Holla Forums Minecraft alpha server

I created a minecraft alpha server to remember how the old minecraft was and because Holla Forums hasn’t really had this sort of server since the minetest one went down.

Ip is 13.55.19.140

You’ll need to download multimc and create an alpha 1.2.6 instance to join as the alpha auth servers are no longer up. multimc.org

Other urls found in this thread:

teamgamerfood.com/team_gamerfood.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a load of this guy.

I hope your game freaks out and fills your all your free drive space and bricks whatever drive you have it on.

Can you post a crack?

Should have been more specific, I meant old multiplayer before it went to shit

I don't think a crack will work although you could try. Just look one up on thepiratebay or something there should still be one that is seeded

I ain't giving you my IP you fucking giga kike.

What are you talking about? The new auth servers are incompatible with older servers, so unless you disable auth no one can connect. (Unless something has changed in the past couple years.)

What's the point of playing a version completely devoid of content and features? It's nostalgic but holy fuck was it bad. The only way to harness potential from the autism simulator is to load it with mods, and like it or not, in that respect the new one is better than the old one.
Or just host minetest so no one gets pissed. I've yet to see someone make a server with good mods that fix the many shitty aspects of it like lack of mobs, maybe they don't exist.

To enjoy maybe 3 hours of nostalgia for the broken multiplayer mess Alpha was?

Looks light fun user.

Like*

i have been here for 2 hours

solo?

yeah in the server

Whoever was building that cobble castle with the two towers, I finished that shit for you.

thank you for the diamonds and iron

Why join a Holla Forums server? The only good thing about minecraft is to grief others, everything else, like building shit is autistic.

you are a fucking nigger. Who cares about the shit you build in a shitty game?

You're the kind of faggot who thinks that the Romans were lame because they worked together, aren't you?

I think you are weak, a little pussy, that's why you make a private no griefing server because in a normal server people would eat you alive. Let me guess, no friends in school, no friends now as a grown up either, all you do is sit alone at home playing video games.

That's exactly why I have never played it online and never will.

Sorry, Holla Forums is for white men only. Hood niggers not allowed.

user do you want to talk about something? it's okay you can tell us

are you that one woman who always goes out of her way to shit up every single Holla Forums server

excuse me what

Yes because you are weak, the moment you would join a multiplayer game people would start shitting on you.

nothing wrong with being nice, being gay on the other hand is very wrong.

yeah it's this one slut going around being regularly shitting up servers

user, you're getting shit on right now, I don't think you can handle image boards tbh

No my dear retard, it's because playing with griefers is a shitty waste of time.

That is your opinion.

Not if you are the griefing.

Just like real life Minecraft is a hunt. Your job is to outsmart the enemy and since you guys are a bunch of gay pussies you try to dodge it. You are anti social, that's why you can't join a minecraft server and form a guild, and you are also to stupid to come up with strategies to hunt down your enemies.

This is why you go for the pussy option, join a friendly server where everyone holds hands and is gay. You guys are fucking weak. I hate you "pvp is bad" guys.

I'm not a loser psychopath.

No, you are. That's why you have to grief in MP games.

Maybe if you live in Somalia

damn I'll have to join at some point

depends on what you're looking for, if you wanna kill people and shit sure, but if you just want to build stuff then yeah people fucking with your shit is annoying

You take your Minecraft very seriously. Perhaps too seriously.

Can't wait till teamgamerfood griefs all of you like in the good ol Barotrauma days.

This is not real life, why would this make me a psychopath?

Stop projecting and just tell me how many friends you have irl and in games. I have been to a bunch of Holla Forums game nights so far and I always run into total faggots. You guys are either roleplaying like total faggots, or you are totally gay like in this game. That's why you start doing random bullshit in a game of CoD. You can't kill the enemy so you start roleplaying. Same with Tabletop Simulator, everything Holla Forums plays turns into a gay fuck fest.

hey, it's not fun unless you take it seriously. Vanilla Minecraft with griefing allowed is the best. You build a hidden base, make sure nobody follows you while keep track of shit around you like half way destroyed trees or other stuff that looks unnatural. And then when you are strong enough you stalk down little shitters and kill them. The only fun thing you can do in minecraft. Why the hell would you build something? So you can show it off for validation?

I'll go into this abit more, I first saw her actions in the 4am thread because she was posting pictures of shit and then when the thread died down like it always does she chats up this one dude who was hanging out in there who then moved onto irc, later then I heard her in the Holla Forums planetside 2 platoon but she didn't fuck that up because probably got bored very soon with it because it's a pure team game after that I got no real mention till later on when I joined the irc her not even ex was in who then told me that she was a psychopath basically.

other then that I aint got no real proof tbh

It is real life because you are playing against real players.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha.

You are the one who is projecting here you fucking degenerate dumbfuck loser. You're probably a nigger too.

Don't mess with Lady Brae, cuck boy.

Simply ebin my dude.

I don't think you understand what fun is. You sound like a competitive minecraft player, which is probably the worst thing to be.

I've got a hunch that she was also emilyinspace while playing ss13 tbh

And here comes another retard psycho loser.

Why cant we all just get along and have fun together?

see >>13691984

Gamerfood also fucked up some of our servers. Barotrauma for sure.

It is not real life because nobody gets hurt, it's just a fantasy. Playing monopoly doesn't make you rich, just like playing board games like risk doesn't turn you into a dictator.

and you say that based on what?

I don't play minecraft at all. I literally played it for a week, that's it. Some of my friends asked me if I wanted to play them, since I am not a lonely loser like you guys I actually have friends. One of them lend me their alt acc and together we went on a hunt. After a week I got tired of that shit and never touched it again.

I repeat: you are playing against real players. You fucking brainlet.

Based on common sense.

Now go drink bleach you fucking degenerate.

sure thing buddy

you jerk of to hentai so hard you lost your grasp for reality? Am I hunting down people and killing them? No, I move a bunch of pixels around. Non of that makes me a psychopath, but since this digital world is the only world you know I probably am a psychopath by your definition.

I literally don't, this game is cancer.

You got brutally bullied as a kid, right?

teamgamerfood.com/team_gamerfood.htm
They did absolutely nothing wrong.

You are the one who can't grasp reality you fucking psycho moron degenerate.

Are we playing buzzword bingo or were you just dropped on your head as a child?

This thread goes to show why you should at the very least avoid playing anything with Holla Forums.

MUH PSYCHO GRIEFERS ;(((((((((((
Get your shit together, brainlet manlet boy.

Killing someone in a video game makes you are murderer? Is that what you are trying to say?

Nice projection there brainlet manlet boy.

Where did I ever say any such thing you fucking retard?

A BLOO BLOO MUH CHEETAZ MUH GRIEFAZ MOMMY COME FIGHT THEM ;(((((

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate.