Why do gamers struggle with fractions?

protip: fractions can have numerators that are smaller than "7"

pic related. This is a real number.

How is this thread applicable to gaming?

ebin jest, memelord
I recommend you go to a place that shares your humor >>>/reddit/

Mate, this issue only applies to Neofags. In other words, you.

okay, whatever you say my dude.

I want NeoFAG to leave.

How does this apply to anyone on this website? I'm sure Reddit is pissed, and you should go back and laugh about how superior you are over there.

Yep, its a neofag.

You're all faggots.

I could give two fucks about Sony but how can gaming as a whole be so retarded as to skew a basic n/10 system to this extent? Nobody should see "7/10" as a horrible score for anything.

fuck this nigger thread

dubs

Mate, who gives a shit about reviews in the first place? Most reviews nowadays spend ten minutes naming flaws in the game and then give it a 10/10. The numbers are arbitrary, they mean nothing and reviews themselves exist to push a narrative, it's why Wolf II got 9/10s across the board despite having 2 hours of gameplay in it.

Kill yourself.

It kind of gives me hope how quickly you idiots pick up on basic things when forced out of your hugbox.

If you'd score two games a 5/10 in isolation, but think that one game is better than the other having played both, you might score it a 6/10. If you then play an actual 6/10 then you might score it a 7/10, since it's clearly a lot better than your last 6/10. I think this is where they get fucked up.

This. It's inflation, plain and simple. Review scores are a mistake in the first place, there are too many nuances in a game for its quality to be expressed as a number. Review scrores are literally dick-measuring contests to get you to buy the latest AAA shit.

WOW YOU CAN TURN 5/10 INTO 1/2?
UR THE CLEVEREST 12 YEAR OLD OP

Epic consolewar thread, neofag.

Reminds me of when A&W made a 1/3 lb burger to compete with McDonald's quarter pound burger.

Of course, people are fucking retarded and thought "HMM, three is less than four so that means I'm getting less for more!" and the product flopped

Pic related. This is a real dubs thread.

remove NeoFAG

1:5 would be the ratio form.

I struggle with fractions because I have dyscalculia and numbers make my mind freeze.

Fuck math.

/monters/ get out, i am pissed !!

I rarely get interested from vanillashit but this art piece is strangely arousing.
What's the name of this character, user?

People bitched about 9/10 being too low for Uncharted 4.

Plz tell me how