Leaf

We have FOUR within somewhat reasonable driving distance where I am. Makes a good meal once or twice a week. Sometimes the employees give me a free meal.

Andrew Moore
Andrew Moore

college GF
If i wanted all the stds maybe. Fuck that. Im going for a nice religious girl but there are none at my church. Maybe i'll attract one some day.
Whitest motherfucker to ever exist.

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Why was the FBI after him? Was he a commie?
Also gimme back my (You)

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

I can hook you up picking beans for minimum wage, I still know a guy who owns a few fields.

Christopher Reyes
Christopher Reyes

doubled barrell shotgun
And he shot himself in the back of the head too, right?

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

free meal? Who's dick do you have to suck to get such a thing?

True. Probably too many coal burners in college. Whatever you do, do not date a jewess. They are all coalburners and probably have AIDS

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

Kinda like a blueberry.
I wish.

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

but we wuz all africans n shiiiet once mane

Is it hard work?

Then why bother mixing it with real blueberryes?

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

dating a jew
Im not that stupid.

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

I hear it is. I've always had health problems so I never got hired there.

James Price
James Price

Im an 1/8th portugese so i actually do have a tiny bit of moore in me. i have the body of a portugese man and the face of a german. My body is kinda unnatural when im shirtless

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

I want a cushy office job, I ain't made for all that

i have the body of a portugese man and the face of a german. My body is kinda unnatural when im shirtless
what did hea mean by this

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

My face doesnt match my body

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

number 7

John Richardson
John Richardson

that comic
Nogs do that for real and fry the flies into patties. Saw it on a docco about swarms.

Jacob Barnes
Jacob Barnes

No, a legit case of making a pollack with oneself's brains.
They aren't the same flavor, just alike and mix well. I didn't make the pie.

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

I want a cushy office job, I ain't made for all that
My job is kinda cushy if you can get a decent chair, have a fresh drinking, and you're willing to put up with 9 hours of the technically retarded on the phone.

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

Good luck. It's nice doing 20 minutes of work and fucking around the rest of the day

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

he wasnt a commie but he did live in cuba for quite some time after ww2

ive heard that before but most people assume it was suicide since both his brother and sister had also killed themselves

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

Going to bed early, night anons

I'd kill for your job honestly

Makes sense

F

cuba
not a commie
Sure

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

what should I do tomorrow?
play some more AC5
learn more about Tekken and/or BB
go out any buy more snacks
buy more vidya and continue to make my backlog bigger

John Taylor
John Taylor

Why are the portugese so hairy anyway? So much fucking hair everywhere.

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Been a frequent customer there for a few years (back then the closest location was near the school I was at, about a half hour or more away from where I live now), and I'd also like to think I helped encourage them to open closer locations (which are now thriving) because it annoyed me to have to drive 20-30 minutes for tendies. I mean, it's certainly not every time I've been, but every so often it happens. Makes a nice surprise to have some money set aside for a meal, not have to spend it, and be able to snag some cheap game or animu with it.

Supposedly, each cashier can choose at their discretion one customer per their shift to get a free meal.

What the fuck. I mean, it's coons, and probably the "ghoul tier" kind I'd assume, but still.

Watterson keeps proving oddly in-the-know, as well as prescient of issues we're facing heavily these days.

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

There's a month of training before you actually start taking phone calls, and there's there's another 3 weeks of training after that to adjust to life on the call floor. You'd probably quit after a few months.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

5 weeks of training
Are you selling and explaining what rocket fuel is to people or are call center bossess/employees this stupid?

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

recommendation for everyone in the thread.

go to an asian supermarket and buy natto. look up pictures of what the packaging looks like so you can find them easily, because the packaging is always going to be in korean/japanese so you won't be able to just read the box. they're always in the frozen section. just leave it out on the counter for 24 hours to thaw.
it's okay to leave them out of the fridge for a week. after a week they start to ferment even more and become pretty fucking strong. you might like it that way but probably not.
normalfags hate it and make reaction videos screaming like retards, so you know that means it's good.
if you get one of the weird natto that doesn't come with a packet of fish stock, just put a little soy sauce on top instead.

seriously it's my favorite food in the world now, i eat like five a day and make myself sick because they have more calories than you'd think.

i might do the female voices in a pitch a bit higher and i'll definitely do a deep voice for my dada character, but other than that no not really. i want to keep it serious.

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

It's a little of both really. One of my superiors makes over 9000 jokes and got McDonald happy meals just because it was Mario, so anyone can be decent at this job.

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

tfw colonoscopy on the 2nd

Got 3 days off work, took a laxative tablet last night, then I get to drink 4L of laxative solution over the next 24h in the morning. Fun

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

I fucking hate getting that shit done. That you colitus user?

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

Isnt "over 9000" jokes like nearly as old as the inernet?
Ive done it 3 times. After the 2nd its not so bad.

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

Nah, it aint me. Ive had my share of colonoscopies already.

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

Isnt "over 9000" jokes like nearly as old as the inernet?
Now you understand. I never understood people who reference old memes anyway.

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

It could be worse. It could be 15 year old obscure 4chan memes from back in the day that even you forgot about like long cat

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

I'd suspect that a lot of early western imageboard jokes stemmed from SA humor, given how those that joined moots exile made up the initial posterbase of halfchan over a decade back.

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

Going to bed. See you guys next thread.

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

Heading to bed too. Nightm

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

night

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

I ordered food from internet and thinking it would be too small I ordered two of them. They turned out to be gigantic however and I have trouble eating them now. I don't feel like just throwing out them too, I mean I paid for them

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit