i dont like female
i dont play video games
i play video gays

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

white men probably designed whatever that dumb game is

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

Durgesh is the superior pedo-preventer. Beats the hell out of child rapists. Good man.

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

gordon.. u gota impregnate all the women now gordon….
the magnetic fielde is down gordon
u gotta cum inside every woman in the faciltiy yy now fgorodn
gotta spread the speed gordy
gordy I'm SMOKING WEED gordy, gordy u have 2 go to green forest the combines r coming and they are going to smok all the weedd if u dont stop them,

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

I think he did it for the lulz bc marriage at young ages at least used to be common in India

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

um…. gordron we are experiencing major malfunctions… you must HJSDGHDSTGADSJHGASDJH AHH!!! WOOO!!!! half life 1 sex half life 1 sex half life 1 sex Free

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

wtfdubs

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

SJWs and feminists are making our video games gay!!

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

Wow.. The future of Video Gaming is looking bright..

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

god damn captcha

Aiden Anderson
Aiden Anderson

wow gordon… the textures are realistic.. you can feel my pores gordon.. you can feel my skin pores gordon..

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

u

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

gordan…. this ism my daughter alyx gordan…. u must breed with my daughter gordan, u gotta bredd the black out of her gorden freeeman

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

gordfon… do not look. this is my daughter lice vance

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

Preview of Half Life: System Shock 3

David Sanders
David Sanders

gordon………..

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

woaphl…. my desk

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

hey

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

Gordon… QUICK the magnetique field is down gordy… *burṕ*… QUICK get to the woman GORDON IS TIME TO IMPREGGO!!!
gordon… noclip into theire crotch look into the crotch gordon…. u can see it right? FULLY ModeLED VAGOINA gordo

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

u must enter the planting chambr where dey grow the weed and insrt the weed crystal in2 the device b4 the comine come and smoke all the weed in black mesa gordan

Bentley Roberts
Bentley Roberts

GORDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

gordon.. do not go outside… the Combine will find you.. gordon the Weed is going to be taken…

Asher Gonzalez
Asher Gonzalez

great ur neighbor gordon

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

play the roulette gordon

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

scuk the penis gordon

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

oh no gordan u have 2 stop the military from nuking black mesa and blowing up all the weed gordy freeman, the military are trying 2 nuke the mesa because u put the crystal meth into the device gordan help

Aaron Howard
Aaron Howard

gordon.. we have infused these medkits with Mairjuana.. do not use i situations where not Handy.. The weed will be Technological advance combine..

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

gondon put the fire out of urself gordon

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

They're waiting for you Gordon

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

do this with me gordon

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

wantch the news godon the new channel watch it gordons

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

walk your dog gordons do take the dog outside for an walk gordon

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

Absolutely nu-vee-tier.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

buy my game gordon

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

celebrate the girft of life groudon please do it for me godon, happy birthday gordon

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

wow.. gordon look at my new Girlfriend.. woah… Advanced Technology!!! only capble with linux gordon.. the free alternative to windows…

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

ban gay mexicans gordon

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

hey gordan fereman its me barnby from the new hjitman game by ubisoft gordan u need to help me stealth ill all the combine and 2 take the cp uniform gordan, im hitman baney gordan and i garrot wirte the CP and take his uniform

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

release bannerlod gordon you have to release the game, mountain blade: bonerlord for the PC gaming sysm gordon do iT!!!!!!!

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

run through the jungle gordon

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

golrdon no…!!!!! that is not Acceptable to terms of humans!!!

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

gordon u ahve to transsexual gorden do it becaome a trannysex to infilture the comebone

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

Hi Gordon, it's me Eli Vance

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

wow gordon.. check out these new androids brought in from japan.. they are Female Marines built from Black Mesa technology..

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

Pick up that can Gordon Frickman… haha…. he dont even know what we do with the cans… haha… he pick them up and he dont know what we do… welll…. We melt up the cans and turn them into pure metal… and then we use the metal to build ultra big impenetrable DYSON SPHERES… the DYSON SPHERES ARE MADE OUT OF CANS… gordy doesnt know haha pick up that canne

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

grdn h8urry now that thbne aliens are invading the price of gold is going 2 go up[ cause the stock market is going 2 crash u must hurry and buy gold quickly gordne

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

Gordon.. It is me.. Eli vance.. Except from the past.. do not have the sex with my daughter gordon.. we cant just say whatever we want on the internet gordon.. we have to unlearn racism, gordon..

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

haha gordon look at my house inminecraft hey check out my minecraft house it's my minecraft hou gordon look

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

gordon….

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

WOAH EY GORDON I'M WALKIN' ERE

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

GORDON FREEMAN STOP PICKING UP THE CANS AND PUTTING IN THE COMBINE TRASH…. JUST PERSONALLY GIVE EACH CAN TO ME GORDON… WE WILL MELT UP EACH CAN AND TURN THEM INTO PURE METAL AND WE ARE GONNA BUILD MILLIONS OF BOREALISES AND THEN WE ARE GONNA USE EACH BOREALISES TO DENT THE FUCK OUTTA THE CAN DYSON SPHERE GORDON

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

gordan u must hurry to iunfiltare the combine mega sphere there is a machine there gordan thje bit coing miner gordan they are taking my bitcoin gordfan they are creating a massive botnet gordan, the combines are goiung to mine all of earths bitcoin gorden

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

play gitler in tretris gordon to win you have to defite the combine dictator doctor hitler breen and beat him to save

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

welcome to Xen, Gordon

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

Are you having fun OP?

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

get out

James James
James James

gordon take the prototype weapon and first person kill yourself goron

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

gordon.. we must learn how to use free software, gordon.. we must lkearn how to use free alternatives to closed source programs gordon….

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

gordon… the dyson sphere is a giant swastika… is a dyson swastika gordon… adolf hitler is the leader of the combine…!!!!

Evan Torres
Evan Torres

gordon u havte to kaoroka and dance the new mario odessy song gordon do that and your redy for the next leval gordon - alex johns

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

Gordon, it's me Kleiner…

Don't worry, I'll handle this

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

GORDON ITS ME GMAN!! GORDON WTF IM SHAPE SHIFTING AHHHHHHHHHH GORDON MY BODY IS CHANGING GORDO–A HAHHHH RISE ANS shie

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

grodn u have to glamour ur final fatasy carcature to my likeing gordon use the galzmour prism to make ur character look al ike good gordon

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

gordon!!! it's the kkk!!!!! run!!!

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

I turned myself into a boat girl morty freeman

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

goirdn youn have to sex a trap but remian straight gordon u have to do it fuck a trap as straight

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

gordna u have to summon ur persona 2 destroy the dyston sphere gord. u must take the neutral route and save humanitry femman

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

grodn be parapelgiac

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

GGGGGGGGGGGOOOORRRRRRRDDDDDOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN RRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

haha gordon u hagot to win the jeopardy the combine have put the earth ecosystem to hall and our lives are in jeopardy gordon u have to answer the quize destroy dyson

David Wilson
David Wilson

gordon… we did it…

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

this, godron, is tachibana hibiki from symphogear
say something nice to her gordon!!

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

what have you done gordon….

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

mark deletes my thread about a videogame he doesn't like but this shit is still here
simply epic

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

gordon!!! it's the kkk!!!!! run!!!>>13705727
ownef haha!!!

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

you are too young to watch this Gordon

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

its me gordon
barney from black mesa
ive got some women
i need you to cum inside of
to keep city 17 populated

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

mmm..those abs

John Campbell
John Campbell

This thread is super interesting.

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

Gordon!!! Do not look!!! combine secrets afoot..

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

Take a look at this, Gordon.

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

gordon you dont understand bitcoin is rising the price is rising if the combine mine all of the bitcoin i will lose my fortune please gordon please retrieve my bitcoin so i can buy drugs on the silk road gordon hurry

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

Gordon. We will forgive all your actions if you join the combine. I need you Gordon. I need you on my team. Your can picking skills are unmatchable. This is why we came to earth. We came to earth to join the new gold rush of can picking. There's so much cans waiting to be picked Gordon. Just join us, we will build the biggest dyshon sphere in the galaxy with these cans Gordon. You can also impregnate all the combine sluts inside the dyson sphere. How about impregnating the dyson sphere itself Gordon. OwO

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

Thanks man you saved my day

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit