Smithy did nothing wrong

Smithy did nothing wrong

Sure.

>

You're the protagonist, you don't count. The towns themselves were just fine.

Bowyer is basically /k/ but with no situational awareness

but user they are just peaceful refugees

Why the fuck don't you count if your the protagonist? these guys are right, your a cuck.

Bowser never fucking knows what's going on.

So Smithy and his gang weren't evil
they were just autistic

Yes, but he's actively going out of his way to fuck things up and steal the Princess. Not cool.

In the Mario universe there's a pretty good chance that the game was a play or a dream. Even if the events "really happened" we know that everyone - villains and heroes alike - resurrect after "death."

The credits show them in a parade

Didn't Cackletta and Fawful both die for good? Cackletta's soul was destroyed and Fawful pulled an allahu ackbar, neither have been seen or mentioned since.

It's been 20 years, I completely forgot the ending.

Mario has dropped Bowser into lava and then killed his re-animated skeleton - if you don't see your favorite character in a sequel then just wait for pannenkoek2012 to find them leading a scuttlebug jamboree in a parallel dimension.

It's funny how they can show characters getting flatout murdered but are afraid to actually say it. Bowser's flesh melts off while he's fully aware, Cackletta gets beaten to death and returns as a ghost, toads in Partners in Time have all their nutrients sucked out of their bodies, etc. Shit, even the ghosts in Luigi's Mansion aren't supposed to be dead people, they just came from paintings.

Except they are, they all have bios saying they're once-living, and the paintings are just a way the professor captured them for containment/display. Also in that game, it is stated bowser is straight up dead, only being fought because King Boo decided to use his ghost.

No it isn't you faggot, the bowser form is an illusion created by King Boo.

Maybe it's Dark Moon i'm thinking about with the ghosts not being real, I don't remember. But the original game definitely never says Bowser is dead anywhere.

I may be wrong, but I swear I remember them saying he was dead or "defeated" within the game. Either way I know for fact all the ghosts except two of them (the ooze guy and the baby) are once-alive dead people.

Grate Guy and Knife Guy are the Smithy gang members at Booster Tower, not Booster.

Nintendo uses the words defeated and dissapeared but if you see dead then it's probably shit localization.

I can't be the only one who never noticed the background in the second phase of the Smithy fight until I saw people pointing it out, right… Right?

It's not all that noticeable except for the very large one in the back. So what was up with that? Did smithy have a fucking ton of spare bodies, if so why didn't he use them?

That's cool