So which of you are #votingforwu?

So which of you are #votingforwu?

I'd cum inside >her tbh, 3D or 2D. I don't give a shit.
Boypussy is boypussy.

That not how he looks at all, what the fuck.

I wonder what it's like in Wu's fantasy world.

#votingforwho?

HIPSTER TRANNY FAGGOTS LEAVE FINAL FIGHT ALONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I BET YOU CAN'T EVEN BEAT THE GAME WITHOUT USING UNLIMITED COINS YOU PIECES OF SHIT

He really has the delusion that he is going to be a congressman

Take it to the gooberglacker thread or make a LOL thread, either way fuck off.

All liberals will be killed.

I actually want to see >her become a Congressman. The lulz would be neverending tbh.

Fuck yes.

(you)

I do support her shes amazing. I hope that she makes it to president one day. Then racism would finally be defeated forever.

It would legitimately be hilarious to see the reactions of feminists if >women beat real women to the presidency.

i hope this is not a real attempt at her becoming part of the gov, anyway, goes on to show what their real intentions are

yes, john "brianna wu" flynt legitimately and truly believes he is going to run for Congress
whether or not he gets there is another question entirely

It's a real attempt and it shows just how… juvenille they all really are in truth. It's beyond hilarious, this is such an unfiltered window into their psyche. Take a gander at vid relates for more if you dare.

kys

He better pray that noone older than 20 is going to vote or he's going to lose badly.

Can't forget this gem.

What the fuck is that song, also, that is how "Brianna Wu" sees himself?

I can watch outrageously autistic shit like Chris-Chan videos no problem but for some reason this is too much for me

I wonder how she would react to a wave of support but adressing herhim by herhis actual name.

That's a very good idea actually. Great potential.

Brianna Wu! Flying through space on the faggot that can not help but think of GamerGate even when he masturbates!

I don't want no libshit tranny ruining my city.

Someone needs to draw Haggar beating the shit out of Wu.

Between the trumpzilla video and this I'm confused if this moron knows what exactly he thinks he's running for.

Hey, Gomu Gomu Gate was the best arc in One Piece.

But, he was traumatized by the Goobergators, user.

Whoever did this for her did a good job with the sound effects and the tune.

The tumblr artist is shit though. Last panel really ruined his tension, especially showing off that bald cuck

Brianna Wu is a fucking joke. I can't wait for the smear campaign

Well, he never could, that is why he tried to demote himself to "woman".

>i can't even handle $200k from my rich parents to start an animation studio but i can be a congressman__

no, no, you have to say "congressperson" remember it is the current year

And now he looks like a 70 year old woman with a manjaw. At least his dreams were finally fulfilled.

goddamn spoiler that shit user

literally hu?

Wu looks just too good on that clip.

You get to indulge in your wyatt mail power fantasy, can't I live my fantasy of having a vagina?!

Talk about mentally ill.

Wait, so he really made that thing? I thought it was a satire.