Wtf misogyny

wtf misogyny

d

WTF M AN

i dont like female
i dont play video games
i play video gays

white men probably designed whatever that dumb game is

Durgesh is the superior pedo-preventer. Beats the hell out of child rapists. Good man.

gordon.. u gota impregnate all the women now gordon….
the magnetic fielde is down gordon
u gotta cum inside every woman in the faciltiy yy now fgorodn
gotta spread the speed gordy
gordy I'm SMOKING WEED gordy, gordy u have 2 go to green forest the combines r coming and they are going to smok all the weedd if u dont stop them,

I think he did it for the lulz bc marriage at young ages at least used to be common in India

um…. gordron we are experiencing major malfunctions… you must HJSDGHDSTGADSJHGASDJH AHH!!! WOOO!!!! half life 1 sex half life 1 sex half life 1 sex Free

wtfdubs

SJWs and feminists are making our video games gay!!

Wow.. The future of Video Gaming is looking bright..

god damn captcha

wow gordon… the textures are realistic.. you can feel my pores gordon.. you can feel my skin pores gordon..

u

gordan…. this ism my daughter alyx gordan…. u must breed with my daughter gordan, u gotta bredd the black out of her gorden freeeman

gordfon… do not look. this is my daughter lice vance

Preview of Half Life: System Shock 3

gordon………..

woaphl…. my desk

hey

Gordon… QUICK the magnetique field is down gordy… *burṕ*… QUICK get to the woman GORDON IS TIME TO IMPREGGO!!!
gordon… noclip into theire crotch look into the crotch gordon…. u can see it right? FULLY ModeLED VAGOINA gordo

u must enter the planting chambr where dey grow the weed and insrt the weed crystal in2 the device b4 the comine come and smoke all the weed in black mesa gordan

GORDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

gordon.. do not go outside… the Combine will find you.. gordon the Weed is going to be taken…

great ur neighbor gordon

play the roulette gordon

scuk the penis gordon

oh no gordan u have 2 stop the military from nuking black mesa and blowing up all the weed gordy freeman, the military are trying 2 nuke the mesa because u put the crystal meth into the device gordan help

gordon.. we have infused these medkits with Mairjuana.. do not use i situations where not Handy.. The weed will be Technological advance combine..

gondon put the fire out of urself gordon

They're waiting for you Gordon

do this with me gordon

wantch the news godon the new channel watch it gordons

walk your dog gordons do take the dog outside for an walk gordon

Absolutely nu-vee-tier.

buy my game gordon

celebrate the girft of life groudon please do it for me godon, happy birthday gordon

wow.. gordon look at my new Girlfriend.. woah… Advanced Technology!!! only capble with linux gordon.. the free alternative to windows…

ban gay mexicans gordon

hey gordan fereman its me barnby from the new hjitman game by ubisoft gordan u need to help me stealth ill all the combine and 2 take the cp uniform gordan, im hitman baney gordan and i garrot wirte the CP and take his uniform

release bannerlod gordon you have to release the game, mountain blade: bonerlord for the PC gaming sysm gordon do iT!!!!!!!

run through the jungle gordon

golrdon no…!!!!! that is not Acceptable to terms of humans!!!

gordon u ahve to transsexual gorden do it becaome a trannysex to infilture the comebone

Hi Gordon, it's me Eli Vance

wow gordon.. check out these new androids brought in from japan.. they are Female Marines built from Black Mesa technology..

Pick up that can Gordon Frickman… haha…. he dont even know what we do with the cans… haha… he pick them up and he dont know what we do… welll…. We melt up the cans and turn them into pure metal… and then we use the metal to build ultra big impenetrable DYSON SPHERES… the DYSON SPHERES ARE MADE OUT OF CANS… gordy doesnt know haha pick up that canne

grdn h8urry now that thbne aliens are invading the price of gold is going 2 go up[ cause the stock market is going 2 crash u must hurry and buy gold quickly gordne

Gordon.. It is me.. Eli vance.. Except from the past.. do not have the sex with my daughter gordon.. we cant just say whatever we want on the internet gordon.. we have to unlearn racism, gordon..

haha gordon look at my house inminecraft hey check out my minecraft house it's my minecraft hou gordon look

gordon….

WOAH EY GORDON I'M WALKIN' ERE

GORDON FREEMAN STOP PICKING UP THE CANS AND PUTTING IN THE COMBINE TRASH…. JUST PERSONALLY GIVE EACH CAN TO ME GORDON… WE WILL MELT UP EACH CAN AND TURN THEM INTO PURE METAL AND WE ARE GONNA BUILD MILLIONS OF BOREALISES AND THEN WE ARE GONNA USE EACH BOREALISES TO DENT THE FUCK OUTTA THE CAN DYSON SPHERE GORDON

gordan u must hurry to iunfiltare the combine mega sphere there is a machine there gordan thje bit coing miner gordan they are taking my bitcoin gordfan they are creating a massive botnet gordan, the combines are goiung to mine all of earths bitcoin gorden

play gitler in tretris gordon to win you have to defite the combine dictator doctor hitler breen and beat him to save

welcome to Xen, Gordon

Are you having fun OP?

get out

gordon take the prototype weapon and first person kill yourself goron

gordon.. we must learn how to use free software, gordon.. we must lkearn how to use free alternatives to closed source programs gordon….

gordon… the dyson sphere is a giant swastika… is a dyson swastika gordon… adolf hitler is the leader of the combine…!!!!

gordon u havte to kaoroka and dance the new mario odessy song gordon do that and your redy for the next leval gordon - alex johns

Gordon, it's me Kleiner…

Don't worry, I'll handle this

GORDON ITS ME GMAN!! GORDON WTF IM SHAPE SHIFTING AHHHHHHHHHH GORDON MY BODY IS CHANGING GORDO–A HAHHHH RISE ANS shie

grodn u have to glamour ur final fatasy carcature to my likeing gordon use the galzmour prism to make ur character look al ike good gordon

gordon!!! it's the kkk!!!!! run!!!

I turned myself into a boat girl morty freeman

goirdn youn have to sex a trap but remian straight gordon u have to do it fuck a trap as straight

gordna u have to summon ur persona 2 destroy the dyston sphere gord. u must take the neutral route and save humanitry femman

grodn be parapelgiac

GGGGGGGGGGGOOOORRRRRRRDDDDDOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN RRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

haha gordon u hagot to win the jeopardy the combine have put the earth ecosystem to hall and our lives are in jeopardy gordon u have to answer the quize destroy dyson

gordon… we did it…

this, godron, is tachibana hibiki from symphogear
say something nice to her gordon!!

what have you done gordon….

simply epic

gordon!!! it's the kkk!!!!! run!!!>>13705727
ownef haha!!!

you are too young to watch this Gordon

its me gordon
barney from black mesa
ive got some women
i need you to cum inside of
to keep city 17 populated

mmm..those abs

This thread is super interesting.

Gordon!!! Do not look!!! combine secrets afoot..

Take a look at this, Gordon.

gordon you dont understand bitcoin is rising the price is rising if the combine mine all of the bitcoin i will lose my fortune please gordon please retrieve my bitcoin so i can buy drugs on the silk road gordon hurry

Gordon. We will forgive all your actions if you join the combine. I need you Gordon. I need you on my team. Your can picking skills are unmatchable. This is why we came to earth. We came to earth to join the new gold rush of can picking. There's so much cans waiting to be picked Gordon. Just join us, we will build the biggest dyshon sphere in the galaxy with these cans Gordon. You can also impregnate all the combine sluts inside the dyson sphere. How about impregnating the dyson sphere itself Gordon. OwO

Thanks man you saved my day