If you're into survival horror, check out Darkwood...

If you're into survival horror, check out Darkwood. It uses the isometric perspective which makes it unique to other third/first-person games of this genre. Chilling soundtrack and dark atmosphere. Controls need work, imo, but I'm the guy who refunds games that aren't absolutely 100% perfect, so, if I can work with it, so can mostly everyone else, I am sure.

I really wish I could play horror games.
At a gayman fair this month, I was able to try the VR set they had there. But it was a horror game. There was this huge queue watching me react. As soon as it got spooky, I pretended to get motion sickness and fucked off.

OP, what is the game about?

We had a couple threads about it around its release, its pretty good, reminds me of I Am Legend (the book, not the cucked movie).

both movies were shit.

so without being a jerk and shitting all over OP for not putting more effort into the thread like some assholes do, I'm just going to keep asking for more information. I'm really curious and want to be told more about the game by a person who passionately enjoys it, not spoonfed. not interested in doing homework to know more about it. I really want someone who cares to tell me why it made them feel good.

I am still hazy on the story itself, but the gameplay is as follows:

Very immersive. I play it only with the lights out.

It's fairly standard horror type survival game, where you have a hideout and you go out and scavenge during the day. During the night is when it gets spooky as you'll have to barricade yourself in and try and survive the night. If you enjoy survival games or shit love craftian stories then you should give it a shot.

Watch Omega Man starring Charlton Heston, it's a much better movie of the concept

Got the normal ending because I didn't know you only got the good one in that one chance dream sequence at the tower. Trying again on hard mode, breddy bud so far. I wanted to try Musician route on my second play through but just may stick to Wolfman again.

Like, just try it, is available on GOG so no DRM piracy

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FCE2387D90C947F480E484C2FA9CF46608E56CBD

That dream sequence does not change the ending. It's basically the developers giving you one chance at ending the game early in a unique set piece.

And that's the only way to the epilogue without burning the tree right?

I think so.

You don't know what that word means.

Any way to get an oxygen tank without talking to the elephants?

I'm not sure. I know there's more than one oxygen tank out there but I no longer remember the finer details of progression because I played this well over a month ago.

It just started feeling really grindy to me after leaving the second safehouse which is where I bailed.

slavic forest survival with fantasy elements like monsters and ghosts
there is a plot and an ending

Played it until night 7,pretty good until now.
Really weak spoiler about early game play next.
My friend played the game way more than me and wanted me to stream the game. He said I'm pretty lucky for not getting invaded once.

No, its top-down.
At least show people what its like.