4 AM

Losing control?

Whats the saddest death in a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
steamcommunity.com/id/handifapped
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder what fucking a Japanese girl feels like

Mc's death in persona 3. I cried at the end alot

god I hate these threads

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I usually don't get too sad. Shinji from P3.

sideways vagina

evrtim

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

First day without the folks here, been so damn comfy. Haven't done anything different but its nice being as loud as I want all night.

Big Boss in MGS4. The music combined with Big Boss's last words almost brought me to tears, and I very rarely, if ever cry over video games.

So… My first experience with multiple endings was with Disgaea for DS.
I didn't know it had multiple endings.
I killed Flonne in the last combat, and thought that was the one and only ending for years.

Why are you faggots still here but ROB threads are not?

why's that?

you didn't kill them did you?

Not as good as an onahole

How goes anons

How goes user

lads i have had quite the night
me and a couple buddies drove into the city for a concert
got to the show, parked in a public lot literally 1 block away from the venue. pay for parking, everything's good.
we go into the venue, have a few drinks, head back out to smoke a bit before the opener goes on. My buddy's car is fucking gone.
Call the lot number to see if it's towed, no one fucking towed it. Shit was fucking stolen.
Ended up filing a report, going to the police station, walking around the city in late October after I left my favorite jacket that I wore in the car so I wouldn't have to pay for coat check, so i was in just a t-shirt.
My buddy lost his car, backpack full of shit, and my other buddy lost his backpack full of shit too. We ended up having to take a taxi to the train and taking a train out of the city. we didn't even get to see the artist we had come to see.
was fucking bullshit, my dudes.
on the bright side, it was a halloween thing we were going to so the entire time my buddy was walking around dressed as santa clause, so that was kinda funny.

That's the best.

How goes user

What happened to ROB?

They went on some vacation. I forgot to ask where

yee das rite

Phone screen cracked at work. Luckily I have insurance. Gonna get it dealt with tomorrow.

Claire's death in Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. Cried like a bitch in my shower after I beat it.

they squeak like crazy and just lay there, not worth the annoyance

nobody is asking you to be here buddy

pic related

Went yard saleing and got a genesis and 8 games for 10 bucks. Also got a ps2 and spyro 1 and 3 for 15. Went to the church again, they had a potluck and i finally talked to some of the people there. Internet went out for 8 hours. Rip.

I'm fine. Work felt like It was gonna last forever today, and I had another customer accuse me of sound condescending to her when I was trying to help her.

One fun namefag that does it better than anyone
Daily 4am threads for NOT video games.

gonna blogpost a bit but you guys are gonna laugh at this shit

I can't even go out on my own without getting cockblocked, and my bathroom looks like some one exploded in it. The drunk in question will be punished with cleaning it

Damn I love these threads.

Lego Jango Fett, from Lego Star Wars

Did he leave the cars in it? Or drive something from the 80s?

How'd you break it?

How goes user

What games?

You really need to work on your voice acting

wew

sounds hawt

These 4am individuals are the worst creatures that enter any other thread. It is a cancer. A hive on the side of the home.

They have to find their own board.

Bubsy
Thunder force 2
Sonic 2
Might and magic
Mean bean machine
Ecco 2
Onimusha
DMC1

You're funny.

what?
and no it was a relatively recent decent car. apparently one of the types of cars that's a target for niggers in chicago.

Dropped it on a bolt that was securing a railing into the ground.

No.

Wew that sucks fam. Whats pedialite?

I love these threads too. How goes user

Didn't think it'd be important. But now I realize I have no clue how long it would take for them to get back if theres a serious emergency

Yeah, it sounds like it. Although I remember hearing a rumor at work that we're understaffed so I don't have to worry about being fired unless I do something really retarded.Honestly I've had a lot of people tell me I lack any kind of enthusiasm or emotion in my voice. tbh it's been like that for years now.

This is why you should drive an old beat up car that noone wants.

I usually don't post in these threads but fuck it. I hate my life and want nothing more than to die.
Kenny from The Walking Dead

bone healing juice thats fulla electrolytes and shit, mainly used for literally infants and people who drank themselves sick

Quite sure Mark sits here too.

Saddest, I can't think of any. How about the end of half life 2, it's not very saddenning though. How's everyone tonight?

pic related

I don't know genesis games so dunno why I asked

DAS RITE

I meant keys.

Damn.
What else you do today user

Make sure your boss knows thats just your normal voice then

Why you hate your life user?

yeah we should've taken my buddy's car that's a piece of junk. in hindsight there are all sorts of things we should've done.

but all the concerts are in the city my dude

what a fuckin cursed evening my dude

he wasn't sure if he had his spare keys in the glovebox or in his desk at home.

Nigger, is Rise all you're gonna post?

I'm pretty sure he's aware. To be fair I don't think anyone at work knows that I have the tism and I've been there for four months.

Funny?

Mario Odyssey. Also bought some pie crusts for some desserts that I'm making for a dinner being held at my parent's church.

Sounds tasty

How goes user

Why

Oh they know. I worked with an actual autist at my last job and the first thing my boss did was pull me aside and told me to be nice.

Gensis has some amazing games but only sonic, ecco, mean bean, and thunder force are exclusives

You also shouldnt go into cities in the first place. Im lucky i live in a combination hick town and small city.

I'm doing great. More art of my waifu has been produced and I am pleased because of it. I have to go to class for maybe 2-3 hours on Halloween which sucks horse dick, but at least it's only until maybe 8 pm.

Boy, let me list the reasons.

This must be all the discord squim.

Rise is sexy tho.

Oh nice what kind pies?
I've got some mix for some weird fluffy strawberry pie shit that I want to make myself.

I tried playing it some but got too lazy to look up shit

Post waifu pics

yeah it blew. hopefully the car is found and i can get my jacket back. i had it for years and my sister gave it to me. and then my buddies lost a whole bunch of weed and paraphinalia and WH40k models and a tablet. I walked away losing the least out of the three of us. things tend to happen like that for me, when shit hits the fan I walk away closest to unscathed, if not unscathed. it's a strange fortune that makes me feel bad because I suffer least when there's suffering around.

i don't fucking know

but all the concerts are in the city. usually i take public transit though.

(You) fuck off. that was quite a amazing feat to generate that so quick though, bravo.

just dumping some of the new stuff I got. I'll spice it up in a bit.

the only reason I ever consider going to the city now is if I wanna check out any of the retro vidya shops they got there. It's an hour long drive, but I make sure to buy at least 1 vidya each trip.

McMahon Millionaire Pie from the WWF cookbook. Yes, this was a real thing back in 2000.

Stop being such a faggot about vidya and play some good shit

There is your problem

Should probably do the midterm if you are living off college money.
What kind of sins?

Was pissed

The fuck. What else is in it?
Are the foods like just normal recipes with funny names or are they meme foods?

I dont have any retro vidya shops near me so i have to make due with yard sales and it works out pretty well.

sorry fam after experiencing concerts I can't go back to not going to concerts. they are fucking amazing.

my sister gave me the jacket i lost, and the vest and hoodie that were with it were also gifts. I wore that hoodie+vest+jacket combo every freaking day.

its sorta like gatorade i guess it doesn't taste terrible. Still i'm pretty mad i can't even be ALONE without having to come solve issues for these guys. Made it very clear that there will be no more parties here, the other two roomies didn't contest and drunky was obviously passed out. bummed cuz the girls who invited me to after party were cute too and i bet they think i was just squirreling out of the situation but my phone was really blowing up at the time

don't make it into a contest of who got the most boned, it sucks for the whole lot of you

Its a good thing i dont get attached to stuff like that.

Evening all, what're you guys up to tonight? Playing anything fun? Pick up anything good from the Steam sale?

There's too many. I'm just gonna say Nier Automata, because fuck there's a lot of death in that.

I wonder as well. Hopefully one day I will.

having the house to yourself in a nutshell.

sorry to hear user, that had to be pretty rough.
Just as a rule of thumb, don't keep anything in your car that you'll miss if it gets stolen.

I'm alright. Still prepping for the fourth of november.

Welcome to being white in europe or north america. Pic related

Too busy playing mobile yugioh famalam

That sounds like it'd be too hot

Were you really going to try it with the girls though?

I get attached to literally everything. I hate change.

see

Trying to finish Witcher 2 and P4G.

I'm glad I live in a state with no large cities whatsoever.

you only get one, this the equivalent of having a picture of my wife in my wallet to show to whoever may be asking, mind you

yeah that's fair

yeah i've learned my lesson. $4 coat check is preferable to losing it, and public parking in Chicago is garbage, just take public transit or a shitty car.

They're recipes that were ALLEGEDLY written by the wrestlers themselves. *I don't buy it. So you have shit like Grilled Steak Benoit, Al Snow Peas, Big Boss Man's pepper steak, and other stupid shit. The pie has coconut, pineapple, pecans, Cool Whip, condensed milk, lemon juice, other shit I can't remember.

Yeah, should. I can't be fucked to do it though. My life is already shit, only way to make it better is to die.
Masturbation, lying, lusting after goods, lazy as fuck, neglecting my prayers and Bible reading.

This nigga gets it.

See what? Everyone redirecting to other posts instead of answering anything directly? No.

I want to improve my social skills so i woulda done it, worst case scenario i woulda snuck out from the party and gone home. Woulda been better than having to storm into my own house and yell at people like i ended up doing

no actually it's perfect, and if it's too hot I can just shed the jacket or the vest.

>wanting to be in the middle of i guess like 250-500 people
After vegas im not even going to concider it.

Alaska?

I hate change too but i dont get attached to apparel. im very attached to my electronics tho

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you can't be bothered to interact with your parents even at a token level tbh famalam smfh

I have observed you and how you move out toward other threads. It's an infestation.

I at least have stuff planned for later in the week. Going to get beer and pizza on halloween and get max comf.
How goes fam

Prepping how?

Is she the titty monster?

I love cool whip pies. The best

I just gotta get through work tomorrow and I have Monday off. Although at this point I've given up on trying to find a chance to hang out with my friend. Our schedules can't find a decent time anymore.

(you) fuck off with not answering ritsu in the OP.

concerts are a great time. meet cool people, feel music pulsing through your bones, have an adventure getting to the venue. After having gone on adventures to concerts before and having great times, it's not something I want to go back to not doing ever. it's too much fun, too great of an experience. my thirst for adventure has to be satiated somehow.

I wish. Oklahoma It's basically Surburbia: The State Edition, but it does have some nice rural areas if you can avoid the drunk native mongrels that burn their trash and do meth all day.

yeah

I was redirecting to my other post. I was basically saying the same shit. You're no fun.

Why not go to your church?

Damn really sucks you lost that chance. At least you are trying now though.

Guess you do live up north

These days I don't care about my clothes cause I never leave the house. The jacket was old though so

Hey I say hi on the rare occasions I see them

Shes cute. She OC?

They have no place on a video game board. They do nothing but hate anything that is enjoyed. The complete cancer of a board.

always trying, but since my looks are seemingly improving with exercise my odds are improving. its such a shame halloween itself is on a work night for me this year because i woulda made a proper costume and stuff.

It doesn't matter. Your kind have left your containment. Now you are in trouble.

I do, but they aren't going to help with my living situation in any capacity. I don't see any of them handing me a job.

having fun? Those are both pretty fun to play. Which path you taking for Witcher 2?

Don't forget to go for the true end or the Accomplice end in P4G.

WEW LAD.
And I thought I had it bad here. Granted, car break-ins are more common here than actual car thefts (not by a large margin though).

sounds like a pretty good plan amigo.
It's going all right. We got two new hires that are gonna start monday, so I'm really hoping I'll finally be able to take my friday nights off completely. Having a Wednsday, Thursday, Friday "weekend" would be fantastic shit.

but i did answer. I actually was non-specific so I wouldn't spoil anything

Just stockpiling a bit more food then normal and the usual stuff. Here's your (you) for datamining.

Fuck off already.

Im just too much of an introvert to the point where even talking to the people at the church kinda scares me. A concert would give me a heart attack.

pic related

Where is your proof?

I already said last time I was here, I'm doing Iorveth.

Start preparing to never have a job ever again and to live off the land or by scavenging then.

Yeah pretty lame. I only ever get 1 or 2 kids a year anyway but it being on tuesday means I'll get none.

I meant to talk about you being depressed

Ohhhh nice. Going to be making less money for nippon though.
Play anything fun lately? Take any more yoza booty pics?

What kinda food?

I've got some cheapie hoodie I only use to go outside and smoke in

Don't think you didn't get smelled out. You faggots don't play video games and never likely did.

No idea who thought it was a good idea to allow you here. You'll never be anything but sick to the soul.

It's the lich from MGE. In that picture she just has on a cute outift.

Hibe da bread xDDDD

Multiple years of your kikery of hating video games in the open.

I don't get any trick or treaters at my apartment since its on the outskirts of town, but thats fine since i usually like to go out on halloween and see the costumes and drink and stuff. It's a holiday that didn't lose its charm with age

Im running on a total of like 6 hours of rest so im gonna go to sleep. Night.

(You), why haven't (you) fucked off yet? The spider cares not what the flyposter says.

Wtf is wrong with this guy?

I live in a place with schizophrenic weather. Sometime's the winters are cold as all hell and awful, other times they're totally mild and not so bad. Same for summers in the opposite direction.

turns out my buddy's car is a type that's a popular target for theft, too. I feel really bad, but he had good insurance coverage so he'll be ok in the end.

I understand. I used to be like that too, absolutely hate being around anyone, including my family. I managed to get myself out of my shell and am now confident enough to take public transportation into an unfamiliar higher-risk place to a concert full of people all by myself, and still have a great fucking time by the end. It took a while and a lot of work to me from there to here though.

MGE?
How much you paying per commission anyway?

When I worked at the gas station kids would come in and get candy. Was the fucking best.

Cya next time user

No thanks.

Because I can't be bothered to bring it up. I doubt they'll be able to fix the problem, so it'd just be a waste of everyone's time.

Your manner in every other thread. It's like you think I don't pay attention to all your attention whoring characterizing characters you create here on this board, that has fuck all with your social problems.

see you tomorrow.

I am 4AM and I have been disgusted by you all from however many years ago.

what kind is it? the parts or the model must be rare/interesting to warrant a noteworthy amount of thievery for the model

Eh just the non parishables like potatoes and the such. Whatever is cheapest or durable. What are you munching on ritsu?

I don't understand why people want other people bothering them like such.

Autism

Its pretty comfy here with the weather. You pretty much always know what you are getting.

Depression can only be fixed by talking about it user.

You know you could just say "NOT VIDYA" and leave, but you're a sperg. Pls continue

You don't care about video games or anything but just someone feeling bad about your faggotry. So fucking useless and glass fragile.

MGE stands for Monster Girl Encyclopedia. It's like /monster/'s bible.
lol none, it's just pleasant to see new art of her being created from time to time inb4 you don't love your waifu if you're not throwing shekels at artists to create art of her

in the cytube, where we are watching vids on bubsy and metroid, someone pointed out your post

here is my steam steamcommunity.com/id/handifapped
dont friend my you cunt

I said that already.

then what is this then

Attaching yourselves to Holla Forums is cancerous.

a 2011 Jeep

dude weed lmao

also that is not the case with where i live. i'm hoping this coming winter is another mild one.

I need something that can give me the feeling of a nine hour sleep on days where I get 4-5 hours of sleep.

It's a charming holiday, get to see the costumes kids are making per year and give em something nice. Its getting really gentrified especially in suburbs though, sometimes parents will literally drive their kid through neighborhoods instead of letting them wander or going with them. plus it's only once a year and all

a nap

They don't last that long.
Tonight I had ramen for breakfast then made a yuge thing of fries for lunch. Dunno whats for dinner though.

Ohhh yeah mge is fun. How'd you fall for a lich anyhow

I hope it snows a lot here. We got a few good ones last year that lasted a whole week. Was max comf

are you even saging, my friend? i can't tell. you're wasting your time like every other shitter who comes into complain about 4am. until the mods decide otherwise, we're here to stay. stop wasting your time. just hide the thread like an adult and go do something else.

I lost it years ago. It's my fault to be perfectly honest.

Pic fucking related. Anyway, I have a question to ask. There's this movie I'm looking for, I don't know something I watched as a kid. All I remember is this chick work for this company that did some deals with an Adult Japanese Animation Studio, uncovered some shady shit and eventually fled for her life but was caught and turned into one of those BDSM gimps at the end of the movie.

For the love of god, I can't remember the name of it. I think It's demon something or the other. I remember watching it back when there was an encore network. The only reason I'm looking for it is because I'm watching and playing everything I ever seen.

says the NEET who doesn't' have to drive in it. Do your parents even make you shovel the driveway or nothing?

You are not video games. None of you ever were. You are just immigrants that came along with me.

I forgot. It's been a few days.
That's the best path though, Iorveth is a bro

eh, maybe 16 total hours less on my paycheck. The freetime that will give me is worth it.

Too much
also Super Mario Odyssey and RUINER; I've yet to start on either of those.

RIP.
Is it a newer model car? I've got a shitty beat up 1993 Toyota, it's great urban camouflage.
I intentionally keep the interior looking a bit trashy as well, like leaving my gas receipts in the floor of the passenger side.
I also keep a cheap jacket strewn across the back seat. AND one of the headlights was dangling out after an accident I was in during the summer,
so it's held into place with some black tape. It looks like trash and I love it because nobody is gonna want to steal or break into a shitty-looking vehicle.
that's good. I hope they catch the assholes that jacked his ride.

Cocaine

Why did you watch this as a kid
How goes user

Why would you shovel it? We never get more than a couple inches here

I'm not even clinically depressed. I've just come to the realization that there isn't anything left on the planet to be made that would be worth making, and being a wageslave doing a menial service that impacts literally nothing and noone is a fate worse than death. Why put in the work to "succeed" when all I'd get out of it is money and a job I hate no matter what it is, if even that?

I smell you in actual video game threads. You are the roaches.

lol

Nah, Roche is better, but yeah, this is the better path.

are you ok?

Ohhh nice fatal frame games are really comfy

Are you a bot?

Welcome to the spiral towards NEET life user. Been one myself for most of the last 8 years. Its really nice.

Question: if you had sex with a female version of yourself, is it considered incest? Sometimes I feel like If I ever met an alternate universe version of myself, I probably wouldn't be able to stand myself.

You're the one in this thread.

Lewds mostly. Now I want to watch it because I swear to god this movie existed and I want to prove it did.

He's clearly not.

So are you.

At a point I thought it was goons or a raid, but it's mostly these manic faggots. That shouldn't have a home here, anyway.

With an ego as big as mine, I'd love a female me so much.

I'm in the same spot. Theres a shitty indie game from years ago I want to play but can't find anything but similar shit

Nice deflection, kike.

this thread is video games related. there is a video game topic in the OP. threads digress from the original intended topic all the time. You're shitting at us but you're bumping the thread even still. Great work, champ.

part of me really wants a really nice kickass car. But it's impractical and expensive, so I'm probably just gonna get a basic junker piece of shit for my first car that's hopefully halfway decent.

you are quite the nigger my friend

you must find something that gives you passion for life and search until you find it.

yes because the purpose of incest begin a taboo is preventing genetic disorders

you need to take a break

clearly, but honestly he could be a bot

She worked her magic I guess.

Welcome to the state of starting to hate yourself and yet cling to life. i.e romans 7 Read more

Do (you) ever stop baiting?

no that'd be fucking weird
would not do
though female me would probably be really good looking.

Irony

Wtf is up with you? Are you hilldog?

This is a video game board, faggot.

Don't live so far north and you can enjoy snow for once too.

Whats her personality like? My waifu has tons of content so its always hard for me to see how guys fall for girls without much info, no offense

why aren't you talking about videogames when you could be talking about video games?

How about you answer why you are here if you don't care about video games but shit up every thread about new vidya, anyway?

No, it isn't. It's meaningless, boring, and worst of all, damaging to one's physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.

Nothing to find that can actually be done. Anything left to be made is impossible due to resource and energy constraints.

Ritsu did you never heed my warning? There is a literal cianigger A.I robot that argues against itself with human like arguements. Yes it's a fucking botnet.

I'm tearing a whole in your asshole, because there is no reason for you to exist here.

I think I'm too edgy to care about video game character deaths.

You don't have to sit around being a slug as a NEET you know

Why would they make a bot to target 4am though

How goes user

I came here to laugh at you

I know you're a goon.

Are you too edgy to shit up a thread because autism?

You're a skinwalker.

If you can get past all the sexual stuff that's written on her page in the MGE as with every girl in the book, it is hentai after all You get the impression of a chill mage chick that does magic experiments n shit. I think that's cool. I need a chill woman in my life, and the fact that she's a witch makes her exotic. I can't go more into this without feeling like a turbo autist.

any vidia with skinwalkers?

It doesn't just target 4am it targets all of 8ch.

You could slice the edge with a knife then.

This is your (you)

/monster/ seems preety dedicated to such. Preety weird.

HEY user, DID YOU BUY MY GAME?

you haven't lived my dude

if you allow things like resources and energy constraints to stop you from doing something, it's not a true passion and must keep searching. if you desire something enough, you will find a way.

Does she do lewd magic?

Skinwalkers sound like a boring enemy. I want more vampire enemies.

Look at these creatures here. Look how they speak. All skinwalkers.

But wouldn't someone have to program in the "not vidya" shit for it

I don't like cold so

Yeah, but why would I do anything else? There isn't a reason for it at that point.
Fuck that, not going to put in effort with no goal in mind

I'm not going to entertain the idea of the impossible in my work. Name me something that'd actually be worth making and I'll tell you why it can't be done.

i haven't done Roche's path

Yeah they're great. I played the first one last year for Halloween, so I'm playing through 2 now. I'm gonna pick up Fatal Frame 3 and play it next Halloween.
After that, I'll have to find some other games to play for Halloween.

get a Toyota then man. They last for-fuckin-ever. The one I'm using is from '94. Over 20 years old and still going.

this is very true but I still miss it some.

I did not

It's very…dark.
fug

I know you're a kike. Possibly Mark.

/monster/ is one of the weirdest boards that's ever been conceived, and that is because that it's a "porn board" that insists that romance be pure and wholesome. It actually cured some of my bad habits and fetishes because I got detoxed from going there and developed new fetishes for handholding, making out and all that vanilla shit.

I'd imagine.

I was actualyl asking him a rhetoricle question, there are skinwalkers in Baldurs Gate 2 in Trademeet
and its not just hunt them down

Did Kikes think 4AM meant they could kike it up all day and not be observed in other threads by their same behavior?

Mark hates these threads, but is too pussy to shut them down.

Where the fuck do you see that same behavior?

so where do you hail from, because you're clearly not from Holla Forums or Holla Forums

BUY MY FUCKING GAME user. JUST FUCKING BUY IT ALREADY.

weak

making a fulfilling and wonderful and eventful and meaningful personal life story that no one could possibly experience except for you.
wrong mindset to be in my dude. can't limit yourself like that. don't be a faggot.

I have a buddy who is basically a car autist expert, so I would be seeking his advice for any car that I get.

How goes user

So you don't want to work but you also don't want to not work. What do you want to do?

Damn sounds like a good tradition.
I might have to play MML for xmas like I did as a lad

What were your bad fetishes user?

It is meant to target Holla Forums and Holla Forums . It fails so fucking epicly on the other boards. It also can learn somewhat. But it's stupid because it can't respond to things written in the name, subject, or sage/email fields.

A friend?

Just buy a care made before 2001 and you are fine. Maybe check manufacurers flaws but other then that you are golden.

Sometimes I feel the same way. Whenever something sad happens, I just sit there with a lack of an expression on my face. I can understand why it's sad, but I can't show it.

One autistic thing I did on cold days is that I would sit next to the heater in the bathroom and hold my hands above it like a fireplace. There's nothing comfier than the feeling of covering yourself in a wet towel straight out of the shower and and staying close to the heater.

You tried twice. Right in a row. I wonder.

I did that once already to go to nippon though

Pretty spoopy.
There was an user here a year or two ago who would put a bot up in the thread and it was learning from us. But he was on our side hopefully

We have ids stupid.

How about you ask me again.

Want to ask a fourth time?

Pretty k, ordered some stuff of amazon last night, and I'm terrible at waiting

I thought that my Wii stopped working but when my sister took it to her room it started working again. I guess it was just a temporary problem.

Yeah, I deserve it. I'm ashamed of myself too.

comfy memories.

why stop there though?

You have an ID you did not change, you kvetching kike.

That's a good idea user

Yeah, until I started the Fatal Frame games last year I would just play the first Dead Space every Halloween. I still really like Dead Space 1 & 2 and won't even forgive EA for shutting down Visceral even though Dead Space 3 is complete fucking garbage.

Yes, I should've mentioned that. That's the most important part about buying Toyota anything now.
Precisely

what'd you get user?

I used to be into vore, and pretending to be a chick. I can't look back on those things without severe revulsion now. It feels very unnatural. I used to fap to deviantart-tier vore shit. Es no bueno. Why do you want to know so much about me anyway, is Ritsu CIA?

Did you finally figure out your VPN now?

>using (((amazon)))/cianiggers
That picture though. For some reason I want to try that now.

Stop demoralizing yourself and improve yourself then.

Interesting….

Oh nice, whats on the menu?

Probably just needed a good shake

Don't have much time left

Why live

Never been one for vore.
And I just like learning about people and things user

RGB strips and some clothes, had some extra money so I got some new stuff

We'd sorta play a game where when I called it out as a bot he'd stop it from posting each night. He said a lot of nights no one would call it out though which is freaky.

WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO SAY ABOUT IDS, KIKE?

I dressed up in a Gorilla costume and went to a couple bars tonight to check out the costumes. Unfortunately, I saw no banana costumes. Some guy in a skateboard looked at me and give me a thumbs up though when I was going to my car. I've made a lot of progress feeling comfortable in bars, but going up and talking to people, especially girls, is hard for me to do. I got midterms coming up next week I'm not really prepared for. I'm trying to do noporn/nofap, but it's hard to break this habit. I'm gaining some kind of control, but it takes time.

And this is your (you). Nice try though.

No ritsu is just some random user. Great on you for getting yourself under more control though.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about these posts >>13690519

Sometimes I just wanna sleep forever, you know what I'm saying?

How do I do that?

You asked that the other night too. You doing ok lewd user?

You seem to have absolutely lost your spaghettie.

It's not an ideal fetish to have. it makes it even worse for me knowing that this faggot is massively into it and made a 2 hour long video explaining how great it is.

Miata is Always The Answer isn't just a meme.
If you live somewhere that gets a lot of snow, get a corolla or a civic from the same period

Start reading >>>/pdfs/ and learn to camp. From there learn how to make stuff with your hands like tools and how to farm. Study alot and get a goal in mind like Holla Forums or something.

Anyway. It's obvious, you faggots don't care about vidya.

beats me

nice

I messed up there. But you're the one spilling shit all over the place. Jesus christ, why the fuck do you think we're all people who hates vidya. Ritsu has sad adamantly that he only really posts 4am shit. He's legit contained.

Ritsu, what if I told you over 65% of posters on 8ch are a single A.I responding to itself. Would you believe me?

I'm pretty sure I'm fine.

You don't care about vidya. You're on the bottom, because I've been on top forever.

PROVE IT

Oh man I gotta see that. Ain't laughed at that commie in a while.

I just do it for worldly pleasures at this point

Not in 4am. Unless they all have unique personalities

Better be fam
Lemme know if you start getting super depressed or anything

Just saw on twitch mario walking around in a wedding dress in the new game. Why jew, why!?

WHYYYYYYYYY

You niggers are too young, I gave up on SA and went 4ch when I saw the 10 buck cuck shit back then.

Why are you still talking to that bot user?

How goes user

If I ever get depressed, I feel like If I talk about it with people I care about, they'll just put me on some meds that'll change who I am. I don't want that, I want to be happy. To be fair, so did Randy Stair, and he was a dumbass and a failure in life.

It has to argue against itself. If it can emulate a Holla Forumsack vs Holla Forums vs kike conversation it can make vidya personalities/templates.

He should live for the sake of living in his case.

so nothing? ok night

Those retarded grandma in a pool ads on SA

Came along with it with my friend that hunts pedos.

Yeah well at least you can vent with us here about it

Is that other guy a bot too?

Being a baby faced big guy that ends up being bait still, even from 2003.

I'm going to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

Thanks.

Cya next time fam

Everyone I called out as a (you) besides you ritsu is a botnet. Hence the anti-jewgle and anti-botnet memes. So yes it is. But the only way to be sure is if mark turned namefagging on again and we talked using the name, email, and subject fields instead of the commet box.

So this was all part of marks plan eh?

Pedos. On par with goons.

Nothing

To

Do

with

I doubt mark has any fucking clue what he is doing. He might have turned it off to prevent you from fucking the bot up though early on in the 4am days. I don't know for sure though.

Vidya

KIKE

Can't wait to impose yourself.

Explains why he isn't giving me a ton of (You)s like all the other anti 4am people do.

You're disgusting and have nothing to do with vidya. I assume /a/ doesn't even want you.

I always felt I was different.

So, even less vidya.

you could kill the problem another way instead of assuming the problem is the kikes

Well I'm going to bed, goodnight friendly 4 am anons.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

you're are probably right about there being goons in this thread

Cya next time user

well now I didn't deny the kikes are a problem, I was just saying that they were not THIS problem, I'm sure you can appreciate my position on jews

night

Does (you) have any more catchy music like this? Preferabbly related to sleeping or staying awake.

Sure hope you never wake up.

KIKE
FUCKING
KIKE
RUINS EVEN AN UNOFFICIAL GAMENIGHT
KIKE
FUCKING
KIKE

user, why are you here?
you seem like you're having a really bad time

Never do anything but kick in a kike's trash.

well night anyway

You seem to be having a bad time, unrelated to vidya. And I smell most of you 4AM cunts in threads for good and bad vidya.

The cuckening is amazing.

Nah, I smell you and you have no reason to be here.

So did you like ignore this thread completely for the past 2 years, and suddenly today it triggers you, or are you new here?

Maybe one 4AM faggot will come back to vidya.

Every event that can and will ever occur, outside of the end of time, has already been experienced. Unless the new is input or output, the result is merely an amalgamation of events that have no real purpose besides taking time.
No thanks.

I want the work to result in something new and fresh, that will change the world. Nothing like that is left to be made, however.

I don't have many friends. Even the ones I consider my friends I almost never talk to outside of times we share, and never make an effort to change that circumstance.