Tfw unironically playing ToonTown because there are no other tolerable multiplayer games out there

Please provide me the name of a good and alive multiplayer game

Other urls found in this thread:

fightcade.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

payday 2

Try second life you creepy fuck

Real Life: African servers

Sex.

Tried it out on free weekend, not my type.

I'm not that kind of guy. I'm playing it because I did so when I was younger.

Reminds me of this webm. Looks pretty cool.

It's tiresome, dangerouswhere I am from and I don't have a job to keep up with the constant money drain.

Fightan games, see thread

Other people are shit, stop trying to play video games with them.

I know but multiplayer games tend to have a longer play time.

Where are you from user?

I think you're a pretty cool person user, so everyone can't be shit.

How about the game of ERP

Helldivers is really fun.

You are probably right. Do you think I can play them properly with an xbox 360 controller?

Brazil…
Yeah, I know. At least I'm from the south. Last(and first) time I fucked a hooker it was a cheap 20$ for half an hour and she surprise sucked me with no condom. The other reason why I'm afraid is because the "good" price/benefit brothels are in a nearby dangerous city that takes 40 minutes by train to get to.

What? A game that is entirely focused on ERP? I don't see myself playing it a lot.

Hey, it's 50% off right now. I'm going to try since it's available for free for the next 6 hours.

Yeah one guy managed to win a tournament using a PS1 controller, you should do fine.
If you're in Brazil then you should play King of Fighters 98 or 2002, SNK games are still insanely popular in South America. There's this emulator called Fightcade which allows you to play arcade games online, I recommend checking it out if you want to get into fightings. Street Fighter 3rd Strike is also really popular too and is a lot of fun.
fightcade.com/
So try out some fightcade and see if you like fighting games, then if you want to play more recent games I recommend Guilty Gear Rev or King of Fighters XIV. ArcSys games in general are really good so check out some of their less well known games like URIEL as well.

You sure showed him

Well, from what I know what is more common here (for online play) is Street Fighter. Other than that, it's Mortal Kombat.
This fightcade website is really interesting though and I had no idea something like this existed. I'm going to try kof2002 but I'm fearing the assraping, something like this is not much normalfag friendly which should mean that the average playerbase must be kinda advanced.

Well it's worth noting that they finally ended the dlc kikery and are selling all the dlc in a 12 dollar bundle. They also promised all content released afterwards will be free.

By all means, keep playing your shitty cashgrab, but don't recommend that people torture themselves as you do.

and since then and until crimefest 2017 they've done almost nothing but release crates, not even sure if they released the H3H3 dlc.

Did you last play the game in 2015? You're absolutely fucking retarded for judging a constantly updating game for how it was two years ago, that is no longer the case.

They won their lawsuit and have said nothing since they announced a few voicelines, wouldn't be surprised if they forget about it which they should because it's fucking cancerous.

98 is easier to get into, 02 is way more combo heavy whereas 98 is more footsy-based, with less long-ass combos. Check out this video if you want to get into KoF so you can learn the basics, plus you can often find people who are willing to teach new players through the chatroom feature that fightcade has, so its worth giving a go.
SFV is shit, just ask in the fightan thread for a quick rundown on why, so I would say just stick to 3rd Strike, which is still the best one and is one of the most popular games on fightcade. Otherwise USF4 is still better than V if you want something newer.

And you're retarded for defending a game that can't be bought outside of the $100 bundle.

Not that i want to defend Shekelday 2. but

The conversion comes to $77.71 US, which is still a god-awful price to pay for a single game.
I'd move to the US, but I worry about getting attacked by niggers.

Your worries are valid

South a Best. Best!

I recall there being a Holla Forums army user claiming that Africa is a goldmine if you drop all your morals and are not afraid of working for ZOG.

Get /fit/ and exercise the second amendment

I think you mean UNIEL as in Under Night in Birth. And later this year Under Night In Birsth Exe Late[st] (UNIEST) is being localized though you can easily play the JP version. ArcSys only published the game. It was developed by French Bread.

Still it is a very good fighting game with a pretty active player base right now. The PS3 version cross plays with PS4 players so you don't have to be a good goy and pay for online as PS4 players do.

Heavily depends on where you live. You'll get none of that in somewhere like Washington or N/S Dakota. Just don't go to places like New York, Georgia, California, Alabama, and Florida.

HUZZAH I LOVE IT

OP is shit.
Stop feeding this stupid faggot thread.