Skip

Do you ever skip cutscenes? I have found myself skipping most of the story and dialogue in games lately, I am quite far on a Castlevania game right now although I have no clue about the story (nor do I care) taking place on my screen.

I only skip cutscenes if it’s available and I’ve played the game before. Unless it has been a long time since I’ve played and want to see the story. You’re just fucking weird.

I've tried to in Max Payne 3

I'll only watch cutscenes if the story has given me the indication that it could be good, and I'll always skip them after the first playthrough with few exceptions.

Since most games have awful stories this means I generally do skip them.

only adhd normi­e scum skips cutscenes

iktf

I always skip cutscenes
Gameplay > story
Liking stories in games is for normalfags who gobble up AAA cinematic garbage

I wish I could skip gameplay instead so I could experience this cinematic experience in the most experiential experience possible.

yep, i also disable the music.

Normalfags are the ones pushing for stories in games. If I wanted a story I would read a book.

You are trying too hard.

I usually don't.
This guy though.
When his track stats playing I know I can skip shit safely.

First playthrough - never.
Second+ playthrough - skiptown mayor.

Of course, you're clearly a neoFag if you don't. I also skip the entire game if it's not made with the doom engine.

That's false. What the fuck Castlevania game are you playing with cutscenes in it? If the answer is Lords of Shadow then I'm obligated to inform you that you're the normalfag.

It's a Castlevania game

With a whole bunch of long ass cut scenes.

And all I said was: if he's playing Lords of Shadow he's a normalfag

If he does he is.
My point is that LOD isn't the only Castlevania game filled with shitty cutscenes.

Point understood, I didn't intend to imply otherwise

Curse of Darkness

Rarely if ever on first playthrough. If I am going to play a game for the second time it certainly isn't going to be for the story.

Does a cutscene count as a cutscene if you can move around during it? Half-Life 2, for example. You can't skip them, either.

Subsequent playthroughs only.

Half-Life 2 is a long cutscene.

The only game I ever played when skipped the cutscenes was the PS4 Kingdom Hearts HD collection.
I forgot how utter cheesy the fuckin' story and dialogue is. I couldn't take it. I wonder how the hell did watch them as kid let alone took them seriously.

The voice acting is the worst part.

yeah because overwatch, ASSFAGOTS, CS:GO and other biggest normalfag hits are pinnacle of storytellings. Idiot.

no, that's a scripted event

What are you trying to say?

And, if the trailers and that glorified demo from the HD collection is anything to go by, it hasn't gotten any better.

If I've already seen it, yes.

You can fuck off yourself, normalfag scum.

M3CEP-4BGMP-VKRPM

Little story, interesting gameplay.

Fuck, me too.

On most American Games.
They can not tell competent storys.
Also they can not into Voice Acting.
More than cutscenes and unskippable cutscenes I hate Half-Life and others for those unskippable boring as fuck scripted sequences.

Thank you user :3
I love hand of fate

You're welcome. I've been leaving keys from the two current Humble Bundles in other threads. 5 left.

This. If the story of a game looks like it needs skipping, odds are I never picked it up to begin with.

they are the most popular games with normalfags and yet they have zero story, which makes your argument about normalfags pushing for stories in games null and void

Yeah, because crap like TLOU and FO4 didn't sell like hotcakes right?