Champions online

How long do you think till I get banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

helvetica.jnwiedle.com/2011/06/24/and-so-it-begins/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're a big guy

post more FEmiya

The fuck is this why am I getting City of Heroes flashbacks.
What are you doing this

trust me, they ban Marvel clones kinda fast
And offensive characters normally get a name change.
I knew i guy who played a skeleton wizard named Bonerific. Never did anything offensive and was pretty helpful.
Hes name gets allowed for years, even mods didn't care.
Mods get changed somewhere in 2015 or so and wham, gets a name change ticket.

Looks like the local Gestapo have a bit of a bug problem, no doubt parasites sent by Schlomo Goldstein to wreak havoc upon the proud german people.

Luckily, Osso is quite adept at killing parasites of the German State

I saw a guy named 'DC FLASH', and looked pretty identical to the flash.

It's Champions online essentially just City of Heroes.

Probably the first time a GM sees you, but I'm curious to see how long it takes.

Champions Online, it's best feature is the character creator really. I don't remember it being too bullshit about F2P hooks though.

DC and Marvel clones get reported fast, normally takes couple of days.
Subtle ones last longer, i once saw a Shyguy clone, adn one of the undertale skeletons using the name Helvetica

Anything is a better replacement for shitty JRPG/Anime threads

you got banned yet?
anything interesting?

Iv'e gotten quite a few whispers from players, but not able to speak back since I'm not allowed.

It's City of Heroes for former City of Heroes players who want to bitch about City of Heroes not being around anymore.
Technically Cryptic was commissioned to make a Marvel game, but it got canned and they used the remnants to make this. and then marvel sued because people were making marvel characters* *even though doing so is against the ToS and the only examples given were marvel employees making them on their own**

Don't forget the furries.

There are a LOT of furry characters.

How pozzed have things gotten? I haven't played Champs Online in years and was thinking of logging back in again, but am dreading the possibility that the game, playerbase or forums may have succumbed to the same SJW cancer that killed cape comics.

That's damn scummy. Didn't know any of that, it is extremely easy to make Marvel characters in it and the overall aesthetic.

Christ, that must have happened after I quit.

You won't get banned you tard, PWE took over and moderation is non existent.

On a side note, love the game but god damn the lockboxes killed updates.

Be honest with me OP, you made this threads to instigate nostalgia fags to play this game again

you got your story all wrong. city of heroes came about because positron and stateman played a lot of champions table-top together and were generally just really into superheroes. they went to marvel to make a marvel superhero MMORPG, but marvel was like "who the hell are you guys?" because it was their first game and hero games wanted too much for the champions license so they just went and made their own thing.

THEN because marvel knew who they were due to the prior talks marvel came and sued them because players "could possibly" make a marvel-like character in their game. they settled out of court because marvel was about to get their ass handed to them in court with "no changes" to the city of heroes character creator.

statesman and positron differed on the future of the game, statesman felt they weren't making enough money and positron felt that the game was doing great and was really happy to just have a successful game and fanbase – this all stemmed from negotiations with NCSoft where NCSoft was taking most of their profits and statesman was butthurt about it. statesman wanted to get into that sweet console game money (last-gen, consoles were still way bigger than PC gaming)

so statesman "owned" the cryptic name, he left and took the name cryptic studios along with a few key staffers with him; the remainder of the company turned into paragon studios and became a subdivision of ncsoft US to maintain the city of heroes game. the newfound cryptic then renegotiated a new deal with hero games (basically "look at this awesome game we made, we'll make you some money, so give us your license") to use the champions pen & paper roleplaying license and make a new game. it was supposed to be real action game combat and it was supposed to launch on games for windows live and xbox but all of statesman's (jack emmert head of cryptic) promises fell through and it ended up being a mediocre pay to play sub-based MMORPG, it was basically in EARLY beta state when it launched, because it sucked it flopped and before long they had to sign with perfect world and turn it into a free to play game which is what it is now.

hilariously the engine is based on the City of Heroes engine with heavy modifications and then they used the same engine later for star trek online and then for neverwinter. many of the same old console commands from CoX work in champions and neverwinter (never played STO as I hate star trek)

source: I was a supermegafan of city of heroes and became net friends with several of the developers during the closed and open betas

unfortunately when I got my new PC (literally made to play City of Heroes) in 2005 I lost all my beta screenshots, but here's a really old one from april 05, and check out the set bonuses on NCSoft Prescient

I have literally thousands of screenshots of both CoX and Champions

Thankfully the SJW cancer is nonexistent and best of all zone chat laughs at anyone who brings it up
Furfaggotry has taken a powerful hold, more options for making them especially with the latest zstore stuff.
Lockboxes have gotten even worse. Rather than give the full costume like they used to, you get another consumable that gives a random costume piece of the set.
True updates have dried up, they do add new content to the events as they rotate. Right now it's Bloodmoon but it's close to the end, some good sruff in it.
Roleplayers are being coddled to on way too much. It's to the point many of them don't leave Club Caprice because they put a tailor in there. They added a killjoy device sold in CC thate nulifies fun devices from being used on them.
Heirloom gear is thankfully not OP but it's a bitch to get. Two pieces are purchased in the 10 key packs or you can get them in AH, two more cost 50k each in Questionite store or in AH (good luck on that) the final two are in Drifter store for 5k salvage each or in AH (Again good luck.)
No one knows roles except disturbingly few. Many supports are trying to tank, tanks aren't initiating and don't purchase the "challenge" advantage so they never hold agro and thats when they know what they're doing. I made myself into a literal DPS god so I can do group content solo so I had to carry these faggots through alerts.
Oh yeah, alerts ruined leveling zones and exploration. Idiots grind xp alerts despite quests being faster leveling after you get the xp bonus from the alert. It's sad when you see players not knowing Snake Gulch existed until the event for it comes around because they never leave MC

almost all my champions screenshots are of interesting/strange/ugly character designs

closed beta screenshots

I wish I still had all my old City of Heroes screenshots. These are the only ones that remain, and I'm sure I posted them before countless times.

Kinda miss my pistol blaster, now that I think about it.

early 2005
2006, these were pretty nice graphics for an MMORPG in 2006
2006, a hilarious bug where I ended up in a level 11 hero's mission as a level 30-something corruptor)
late 2006, this was inside my supergroup base, the game had a full base editor
2007, you could make your pets emote individually, it was awesome

Dang, now I have the desire to get the game again.

I'm honestly pretty impressed with the character diversity. Furries aside, I don't think iv'e seen two heroes that look alike, which is really neat, as I thought I would see SOME overlap.

Why can't more MMOs have this level of character creation…?

new superhero mmo with a half decent engine when?

Got some responses.

Also, is there a way to make the chatbox larger?

yeah. the chatbox window is square, the top of the window is in line with the top of the chat tabs. grab the invisible top of the window and you can resize it.

Is the game decent at least ?

without putting any money in it of course.

Never ever, you're going to take your vaporware city of heroes clones and you'll like them!

it hurts to see this as a kraut

Kill yourself

'My champions screenshots,' if you'd bother to read more closely. As in, 'screenshots from champions,' not 'screenshots of my champions.'

Are you even allowed to post that picture? Is GSG 9 on their way to get you?

I'm thinking of making a character called Nacht Zee (night sea) or "Hall of Cost"

you are right damn
this will be probably my last post so
hitler did nothing wrong
nobody cares about chans

Ahh good times

Same. Had a blast back in the day with my spines scrapper

;_;7

champions? it's ok. it's better than most of the old-school tab-target MMOs but that's not saying much these days.

NEVER EVER

fags who can't read

haha, he's saying hello, not that that's his name – as I recall his name was "JOHN-117" (durrr)

;_;7

>You will never be able to pick and mix abilities from different classes Fuck 'archetypes' ever again
I've been delaying whether or not I should return because this game injured me so badly. Would it be worth it?

Do you also have a cute and pure sidekick called Erika?

I'm not 100% sure the STO/NW engine has its roots in CoH/CoV, but yeah all the bugs from STO were in NW when I played. Eventually PWE fired the NW devs and just moved the STO devs over. NW is literally just fantasy skinned STO; all the core mechanics are 100% identical to STO.

Reminder CoH/CoV had a $60 ex-pack ~2mo before they shut off the servers.

They sell freeform slots now, they aren't goldfag exclusive anymore. but you only get powers you own from unlocked archetypes and some vendors.

Why don't you make the character user and join him?

Yeah, even that comes at a caviat. You can't have incredible hybrid builds anymore since you can't have more than one energy builder. I used to have a sword EB for close quarters and boe EB for initiating and ranged when I needed to get healed.
They also killed the fun advantages like with chain shuriken. You can't spam the pull with it anymore to launch someone in air, yank them back down, then hit them while they're down.

Right now I'm trying to make a werewolf build, I'll post some screenshots in a couple hours

as much as the engine for COD:MW2 has its roots in quake 3, you betcha

you can still do some pretty good hybrid builds, though. my "main" (if you could say that, I had 4 freeform characters at 40 when I quit) back in the day had powers from at least 6 different sets (arcane, heavy weapons, fire, lightning, earth, telekinetics that I can think of, but it seems like even more) and made pretty damn good use of all of them. like a lot of autismal nerds I tend to make that same character in every game I play and that version of her is probably my favorite just because of the variety of powers she had, AT full power instead of gimped due to subclassing or similar.

Fucking hell, I thought I had screens of my characters from champions. Looks like I lost those fucking things too.

although ultimately I think archetypes did work well.

Friendly reminder that furries saved this game from sjw invasion with wolf titty.
TWICE.
And got sjwfags fired from the company.

furries were always GG allies

They hired one of the most vocal bronies from their forums to help them fix shit with the character creator, since said brony somehow knew more about how it worked than the actual devs at the time. And ever since there's been a disproportionate number of animal parts added to the game and a sharp increase in furfags.
AND THEN said brony was also put on game balance duty and the number of powers that come from lockboxes increased and content got more difficult while nerfing popular power combinations.
The game's been in the same sad state for nearly six years now.

yeah, the nemesis and Hideout features have been long abandoned in development hell.
They are there, unfinished

Ca you elaborate? I'm not defending Cryptic but I don't recall any of them being sjws. They were a bunch of idiots, yes, but I don't remember any sjw stuff coming from them.
The people on the forums were a different matter entirely as they were chock full of standard tumblrinas and furries with a couple of feminist types sprinkled in.

(checked)
What the fuck is that?
That actually sounds like quite a cool way of doing it, although it would get undoubtedly grindy and monster island was grindy enough.

I can't seem to remember this one that vividly, maybe because back when I was playing and this was occurring, more than one energy builder was just a waste of a slot when you could have all manner of legendary late game abilities.

What the actual fuck?

Not the ones from FA surely? Is this true?

so if you're a gold player (subscriber) you can make freeform characters which can take powers from any powerset (archetype). if you are a silver player you can buy a freeform character slot which lets you make a freeform character that you can continue to play while silver (unsubscribed) – freeform characters made while gold are only available to play while you are subscribed. however, freeform characters made in a freeform character slot can only take powers from the sets that you have available to you (i.e. the basics + what you have unlocked in cash shop) as a free player.

having more than one energy builder was mostly a meme but a few of the energy builders have useful secondary powers.

re: furries being GG allies, it all depends on, uhh, spectrums of exactly what you call GG and its allies and also who you consider furries; "furries" as a group in general are loaded up with all sorts of fucked up cross-gender play (transgender/queer/whatever) but the key point is that they're well aware that it's kinky fucked up shit and don't expect to be respected for it outside of their kink/fandom unlike SJW/tumblrina faggots who want everyone to call them xie and whatever.

furries are all about lewds and generally everyone having a good time, and in that regard they're GG's allies against the NO FUN ALLOWED feminist types

In short: Stay the hell out of Club Caprice unless you want to douse yourself in bleach afterward.
Have some cringe.

wow, they just went full furfag on it huh, christ, looks like some shit straight out of second life

Nazi Germany used Black, white, and red. Black, red, and gold were the colors during the Weimar reupblic and again after World War 2. Gold wasn't a color used on Reich flags after the first German empire.

They're even in that beady eyed rainbow colored furshit style instead of some cool beastman style.

Now with rainbow themed travel powers to go with it.

yeah, that's a shame. the older beastman stuff was actually more interesting. that kenku looks bad-ass and that third picture is pretty interesting too. I wouldn't call myself a furry because I'm not into the community or the faggier aspects of it, but I do like beastman designs and bestial characters, especially when juxtaposed with an air of nobility or regality. pic related

to be fair, at least some of those were in the game some 2.5 years ago

Do I still need to download files or something? I don't remember the metal textures being so bad.

champions doesn't like 4K resolution unfortunately, it won't load textures correctly, afaik they've never fixed it (it was like that back in 2015 when I last played), you can /renderscale 0.67 to play in 2560x1440 without changing the game resolution

Ah right. That makes sense.

iirc they got an HR manager that was a giant bitch and she left over furries following her around game as sexy animal chicks.
Sometimes giant sexy animal chicks that are even harder to ignore.

Buyer of the pack here.

Eyes can be changed to all of the other types available on humans. Beady effect is present on most eye choices, animal heads or not, it's just a default texture, though the larger size of the animal eyes makes it a lot more noticeable than it should be.

Hair, ears, and some heads' teeth are all separate pieces. Hair and ears can be mixed with any other head type.

Worst part of it is that there's no matching body sets, and some combinations leave you with parts that are very lacking in comparable detail.

Yeah, the ones that use the super magnifiers tend to be obnoxious (and usually have something to do with macros). Bonus failpoints if they've maxed out their sliders to look extra muscle-y.

How is the playerbase nowadays?

your boxer guy looks bad-ass! nice work. your furry has a very cavalier look to him as well, reminds me of various furry fantasy comics.

re: super magnifiers, pics 1-3 related, sadly I don't have any pictures at all of people using the super-minifiers it seems

Fuck it, I say we should. Could make for some nice keks.

It wasn't my first choice. Iv'e been debating on whether or not to ditch the flag, and re-color to either German Empire or Nazi germany colors.

Mighty Reich Action Force soon™

Those screenshots - bimbo/10

extremely common in that game I'm afraid

Is there Open PvP?
Can you make a degenerate removal force?

Changed the color scheme a bit to remove the jew-controlled modern german state.

Not really. There's the Onslaught Villain system, though participation in that is completely optional.

PvP also sucks a train car-size load of bags of dicks. Everybody who PvPs does so with varieties of tank builds and super maxed out gear. They also tend to be edgelords rather than furries.

Some parts of the community are shit but some are still good.

I may have to setup a character called Dr B. Zyklon sometime.

Post the whispers nigga

I vaguely remember an old Community Manager that used to run contests on the forums being a major pain in the ass. She was caught showing blatant favoritism to certain players in some of the contests, giving them exclusive shit like action figures nobody else will ever get, and then had a small forum meltdown when people started calling her out on it.
But the old forums are gone and I can't track down those posts anymore. I know she moved over to a proboards forum after she stopped being the CM but I can't find her there either.

To add to that CM showing favoritism, I did manage to find out back in the day that one of the players she was favoring is also a Goon that goes by the handle "Bluhman", both on the Champions forums and SA itself. I have no idea if Goons are still active in the game today but they were fairly active at the time I left.

I posted some at

If you do, the Mighty Reich Rangers will gladly accept another one for the cause.

no it sucked

i think Bluhman is still a community moderator

This thread is getting me slightly nostalgic. Are there any private servers for city of heroes? or is Champions the closest equivalent?

Nope. Champions is pretty much the closest thing you can get from what iv'e been able to find.

Nothing unfortunately. They were real cunts like that at the end of CoX.

Well, I wasn't planning on playing anyway. I just wanted to take some screenshots of my characters.

I thought Biff and O_Farmer were the community moderators, but it's not surprising to hear Bluhman's wormed his way into a moderation position by now. He was one of the more vocal supporters of the now-developer brony.

Many people warned against this but as usual, the cocksuckers on the forums pushed hard for these changes, only to whine about them when it turned out to be less than popular. The forums are also where much of the sjw taint exists and the place where you will find anyone actually calling for this or that character to be covered up or given a tumblr level makeover.

They really should just get rid of all the mods there. They're pretty terrible these days.

add me nigga i'm Lururin Gagann

Doesn't work like that m8ty. Gotta give me your character@handle format.

Like mine is The Reichs Revenge@swifty714

This pile of shit game still exists?

yup, as long as money flows in, the gaimu wont endu.
Except for CoX which was killed regardless of ppl still paying for it

Paragon Chat, but it's essentially a chatroom without most of the NPCs including enemies, and you basically just have travel powers. The CoH community seems to have a massive lack of talent behind it.

So, OP, if you really want to make an impression on CO, I've got a suggestion for you. Here's a little notification of an upcoming event from CO's official news postings:

The two categories are Horror and Classic Hero, and I'll leave it up to you to decide which one Herr Kost best fits in. If you decide to go for it, then good luck.

is this game fun ?

AWWW YEEE

This fucking company

Need backup OP?

kek

Cheeky cunt

Nazi superhero league when?

I get the screenshot meme but
>>>/wewlad/

It was killed so the korean company could look bigger for its investors.

I'm never going to get another MMO where support isn't just healing. Where I get to choose how I do my job. I'm never going to be given all the tools I need to do my job where other people in the group are just a bonus. Never getting an MMO where I get to make a character I get to actually get attached to and be somewhat unique in the world. Hell, I'm not even going to get a game that tries to put in content aside from new bosses to fight, let alone things like day jobs, base building, or mission building.

Fuck you NCSoft, fuck you.

When more fags make their own superheros to join the Mighty Reich Action Force.

The worst part is, the guy who designed all that shit still works there if I recall correctly, they just moved him onto the Star Trek game and keep him from going back and finishing that shit up, something he has said he would like to do too.

I'm ready to make it happen.

i was fooling around on the halloween event and heard people using somethingawful reject as an insult.
make of that waht you wish

Better

Yeah, but they were using that as a way to insult people who don't like furfags

Sad user.

Is it worth it?
If you have to unlock powers in the cash shop,then it's worthless

Sounds like it might be time for The Goebbelly Ghost to join the frae.

It's $50 for a freeform slot and you don't get all of the powers available to you. I'd say it's not worth it.

Well looks like I picked maintenance time to make a hero. But here is the backstory for the fire champion,

There done

It sometimes goes on sale for half off and you get about 90% of the powers available to you by default. On the other hand, most of the missing powers aren’t even in the cash shop, but are instead either in the ‘grind out a fuckload of endgame tokens’ shop or hidden in lootboxes, so you either have to grind for them or deal with even more ridiculous jewry than expected.

So when are anons going to show up for the costume competition?

Isn't that the game where you get to kill French Canadians for a whole chapter?

They killed CoV for fucking Guild Wars 2 which is now only a footnote in MMO history.

details, user

Holy shit that game's still around? Here's some of my characters from a few years back. I heard it's completely P2W now.

You heard wrong.

I will join the ranks of the League of Good-Intentioned Nazis.

Did anyone actually link their in-game names so we can get a hold of eachother?

So what do you guys think happened to all the people who paid for lifetime membership during the subscription based era? It was a whopping 300 dollarydoos

Also do the NSDAP themed heroes have enough money and sigs to be in a Coalition/Guild yet? I'll join soon, just give me time

5 months from now 8/v/ super nazis control the game, gas the furries and crash the server…
or turn the game around and trick the company into bringing old devs back and finishing features.

Thats look pretty ok, maybe you should post that in their costume suggestion thread on their forums

game is owned by chinks, you can't get banned for anything.

The Black Sun@skorri302 is how you can add me. I've only managed to look up The Ubermensch so far with this games janky ass friend system.

Super Group requires 20 hours of play time and 10 "Globals" which might be cash credits or something. I'm trying to figure it out now.

The answer is nothing. I paid for this game, pre-ordered it even back in 2009, and my account has literally no trace of ever having characters or anything on it since I haven't played since pre-2011. Once it became Perfect world, everything was lost.

100 local resources is 1 national resource and 100 national is 1 global
Or in other words:
local = copper
national = silver
global = gold
So you'll need to accumulate 10 "gold"

i got a lifetime sub, it still exists under PWE, maybe contact support?

Fucking saved.

Maybe this game isn't for us…

fully pozzed

Some of the diseases you have, they don't know what they are.

Can you create Grand Wizards, Nighthawks or various other Kind, Karing Kristians?

The skeltal mage seeks out the juden plaguing this world.

Makes sense the Judenn Mafia would be hiding out in the sewers like the rats they are.

OP here. I would like to discuss the formation of the Might Reich Action Force. Specifically, getting people to add me, and get together long enough to make the superteam

I'm online right now. The Black Sun@skorri302. Send me an invite. Once one of us gets at least 20 hours of playtime we can pool money together to guild the NSDAP up.

Create an honorary aryan ally for the NSDAP Patrol, see how fast Chang bans you because of “MUH NANKING.”

That's pretty good user.

Big bone and little bone got together to crack Judenn skulls.

Didn't City of Heroes shutdown go something like this?

So it's like you're making specific type of bread for Target Demographic A who buy it enough that you make a profit. Then you spend buttload money trying to sell said bread to Target Demographic B who doesn't want it or prefers existing types of bread. As a result you decide to shut down your bakery despite Target Demographic A still wanting to buy your bread.

Here's the contact info for our 5 nazi supersoldiers that are currently playing.

@oceanman#5325
@oyvey#3332
@theblueblonde#0874
@swifty714
@skorri302

I wrote a backstory at work, but does this game normally take an eternity to patch?

Pretty much.

This looks interesting. can I run this shit on integrated graphics from a good CPU?

It's from 2009, and the graphics don't seem like they're demanding, even for the time.

When you have massive clumps of heroes spamming abilities you might have issues, but you should be fine otherwise.

That trailer looks "kind of cool" and "messy" at the same time.

50$ for a slot that is basically useless unless you pay more???

Now that is some next level jewery!

The $50 freeform slot allows you to create a character that can use any of the powers without having to worry about unlocking them. The upside of this is that you get it permanently as a silver member.

The alternative option is to get a "Gold" freeform slot, which you do by subscribing for $15 dollarydoos a month. That means that if you ever unsub, you lose the "Gold" freeform slot and the ability to play that hero. So, if you want to have a permanent freeform character, 50 bux isn't that bad. It's kind of like just "buying" the game essentially.

still need to fork over shekels for the mind control spell which is included in some costume bundle. looks like a shit skill anyways though.

I love your idea, but the colors of both the second and the third Reich are red, white and black.
The black/red/gold design is from the modern BRD amd the Weimar Republic. Not that there are that many differences nowadays.

Ermine Ronnel was born with no special powers in the war-torn, overpopulated country of Lebensraum. As a young adult, he was stronger than all of his classmates in the Zurich Fighting Academy. After he graduated with top honors, war was declared: the wealthy nations that had oppressed Lebensraum for so long were planning to flood the country with orcs from the southern continent. He was put in charge of a tank division and managed to crush many orcs beneath cold steel treads. His cunning, courage, and chivalry were admired on both sides of the conflict, and to him there was nothing personal except for his personnel. He eventually came to dominate the battlefield and was promoted to the rank of a general after he slew the orc war-leader Kang Wewuz at the Battle of Bixnud. Though Ronnel was now a hero in the eyes of the people, not all was well: his illustrious but brief career ended when he was falsely accused of plotting to kill King Adulf XIV. He was sent to an isolated wilderness ranch, where he was forced to prepare bulls to feed the war effort. After 88 days of back-breaking concentrated labor at that camp, the high command decided to execute him by using him as a test subject for the experimental FA-ray superweapon: the "Bad Dragun." Instead of killing him, the FA-rays changed his body into an inhuman form and gave him super powers. With his new powers, Ermine outfoxed the attendant guards and disappeared into the wilderness, only to emerge after the war's end with a new purpose in life: to spread Strength through Joy as the Desert Fox!

Quote: In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine.
Likes: hurting orcs, being badass, tanks, his country and people, Hugo Boss clothing, sausages, honest men with huge muscles who fight for justice
Dislikes: banks, gefiltefish, jazz music, rap music, Hollywood, handegg, hexagrams, David Rosenfeld from the Academy stop rubbing your hands you piece of scheisse

how could he operate something that didnt exist? or did he used his powers to travel back in time and make it happen for real this time?

jej, but you should use the proper coulors tbh

I'm gonna rework the backstory a bit after I get off work. Gonna take an user's suggestion and have him jump into his own gas chamber right before the Soviets invaded.

Welcome to the crew, friend. What archetype did you pick? I think we have a 6 person team with all of the roles so far.

The radiant

WER SIND DIE JUDEN?

Best backstory yet. Not only did you sublty weave in multiple memes and Reich references, but it's better written and more coherent than the rest. A+

Ja, nette doppel herr komendante 

Ü is written with ue m8

Wait, I thought you had to pay for all non-basic skills?

I was thinking of jumping in this and joining you faggots, so I need to know if forking 50$ is worth it.

Just use one of the basic free archetypes to start with. If you wind up actually liking the game and wanting to keep at it long-term, then wait for freeform slots to go on sale for 50% off (which they do every few months) before buying one.

Are those premium stuff a necessity in order to play the game at later point? Like if there is some sort of a awful grinding mechanism in order to shill for their silver/gold stuff.

So theres a few archetypes you start with. Getting into the game, you get to earn Zen which is the cash shop currency. These allow you to unlock "advanced" archetypes to try out for future characters, or your main character with a respec token [also costs Zen].

Freeform allows you unlock all skills and create any combo of skills you want, which is really unnecessary unless we get really fucking autistic and all start deciding to play this game for a long time.

Premium stuff isn't a necessity in this game. The most it does is the 15/month sub lets you gather a resource called Questionite faster, which is kind of an in-game resource that buys you really good gear for end-game content.

If we wanted to be autistic and rule all end game content we'd all be able to do it free2play entirely within a certain period, or, pay for subs and do it in maybe 2/3rds of the time.

Thanks for the info.

Now, to think of a character….

Not sure if we have a tank yet, if that helps your decision.

We'll see.

Still don't know what character to create.
Right now, possibilities are:

Trumpenfuhrer - looks like Donald Trump or Emperor Trump.

Reichsritter - a gaint dude in combat power armor. Swords/dakka.

Gasze Kikel - a mad doctor that works with poisons/acids

JustYourStandardNatzi - just a completely regular looking natzi soldier. Maybe even looking like a civ doing groceries

Ubermann - glorious aryian musle man, showing of his perfect physique

There are vehicles in this game?

Black Sun here. Just got online. I'll be playing for a few hours before I gotta catch my naptime. Message me if you get online.

How about instead of the antifa faggot's Punch-A-Nazi you're the Punchin Nazi? Glorious boxing master of Metropolis's Fourth Reich.

Please don't encourage the vehicle bullshit. It's the jewry that introduced the lockboxes.

I was talking about the role, not vehicles. The fella what takes all the damage.

Oh.

Well so far this launcher stuff works in wine but in order to download the client I had to change the user agent to wangblows/Internet Exploder 8 at Firefag and in wine the internet exploder 6/8 needs to be installed via PlayOnLinux or winetricks so that the game download works inside the client. I don't know how the game itself runs fine or not but according to wine appdb it seems to work in the past, but those test result are from 2011-2012. I can't tell right now since my client needs to download shiet first.

I am not sure what kind of Char I should be going maybe as a blyadnik OMOH operator or so for maximum liberation.

t. linoox pro

I've decided to redownload. You guys want help from a large buff frog?

You need o install his ARC shit to play?

I know it has a launcher but I don't know about ARC

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I REGISTER?

Every single e-mail I try is "invalid"

JUST

You don't have to. Even if you do, you can uninstall arc and run the game separate. You just need to use the launcher from the champions folder in your computer instead of arc.

I made a fresh cock.li account and it accepts them, so just choose a non offensive e-mail name so that they don't shut down you account due to that.

isnt the Devastator (huge weapons) archetype free?

No, but that would have been perfect too

Alienware used to have keys to unlock it for free. They ran out of those keys a long time ago though.

EVERYTHING THAT IS FUN IS LOCKED.

Bravo, devs!

Buy lockbox keys goyim

better, buy a lifetime sub for like $200 , support the gaimu goyi…i mean user

2 chars I created

Welp I'm in now. My handle: Fegelein Faust@fegelein#0680

woooah dude bugged game mechanic

Alternate costumes and backstory for the Ubersoldat 1488

What is with the color scheme for Trumpenfuher? Orange and grey? Is this some neat meme I haven't heard of? I would also drop the cape on Ubersoldat.

Unsure if Furries should be eligible to join the Mighty Reich Action Force.

You can grind it out during the Forum Malvanum event, but you’ll have to put up with shitty racing mechanics and endless repeats of a mission with a lot of unskippable cutscenes to do so.

CoH/CoV was fun.
YEAH HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YOU YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES
grindgrindgrindgrindgrind
No fucking comment.

Either create a new character, or you can finish that starting tutorial zone, and once you get out, head to the outfitter and save that appearance. Once you do that, I believe you can delete the character and load up the same appearance on a new character,

Hey guys, can I join the reich? I'm an honorary aryan, I swear.

God damn it how many cakes did you eaten today?

Yeah for some reason I didn't paid much attention on the save/load button, but I have solved this issue now and I made the name on a text editor so I pasted it in my character instead, and I saved my character this time. I haven't bothered making up a bullshit story since I am not that good at it. mfw when I wanted a OMOH character but ended up making a quasi Opposing Force soldier instead, i'm ok with this

At least you have a nice steam skin choice.

Fugg :—-DD

God damn this is the second time it crashed in-game, welp I need to do something. I'll come back shortly.

I can't breathe.

Jesus man the game crashed again.

Looks like the game will let me make a supergroup now. If I can get at least four of you ubermensch on at one time we can make the National Sozialistiche D.A.P guild and start kicking ass.

I heard a couple fags in game saying that if you crank one of the grafix settings too high you significantly increase your chances of crashing thanks to a bug

I can't remember the name of the slider but it's the one that affects how much shit your powers leave behind. Earth powers used to leave so many pebbles everywhere that it crashed people with systems that couldn't handle it. Some of the more uppity faggots on the forums were demanding that everyone else in the game stop using Earth powers entirely out of respect for people with toasters.

There is no justice in this world.
Champions is so shit by comparison.

Indeed

So do I need to lower the graphic options as low as possible?

I think it is the maximal physical objects which can be knocked around or so when pushing it.

Someone make a beastboy knockoff named Animal Adolescent and see how long it takes you to get banned.

My username is
Lururin Gagann@deadfartso
no bully pls

Fuckin Saved. good job user

To be fair, I'm decently sure pretty much EVERY online game has this sort of term in their EULA. If not, I'm sure they do it anyway.

you fuckbois banned yet?
any drama?

None got banned yet so far, no warning either.

@asscastle5630

I think I might have found the in-game crash cause, I disabled the NPC and Combat tab from the Chat window and since then I didn't have any crashes. That's pretty weird but it seems to work fine so far.

Just need one more person online to make the Supergroup. Send @skorri302 a friend invite to get in group and we can make it, I think!

I'm 1 mm away from walking away from this game.

Nevermind. We all have to have at least 20 hours played time to make a supergroup, so, we'll have to wait for that to happen.

Been trolling CO with worse shit than that since 2011. The GM Navi ( mostly called by the player base as HEY LISTEN! ) is most likely a fucking muslim so he only bans people with big boobs and as a muslim he would prob give that toon a thumbs up.
I also think the GM spends too much time erping in Club C.

Fuck that fucking faggot.

Sorry but no. I don't erp with Power Ranger rip offs.

Just us goyim fighting the world's bad guys and "accidently" burning the National Bank's money that the bad guy was trying to take ;)

Can you make a Gondola with that character creator?

I decided to see whether it was possible real quick. The chief problems with this are that you can remove the arms, but not the hands. Also I have not found a way to make it headless either.

There's an option to make arms invisible but you gotta dig through shit in the character creator to find it. I think it makes your whole upper body invisible but you can just put something over the torso.

Headless should be under "Partial" on the large drop down menu at the top for heads.

Close enough man. Got a hearty chuckle out of me.

Is that that Smackwell guy?

i thought headless was a part of a paid costume set

i think he means one named Kaizerin

Nah, Smackwell's not involved in that shit.

Jesus christ.

Wanted to try out a tanky build, see how differently it plays.

Where's any possible Nazi imaginery?

Hard to fucking do anything with this editor and still look okay. I was tempted to do the same biker helmet w/ iron cross, but I need to tweak the outfit more.

humorous*

I remade him so now he's aryan, flag colors, and has the iron cross helmet on.

Too much red, we aint commies.

As far as I'm aware, there' no way to unlock anything trough in-game grindan…

Uber-jewish.

I wanted e mental offense guy or a iron-man like char. Both not available for free.

(checked)
Some other anons mentioned in-game that with questionite you can convert it into zen and the exchange for that is like 440 questionite for a few zen whose number I forget. If I recall it correctly it is some sort of a dungeon mission that needs to be done.

There are some clothing options that still unlock through gameplay as far as I know. Could be wrong, though.

Several costume pieces that are otherwise only in paid costume bundles can be obtained by killing 1,000 of specific enemies, like the exposed wire chest for robot characters which is in the mechanical beast costume pack. Also you can convert questionite into zen and buy shit that way.

I see now why the Fuhrer got us into this game. We need to purge it of it's reeking denizens.

PURGE IT

PURGE THE BEAST

helvetica.jnwiedle.com/2011/06/24/and-so-it-begins/

Before I get into this just to meme along with you fucks, is the game at least fun if I decide to go solo when/if the group dissolves? I don't want a repeat of Planetside 2's [wwew].

Pretty much this; what server, where are the bros, and are you guys staying for long?

There's quite a bit of stuff to do so depending on how much the group ends up doing you could potentially have enough to keep yourself occupied for a while afterward.
If you catch the itch to keep making costumes then you'll definitely not be too bored.

I'm on the default instance
There is a plan to make a super group but one of us needs at least 10 globe shekels and 20 hour playtime.

I used to play it at the release. Not sure if that counts for the playtime, but globe shekels? You mean in-game gold"global resource" or literal ten American shekels? Got two chars there, I hope they are not "Gold sub" locked.

Yeah I mean the (((Global-ist))) Resource, I forget to mention at least 5 players needs to be online too.

stay out of club Caprice, nowaadays is a den of furries

Is it a instance or a specific area? I don't know where it is.

its an instance in Millenium city Center

I'm back in this wretched hive. I have the global resources, I have the playtime. Who do I talk to?

is that what you said before they banned you from 4chan for posting worthless threads?

upvoted

Is this shitty MMO worth the useless time to sink in? Is it playable without any shekel money sinking? Or i should pass and go back under the rock, playing RotB mod for M&B?
I just want to see if meme about mega super epic legendary-like character creation Hyper EX is true.

technically yes, but for FREE you only get shitty Archetypes, while people on subss can make freeform characters, mixing and matching many powers.
You can play all the Advneture packs for free and unlcok some costume pieces. But the "cooler" ones require shekels

Well, shit. Can you at least preview the stuff or it does not allow it?
Gameplay looks like generic "smash dat 1 to 9 buttons like a fucking piano player on heroine, marijuana and crack", unless different power allows different approach.
Thanks.

you can "check" all the pieces avileable in the store via character creator, unlockables can only be seen if you,"unlock" em, some drop from specific enemies, can be traded with tokesn, drop only in seasonal events, etc

powers, you cannot preview shit

You only get A FEW ARCHETYPES, others have to be unlocked wiht nmoney.

For example - you can only get defensive/tank Ice Powers. Offensive archetype need $$$

Or a mind power user can only be a healer. If you want a hero that beats people with his mind, you again need to pay.

Mind you, every power set has damage potential, but for healer or tank powers, it's not very big.

I can change the color to dark blue/black, but any later changes to costumes costs in-game money (the one you CAN ear, so it's not that big of a deal)

Dr. Zyklon and Goebelly Ghost, I haven't seen you on at all. what time zone are you?

I haven't seen those 2 goyim either. Yesterday only Uebersoldat and Uebermensch was online.

What the fuck?

Read more, you dumb nigger.

a fetish is like a talisman man, look it up

Welp that settles it, I thought those developers are pandering with that to certain ((demography's)) or some shit like that.

yeah I learned about it like 5 years ago when I was emulating sega shadowrun on my PS2

weird stuff

I want to be a superhero nazi, not a grammar nazi!

Why not both? Use a enchanted grammar book as a weapon.

Having problems getting my old account to work. You guys go on ahead and set up the shitpost party, I will follow. Might as well make another bread if we want an official Holla Forums shitposting super hero league.

Don't actually do this unless you want to attract absolute faggots.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. Well, what do you suppose we do then?

Now all we need is a Italian.

Sorry I haven't been around, I have been occupied with the World in Conflict Gamenight as well as long comfy night drives.

Report everyone that is a Pedophile you get banned in 15 mins

Good luck with that. One of the more prominent super groups in the game is host to a number of self-proclaimed pedos. But reporting them does no good since Support claims they can't take action against anyone for things said in custom chat channels.

wew

you best not son

Isn't it possible to make the super group as invitation only?

It is, but vetting is a time consuming process.

Good one.

Damn, I wish there were more than 2 slots available. I already filled up mine and I got the urge to make a "hero" (villain) called The Eternal Merchant

Ayo where are my fellow liberators at?)))

in warframe we had a dedicated "leader," Wia, handle most of that, he was a god send

Too many of us are shooters. I'm making a tank.

So what timezone is everyone in? Nobody is on right now. I'm mountain standard time and I get off work at 8:00

My timezone is UTC+1, so I am pretty much alone all the time when I was playing this game. And no I ain't gonna talk with the other players there, this is not what I signed up for.

t. yuropoor

I wanted to play some more with you faggots and not just over the weekend, but given that I'm away from my gaming rig I only have a laptop + limited internet, that's not happening.

I tried and the damn game ate my entire monthly bandwidth. 20 gigs gone in an hour.
Now I'm on minimal internet expect weekends.

Sucks.

rip internet