COD: WW2 goes full Weimar

What could (((they))) have meant by this?

They sure didn't mean make another shitty thread about it.

Completely demoralized. But you know, there's always light at the end of the tunnel. There's hitler at the end of weimar.

Why, just why?

I don't understand. I see the flags for various bullshit, but in what context is it being used? Are they just on the maps for no reason now? Or are those just little emblem things?

Oh, that's right. The Purple Revolution funded by (((George Soros))) for the last three decades totally existed in 1943. How could I have forgot? Clearly, my education was problematic and didn't cover the (((correct))) history, looks like I need to be properly re-educated!

Are they now pretending WW2 was about faggot rights?

They're backgrounds you can pick from. There seems to be no actual country flags to choose.

wew. Also what the fuck is that flag second from the bottom in the middle column?

These are the playercard things that appear behind your name when you're sitting in the lobby before the match starts?

Seems like black and white hands. Symbol of diversity and racemixing.

Geeh I wonder who could be behind this one.

Is that real?

I kinda see it. Also since we're on the topic, what are the flags aside from the trans and gay one? On the bottom left and second from bottom right.

Yeah. I heard from my friend stories about how germans buried gays alive.

I think you mean your greatest ally.

Unreal. UNREAL

It's just disheartening to know that half-sentient retards are going to play games like this and asscreed and think that it's historically accurate or something equally stupid

I missed that last thread. What sort of degeneracy got dug up?

country flags have been dlc since blops2

>No semi-autos outside of the M1 Garand, the M1A1, and some Czech piece of garbage that only had

What does this one mean?

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Pure cohencidence, goyim.
I KEEP SCREAMING BUT GOD WON’T ANSWER

Why is the Dutch flag there?

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

kanker

CoD has these things called playercards. They consist of an emblem and either a title or a background, depending on the game. Whenever you're killed by a player or an announcement about a certain player is made (such as when a player activates a high-tier killstreak), his playercard is displayed along with his name. In Infinity Ward games, they came with a little slogan, but in Treyarch games they served purely as backgrounds for your name. Those faggot flags are probably them saving face After treyarch made the mistake genius decision of letting people make custom emblems in their games.

No seriously why is the Dutch flag there.

It's notable that the first game that included a fag flag was Infinite Warfare (the most recent release).
The multiplayer trailer for WW2 features black soldiers and uses black music. It's the lowest they've sunken so far

It's page 11 out of 18, im sure most other country flags are in there too.

I already told you

where?

Honestly I thought it was a penis

Neuken in de keuken :DD

I'd rather your version be the real one.

Didnt even notice it had a watermark

Either a pansexual or bisexual flag.

I was wrong, it's an Asexual flag. -__-

Its all the same retarded bullshit in the end.

wew
That's another series I can't in good faith ever buy again.

Activision really wants that sweet sweet welfare money.

Bump because it triggers you.

That's exactly the issue, they're pushing this shit onto younger generations.
Use your head, user.

Just like Battlefield 1. Pure coincidence we get two years of big AAA World War shooters that both suffer from this plague of Marxism.

SHOW DESIRE

GET THE WIRE

*raises paw*
What's the problem?

HA
GAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

do you rp colon three?
Gas yourself

Maybe. But then I think of how much better the men of the 1800's and early 1900's were compared to the modern era. The could remember and imagine what was being lost, so they knew what to fight for. That world is a distant memory to most.

In a way they're right, degenerates and faggots did win the war, on the backs of brave Russians and walking over the corpses of brave Germans.

Oceania, Tis of Thee

This faggotry must end.
*teleports behind you*
It's time…. to end this…..
*cuts you all to pieces*
Tssk…
That took too long… Need to get back…
*disappears in a puff of smoke*

Wew. Daily reminder that anyone who bought this game is an idiot.

Daily reminder that if you're going to buy the game to buy preowned so your money dodges their pockets

What's the problem? Just rename your profile to "Kwanza Kikongo" pick the gay flag banner and play as a black female nazi. This is the way it was meant to be played.

They were already pushing this shit years ago. This isn't a startling revelation and still doesn't change the fact that it's just another thread to bitch and whine about a game that will probably fail.

Do you want me to call your bull?

Welp.
I didn't expect much from CoD, but I'm still somehow disappointed.

or just /scurv/ it but its better to not touch it, period

Stop buying the games.
Stop playing the games.
Tell your friends that the series is corrupted, "the old ones were alright but they have become awful".

Beyond that, don't talk about them. Give no advertising.

Fucking ebin :-DD

You wuz saved n shieeet

The controlls are weird

Do you not remember Modern Warfare 2?

I should not have clicked on this thread.

you prop-stealing fuck, it was i who made the kangslayer edit

nothing wrong with that.

hehehe

Custom player emblems was pretty cool

There's a flag for asexuality? Why?

Didn't even think about it, that's hilarious.

I'm pretty sure it's one of those licorice squares.

I see two white hands. One male, and one possibly female, or a child's. Where are you faggots seeing black?