Iran War

>I'm not justifying the war i'm just saying they're just as bad if not worse! That's so different!

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/text
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_Iran
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/afghanistans-resources-could-make-it-the-richest-mining-region-on-earth-2000507.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_Islamism_and_Islamic_terrorism_in_the_Balkans
islamdaily.org/en/wahabism/3886.wahhabism-said-spreading-among-albanians-in-macedo.htm
islamicpluralism.org/2303/moderate-balkan-muslims-are-targeted-by-wahhabis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First one in the mine field get's 70 virgins!

So uh what are all these stars around glorious Persia?

US military bases obviously

what are some real reasons for the US to go to war with Iran?

I've searched but all I find is people talking about nukes that they don't have and won't use

in case anyone hasn't seen this yet
>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/10/text

Mining in Iran is underdeveloped,[1] yet the country is one of the most important mineral producers in the world, ranked among 15 major mineral-rich countries,[2] holding some 68 types of minerals, 37 billion tonnes of proven reserves and more than 57 billion tonnes of potential reserves worth $770 billion in 2014.[3][4] Mineral production contributes only 0.6 per cent to the country's GDP.[5] Add other mining-related industries and this figure increases to just four per cent (2005). Many factors have contributed to this, namely lack of suitable infrastructure, legal barriers, exploration difficulties, and government control over all resources.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_Iran

Same reasons as Iraq:
- Oil/other natural resources
- Imperialism
- Military-industrial complex

And Afghanistan:
Afghanistan, often dismissed in the West as an impoverished and failed state, is sitting on $1 trillion of untapped minerals, according to new calculations from surveys conducted jointly by the Pentagon and the US Geological Survey.
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/afghanistans-resources-could-make-it-the-richest-mining-region-on-earth-2000507.html

Rough just to sketch around the relevant regions.

what does this tell me?

iraq, iran, syria and lebanon are allied with each other, with Iran financing hezbollah who stopped israel from conquering lebanon and us from conquering syria.
they are also allied with russia and involved in the oil and gas trade and their governments are secular, all of which pisses off the racists at the CIA.

if you look at a map you'll further see that along with previously conquered countries, iran gives the US a great foothold to conquer the islamic republic of turkey, and the islamic republics of the Balkan countries.
t. Bushs and Clintons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_Islamism_and_Islamic_terrorism_in_the_Balkans
islamdaily.org/en/wahabism/3886.wahhabism-said-spreading-among-albanians-in-macedo.htm
islamicpluralism.org/2303/moderate-balkan-muslims-are-targeted-by-wahhabis

it would already have worked in the 90s or early 2000s if it wasn't for those meddling local islamists who told the wahhabists to fuck off with their retarded sharia bs.
i guess the next step would have been to invade the islamic republic of russia, followed by the final goal of world dominance?

You tell me, i have no idea.
What could it mean?

Rick Santorum is more secular.

US, Israel and Sunni states are sick of getting BTFO by Shia and they think if they destroy Iran they cut off the head of the snake and Hezbollah,Houthis etc. will die too.

Syria and Lebanon are

I'm pretty sure Iran is 80% butthurt over all the effort we went through to put the shah in power in the first place and the rest is mostly anger over Iran's own efforts at self defense.

Iran developed nuclear weapons against Israeli nuclear weapons.

Secular doesn't mean much in this legal sense, the medieval Christian kings were secular according to it.

No they didn't.

Michael Flynn just resigned.
Didn't he want aggression against Iran?

Iran hasn't developed nuclear weapons. They're even in full compliance with everything keeping them from developing nuclear weapons. They are undoubtedly pursuing the ability to bumrush a nuclear program the moment they actually need to but they are within their rights to do so under international law that we basically fucking wrote.

Yeah but Mattis and the entire deep state still wants war. Flynn just got booted for being a retarded conspiracy theorist who couldn't keep his mouth shut.

My hope is that this nonetheless makes a war less likely, by whatever amount.

Actually, what if Flynn gets replaced by someone even worse?

Wrong.

We must support Islamic theocracies in their fight against western imperialism!

actually western imperialism is what created islamic theocracies.
afaik until US started to interfere in middle east, muslim leaders preached to people but never became politicians.

This is the rhetoric that's going to be used to silence those who are opposed to the war

They'd snap out of theocracy sooner than they would vassal status. All the US and its outpost need to do is leave them alone.