Good vidya ost's while exercising

I'm the standard kissless virgin meme, 28 and 350lbs. I do not want to be a wizard, so am going to try to lose weight and try online dating.

I have quite bad social anxiety so a gym is out of the question. I am about to buy an exercise bike and intend to at least try to do 4 - 5 sessions a week for 30 - 60 mins. If I cut the soda and snacks I should be able to get into shape by this time next year and maybe a gf by 2019.

Anyway, what kind of full OSTs can I listen to that are good for getting the blood pumping? I want to try and get 20 or so hour long OSTs so there is some variety.

Other urls found in this thread:

blackmesagame.com/Black_Mesa_Soundtrack.zip
xefree.com
ss.fitness
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black Mesa Source OST, it's not exatcly long but hey give it a try

forgot to mention you can download it from here blackmesagame.com/Black_Mesa_Soundtrack.zip

Welcome to the club
Nigger, wizardry trumps 3DPD what are you doing
So did I until I tried it this year and found the only issue with gyms is getting off your ass and going to one. Trust me, when you see you won't be the only out of shape piece of shit at a gym, the anxiety goes away. Too bad I'm giving mine up soon.
The third strike soundtrack is great for running and cardio.

Just get your fat ass through the door and start running. Fat fucks like you always have to make excuses for everything.

I hate fat people with a passion. Parasites, all of them.

First track for your GETSWOLE playlist, son.

nice blog

Don't know about you, but there's music that I love that I cannot work out too. I can't lift to a lit of ambient music for example.

Holy fucking shit, what? How in the name of all that is holy is that standard?

this is in no way vidya, fuck off

I think a podcast or something similar would be better for 30-60 minute excercise bike sessions.

I recently started dropping weight too by changing my diet to chicken and brown rice and going swimming. Got visible results in just two weeks.

what about fatties in recovery

Women will not be interested in you, you double nigger

You should rather kill yourself. In a matter of weeks you'll literally be a skeleton.

Try Punch-Out's OST, tubby.

This guy needs to take lessons from Excalibur.

It's a meme. Women "try" online dating to fuck Chads. You might get some pity from a fat whore, though. IRL dating works better for betas like you.

Translation: OP is a closet faggot who clearly wants to get rammed in the ass at the gym to find a boyfriend like the rest of the /fit/ fuccbois.

Golden age Capcom is the way to go

I listen to MGR's ost, eurobeat, and some of the god hand ost, plus various shit.
t. On way to being pretty fit, never a fatty

listen to eurobeat and you'll bike twice as fast

IRL dating works better for everyone. Online dating is just for fucking especially okcupid (with it's "other" gender).

you're a big guy

Just go to /fit/

Go in the early morning. If you go around 4am or 5am you'll only encounter other recluses like yourself, who don't really do all that good with social contact. There's even a chance you might find a friend, if one of you decides to open up. The same applies for going out on long walks, which I recommend over trying to do things indoors. There's no excuse for buying an exercise bike unless you're already both wealthy and in good enough shape that it's part of your continued fitness commitment.

As for OSTs, Dragon's Dogma has some good music from the boss themes. You're better off with metal or something, though. Maybe a few anime OPs.

Running, especially when you're fat, will destroy your knees in less than 10 years. An excersice bike is one of the best things you can use to work out, the only thing better would be an elliptical.

OP, get a few dumbbells as well. Work out your upper body too.

you need to work on your arms as well, but since you're focused on losing weight, it's better if you sprint outside to see real shit and get sun into your skin because "muh anxiety" is the worst meme i've ever heard, you have to be retarded

Shin Contra

It's not that bad.
t. wizard

Every Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Yakuza, Sengoku Basara and Senran Kagura title, DMC1 to 4, Bayonetta, MGRR, NMH1 and 2, Persona 3 to 5 and Ultimax, JoJo ASB, Tekken 5 and 6, Mad World and MAX Anarchy even if you don't like rap music, KoF games (noticeably 96, 97, 99, 2002 UM and XIV), God Hand, some Street Fighter titles (EX, Alpha 2 Gold, Alpha 3 and IV; cheesy but get you pumped) and Queen's first 3 albums.

All that recommended, I'll say that if you go full PUMPED UP right off the bat, you'll likely get exhausted faster; keeping control of your breath and posture are key elements and staying calm helps. Heck! I use my cycling session to listen to the mellower shit like NieR or DaS/BB. Save the loud stuff for the last 15-15m stretch or, especially, other exercises. Lotta stuff you can do with just
a couple of dumbbells and a mat.

Just stop eating so much , fatty.

You gonna tell us that celery has negative calories, nuts are as bad as junk food and we should avoid eggs because of their cholesterol content next?

NMH's OST

SKELETONS CAN'T CUM INSIDE WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really like jogging or walking in the woods, but are you suggesting that's a good place to make friends? How does that work? You barely meet someone. Or are you suggesting running in an urban area?

xefree.com should help you.

Obviously not him, but if it's similar to my area it's more the timing. Between 5-6am there are more people doing jogging or exercise walking, or organized mall walkers and such.

That too. 5 am in an urban area can already be fairly busy.

As a man who lost his virginity a couple of years ago and then proceded to have a relationship, I can say that there is nothing wrong with being a wizard as long as you actually do something useful with your time. Get fit, read science and philosophy, learn to do things and you will find happiness. As a plus, bitches will throw themselves at you and will cry as you deny them.
Also,
Nigger you have to start dealing with that problem somehow. Going to the gym is a good way to start. Most likely no one will give a fuck about you if you leave the gym gear in place after you use it and take care of it.

Godspeed, user.

I'm waiting to become one.

I have no desire to romantically love or be loved and reject even waifuism, I only care for my interests and my personal long term goals I pursue and serve in multiple ways and autistic strategizing. Plus, if I'm a "neutral" existence that has no pain from being "forever alone", I think that makes me damn effective at backing up things like being a shameless hentai lover and enjoying sexual gratification in general.

Go to >>>/fit/ for better advice than anything Holla Forums can offer you.

Also, exercise bike is a very good call. Just make sure to get one for fat beasts because you might break a regular bike. And make sure to diet properly. There's one simple rule to losing weight while on a diet: count all your fucking calories. No exceptions. No excuses. No "oh I'm sure this doesn't count" crap. Snacking, fruit juice, and whatever the fuck will all add a hideously large pile of calories fat idiots never notice. Every single little thing you eat, drink, inhale, snort, whatever the fuck. If you ingest it, you count it. Learn how many calories per gram there are in your food, get a kitchen measuring scale, and go weigh the shit out of everything and count their calories. Some people can eyeball their calorie intake just fine but if you were the type, you would never have become such a fat bastard, so go count it out carefully. Get a calorie limit and force yourself to stick to it. Counting out calories is worth more than exercising when it comes to weight loss. Exercise is a good extra so you don't look like an unhealthy freak with stretch marks as you lose weight, but dieting is where you actually lose weight. Also, try to look for foods that are high on satiety but low on calories. >>>/fit/ can give you much more detailed advice on how to do this, so go there and take their advice already.

And don't be a fucking moron who rewards himself for exercising with extra food. That's not moving forward. That's moving backward. As long as you keep your daily calorie intake under strict control and count everything, you should be fine though. You don't have to delay when you eat if you're hungry, but you do have to ensure you don't overeat over the course of a day.

You should never be a personal fitness trainer. Fat people can't jog or they'll destroy their legs under the pressure of all their body weight. They have to use exercise bikes so that the seat can take the pressure off their knees while they do cardio. An exercise bike was hands down the correct call. He just needs to make sure he gets an exercise bike that will actually support his giant ass and large weight.

Note: The inhaling thing was a joke. You don't ingest through your lungs so you don't actually calorie count that shit. Unless you actually do drugs/tobacco, you probably won't have to give a shit about how the shit you inhale affects your weight gain.

The point is just that you need to count the calories on every single thing that enters your mouth. No exceptions.

And go ask >>>/fit/ how to lose weight without gaining stretch marks. You can try asking google but I assure you you will find retarded pop "science" written by idiots talking out of their ass, including in famous magazines. If you want to be safe, go directly read some scientific medical studies.

Right, here's a game music track you can listen to while exercising.

Godspeed, user. Here, have a slow buildup epic. Songs that get your blood rushing is good, but more often than not it makes you overwork yourself, ruins your pace, and makes you tire out more quickly.

This kind of soundtrack in particular is not too fast, not too slow. Builds up slowly into an epic, makes you believe that you are something better than what you believe you are. Of course, to each his own though, find what works for you.

This is the first song in the Electronic Super Joy OST. It is more intended for running than biking. If you find yourself graduating from the latter to the former, I highly suggest it for your needs.

That all being said, it could probably work for biking in the right situations.

my exercise playlist is 90% music from platinum games

I was in your boat. If you run into a problem, check out /fit/. The soda is enemy number one. Snacks are close behind. Learn to cook if you don't know how and get some good basic guidelines on this site. ss.fitness

Good luck, brochacho. It sucks. Breaking sugar addiction is akin to breaking a cocaine addiction. You can get through it though, I did.

If depression and suicide are superpowers OP may as well become a tranny.

This is a pretty good one for working out I suppose. Helped a lot by all the remixes near the end though.

This one too. Full remix album.

former fat fuck now only barely overweight fuck here, good idea with the bike. if you can set it up near your TV you can play vidya while exercising, although anything requiring intense rhythm (rhythm games, fighting games, most action games) were beyond my ken to keep up my cycling rhythm while still actually playing. i played a fuckton of tetris, puyo puyo/mean bean machine and dr. mario though and those games work perfectly. if you have an emulator or a super game boy or something the pokemon games might be a good choice too - simple enough to be able to multitask, involved enough to help you pass the time.

running is a great idea when you're able to get to it though. is right in that starting with running is just asking for trouble, but once you've lost some pounds definitely start doing it. being outside is really important, at least to me, and this is a good time of year for it - cool enough to be comfortable while working, but warm enough to not need to bundle up

You don't have to do cardio to lose weight. Track your calories, do a 20% cut and don't cheat and you'll be on your way, fatso. However i can assure you that losing weight won't help with your autism. I have a better body than everyone i know and yet the social skills won't come.

Maybe, but it will help with my self esteem.

I don't want to rely on dieting alone for weight loss, I actually want to get fit and toned if possible.

Some of the suggestions in this thread are great.

The Gundam Extreme VS soundtrack is good for this. Assuming you can even get the whole soundtrack.