Wolfenstein The New Colossus

I know this will just be derailed into politics again but I can't help to make a thread about it.
I pirated this atrocity
And beyond the massive Swedecuck kike propaganda the game is fucking awful, like really shit, The New Order was nothing special, mediocre, I'd compare it to something like Timeshift and Singularity and those probably still beat it for their gimmicks alone even if Wolfensteins art design is top tier in comparison with the generic shit that are both oof those.

Despite that The New Order focused on the shooting with some nice cutscenes and decent writing that didn't go too boderline or full propaganda.
You had the Rebel hub that was just the right size so you could learn more about the worlds backstory and characters.
Fair enough, it was decent, fucking competent, and thats all I can call TNO, it gets the job done but its nothing special unless were comparing it with 2014 AAA FPS.

This shitfest is a whole new story though, not only does TNC goes into propaganda and commie sympathizing territory it also kills characters to introduce even worse ones, and changes old ones to be completely horrid, but thats not a problem if the gameplay is good, right?
Well guess what, you probably heard this from the other thread, but the game is short as fuck and all the time is wasted in cutscenes, shitty fucking custcenes many of which add nothing to the game, poorly written shittily made messes.

But the short gameplay should be at least competent right?
No

Let me just say something that will probably make you understand, its something so simple and basic and somehow the Swedecuck designers at Machine Games managed to fuck up.
You get the gimmick weapon before the Shotgun, yeah.
So likely the same fuckers that came out with that decision, also thgough it was a good idea to not have any damage indicators at all so you have no idea if you're being hit or not, something the fucking OG in 1992 had, completely removed.
Do I have an enemy shooting you in the back?
Too bad! You're already dead!
Gun balance is all over the place, making some weapons borderline useless the whole game and making only one or two farily competent, this from the very start.
Enemies are braindead and the level design is even worse, theres a sequence where you're fighting in a Nuke Manhattan and you have to go through a building filled with NatSoc, theres rubble all over the place and you get stuck in the tiniest fucking shit.
They seem to want you to dual wield all the time because theres no drawbacks to it besides a change in the sights, but its fucking pointless since most of the time you'll just need to use a single weapon.

They can't fuck up even harder can they?
But they did, know the Hub I was talking about?
Theres on now on a Nuclear Submarine, and its even bigger, too bad the map designer was on crack and can't make shit simple or give you decent directions, want to know more the about secondary optional shit?
No you no longer don't because the Sub map design is fucking shit.
Its so bad that you can even access Primary Objectives before you even follow the marker.
Do they give you a treat for finding the way before a long cutscene tells you what to do?
No, the map design is that broken and if you do that you ski the custscene entirely, making you wonder what the fuck happened.

Fuck this game, I gave it a chance even with the commie propaganda, but its even worse than the first one which was superior in every way and I though it was mediocre so keep that in mind.
You thought MGS4 and MGS3 were bad with the cutscene shit?
Go play this fucking game, you'll feel in heaven when going back to those.

Hope Sweden gets nuked

Other urls found in this thread:

zenimax.com/about
store.steampowered.com/stats
galyonk.in/your-target-audience-doesn-t-exist-999b78aa77ae
archive.is/AJoOa
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=46420
youtube.com/watch?v=7_rEoCkIwCw):
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=16886
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC0vUS7i9JA):
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=24484
youtube.com/watch?v=JQqsrv339GM):
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7764
youtube.com/watch?v=UcuULvGGoD8):
cytu.be/r/The_Comfyass_Theater
wolfenstein.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Return_to_Castle_Wolfenstein
moddb.com/mods/rtcw-classic-cooperative-campaign
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
metacritic.com/game/pc/ubersoldier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dobrzyń_Land#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are you playing a game made a literal nazi?

Hilarious if true

(((trump)))
also, another thread abou this turd?

Its true, now fuckoff with these template shit replies, they're not funny.
zenimax.com/about

Lying, ignorant or just really bad at games?

Bad at games.

I would say a bit of all of the above.

Possibly just dumb

Nobody talked about the gameplay because niggers like you are too busy derailing threads.

All 3 of them most likely, gameplay is so sparse I almost fell asleep playing the game.
I ALMOST FELL ASLPEEp PLAYING A VIDEOGAME WITH NO SLEEP DEPRIVATION
Theres something amiss on the Documentation shit you find, its poorly formatted, doesn't give you any details and is poorly written.
Whole game is garbo

Does anyone get this feeling that Bethesda/Zenimax developers got really fucking vindictive after Fallout 4? It's like the game did worse than they expected and they're lashing out at everyone in all their stuff now.

I really liked TNO. Starting out, TNC looked really promising as well. I'm not very interested in the politics and shit but killing off characters for no reason other than a "reset" and making the gameplay worse is just unacceptable.

And then I said - Whats the deal with white people?

I wanna die

Its even worse than TNO, don't fucking touch it.

How bad is the pacing with the cutscenes? I've been linked to one or two and they always seem to be around 10 minutes long. Is it 10 minutes of walking and shooting and then 10 minutes of cutscene?

Oh yeah journos are going full propaganda mode while actual users are complaining about how shit the game is, half the game is literally a walking simulator and cutscenes though, so I don't doubt they liked it.

My god. Will people ever realize how blatant this shit is?

Always remember to report and filter

Repostan

Just make a god damn cyclical/ general for this shit already, we've had 10+ threads in the past week alone.

>BJ is dying
>The Black Panther tier nigress that replaces a shit character thats somehow still better than her and pussy whips and bosses BJ appears

bethesda is publishing the game retard, it's developed by machine games

I don't know why the mods haven't bothered to sticky this shit by now. Everyone joins in the fun for these sorts of things. Battleborn, Lawbreakers, whatever else is the fail of the week
Instead what happens is the thread goes to 300-400, falls off the first 5 pages of the catalog, and someone starts a new thread because Mark won't raise the bump limit and the mods don't bother to sticky this shit. It would take up less room in the catalog anyways if they were to.

if they keep trying this I'm sure it'd work at some point r-right?

kek, I wonder if this is the argument bethesdrones will use in the coming weeks

Just look at this:
It's 3 hours of gameplay to 3.5 hours of cutscenes.
It's more cutscene than game.

You really think a Swedish studio full of numale cucks and neon haired sjw's needs bethesda's input to make this shit? When has bethesda been overtly sjw anyway? They are just cancer enough with their business practices, shit games and paid mods.

You can be helped because you are paid for this. Don't worry, dirty jew, i'm here to help you reach those mandatory 100 posts

If they aren't pro SJW why aren't they cracking down on this behavior in their subsidiaries? This isn't good for business and letting it fester makes no sense.

You say that, but peak today is 16k
store.steampowered.com/stats

Maybe the devs have more control over their project than you think? Who knows what the terms of the contracts with bethesda was.

Last two threads about it are past page 13 already, don't be a faggot.

Also, gotta love the Jewish character Seth
Fucking blatant

WHAT IN THE ABSOLUTELY BOMBASTIC FUCK HAVE THESE TURBOFAGGOTS DONE TO MY BELOVED WOLF3D FRANCHISE I GREW UP WITH SINCE CHILDHOOD?!

I thought DOOM 4 was fine, as well as Wolf: TNO due to the interesting concept of alternate-world histories, but…I want to nail the cocksmokers responsible for this to a fucking cross.

By the way, is it really true that there is Special Thanks to ANTIFA/BLM in the credits of this abomination of a game?

Want to really rage? Go watch a random twitch stream and read ZOGbot comments in the chat.

Play RtCW again.

Just got done playing this piece of shit. What pisses me off the most about this game is what they did to Wyatt. They threw every bit of character development he had in the previous game away so they can have their pet negress Grace take charge. What happened to the young private plagued with survivor's guilt who matured over the course of the game into a man who can lead? Wyatt, one of only two survivors from an assault on Deathead's Compound, who fought in a resistance group in the heart Nazi-controlled Europe for 14 fucking years gets turned into an acid-tripping college student (Wyatt is supposed to be 33 years old at this point) and his only purpose in the game is to get guilted for being white and pushed around by some nobody negress while spouting "DUDE, ACID, LMAO!". I don't even want to know what happens with Fergus.

Two minutes in paint.

user, words are meaningless, and they can zogbot all they want as long as they're not buying the game.
let me show you

No, probably a joke since the ending and credits might as well do that.

And now BJ's father was a white supremacist who sold his jewish wife to the ebul natzees

The next Wolfenstein will be a full reboot, screencap this

How
C I N E M A T I C

I remember the time where the main enemy were comunists and still believed they were misrepresenting them.

Then my eyes were open about how vicious and evil comunists are.

how many fucking times will wolfenstein have been rebooted now if that happens,3,4?

You should see what they've done to Fergus
Hes like a senile old man, he throws banter at the Baboon like a Scottish God and then feels "defeated" after she says his face looks like a prolapsed anus.

It killed me inside

Wolfenstein actually managed to crawl up a spot or two on that list, but it's still getting its ass kicked by a ripoff of minecraft and dayz made by a 13-year-old Canadian.

5 if you count Wolf 3D as a reebot

There is nothing wrong with 7 Days to Die.

That's not what I was referring to, given the lack of a 13-year-old leaf for head of development.

Does this game have a definite end? Or will we get one last wolfenstein that goes even more retarded with 75% of the game being cutscenes and propaganda. I am sort of interested to see what kind of crap they push out as DLC for this one.

Oh, missed the 13 years old thing.

Nothing can get the blood I inherited from my White Russian ancestors whom barely survived the rise of Bolshevik-driven Marxism than something from my childhood being bastardized into Neo-Bolshevik propaganda, my dude.

PC version or PS2 version?

==SIXTYNIGGERS.== Of fucking
course they had to use BJ as their bastardized kike puppet and show him committing a racecrime against HIS OWN FATHER.
Then again, thanks for all of you giving me more reasons not to buy the fucking game, let alone pirate it.

FUCKS SAKES

Way to fuck with almost any chance of having a likable character, especially the ones you choose, just to push shitty ones.

Doesn't this game end with BJ's wife or whatever saying they have a kid? Wouldn't that seem like a deliberate setup for a Commander Keen reboot?

PC, unless you have the Xbox one with 1 more level
check >>>/radcorp/ for ET gamenight

I was born into a world where on television, in movies, in books, comics, and even video games, they were always known as the enemy, equally as bad as the Third Reich.

…And then, I learned of my ancestry the exact moment I saw this world, my country, even some of my friends become what I was genetically predispositioned to not only loathe, but also, to give my family ancestry peace?

To eradicate off the face of this godforsaken Earth, for the sake of my children and my children's children.

Death to Communism and Social Justice.

Thats already told that she will have twin, in the beginning, you can even see this in one of the trailers.

Forgive me for not being able to sit through any of them.

Think I ought to nab a Classic Xbox sometime soon, then. Kudos.

Sure, just don't fucking buy Return to Castle for it.
It plays like trash in both PS2 and Xbox versions

I didn't know. Only heard about it.
That settles it

set devdll 1seta fov 100 //VIDEO CONFIGSseta r_displayrefresh "120"seta r_customwidth "1920"seta r_customheight "1080"seta r_swapInterval "0"seta r_ext_swapinterval "0"seta r_mode "9"//MOUSE CONFIGSseta cl_mouseAccel "0"seta cl_freelook "1"seta m_filter "0"seta m_pitch "0.022"seta m_yaw "0.022"seta m_forward "1"seta m_side "0.8"seta sensitivity "1.15"//CONTROL CONFIGSbind F9 "loadgame quicksave"bind F10 "loadgame quicksave"//CLIENT CONFIGSseta com_maxfps "85"seta com_soundMegs "128"seta com_hunkmegs "512"seta pmove_fixed "0"seta cg_drawfps "1"seta sv_cheats "0"
Here's settings

I get that you're in a hurry to trigger liberals, but it doesn't even take a full ounce of reading comprehension to see the typo and the Kotaku-tier bullshit in that image.

Are you retarded?

niggers lol

You seem to be taking this shit way too serious, how about you fuck off? One guy says its hilarious if it turned out to be true and you go off like some angry little fucker, some guy corrects your spelling and you do the same. You're pathetic

Gunshot fade to black?

GUNSHOT CUT TO BLACK???

Everybody loves a trainwreck, don't be a no-fun-allowed faggoli.

>>>/cuckchan/

You have completely lost it

Not an argument

It's still hard for me to process. Even the MGS series never went above 50% cutscene, and even if they were pretty narrative heavy games they also had a pretty decent length.
Now this comes along that is 6 hours and a half long, the plot sucks and is lefty propaganda, the gameplay is shit and most of it is cutscene.,

Daily reminder that it is THE CURRENT YEAR

what the fuck

Bethesda is a big console developer, without the console sales these statistics aren't all that meaningful.

Someone did a speedrun in 1:19.

They are meaningful if you compare it with the previous wolfensteins sales, this shit is flopping hard.

I didn't know it took that long to uninstall

Well, after seeing a few cutscenes they really manage to get some cheap sympathy by making the other side full monsters, yet they are so pussies they don't even go full horrific torture for revenge.

What a bunch of faggots.

there will always be a correlations

Why is a pregnant woman fighting?

Yeah but you need to compare it to all sales, not just steam sales. You need GoG and Console sales to determine how well it sold compared to previous titles.

I'm not saying it didn't flop, but I am saying that you need more than steam sales to convince anyone that it did.

Regardless, AAA games usually get about 500k to a million sales on steam, the fact that there's very few players, seems to suggest it hasn't sold that well, especially not for the budget of a AAA game.

they most likely haven't played it yet themselves, but watched some reviews. 12-15 hrs pretty much the playtime every cucked review I've seen has mentioned

The console numbers are not available, and the numbers we can see now are still comparable to TNO's steam numbers, and said numbers are not in favor of TNC.

You have to turn off your brain user to enjoy it :^).

GOG sales are negligible for most games unfortunately
You are correct about console sales though, but I'm willing to bet it will flop there as well.
Mark my words, this will maybe scrape a little over a million sold, max, which won't be able to cover the licensing, advertising/marketing and overall costs of creating the game.

If the game was a smashing success I think we'd be hearing about it by now.

remember that twitch is a big thing now, with how short it is most streamers will beat it in a single session, I think this will impact even the cucks who are interested in muh nadzi punching since it's basically a movie and they will have gotten the entire experience watching someone else "play" it

kek, many normalfags might've ended up missing the streams just because the game was so fucking short it didn't last more than a day

Just took a look at Steam's user reviews. Lots of people are complaining about poor performance, constant crashes (even making the whole system reboot), corrupted saves, or the game not working at all.

That's a really good point. The media would be calling it a triumph over the alt right and a victory for socjus by now if they had the numbers to back it up.

I finished it in 8, but I died a bit and probably left it running in the background. I ignored every sidequest though and didn't stand around listening to the npc's, but you can't exactly call that gameplay.

The fuck? are we now paying 70€ for malware?

Why do people have such shit taste?

BAD GOY DETECTED

I've only heard it's a flop on Holla Forums though.

Don't listen to Holla Forums. Don't forget they're literally all of Jew blood.

3rd worlders playing dota and chink bots farming pubg hats + cs:go skines do not count as human user

Yes, but if it was selling well you know there would polygon articles about NADSI DRUMPFERS BTFO ANTIFA PROPAGANDA HUGE SUCCESS, giving it a 9 isn't enough since they know not as many people pay attention to that shit anymore

Holla Forums here.

Don't go shitting up Holla Forums with politics, everyone here already knows by now that (((Wolfenstein))) is just another propagandised piece of media that does not at all accurately represent historical events. If you keep harping on this point then it will eventually get on Holla Forumsirgins nerves and they'll ignore what it is that you have to say about things that actually matter: actual political issues.

That is all.

Also, Wolfenstein is a PC franchise. The innovations came from the PC originals. Shit, look at all the smack towards the console versions of RtCW here, and who da fuck cares about the console versions of Wolfenstein 3D? I'm pretty certain The New Order did better on consoles, but it's a bit pathetic if New Colossus isn't doing well on PC. However, it could still do decently on consoles, it's just not a good sign if the PC sales aren't that great considering the series's legacy.

That sounds like a bad idea. The fact is this is a game being discussed on Holla Forums that is heavily politicized. So long as the thread remains on topic, we should discuss this terrible abortion of marketing.

Man, I knew it felt really familiar to other C-tier games I'd played in the past, but I couldn't remember the names. Thank you, user.

I thought timeshift was supposed to be underrated? I never played it since I didn't own a nogaems machine

I didn't think I'd have to spell it out. Sitting on the board of directors doesn't make you president of the company.

All of their other shit also sold badly, from Prey to The Evil Within, even on consoles, this is no diffferent.

So were most of the big franchises now on consoles like Call of Duty/Battefield and Witcher.
That shit hasn't mattered in a long time since the normalfag casuals flooded tech related stuff.

There's a PC version but I think you have to go through tons of hoops to get it to work.

Because motherhood is -=~*empowering*~=-

I think a good generalization of Coulter's Law is that the longer it takes for the media to announce the answer to a question, the more likely that answer is harmful to the narrative.

Most DOTA players only own DOTA; the people who buy games that aren't massive multiplayer competitive games are a small minority of Steam and the PC market. See: galyonk.in/your-target-audience-doesn-t-exist-999b78aa77ae

What is there to discuss?
The game plays like shit, has more cutscenes than gameplay even if you're using a definition of gameplay that only involves player control of the character and thus counts the opening trolley ride in original Half-Life as gameplay, and has an annoying sheboon pretending to be worthy of a character role already occupied by a character who at least had the good sense not to be a ripoff of a blaxploitation poster-child on top of their unlikeability.

Its underrated because it was completely forgotten and released so close to Crysis people thought it was a ripoff.
Its not a bad game like most people think, but it isn't anything special either.

Shit plays fine on a PC, I finished it last 4 years ago, on the same setup I have now with no issues.

This is no exaggeration, I watched a gameplay (heh) video where the player walked around for a solid half hour doing nothing but triggering flashback BJ's "BAAAAWWW muh deddy wuz mean 2 me" cutscenes.

Holla Forums never gets tired of discussing a dumpster fire, especially one that insults everyone in every way possible. The game is an atrocity and this should be pointed out at every opportunity.

But how well does it need to do? The first game sold something like 1.4 million copies on PC, and even if we're generous and say that half of them are full price, and that it sold double that on both the PS4 and XBone it still is a pathetic amount of copies sold, especially when you account the cut the retailers, Steam, MS and Sony take, on top of marketing and the huge expenditure for art and music assets.

Dishonored 2 and Prey also sold like shit so it's pretty obvious even normalfags want nothing to do with Bethesda's soulless tripe.

We're mocking its death user.

Everything you said to start, but also the terrible writing, the obvious shoehorned propaganda, the cringe inducing voice acting, the fact that the main character calling the enemies "white ass fascist nazi pigs" in the game, but it was edited out for the commercial, and that is just off the top of my head.

/suicide/ here
suck my dick you don't speak for a whole board nor do you have any claim to represent them.

All they had to do was take Return to Castle Wolfenstein and make it prettier, and maybe remove the fetish SS babes so the Swedish soycucks don't get a stroke and they still managed to fuck it up. They're horrible, horrible writers, yet they keep focusing on that aspect, likely because they're even worse game developers.

Don't forget they actually went and made him into a Jew too, making it very clear who the real target audience for it was.

I would agree with you if this piece of shit "game" wasn't 10% gameplay and 90% (((political propaganda)))

It's not terrible, just kind of forgettable once you get over the "huh, that's neat" gimmick. Now that I'm remembering it I think it's worth a playthrough, but I have a fondness for some C-tier stuff because a lot of times they'll break from the mold and at least try different mechanics. YMMV.

Its called the Old Blood
It was an shitty attempt with a lesbian jew

Are they saying that jews are capable of child abuse? That's pretty antisemitic, somebody should write a letter.

I think the mom's the Jew.

I don't like Trump, but the fact that his brother is on the Board of Directors is bound to trigger gaffots.

Fuck yourself

Shouldn't all the buildings be crumbling and falling apart because of the concrete mold sabotage or did they just drop that plot point?

This one gets it.

Here's the wiki entry.
Basically, the Juden are perfectly caring and loving mothers, whites are abusive bigots, especially the female ones.

So the father is a nazi and the mother is a jew?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

His father also only married her because of her jewish money/contacts and then goes on to sell her out to the nazis. You couldn't of made a more hamfisted backstory if you tried.

Absolutely. They have ruined this series forever by trying to make cinematic current year political statements with it. There's no real game here at all, what little interaction there is just serves to drive you to the next piece of rendered propaganda.

watching it on cytube with some buddies.
this game is so fucking shit.
I doubt we will make it past the first hour

Fuck yourself. I'm not above mocking something's failure, but it is ALL this board does now and I'm tired of it. I know it's not necessarily our fault that there are so many subjects to laugh at, but you niggers run each and every one into the ground until it ceases to be funny at all.

No, you're not. Blow your brains out, leftypol.

Here's the DLC they're already advertising. What's interesting to me is how different the third scenario is displayed. It looks to me like the artist couldn't find anything interesting with the first two, which tells me that only the third is going to be worth playing.

Black protagonist surrounded by robots, and firing dual-wielded pistols at his oncoming foes. The majority of the image is composed of a simple yellow background. The robots are undetailed and unmenacing, they aren't even firing at the protagonist. There is nothing to clue the viewer to the game's objective, besides fighting robots.
A female sniper is displayed against an unadorned, brown-black background, below her is a sniper scope with an officer in the crosshairs. The design of the sniper is less-than-stellar, like a female James Bond assassin combined with an edgy rockband groupie. The eyepatch and heavy makeup don't seem to go well together, from a purely artistic standpoint I'd ditch the eyepatch. Nothing stands out about the officer or his adjutants, which is concerning considering the lengths Wolfenstein goes to make the German high command unique and crazy. The viewer can see that the game will revolve around assassinations, but anyone who's played previous releases knows that Wolfenstein's core gameplay does not emphasize long range sniping.
The image is topped with a beautiful mountain vista, contrasted with the brutality of combat below. A US Army Captain is pointing towards the bunkers that dot the mountainside; it is clear to the viewer that game's objective is to take the massive guns and Flakthurm. They can also see the forces arrayed between them and their objective. Given the way the Nazi troopers are sillhouetted, the image is focused far more on the objective than the enemies that will be fought along the way. Everybody knows you fight Nazis in Wolfenstein, the audience is instead hooked by knowing the mission they'll be undertaking. Unlike the other two, the presence of the Captain and his posing tell the viewer they will be accompanied by other fighters. The Captain also has advanced technological equipment strapped to his helmet. One of the major draws of Wolfenstein is the seeing the strange and alternate technologies introduced, and now we get to see some used by the allies.

Leave if you don't want to talk about it. Plenty of threads, or maybe reddit is more your speed?

apart from the other shit, I think it's worth mentioning that at least 2 of the levels are annoying as shit to play. The wheelchair level (which is the fucking opening level) and the venus one where you have to keep refueling your suit.

Taking bets on if they make the female sniper ugly in game.

This is some really lazy artwork that doesn't make any kind of sense to be drawn the way it is in-universe.

when do they go to venus, we're still on the wheel chair level.

I really have to ask myself who writes shit like this? It's not even writing, it's just a shitty Mary Sue fanfic where the abused girl is replaced by a blonde fridge. It's infantile, it's offensive on a level that goes beyond the political, it's just complete and utter tripe devoid of any passion. Putting a video of the developers masturbating while watching their wives getting gangbanged by niggers would have achieved the same fucking result. Fuck this game and fuck everyone that participate in making it.

I don't even know what they're trying to do? Tell a serious story? So why make it so completely over the top and seeped in parody? Where they trying to make a political statement? Then why mar it with infantile humor and deliberately offensive content that detracts from the message?

What is the point of this game?

No one gives a shit about your blog.

you're a nigger.

about the 5 hour mark I'd say. It's the 2nd to last level I think or near the end

You can't make this shit up, they're really riding this fucking bullshit.

We need a comunist killing game.

I don't get it. Do they want Nazis to make a comeback? Is this some weird mental illness or a projection of their masochistic tendencies?

That would be actually fun, and we can't have that.

Another dev that wont see my money again, what a shame.

The NFL tried to take a stance against racist nazi drumpf supporters, and now they're imploding. I wonder how bad this will backfire for them.
You're so obvious it's painful to watch.

well shit, most of the guys left because they didn't like how progressive Wheel Chair commando is.
I don't know how much longer it will last

Why would you punch someone in a game where you play a sniper?

Fucking hell meant to reply to the other sperg.

infographs! holy shit this guy really is from Holla Forums! wow!

t. Holla Forums

Also, the tweet is real archive.is/AJoOa just checked.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=46420
>Total cutscene length (source: youtube.com/watch?v=7_rEoCkIwCw): 2h 13m (133 min.)
>gameplay/cutscene ratio ((100/totalplaytime)*cutscenetime), rounded upwards: 25%

For comparison's sake:

Wolfenstein: The New Order
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=16886
>Total cutscene length (source: youtube.com/watch?v=ZC0vUS7i9JA): 1h 48m (108 min.)
>gameplay/cutscene ratio ((100/totalplaytime)*cutscenetime), rounded upwards: 15%

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=24484
>Total cutscene length (source: youtube.com/watch?v=JQqsrv339GM): 18 min.
>gameplay/cutscene ratio ((100/totalplaytime)*cutscenetime), rounded upwards: 5%

Return to Castle Wolfenstein
>howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=7764
>Total cutscene time (source: youtube.com/watch?v=UcuULvGGoD8): 31m
>cutscene/gameplay ratio ((100/totalplaytime)*cutscenetime): 6%

Average completion times are subject to change. Keep in mind that 'game movies' tend to inflate the length with bits of gameplay, in-game dialogue, and whatnot. For example, the one that's 3h 34 min long which people have been posting around does contain several bits of gameplay and walking around to edit it into a semi-coherent movie, and doesn't actually represent the length of the cutscenes in the game.

For the sake of accuracy I've opted to use sources which only contained the pre-rendered cutscenes and some of the non-interactive in-game segments where you're basically locked into place and can't move anywhere as people talk to you. I'd argue that the HL2-ish narrative segments where you can move around but can't really progress anywhere until the NPCs are done talking would also have to be included, but for the sake of consistency I opted for the former as no uploader can seem to come to a consensus what constitutes all of the cutscenes of a game, and there's not a lot of sources for the cutscenes of TNC given that it was just released.

You can expect there being more non-interactive gameplay than is listed above which would constitute standing around aimlessly amongst other things, and given what people here consider 'actual gameplay', you can assume that a good portion of the aforementioned gameplay time is wasted on in-game cinematics and so on and is not entirely accurate. The TNC demos did show gameplay footage where you're just walking around in some American city with a fire extinguisher (nuke) in your hands, no action involved.

But nonetheless, you can see that TNC does represent a higher ratio of cutscenes compared to all of the other Wolfenstein games, which is pretty fucking gay. It's also shorter than the first game in the new series, which is even gayer. As another comparison, using this method to calculate the cutscene ratio of MGS4, you'd end up around 45%, so it could've been worse.

Try again user. Pick one this time.

You faggots cant help yourselves

"Nazi" pretty much means "someone I disagree with" nowadays.

Back to >>>/cuckchan/

At least MGS4 actually had really good gameplay, unlockables, and a multiplayer mode. What does this shitheap have that even compares?

Back to >>>Holla Forums
>>>/neofag/
>>>/resetera/

nazi punching, fat shaming and wheel chair action

Proper gameplay is only those parts where I have a gun and enemies to shoot at, or a puzzle to solve, otherwise it's just empty filler with me as a camera on legs. I don't mind a game being shorter so long as it justifies being short by always featuring something new and interesting. TNO had none of that, it was just boring filler with more boring filler on top. Even the Moonbase is the same, exact shit, with a pathetically short spacewalk where you do fuckall. That's how talentless these hacks are, they couldn't even make a semi open Moon level where you shoot enemies in low G.

They keep it up and people will start thinking that if they keep calling you a Nazi and punching you you might as well join the Nazis and punch back.

You get to be a Shabbat Goy and punch Nazis.

I am so fucking sick of this shit, back when they came with horse armor and now.

Case in point.

It's a typical "clown nose on, clown nose off" pattern like Jon Stewart used to pull on The Daily Show, where he wanted stupid young people to take him seriously but would claim "I'm just a Comic" whenever challenged. Bethesda and Machine Games want it both ways. They want to show inflammatory and targeted ads, give interviews where it's clear this game was made with an agenda behind it, but when people call out the race-baiting bullshit they can say "Dude, chill, it's just a video game." Seems kind of cowardly to me, they should at least have the courage of their convictions, you know? And it's not a video game, having fast-forwarded through an almost entire playthrough I can see it's just a six hour statement movie with limited interaction. Evidently they're going to sell you the rest of the actual game parts via DLC.

Life is sad

no mother or nazi would act like this, holy shit.

OY VEY

I've known tons of mothers who act like massive pieces of shit to their children. None of them were white though.

Why didn't she just take off the jacket and keep the sweater she had under the jacket on? Was the guy who wrote this scene just really into pregnant jewish women?

Why were the soldiers on the left aiming at BJ as well, if the two on the right had eyes on him? Seems like being so focused on one target would get most soldiers killed. Oh wait

Why did she take such a big risk throwing the grenades like that instead of moving away and finding cover? Did she know she would have to dual wield machine guns to kill the Robodog and that BJ would stand there like an idiot?

Why was BJ just standing there like an idiot letting all the nazis and their giant robodog with a flamethrower mouth open the door and shoot the ever loving fuck out of him? He would've ran the other fucking way and found cover, not stand there and be so useless that his pregnant wife has to save him.

Why did the two grenades magically lose their pins halfway through the air?

why

if anyone wants to join, stream is here.
cytu.be/r/The_Comfyass_Theater

Nice argument. Good job saving those to prove you're not at all a leftycuck, you even typed the word nigger, that must've been hard.
>>>/suicide/
>>>/neofag/
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

Her jacket caught fire from the Panzerhund, so it'd be safe to assaume everything beneath was liable to burn as well, though that's the only logical course of action I can find in this scene

This is the religion of Modernity.

Nigger mothers in particular seem to act more petulant than their own children. If you've ever seen black parents try to discipline their kids in public, they almost always just yell and complain at them like they're yelling at another hoodrat from the street.

Most famous and acclaimed writer is Jan Tomasz Gross; did you know that poles were so cruel and inhuman, nazis had to step in to stop those monstrous jeweaters and hide them in camps to protect them?
Unfortunately poles were throwing gas into showers and bombing supply trucks with matzos for poor G*d's chosen, please buy my book "neighbors"

stop posting anytime

Don't forget the part where she lands belly first in the fall. Now correct Me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that create enough trauma to cause a miscarriage?

it would, also seeing beheaded corpse of a friend is not a good thing for a pregnant mother and by extension the baby.

It's Jew Mågic, son. I ain't gotta explain shit. This careless display of motherhood made the paternal instincts creep up in even a loveless virgin like me to cringe and shout please think about the baby.

Reverse sage
>>>Holla Forums

And Józef beck fucked up the first time in 1000 years of history of better relationships with Prussia.

At that stage of pregnancy it would definitely cause a lot of trauma.

Maybe then poland would have better memes? Still poland ball is nice.

Is it surprising that zenimax only publishes shit?

She also literally hobbles around like an actual pregnant woman near the start of the game, only to go full on rambo when the story demands it.

It would result into LOSS.

Even at their most inaccurate maximum the numbers would still be absolutely abysmal. Holy shit

Thats one of the cases were the marketing is more competent than the real deal.

Thanks m8tys.

GET FUCKED, SWEDCUCKS!!!

Can you guess what almost five year old game this is?
I'll give you a hint. It's Elite Dangerous without spaceships.

No way it's star citizen.

Euro Truck Simulator?

Euro Truck Simulator 2?

ye
Euro Truck Simulator 2, is blowing a AAA fresh release out of the water.

You can truck around being comfy, or watch shitty marxist propaganda, the choice is obvious.

Time to replay

Being a simulator, it can get difficult right?

Do you know if anyone ever modded/ported over the extra "prequel" levels from the original Xbox and PS2 versions? I've held onto the Xbox version all these years because as far as I know it's the only way to play them (and they're good levels).

Which is better? Action! or SS Elite Guard Assault?
Embed is the latter

Yes

Is the "difficulty" in this shit just throwing bullet sponges in your face like Jew Order?

Also did anyone export the first assault rifle and the enemy models because they were the only thing worthwhile in that shit

This time difficulty is enemies ignoring your ebin G*d's chosen armor and killing you in 2 hits

The guns used in the prologue of The New Order all looked and felt great. It's a shame they were only used for a single mission.

Almost makes me want to reinstall that piece of shit. Almost. Nice dubs.

I never found out. Can you kill faggots and other degenerates as effortlessly as this in WD2?

And is there ANY fucking word on hacking the online-only features of Hitman for offline use?

10/10

TWO HOURS OF GAMEPLAY
FOUR HOURS OF CUTSCENES

You're a hipsternigger in WD2, so it's pointless.

Yeah just like that girl who didn't go the to jail because the baby would recover from two black eyes.

kojima btfo

Bretty gud.

What, contracts and escalations?
Inventory now syncs so once you unlock it online you get it available offline.
If you want to pirate buy intro pack and use DLC unlocker for the missions.

At least refer to for something more accurate, you don't need to spread lies

What did he mean by this?

Yeah, I mean unlocking stuff for a pirated version. I want more than just the “sandbox” system that is only available offline. I’m locked out of all the items, specialized contracts, and all that other stuff.

Someone come shitpost with us while we watch the game.

I think xbox is superior version still due to how it was packed:
wolfenstein.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Return_to_Castle_Wolfenstein

I might do what he did, get an emu version to play those missions and the switch to this month release of
return to castle wolfenstein coop 1.0 if I can organise to play it with someone:

moddb.com/mods/rtcw-classic-cooperative-campaign

ss elite guard assault sounds better, hehe, forgot how good the music is

fug, already beat me to it

You'd need to spoof the servers somehow, it's more tangible to get intropack and use DLC unlocker on a Russian account.

Here's Action! for comparison.

i would but it doesn't want to work in pale moon I've also blocked most of google's servers in my host file so it could be that, but I can watch youtube, so it shouldn't be that

She jumped on top of him, stomach down.

Wouldn't that kill the baby?

Oh, that's an idea, PS2 emu. Thanks, user.

Yes

But does it run at a cinematic 30fps?

Even better! It struggles to run at all!

It's the current year after all, get with the times you entitled shitlords!

Delete thi

I kind of want to play RTCW. I've got it but it's not installed.

Should I give it a shot? If so, what are some good things to expect? Technical issues to look out for, which difficulties are best to play on, and so on.

Both the 1946 and 1960s are unnecessarily bulged sideways, in a time were nazis have access to advanced tech to make smaller and better looking shit. The aesthetic and concept of the stock is the only good thing.
HMG STG-N design is what you could expect of a advanced STG

I don't know about smaller. A lot of the Nazi architecture and guns seem designed to be massive and imposing.

based redpilled elder BTFOing modern video game industry

That doesn't look empowering to me, it looks absurd - which is fine for a game, if the general tone of the rest of the title is going for an over-the-top fun action flick… of which I didn't get the sense that game was from the trailers being shown.

From the camera angles, it just looks like fetish porn from me. I seriously think someone on the dev team turned his boner fuel into virtue signaling in order to get his fetish prime-time in a major AAA game.

Yes
Large levels, glittering gold, secret areas, super soldiers lopers medieval undead Play on normal first, then you can go for death incarnate
Technical issues are crashing on startup and instability.
Also make an autoexec.cfg file in "Main" subfolder
With the values from here
r_mode might be -1 or something else, 9 works for me, same with fov and resolution

Watching the game right now shitposting with anons. The black negress is a walking stereotype. Saying the word shiiieet every sentence.

>>>/cuckchan/

you can't make this shit up

It was the trend of the time. Google for example the Senate house, London. After the war, the anglos stopped building like that because muh nazis.

the kurtz was kind of designed as the rifle that could be shot as much as a submachine gun before needing a reload. Note that miniaturization of intermediate rifle rounds didn't even come along until the early 60s with the Colt initiative for reworking the M16 platform into the M4 which did have significant work put into it while I'm not sure when the modern pattern of AKS came into existence but the early paratrooper designs were just AK47s with foldable buttstocks that were pretty much MP40 stocks.

That was the Last of Us. The old guy liked it.

Butthurt

Nice drawing!

Wouldn't the gameplay walkthrough skip cutscenes?

Jesus fucking Christ

Not just journos but fucking shills are in full damage control mode. Go take a peak at the cuckchan thread.

And this is why. There is no way that game is selling as expected.

On second thought, this place might be more to your liking >>>/suicide/

Yea it is just pure coincidence that the shitposter trying to derail the thread got a 3 hour ban and exactly 3 hours later you show up :^) here is your last reply

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

You want to be on the wrong side of the history?

the whole plot and writing seems like what would happen if you gave a 14 year old newgrounds flash game designer AAA funding

It might exactly be what happened given how a lot of veteran devs have already left their parent studios even though most of them don't end up having success stories like cliffy B as a recent example

They certainly think on the level of a 14 year old although im sure you could ask a 14 year old for cool ideas for your FPS and actually get some good shit.

Step up your game nigga

We can only pray the score gets lower as time goes on.

That comparison is absolutely insulting to the 14-year-olds. I'm sure most of them are smarter than that.

user, does it hurt being this fucking stupid?

Fascinating stuff.

I don't fully understand "Terror-billy" Is it supposed to be some sort of German pun?

Nothing I love more than watching the alt-reddit whine & cry about video games.

I assume theres an abortion scene right after this?

Worst part about the game is trying to explain why it's shit

Pretty sure thats the game where you turn on Nazi mode and kill all the Americans, sadly you can't gas jews and kill gypsies for fun
>no random civilian massacring game

Wew, is there a fart/scat cutscene as well?

there's blood, pissing, vomit, spitting all in one scene with Hitler.

The nazis are victims of BJ's billying.

Pretty clever of devs if that was their goal.

Probably DLC, along with a mission of going into a hadzee daycare center and killing nazi babies. Fuck it, mission of slaughtering pregnant nazi women as the blood showering, pregnant polish jewess.

Taking nazi punching to the next level.

>no random civilian massacring game

Really? I'm pretty sure there's Modern Warfare 2, Hatred, and Postal

Man, this game bombed bad kek

Losing to fucking Skyrim

I wonder can the new collossus be modded for nazi mode

The fuck are you on about?

They're shitty AAA console ports, enjoy your fucking SnapMap

I think that goes without saying. It's already cracked you can pirate it only a matter of time but I'm not even sure you want to. This shit is mostly made up of cringey cutscenes, it's a nongame like what started GG to begin with.

Haven't tried Hatred yet actually, thought it was a shit game. Must've been the bad publicity it got. Postal 2 is fucking hilarious

On one of them, you get a separate game mode and kill bj. The more I try to find it the more I see about collosus, I'm sure someone here remembers the name of the mode

SnapMap is so hard to take seriously because anytime I'm impressed looking at something in it, I think "well it's all cobbled together from prefabricated parts…"

I wonder if I'm banned?

Hatred is just a top down shooter with destructive enviroments. Its a 6 or 7, doesnt really stand out that much.

SnapMap is fucking joke, TimeSpliters 2

*TimeSpliters 2 had better shit back in PS2-era
This shit is giving ma a fucking aneurysm, fuck this industry.

sounds like ubersoldier?
metacritic.com/game/pc/ubersoldier

Could make some decent Wolfenstein sorts of levels with it, that's for sure.

You can't expect good gameplay from AAA departments who have totally abandoned the Right Old Way of game design. They don't design levels, dungeons, or encounters. They design scenes, sets and exposition.

never cared for "the eternal " meme, but the eternal swede isn't just a meme.

SJW cuckold beta mods deleted my thread since they're gay game got BTFO. The asshurt everywhere is delicious.

You made another thread when this one was already up you double nigger.

just noticed return to castle wolfenstein's metacritic score, heiled

Kill yourself cuckchanner
Lurk some more before posting like a newfag retard

That jpg compression is so strangely bad that I don't know how it's possible.

Oh thanks friend. Have a skeleton wife trying to cheer you up.

it makes the image more authentic

I had a giggle.

This thread only just hit bump limit, I think you can wait a day for it to fall off the board before making another thread.

D'aww, pretending to be pregnant.

Holla Forums and imageboards are in the same kind of disgusting parasitic relationship as SJW's and Tumblr. Please fuck off back to your hole while people who aren't obsessed with identity politics and failed ideologies of the past are trying to talk about vidya. also…

oh shit I didn't know that mecha-Hitler didn't really happen. I thought mecha-Hitler was 100% real, historical event.

It was pretty fun and stylish but way too short, I believe they had to cut it short due to budget being cut.

Neither Holla Forums nor Holla Forums politicized this garbage. That was all MachineGames and Bethesda.

If you don't like imageboards, what the fuck are you doing here?

Get out.

>>>/reddit/

I don't know why you're replying to me, but have a (You).

MEIN SIDES

This is probably the worst falseflagging I've ever seen. Also, make sure to buy my parent company's game.

leddit spacing is just a meme they said

All me.

Reread my post, faggot. I like imageboards, I dislike Holla Forums using them as a safe space for their politics. It's one thing to resist the dangerous leftist doctrine, it's another to replace them with a mirror image of it just because it's the opposing side.

I will space things the way I want, I prefer sticking lots of newlines everywhere because it makes reading easier. It's a programming habit.

Reddit didn't invent /n so please fuck off.

You are corporate stooges.

The reason people refer to it as "Reddit spacing" is because Reddit's markdown engine eats single newlines, so you have to indent twice in order to create a new paragraph. When people post like that on an imageboard they stick out like a Jew in a mosque.
Also go back to Reddit, faggot.

Post yfw you're not Holla Forums

leading up to this they had threads up how the current generation are all communists and they are winning the culture war and this games success was going to prove it
they are in full damage control mode now

Does anyone have a picture of best dad?

Impressive how this thread managed to reach bump limit with only one faggot trying to derail.

and I'm still hungry

best dad

These are great but some go off way too long like pic related.

I find the juxtapose of saying it as a fun fact but its actually a long conspiracy like saying the best part.

No I mean BJ's dad. The one that he kills for being a good father trying to set him straight.

You know, I liked TNO quite a bit more than most other 2013-2015 releases because it at least tried to do things differently. Having to choose between Fergus and Wyatt early on felt like a fresh idea in a game with an otherwise generic sequence. I think anyone else here who's played TNO can at least agree with me on that. Fergus was hands-down the best character in the game

The pacing was also breddy gud. It felt like a long journey across nazi-controlled europe, and had some decent uninterrupted stretches of gameplay. Gunplay was decent, art direction and atmosphere were great, and there were cool details like how there's new nazi weapons and enemies after the timeskip. Of course it was also littered with filler and bullshit, and the plot was full of holes. It ran like shit, is completely linear, and has technical issues that it really shouldn't, but I still remember the game quite well.

I think TNO was the perfect setup to an even better sequel, but they totally fucking floundered. Really disappointing.

Brown you are a shit mod & should be ashamed of yourself.

Can we add Holla Forums to this list?

just rented this game. oh my god. it's terrible.
the niggers in the game, god damn. reminds me of bioshock infinite.

Totenkopf was a difficult character to top. I think they should've gone with a straight-up Mecha Hitler but alas it didn't happen. The game's shit.

user, I don't know if you're trolling but his father made him shoot his dog, beat him, beat his mother, and then sold his mother to the Nazis for cash. I don't know how you can possibly say this is good parenting.

Double posting to avoid spacing ain't gonna help you hide your leddit tendencies if you don't get user humor, boyo.

He gave his son a shotgun to fight the monsters in the basement. the dog shooting was only real in BJ's mind.

Do you miss me yet?

I thought Sniper Elite 4 was pretty good. I think they're just posting it to receive publicity from a recently published game.

well that was fucking shit.
hope you were all comfy suffering together.

white lesbian mothers would

It was comfy. Game was absolute shit, but you anons were alright.

Are you on crack?

Why didn't she have a bra on though? And if she did, how did it come off so fast?

It's almost like cosmic karma for his death.

"Hey I remember that game, it was on that Top 10 games of all times article"

No, you've just been conned into getting triggered by abuse on nazi. AKA the most normal thing in western fiction for 70 years.

Imagine your ancestors looking down to their great nephews, and see them siding with the guys they spent killing in WW2. Feeling all butthurt that nazi is synonymous to comically evil. You were supposed to feel superior for being american, you fucking idiot. Instead you let them corner yourself into a self-defeating, impossible to defend attitude.

the kikes are really going into over drive with this propaganda bullshit. it's like they hijacked all the biggest franchises, killed them, and then made them mouthpieces for whatever the fuck they were supposed to virtue signal this week

this is going to lead to gamer gate 2.0. gamers don't care about politics, they want to have a good time. but that won't happen, more of their favorite franchises will follow suit, sjws always double down. and you know what will happen once their favorite games will turn into a massive pile of poo poo? these gamers wil, ask questions. and they will go to Holla Forums to ask these questions, and that will start them down a new path altogether. very dangerous route the game developers are choosing

The marketers played off of the "fine people" quote intentionally framing nazis as trump supporters. That type of cynical, neurotic marketing deserves consumer backlash.

Truth be told, it was probably just a fad:
So on and so forth, they have been making this with genres, gameplay gimmicks since forever, only this time it has been interlaced with politics
Now that all these projects have burned, they will move on

it's too late, the damage is done. I've seen more and more people over at cuckchan talking about going over to Holla Forums because they're tired of all the sjw bullshit in videogames. hell, the sticky there told them to discuss neogaf threads there not too long ago

more and more young men will get involved with politics now, and that will only intensify as these studios double down

but my family fought for the nazi's

Leftie narratives tend to be more easily conveyed in fiction and fantasy, so there will usually be an imbalance of them in creative fields compared to say conservative people. Problem is the media has easy time pushing over the brink into blithering libtard territory. As long as trump is in office expect them to think it's their moral duty to use their work as a mouthpiece.

how the fuck does a videogame force a restart of the whole system?

If skellos can't preggos then how are they borno?

I read this on a youtube video
Is this fucking real?

Prussia was a cancer growth that started on Polish soil, user.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dobrzyń_Land#History
Hungarians were right to kick the Teutonic Order out from the get-go.

but my Ancestor's Ancestors fought against the British for independence, wouldn't they be disappointing my ancestors for allying with the British?
also why did you posts bug eyed cartoon tits from Japan? what would your ancestors think, looking down on you and seeing that you post art from people they went killing in WWII on a forum made by those same slant eyed savages.

This was a treat to read.

They'll use him in the third game. And a kike will cry "anti-semitism".

Someone please respond.

No doubt, but when there's soviet union knocking and wanting a rematch for being BTFO 20 years ago, you need all help you can get.

There are more jewtube views than players

How will cinematic experiences ever recover?

Everytime. They'll try to blame Neo-Nazis when the fact is that their game is objectively terrible.

The New Order sold very well and everyone seemed to like it. That game was about killing Nazis. Why should politics stop Wolfenstein now?

You mean like how those same ancestors, some of whom are still alive, imported tons of Nazi scientists and engineers after the war - then worked shoulder to shoulder with them to rebuilt Germany and fly relief drop missions into the Soviet bloc? And how we worked with ex-Nazis in the German government that we allowed to retain their positions, because you know, uprooting and exiling everybody in a fucking country that knows anything about statecraft is a really bad idea during reconstruction.

Americans are more hypersensitive and shitscared of Nazis in [[current year]] than they ever were in the 40's. They had more to fear from the Japs, considering they actually attacked us and brought us into the war that we were generally content to sit out and let Europe burn itself to ash.

My ancestors fought against Yankee invasion and killed commies in Nam and Korea. You think wrapping Trotskyism in the American flag will save you?

You mean my segregation supporting grandparents?

What the hell is this?

apparently this game has a GOOD ENDING
WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT!

seriously though, I think someone should edit the segment of his execution and roll the credits as soon as the head drops on to the flames.

It's a clip from Wolfenstein: The New CoLOSSus. See

13 minutes of cutscenes and bullshit wandering around. We're never going to get another good Wolfenstein again, are we?