beutiful

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/abc/status/831171027845554176
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Look at that disgusting tiny inferior hand, so beneath me"

tfw proud liberal

Inb4 Trump nukes canada

I mean he's still a bourgeois piece of shit but as far bourgeois pieces of shit go that's a neat little gesture.

TRUDEAU SLIGHTLY SNUBS RACIST CHEETO MAN HOLY SHIT THIS GUY IS OUR HERO FOREVER I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT GO BACK TO REDDIT

You just know…

DRUMPF BTFO

w-where am I?

That's it… Drumpf is finished. Headshot, Trudeau.

Can this fucking faggot utter a sentence without umming and awing, Jesus Christ Canada.

this is hilarious

doesn't the alt-right hate Trudeau? He just cucked their mascot in front of everyone

high energy move

This guy was a literal meme who got elected over weed and continues to trash the economy leavibg itnin the gutter.

She wants the D

video?

nope

twitter.com/abc/status/831171027845554176

That is what liberals do m8, that is why i am a liberal, we are all about quality life standards but if something threatens us we dont mind exterminating and assassinating the enemy ruthlessly!

Lel Trump said he's 'going to tweak trade' , I think the pussy photo op was not productive for Canada.

JANE FONDA SPOTTED AT WHITE HOUSE WITH ASSAULT RIFLE

kek

are poltards crying yet?

A liberal twink just normalized Trump, shouldn't the tears be from the pundit class?

lol Holla Forums you are hilarious

When are poltards not crying?

fuck him, he doesn't even have the trump bonus of PURE ACCELERATION

It's petty and emotional like everything else our glorious leader does.

I don't know who I hate more; Trudeau, Trump, or the faggot who made this thread.

let this sage be a formal invitation for gulag to all.

don't forget the bumpers
there's space in the gulag for more

Why would we cry when we've already won? We know the nature of this world and we know how it's going, lefties bleed on when getting punched by red pilled aryan men whilst red pilled aryan men bleed on the battlefield. Welcome to our world kid, if you can't accept these simple realieties then, we'll show you to the door (of the gas chamber).

hahahahahahaha

Acceleration to the end of the left.

Just face it, the NRx controls Trump. HEIL VICTORY!

So are you saying that the holocaust happend?

You mean how every time Trump does something that should upset you, you deny it by claiming he's a rusemaster or that it's just a game of chess for him?

Nah they are too busy having a ball over this:
>>>Holla Forums9248468

No, Jews were very respected in the third reich. Criticism doesn't equal hate.

He hasn't done nothing to upset us, we aren't the alt light.

We'll seen when you're in the chambers, I can't wait till they get my feminist bitch mom.

in your fascist utopia, social darwinism would be brought to its logical conclusion and weebs would get gassed

{*]:^)

lmao

Take the red pill.

embarassing

Red as in communist? Already took it.

This is wrong. Hitler actually admired the Japanese, he would've been a "weeb".

Trump isn't pro israel, he's just playing their game and he will win.

Yeah no. Failure doesn't equal truth.

Got proofs, mane?

I don`t even know what`s going on in this thread. Smug self aggrandizing liberal snubs smug self aggrandizing conservative because their politics are a bit different on essentially meaningless fronts. And people are cheering this? Trudump a shit.

Well then, enjoy your new Israeli bootlicker and wahabbist enabler I guess. You know the one. The friend of the Clintons.

Not to mention that fresh new Netanhayu-approved wall, what a bonus.

Yes en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice

He can't just storm in and stop siding with Israel. He knows the Jewish game and he's playing it. That's why you're scared.

Germans have quite a weird way of showing respect.

wew

Aren't you pro-Israel? You want your ethnostate, jews want theirs.

Admiring the japanese doesn't equal being a hedonist and resorting to escapism, filthy weeb.

FAKE.

It's time to stop false-flagging, literally and figuratively

The only thing that the fucking kikes deserve is a hot furnace.

So holocaust wuz real?

Can't handle the facts? Typical leftist.

It was a joke.

Nope.

Look, I don't 100% agree with Hitler. The problem with the Jews isn't their DNA it's their identity.

Yes, I am terrified of the new puppet celebrity the Burgeristan Mega Corporation™ erected whose actions or policies will never affect me in any way beyond maybe stuff dealing with import goods.

Oh God, it all makes sense now. Holla Forums is just a bunch of porky kikes. That's what they've been from the beginning all along.

Werhaboos confirmed degénerates

Very funny

1488th dimensional chess right?

Nice fucking memes retards, this is why nobody takes your kind seriously.

Right wing is the new counter culture.

THE GULAG'S GONNA RUN OUT OF SPACE

The ideas that distancing yourself from Trump is good and that Trudeau is an ineffectual dope aren't mutually exclusive, if anything it should show that standing up to him takes way less effort than you might think.
If anything, building up a culture of hero worship around people like Trudeau and Sally Yates creates the impression that calling him on his shit is something that takes a great force of will that mere mortals don't have, thus excusing weakness.

What is this liberal bullshit