Fighting Game General: Flipping Sides Edition

Hellboy Trailer is out: youtube.com/watch?v=5SnV3gfv1tY

Release date is January 26th, 2018. Season pass with 8 DLC characters confirmed.
Nappa and Ginyu confirmed. Nappa trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pfHzZzREY4o
Next two character announcement will happen in October 30 at Next Big Game by IGN.

Noel, Chie, and Waldstein Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ldK5ed0SXSA Hazama and Rachel gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=syZFuw3kA8I
System explanation: youtube.com/watch?v=YP03DZkwpz0

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is announced: youtube.com/watch?v=iVC-o8QdokQ
It features every content from Season 1 and Season 2 (Characters and respective premium costumes), Arcade Mode, Extra Battle, Gallery and gameplay changes like new V-modes. All those new additions will be a free update to all users.
Physical version will feature the base game plus codes for Season 1 and Season 2 Character pass: shoryuken.com/2017/10/07/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-discs-will-include-codes-to-download-the-character-dlc/
Zeku is released: youtube.com/watch?v=boNf5TFihE8

The first patch for Pokken DX was announced, and will add 3v3 support for friendly matches, CPU input playback for training mode, and new high rank rewards in group matches along with misc fixes and changes

Monster Hunter, Black Panther and Sigma were released. Costume pass announced alongside Character pass.

Teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=dwGw2MjakN8

Game confirmed for arcade only so far. Opening Movie: youtube.com/watch?v=wFR6IdCMhCs

Official Facebook page for feedback and news: facebook.com/ARIKAOfficial/
So far their plan is to launch with 10 characters and fill in the rest of the EX roster through "post-launch DLC."

After the crowdfunding campaign, there are still chances for Dark Heart and her arcana through revised stretch goals for BackerKit: arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
Steam page is up: store.steampowered.com/app/661990/Arcana_Heart_3_LOVEMAX_SIXSTARS/

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.

DLC will end in 2017. Opoona themed costume for Marie Rose will be released for Playstation Plus and Xbox Live Gold users celebrating 10million downloads of Core Fighters version.

TGS trailer and extended gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=zAlJ9qhr2wA youtube.com/watch?v=_laDWgM668Y youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM

Game sold over 2 million copies from June to September 2017.
Geese Howard revealed to be the next DLC character: youtube.com/watch?v=t9Gbw8ljsiU

Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Will be getting a digital release in the west by the end of 2017 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
steamcommunity.com/games/612930/announcements/detail/1474223766994349641
youtube.com/watch?v=A0_XX-ms9sY
youtube.com/watch?v=VI01HpEWOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4
youtube.com/watch?v=0iGFJK6OI5M
play.fightcade.com/
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/m8WYA
youtube.com/watch?v=ePvIH5EXI5Y&t=9m36s
steamcharts.com/app/222940
gist.githubusercontent.com/poliva/97ed782c08ac17884b13/raw/52d3be5ac2f9caf4d677eb609250d28141ad6fbd/new-fightcade-romset.txt
business.form-mailer.jp/fms/b8a3b5b877261
archive.is/https://twitter.com/HolyOrderTroll/status/924452036833312773
twitter.com/mysticnamja/status/924478234019774464/photo/1
archive.is/https://twitter.com/HolyOrderTroll/status/924483619816726530
archive.is/https://mobile.twitter.com/HolyOrderTroll/status/924456658847391746
archive.is/https://twitter.com/HolyOrderTroll/status/924486994847305730
archive.is/4GXa8
archive.is/aJx3S
brutalace.deviantart.com/art/Chunli-Angelic-Halloween-Special-711736335
wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Samurai_Shodown_V_SP/Controls
mizuumi.net/2010/10/30/samurai-shodown-5-special-introduction/
twitter.com/NForza26/status/925015246942609408
github.com/Labreezy/rev2-wakeup-tool
dba.bn-ent.net/character/majinboo-z.html
archive.is/PdidE
archive.is/BcLuL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV.
Touhou 15.5: The Antinomy of Common Flowers was released. Doremy confirmed as a playable character: youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
TRAF: Suits of Fate: New build available for public and Early Access stated for Early 2018.
Fight of Gods version 1.0.3 released: steamcommunity.com/games/612930/announcements/detail/1474223766994349641
Punch Planet combos: youtube.com/watch?v=A0_XX-ms9sY
Cerebrawl v0.6.8 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=VI01HpEWOVo
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Hippo in the 1.5 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Cdcr3T_0G_w
Strides 2 Glory graphical update: youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
Them's Fightin Herds is out of NDA. Newest backer build: youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4 Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=0iGFJK6OI5M

Fightcade2 is now on closed beta. Users from until 2014 have access to the new version. Download: play.fightcade.com/
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd
>>>/fighters/
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
>Previous thread: archive.is/m8WYA

And post your mains!

What are some fighting game characters that do big damage in small combos?
Hard Mode: No Samsho.

Why would you add a good character to a shit game?

Slayer has higher per-hit damage than just about anyone in Guilty Gear.

What's the deal with Injustice 2?
It's not justice, there are more than 2 dlcs——
no seriously what's the deal with it gameplaywise

I dunno never played it. Them adding Hellboy caught my eye though.

I wanna play mika
ST WHEN

*breath in*

goi

Does batman seriously say that shit?
Is that why the facial animation looks so bad?

Akira

It's amazing what a single tweet will do to completely kill my interest in a game.

It should be noted they're going to make another costume pass before the year's over. They spent more time figure out how to sell disc-locked shit than making the game fun. Oh yea, here are the following reminders:

And have a reminder that Mike Murray and Harada are unlikable cunts.

Does anyone know where I can find super high-quality images of fighting game characters? I'm trying to design a Terry image for my fightstick, but I'm not totally sold on this design.

Was there ST in EVO2017?
Canada Cup 2017 ST 3v3 are hype… especially Koemon.

tekken's training mode is too strong. going back to testing things in gg feels so much more limited in comparison

also
hopefully there's finally a way to play unholy night with people

already if you just buy the jp version

Why didn't you niggers tell me there was a CGI animated KoF series that's been going since August? Is it any good?

THE KING OF FIGHTERS: DESTINY? It's so-so. Spamming special moves for fight scenes annoys me though.

I think so, there were a lot of small side tournaments that were going on.

KOF14 Canada Cup is fun too

what kof is gud for singleplayer?

Did EVO2017 ST get streamed? Are there videos of it somewhere?

KOFXIV is good sp action; also it's on sale on steam if you want to spend less.

Thank you

When's SF4 in CC2017?

is there more to that pic?

It's been more than 24hours. Did you mean what you said, or were you mislead?
NesicaxLive roms on fightcafe hpw?

See youtube vid for KOF14 play

Yes but it's locked behind a paywall; found it at fantia.jp/posts/22429 (500yen)

I'll still buy it as soon as i can.

I'll also buy Tekken 7 because it looks awesome.

Rip in peace, Combofunction.

This looks like it's going to be too much for muh toaster.
KOF13's SP any good too?

There were extra streams that had the side tournaments like guilty gear xx, not sure what they were called but you could probably find them on the eventhubs evo 2017 page.

It has a some sort of VN-based story mode but much more simple than the Blazblue series. The challenges of each character will make your hands work a lot
Besides that, you have your standard Arcade, Time Attack and Survival with a nice gallery to unlock stuff.
There's still people playing online but you'll have to find discord groups because the game doesn't have lobbies with more than 2 people allowed.

As long you're not a fan of AOF, I think you'll be fine. It's just Kyo being a generic MC instead of a cocky bastard except for that one slideshow episode. But overall I like how the Psycho Soldiers and specially Chin not being canon fodder even after losing to one of the MCs. I give props for making the USA Team more relevant than ever in the franchise Orochi Brian when?
But I wish they did show the whole fight during the tournament. This cut and switch between fights is awful. I understand if you don't want to show Chang and Choi because they're probably a nightmare to animate without mocap but why can't you show Brian using his shoulder tackle DM to ring out Benimaru or even how Athena and Kensou BTFO Andy and Joe? I'm not even going to touch the Mai x Ryo thing but fuck whoever is in charge of the characterization and have no respect for Geese's first nemesis, chronologically

WTFFFF
Eu tava lá, caralho!
Jurava que a cosplayer tava jogando mesmo!
Até bati umas depois pensando em comer ela depois de umas partidas.
Vai tomar no cú, viado, arruinou minha fantasia.

Uma delicia

Desculpe, user. Mas uma cosplayer gostosa que saiba como jogar jogos de luta simplesmente não existe.
Sorry, user. But a hot cosplay girl that know how play fighting games simply do not exist.

Essa cosplayer daqui é uma delicia ;^)
This one cosplayer it's delicious ;^)

Not just that. Ryo is supportive of Yuri fighting. Takuma is the one who doesn't want his little girl to get hurt. If at least they did something like Yuri being first in the match but Robert and Takuma stepping down because of her but Ryo, out of respect for his little sister, goes and beat her and King but both fights being physical and emotional stressful how the fuck there's no link between King and the Sakazakis besides Yuri and King already being friends? Now that would be a good opportunity the have a flashback episode about Yuri's kidnapping and why Geese doesn't want Billy to go anywhere near the Sakazakis., ends up losing to Mai. After that he cheers for his sister to take the Kyokugenryu to the finals. But no, we get the overprotective brother, spaghetti Robert and a cardboard cutout of Takuma.

Maybe that makes me happy how they didn't fuck up the Psycho Soldiers or how badass they made Goro Daimon.

Vai catar a Rose Ma se tu quer uma Chun Li jogadora. Ou mulher "normal" que joga bem, a Neko Cristina no KOFXIV

This looks like a man

It is.

AY DIOS MIO UNO GRANDE LATINX CULO POR FAVOR

Shhhhhh

Neko Cristina 2nd place at Revolution 2017

Well, if he complain about girls playing fighting games, maybe he'll settle for Kayopolice or Ricky.

Fixed two typos and the dimensions for this. Of course it's shit, it's supposed to be.

Zazie and Lee from Karnov's Revenge. Both can take off 50+% in an instant with their BnBs.

I already had no interest, but now my interest level is negative.

Batman does not seriously say that. What he does say is still pretty hilarious.

Good shit to Shogatsu/Kusumondo/Tomo for winning teams. Watch Mattsun still win the singles tournament.

Today!

>Ryo loses to fucking Mai, who throws fans at people
How exactly did that fight go?

It isn't much better than SFV in terms of a quality game. The disc-locked more or less as bad as SFV's (Eliza was day-one dlc, August's batch was missing shit from the arcade mode, and Tekken Bowl sucks).

Watch for yourself: youtube.com/watch?v=ePvIH5EXI5Y&t=9m36s

At least the chinese know that Goro Daimon is the true GOAT. And they're pretty consistent in some things like Terry not being able to land a single hit on Chin and then getting BTFO bu Geese

Can we stop pretending Nether realm makes fighting games yet?

That didn't take long.
lol Terry is washed.

Can we stop pretending Nether realm makes games yet?

Fixed it for you.

One of least popular characters in the game, capcom still have no clue.

For the millionth time, do you really want to see your favorite character get fucked like juri or alex.
Honestly entirely new characters was the best decision they could make.
Is just bringing back fan favorites really going to turn you around on SFV? If so, ask yourself if capcom really has the capacity to actually pull off putting your character in the game.

'98 Chang, Goro Daimon and Ryo

It's more like implied during the Chin fight that Terry is so ruthless on taking down Geese and save Angelina that he doesn't focus on the fight like he should. He had a hard time against Kensou until Kensou started being himself and embarrassed in front of Athena and didn't get to land a single punch on Chin who forfeit the match to give a lesson to him and his students. And still he goes head on to fight Geese just to probably get Angelina killed by a Reppuken

So why in Canada Cup is everyone playing Flash and Black Adam? Injustice 2 came after the KOFXIV finals and I only saw one Black Manta and one Starfire.
Dont' know or care about e-sports drama but the problems that I see are the same as Bamco games filled with DLC announced even before the release and cut content. So like always, I just wait for the GOTY/Ultimate edition to be available at discount. But I think I'll dip on the base version of DBFZ because my friends at local are crazy about this just like myself but as long I don't buy any DLC I think I can live with myself waiting for the "complete edition" to come out in a good price.

i think it's because it's in the KOF universe where AOF story is not canon
if so them AOF would be older

next tournament has to have Mr. Big the host just to make AOF relevant

I dont care tbh, I just dont understand capcoms thought process, unless they somehow think they'll get a bunch of Mexicans buying sfv because of t-hawk.

I know, that's why I specified Fatal Fury universe in my post. But even with the altered storyline; Ryo still kicked Geese's ass in the KoF universe which is why Geese acts "respectful" in all his vs dialogue against Ryo or how Billy always mentions how Geese speaks highly of Kyokugen style.

There ain't no reason why he shouldn't be able to beat Mia of all people.

understanding the thought process of any big business these days is pointless. They're just insane delirious old men or people trying to destroy western civilization.

what was that. I am also surprized they actually showed the american team. I thought they would hate black people too much to put them in.
Also why is orochi a snake?

In the long run this story is gonna mean jack shit. There's probably gonna be another Fatal Fury/KoF origin story 10 years down the line to bring in a new audience that will fuck lore in the ass once again. Whatever stupid plot contrivance happens happens. I really hope that there is more return of investments on them making games instead of shit series.

Nip mythology. Kusanagi, Yagami and Kagura also tie to it; something about the three sacred treasures of Japan if I'm not mistaken.

"Origin: Japan. A mountain-sized serpent with 8 heads. It's said that trees and moss grow on its body, red eyes, and festering belly. It was defeated by Susano-o when Kushinadahime was about to be sacrificed to it. The sword that emerged from tis belly was called Ameno Murakumo."
—Shin Megami Tensei A-Mode DDS Dictionary

i guess Ryo being beat by King would be better

Well, Benimaru literally broke his neck in the previous episode. I think there isn't a no killing rule considering they let Clark enter the ring with a magnum on his pocket and both Chang and Choi are legal.

You do know this is a glorified ad for a chinese mobile game of the same name, right?

Don't Mexicans hate t-hawk just like Brazilians hate how they are portrayed as Blanka and that was the reason Laura was created with a life-sized statue for her reveal at a brazilian event but Famitsu blew everything up a few days before?

They didn't even acknowledge Mai backstory besides the ad that runs during the chinese version of Andy running away for KOF. She's just there and already knows Yuri and King for some reason. You don't really need much for Psycho Soldiers, Korea or Ikari but they could at least try a little more with FatalFury/AOF characters not named Geese or Terry.

Also that's why you have the 8 Hakkeshu: Goenitz, Mature, Vice, Yashiro, Shermie, Chris, Yamazaki and Gaidel.
Rugal and Geese are just messing around with some sort of Riot of the Blood that the magic ball Mature retrieved and it's probably taken from Goenitz.

If they wanted Mexicans playing SF5, they'd have to put El Fuerte in the game or rehaul the entire system to be KOF instead.

shiggy

How is he going to become Mr. Karate II if he can't beat a lewd ninja who, I repeat, throws fans at people.

When will we get Goenitz back? I want to koko desu ka people.

For him to be Mr. Karate II, it needs to be a Mr. Karate I first. Takuma is just his XIII character portrait

He is credited in KOF Destiny. Hope for a great participation and the Chinese go crazy for him to be in the next SNK game.

KoF XV maybe since a bunch of people got resurrected. New Faces Team, Rugal and Ash are pretty much guaranteed to return. Gaidel might be playable finally since he's possibly resurrected.

The fuck?!

Did they ever make anything that isn't fighting games?
Mythologies fucking sucked and it never existed. Fuck you.

Yeah they made Mortal Kombat Special Forces

You know what, that I really never played

Why does Hellboy look like he's been lifted out of TF2 or something when every other character in Injustass has a realistic art style?

Well, my man, you really shouldn't

It might be that Mike Mignola wanted him to look like his actual character design rather than all the other shit designs in-game.

Yeah, I actually think he looks better than the other characters. Only in isolation though, he just looks a bit out of place when next to any other character (and NRS' garbage animations don't help).

Superior limb based combat

Can't really say i'm surprised.

i like his model more than any of the other ones but the voice acting & dialogue are really weak. in a perfect world he would've been in a soul calibur game.

it's worth it even for the trials alone if you're a gitgudfag, learning to play xiii will make your execution better at every other game. i still go back to it every once in a while just to keep my hands good.
it also has good netcode and a decent playerbase still
>steamcharts.com/app/222940

I'm honestly surprised it has bigger numbers than XIV.

But Tekken is a fighting game. is this guy known to play assfaggots as well?

I'm going off the fact that he has a Dota 2 character as a profile picture. I don't know if he does play ASSFAGGOTS, but considering how short of a fuse he seems to have, it wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Why you heff to be mad?

Ha! You said Mythologies.

Sounds like a filthy dragunov player and not best girl player.

That because the Joker has pet hyenas, retard.

Speak human you fucking spics.

No wonder you ain't in charge, alphabet boi.

Its SFV, anyone can beat anyone because it has no depth.

I can almost hear the jungle drums playing in the distance.

How do i increase the resolution past 1080p in Guilty gear Rev2? the window size is way too small and i dont like fullscreen

The way they run is so fucking hilarious.

fightcade 2 romlist:
gist.githubusercontent.com/poliva/97ed782c08ac17884b13/raw/52d3be5ac2f9caf4d677eb609250d28141ad6fbd/new-fightcade-romset.txt

8fgc sailor moon & gundam tournies when?

VIDEO GAMES
tfw,I made it a tradition with my family to play games with each other, and play turns whatever game anyone wants to play, even if I have to play Barbie Dressup or Minecraft.
You can tell how happy we coexist and tolerate each other. Plus everyday group hugs make all the difference in the world.

So again:
Or did you confuse FB alpha for NESiCAxLive?
It's ok to admit mistakes on an anonymous image board

i never said anything about fightcade having nesica support. nesica was cracked and it is possible to play those games on pc but that's entirely separate from fightcade and has no netplay to my knowledge.

hell yeah

If you had told me before the SFV launch that T-Hawk would be in I would be ecstatic right now. Unfortunately now all I can do is hang my head in sorrow.

Hawk in SF4 and Alex in SF3, huh? Do I know you?

Not likely, I usually only play with one group of friends. I go by MaxieMan.

If this is yours, it's pretty sick.

Okay, why does the Joker have pet hyenas?

I think there are a few guides on r/guiltygear for doing that.

i wonder..

\steamapps\common\GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR-\REDGame\Config\RedSystemSettings.ini, ResX and ResY

Capeshitters never cease to disappoint.

Harley is the one who owns hyenas, not Joker. Dumbasses, the lot of you. Including devs.

I didn't ask for this (You). Are you telling me to get invested in capeshit?

They don't actually laugh, they make that noise when they're under stress, that's why they laugh when they hunt

I wouldn't mind a more realistic look.

So what does fightcade 2 have that's worth playing?

For fighting games, Martial Masters is pretty neat, it's a nice tribute to 90s Kung Fu films. There's also Mortal Kombat if that's your thing. The beat em ups got some nice updates, such as Knights of Valor, Guardians, Streets of Rage 2.

Daraku Tenshi The Fallen Angels if I was told right
Also Asura Blade, Asura Buster, and Demon Front

I'm curious, who is the single most hated person in the FGC? pic unrelated.

He'd be a contender for the top if he was in the fgc though. Couldn't tell you aside from the likes of marn and f.champ.

business.form-mailer.jp/fms/b8a3b5b877261
Arcsys is having a survey for Cross Tag Battle.

Seriously when is there gonna be a cross over game where the devs and publishers actually know their audience and what they want in the game before they make it(never but still)?
Either Arksys is pretending to be stupid or this is just mandatory PR points to say "we were listening"

Definitely Marn and Filipino Champ. Lowtiergod, DSP, and Gllty are up there too (Gllty is a Sjw-tranny scumbag that's trying to milk everyone, but karma is finally fucking him over). The SoCal scene seems to hate Arturo Sanchez, and Triforces was pretty hated a while back. No one respects Perfe3ct Legends for being a cunt, and people hate Sonic Fox for ruining NRS games as a furfag.

SonicFox might be a disgusting degenerate but NRSfag tears are hilarious.

Who was the guy that boiled the rat alive? I pick that guy

That's Marn.

The best thing about Sonic Fox is he keeps proving how much of an incompetent, sjw hack Ed Boon is.

yeah, marn is a faggot

what the fuck is that arm, holy shit

Why did they make sf5 so sluggish?

I got a laugh from this.

Wait, FChamp cheated his way into top 8 at evo?

He sure looks visible from orbit I'll tell you what. :^)

Are dsp & ltg that bad really?
All they are are a vocal couple of clowns that are good for laughing at. At least I hope so

DSP and LTG are more known for being laughed at than any real scummy shit nowadays.

Dunno about LTG, but DSP's been irrelevant when it comes to the FGC, as far as I know he hasn't entered a tournament for years and the only thing that's happening with him now is that people laugh at him sucking shit at videogames.

DSP is better if only for the fact that he seems to have some understanding of how much of a cock he is. LTG has spazzed out at his girlfriend on stream, joked about torturing mice and still has the nerve to act like he isn't a waste of skin.

what the fuck is with FGC members and torturing rodents

Doesn't sound like Ron Pearlman and why the hell does his arms shuffle around, Red-Hand of Doom FFS.

np. it just that last thread someone spoilered text saying such. I went the trouble of looking the devs github repos to verify even a hint. but it's ok, not everyone can be right.

This, plus most stuff is already their IP, add it in. The only concern should be from other companies, like when Tekken had Gouki

Let's assume his lie about Lina (Holy Order-Troll) is correct: Why didn't he or anyone else lent her a stick for her match?
Bet Lina on Twitter is already accusing PC Marvel God of lying.

What did Capcom mean by this?

capcom was lazy with mvci, they wanted a marvel game for a new console, so what they did is they ported models, animations, entire fucking characters over to infinite, added like 3 new characters, made a few more to lock behind dlc then they called it a day. They weren't trying to make a good game, they wanted something that they could shill

Lol, so (((she))) is either a liar, or wanted this to happen:
archive.is/https://twitter.com/HolyOrderTroll/status/924452036833312773
twitter.com/mysticnamja/status/924478234019774464/photo/1
archive.is/https://twitter.com/HolyOrderTroll/status/924483619816726530
archive.is/https://mobile.twitter.com/HolyOrderTroll/status/924456658847391746
archive.is/https://twitter.com/HolyOrderTroll/status/924486994847305730
Either way, (((she))) knew what she was doing was wrong, and let it continue even after resetting the tourney.
Archiving their Twitter before they protect it:
archive.is/4GXa8
At the least an [attention] whore they can be called. Wonder how many STDs they have.

I wanna hope Itsuno's making Power Stone 3 but then I remmeber this is the current year so I can't wait for the item shop to be full of micro-transactions. What's the history behind the Dragon Slayer being in Power Stone 2 anyways? Along with the Berserk items in Dragon's Dogma, is Itsuno simply a Berserk fan or just coincidence?

To make it different to SF4

What exactly makes SFV so much worse than USFIV?

I like the voice of one of the commentators, the one that sounds kinda of like kermit.

Bad character balance, increased input lag (not as bad as at launch), lack of defensive options (like crouch teching and invulnerability frames on backdashes), lack of offensive options (except for lol jabjabjabjabjab), slower pace, increased Judaism due to DLC shenanigans and most importantly no clear design philosophy beyond 'make it stupider'.

Fair enough.

Slower walk speed, slower and stubbier buttons, fireballs are bad, antiairs are bad, everything's negative on block, crush counters make neutral random, V-trigger is somehow even less fun than FADC, characters with a V-trigger install feel incomplete for most of the round until they have it, nobody's allowed to have any fun tools.

Muted. Must he commentate every game at every tournament?

Tomo beasting. Shogatsu didn't even have to play.

That tourney was great, if you can put up with the menopausal china man its well worth the watch.

just how shit are x360 pads? I can't pull off full circles or two quarter circles on these things.

Truly, the greatest player the SF series has ever seen.

He used to play more characters in SF2, his favorite actually is Boxer.

360 pads are know to be the worst modern pads for fighting games. G

git gud or pick a new game

He also has the rest of the cast as pocket secondaries.

its called zoning and you can punish someone easily who spams.
sf2:guile,boxer and sagat
alpha: akuma,rolento and gen
sf3: Ken (projectiles are useless in third strike)
cvs2: guile, cammy and ken
sf4: Yun and guile

Also A-ISM Guy in Alpha.
He would also later switch to the top tier teams in CvS2.

is smash a fighting game haha xd

Why the fuck are the sprites in Kof13 so damn good? why is the gameplay so damn good too? I can't put my finger on it but there's something pretty neat on how they retain depth but still having four instead of 6 buttons. I'm still kind of confused about the drive break, is it simultaneously doing both inputs, or is there a very tiny window where you can perform the second input?

is benis in bagina a fighting game haha xd

Isn't that the game where K' and Maxima's design basis came from or something?

yup. I think the artist left and went to snk around the 2000's

Also I'm pretty sure Jet from Yatagarasu has moves that are straight stolen from the game too

Not nearly enough diagonal pixels tbqhfamalamarama

Because they're traced from 3D models.

wew, a tager main would be his worse nigthmare.

I really didn't like the fact that the sprites were traced from 3D models. It really kind of defeats the purpose of 2D if your putting resources into 3D already then 2D. Also it really didn't help that a lot of peoples moves were gone in the game and there was definitely model swapping with characters.
I would be okay if they just did normal 2D drawing or cleaned up and uprezed their old sprites. Would you guys have been okay with that too?

They tried it before and people didn't like it.

His best friend is a Hugo main, he has no excuse for not begin able to tech a throw or get out of the fucking way. No one liked him and it had nothing to do with his (lack of) skill. He would beg to use arcade sticks then complain when he lost with them because he was better with a controller. This would piss people off because they'd cringe the entire time he'd use their sticks because he'd bash the fuck out of them. He'd bitch and moan until we found him a suitable controller to play with (he was picky) and when he lost again with that he'd start complaining about spamming/other scrub things. He also held up games because he wouldn't stay off his cell phone, he was "in love" with some girl and when he talked about it you could tell he was doing the whole stalker routine without realizing it. We tried to give him advice but he refused to listen to reason. He's always invited to come out to locals but he never shows up anymore.

It looks like they just blurred and smoothed out the sprites instead of uprezzing them. I would also want a couple more in between frames added too.

Cats are stupid, self-centered assholes and thus the closest to the human condition.
Happy National Cat Day. :3

They're higher resolution sprites, much in the same way that SFII HD Remix did them. The animations themselves are unchanged from '94; no new in between frames or redone frames to look less awkward.

I can't speak for the tacos, but Blanka is actually extremely popular here. Some years ago, a tv network wanted to make a list of Top 100 Greatest Brazilians and internet users were trying to shitpost Blanka for the number one spot.

Some of your archived links don't work btw.

Smug entered EVO twice this year, at least according to the brackets. There's one 'PIE Smug' and one 'RISE Smug'.

It's like that thing is mentally arrested.

When in doubt, just say they have a small penis or using some Sjw-like reply. Works every time!

The match with Abao was streamed, so 'PIE Smug' was definitely him. I don't think an imitator could've achieved results like 'RISE Smug', based on how deep he goes into the bracket.
There's some grime afoot, and I haven't heard anyone call him on it.
1/2

2/2

Here's the streamed match with Abao.

Off-stream loss to Brolynho, ending the run of 'PIE Smug'.

Here's his win in the runback against Abao. I've been unable to find any footage of the 'RISE Smug' player, so I can't determine if it was a troll or him entering twice.

Ahh nvm on all of that, there's nothing to it. Smash.gg seems to have confused Smug with his RISE teammate MenaRD. Here's the match with Sandbag you can see in the bracket.

In more… real news, Mattsun 6-0'd Kusumondo to win ST at Canada Cup.

didnt he win last year too? I want koemon to win next year

Yes. He beat Kusumondo in grands that time, too.

And you all thought the power stone tourney rule was fucking stupid; capcom out does themselves
archive.is/aJx3S

What the fuck? Remove this sports entertainment garbage from my screen immediately.

No. You have to experience this lunacy.

IIRC, the other Battle For the Stones Bullshit includes:

If it was a more casual game, bullshit like this might be fun. But how can you pull Money-In-The-Bank/Drinking Game nonsense like this AND try to be an "E-Sport"?

I, for one, I'm looking forward to see the nigger given a team of bottom tiers go ape shit on his opponent.

Reality's the only one missing?

Who the fuck came up with these rules, and thought they were good!? Filipino Champ?!

I'd be fine with it if the pretense of genuine competition were removed completely and it was presented as a for-fun-only event, with equal payouts to the players.
That I'm supposed to take this seriously as a measure of who's the best at MvCI is an insult.

How are you supposed to determine who is good with stupid rules and conditions like these?

I can't believe they fired Combofiend but not this guy.

Can you imagine playing this game and then getting the fucking Space stone.
Yeah, just fight this guy who changes your teamcomp or against the guy who can kill one of your characters instantly. Don't worry you can choose which one you'll face thanks to your stone.

Yeah, if this was a charity tournament it'd be hilarious. Throw in a character reveal for the champ to fight against, etc.
But then why not go whole hog and have like 2 or 3 different games of Mario Party then add extra bonus starts to the proceedings (audience favorite, unluckiest player, etc)

Yea that's some excellent fucking

Games Workshop™ presents: Age of Mahvel

Why the fuck would they do this for an actual tourney?

Capcom's fucking retarded.

They do if you click "archive this url". I was&am on mobile, don't have time to click&save or a script.

♪Can't stop me now, ooh oh oh oh
Can't hold me down, ooh oh oh oh ♫

This reads like Who wants to be a millionaire?

see image <

I just thought of something horrible, and just as likely:
Disney buys Capcom
I mean, they do have a Meganan series…..

Maybe Disney is behind the gameshow-ification of Battle for the Stones so that they can put it on Disney XD or some shit.

I legit don't doubt it.
When, the whole Kadokawa vs Tatsuki thing happened, I discussed at length the implications and possible scenarios with someone, and got into talking how similar that is with Disney in the west usurping IPs with propaganda to the masses. I guess greed goes both ways

At least Disney will never acquire my precious SNK.
Capcom-only people ought to be worried, though.

meh: for me, characters are just characters. Gameplay is where shit's@. Either way, use I.K.E.M.E.N. for what companies won't do. The rest is more dev work.
Fuck, I'm game with stick figure GG, Melty, & AH mechanics.

I can't wait for Cammy, R. Mika and Sakura to become Disney princesses

So what you mean to say is they're just functions?

I don't know if they want their own to be outshined like that.

Learn something new everyday.

as hilarious as I would love to see that happen, the more I think about, the more I see the likelyhood:
Disney owns ABC, which owns ESPN, which is recently shows (((e-sports))). If they buy smash.gg, they can instantly start a streaming service competing with Amazon(which is NSA), sell their propaganda games, stream, promote, ad, fucking hell nightmares are restarting
Huxley was right

Unlike Capcom, I completely comprehend the novelty of your fav. chars fighting each other: why I cited I.K.E.M.E.N.. But like all programmers see it, these are hitboxes with attack boxes and guard. Many people don't see their fav. chars as just boxes on a 2D axis frame by frame reforming what touches what. But if you want a tiddie vs cock game, yeah sure sexualize the fuck out of char, make them desirable! Plenty of those in dlsite; StudioS is no pushover either.

I've mused about this plenty of times in these threads (I mostly see them using it as a foothold to brutalize another industry into submission) but as I saw it pointed out in another topic where the subject was brought up, Japan apparently has laws that prohibit foreign companies acquiring Japanese companies.
That said, even if it's as simple as that, they might find a loophole to take hold of the burger branch though it would take a lot of effort to make it even more pozzed than it is now.

>Huxley was right
Don't call it a grave
I always saw her more like the secretly desperate cat lady who forces men into marriage and gets called on her bullshit by the other princesses when she tries to act like one

They have been going above and beyond in the fields of disappointment. I wouldn't put it past Capcom to find a way to completely sell out to disney in a way and set a precedent that could completely fuck over eastern video game corporations being taken over by western ones

MEW2KING!

That's cool, I guess.
But Smash ain't a fighting game gtfo.

In addition to airing EVO SFV on ESPN, they did air EVO Smash 4 and SFV on Disney XD, so it's actually quite likely they're trying to spruce it up, since it airs in the same block as one that airs a bunch if shitty streamers.

ok, get this:
Kadokawa buys Capcom, gives it to Disney for 20% shares and/or free advertising or platforming on their infrastructure: win win, Capcom lost

If these were GW rules, Matt Ward and GW would make sure Smurfs and SIGMAHREENS get all the perks while other users are fucked (yes, GW rehired Ward).

What the fuck is this?
So, a human is supposed to gimp himself and not use his stone for one match because somebody told him to, or what? Get disqualified?
Again, is a human player just supposed to stand still and let a guy whale on him because he got told to, despite it not being a game mechanic, or else he'll get disqualified as well?

This reads like the type of bullshit for fun tournaments that were held at my college's student club when we were bored out of our skulls and someone found something as shitty as a library voucher card behind the couch that we could use as a prize.

Yes
yes

It's pretty jarring though

Epic.

Kusomondo is THE hardest-working HONDA ever..
Can he ever win a major? Loses to a CLAW and KEN

What a fucking faggot holy shit kill yourself

any good sexy outfits this halloween?

Hi Combofiend.

Officially or unofficially?
brutalace.deviantart.com/art/Chunli-Angelic-Halloween-Special-711736335

Singles
- XSB 2017
- Ultra 2 Old 2 Furious (2017)
Teams
- Canada Cup 2017 with Shogatsu & Tomo
- EVO 2015 with Damdai
- EVO 2013 with Damdai & Ganelon
- X-Mania V with Komoda & Mayakon (2004)

It can be hard to track down old SF2 tournament results, so the above list is all I've been able to find in terms of first place finishes at majors.
He's had a ton of 2nd place finishes over the years to guys like Mattsun and Kurahashi. Maining Honda is a hard life, given how bad his match-ups are against the four most commonly played characters in the game.

That's arguable ever since the game was released with older KOF players. 4f input delay on normals besides the non-traditional hitboxes making anti-air and fireballs kind of shit so the game is truly hop friendly like XI.

There's a reason at least two games were cancelled during what would be XIII development and had to put up with XII to earn a few shekels back. And in the end the new president almost closed their gaming division to be a pachinko/mobile company.

SNKP were clearly overbudget. You just need to see how barebones the latest characters like Billy and Mai are compared to Ash and Kyo in therms of moves and animation. I wish the game did better to receive a balance patch and at least finish Adelheid because it's really weird how important he is to the story mode and how there's files referncing him and even lineart of his win screen and character portrait.

Maybe brazilians just ironically like him. At least in SFV they made a better Brazil stage than the old jungle one and Laura is a better representation on how easygoing she is and somewhat BJJ moves. I still laught at how triggered people were at her reveal of her looks or how "not of color" she was even if she's not supposed to cater to NORTH AMERICANS PoC but to south americans mixed race people.

Ginyu video.

Shit, I forgot. Do you mean the Drive Cancel/HD cancel that depletes the HD bar? You just need to cancel during the active frames. It's more about timing than speed. Look at the shortcuts/buffering tutorial at the OP

How do I play this game? I don't understand how to pressure without blockstrings. How do I stop people from mashing/jumping after I make them block something?

Nakoruru is one of the few really bad characters in the game, cause she doesn't do enough damage. Blockstrings don't exist pretty much at all in the game so you need to space things to not get punished. If your opponent is jumpy, start anti airing their ass.
The game is super fun and has a lot of very varied offense, I'd recommend spending some time on the mizuumi wiki for the game reading up on all the system mechanics so you can use them to your benefit.
wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Samurai_Shodown_V_SP/Controls and the FAQ are good places to start

Boy, you're in for a hell of a ride. I'm a Nak main too but tries Rera sometimes to at least win something

For starters, read the guides: mizuumi.net/2010/10/30/samurai-shodown-5-special-introduction/
If you want there's a discord group with bi-weekly tournaments and many helpful people.

Pick Kusaregedo and abuse his everything.
Euua!

this, i once tried to git gud at this game, picked kusaregedo and was beating people on fightcade in 1 week, i got bored though i probably quit after another week i don't remember, there is too few people online and the game is hard as balls to master

It's fucking Capcom. They don't have a clue on how to make a good fighting game anymore.

Sup bitches.

Killer Instinct is awful

You're awful

All I wanted to do was play a cute girl but I didn't think it would be this suffering. As long as I can shit on my friend with a cute girl, I can live happy. Do hops/rolls/deflect count as special moves I can use for a recoil cancel?

At least I don't have shit tastes in fighters that have Sjw pandering like KI and MKX

It isn't. It's pretty good, not great, not amazing, but good. And now that is was freed from W10 hell, it might have a chance.

Well, it`s kind of rare to see KI stuff.

What I like about it is that it's more balanced than pretty much any other fighter out there. At the last world cup, 24 of the 29 available characters saw appearances in a 32 man bracket. That kind of character diversity is unheard of in other fighters.
Not to mention the mind games in the whole breaker/counter breaker mechanic. It adds a whole new level of depth to the back and forth in the game.

Nah, KI was still dead once it Steam because none of the fags wanted to play it. It's shitty rock-paper-scissors with breakers, season 3 is ugly, imbalanced mess, shitty microtransactions and dlc practices, and it has some shitty sjw pandering. Also, Keits and Geoff the Sjwcucks are douche bags for ruining KI with some other sjw dude. Iron Galaxy and MS ruined KI.

Lol, what are you smoking?

No, you must play as a 15' retard who vomits on people and eats his own arm or else you're not being optimal.

That's if you don't break at any point, Raam can do about 90% on instinct, i ve done 80% on Wulf myself back when i sucked with the ol general, i love Raam, it's fun when you can caught Aria during instinct and can combo two of her bodies for 120% each

smh

this tbh

oh i know you, you re the guy so obsessed that even called a bald character sjw pandering because it was bald and sjw are bald, right? lol you are fucking delusional
Also comparing the breaking game to the regular dial a combo is what makes the game stand out, if you think the game is any simpler than other fighter i challenge you to even try, nigger, just watch some tournaments at least, my obsessed friend.

All of the S3 characters who aren't cameos were shitty Tumblr designs 101 with Kim being the biggest offender (No really, her model was awful). Then you got the shitty Thunder costume with the reason being, "WE MUST REPREXZNT INDANS CUZ MUH SOCIAL JUSTICE!" even though Indians didn't even care in the first place. KI's balance was a fucking mess through all season 3, and the last characters like Shin Hisako and Kilgore were a shitty joke. Season 2 was okay, but season 3 is ass.

I didn't expected an explosion of players. See, right now, you have KOF XIV, T7, SFV, MK XL, MvsCI, and I2 is just around the corner, and these are just the bigger ones. It`s too much, so KI, that wasn't really market for Steam could not really shine. I play it more now. SJW pandering is sad, but, time is showing these studios that shit does not payoff.
The breaker system is good, if you do not like it, it's personal taste only.
And the Microtransactions on Steam are kind of irrelevant, since, the skins and characters are already there if I remember correctly. But, nowadays it`s easier to point out the game that does not have that shit.
As I said, KI is a good game, not great, but quite fun to play. And that's what matters to me. I can play Melty, KI, Chaos Code, GG, MK, and find fun in all of it. I'm happy that the variety of games for PC is finally on par with consoles.

KI for steam didn't even get any marketing, it was more of an announcement near the KI cup and then out of nowhere an announcement on the website that the game had come out.

I didn't bought it a second time, i guess most people is still playing on the other version, i don't think they expected the current playerbase to jump over either, that said i still can find a match in less than 1 minute whenever i play

You. I like you. You spend less time on the negative and find joy in the things you like. Keep it up.

Nobody wants to play MvCI and SFV. MKX is dead, and Injustass 2 is dying because of ESPORZ and Ed Boon ruining the game. KoF 14 does't have a lot of players even though it's a great game, and Tekken 7 is losing steam when people realized it's no better the SFV. KI had opportunities to get a playbase.

Too little, too late. People who catch onto that shit won't give KI a chance especially seeing how fugly and imbalanced KI is (No, really the balance is a mess).

There are some items that are microtransactions only iirc, but they're shitty costume accessories.

what a sad individual, here , i'll post a Natalia webm to give you some hope

Power Stone sounds pretty overpowered, aren't there TOD combos in the game?

At least spoiler that filth, you heretic

i'll play as gedo
what do i do
sharkbutt all day
no if you actually want to play gedo, you need to #1 master his normals and #2 nail that sharkbutt
2A is his best general fuck off poke
5B at range is good but it has a huge blindspot
you can cancel 5B's startup for vomit
he's too slow and kenki gauge doesn't affect the big throw so you meditate away all his rage
generally behind a puddle of vomit
2B is pretty boss since it hits low and has a recoil animation
so up close you can douche out with 2B throw on block cancel
also works with 66B
it isn't safe so if you guess wrong you can get wrecked but 3C is crazy long range and sweeps
his 6C is sick anti air

and I have to work poop fling into my gedo game now
do you ever do meaty poop fling?
how about antiair poop?
perhaps end a blockstring in safe poop?
poop on you
or perhaps, get a little daring and counterhit poop trade in your favor, so you can combo off the poop
I haven't been able to test the properties of poop extensively because I haven't been able to do it reliably
there is no safe poop, he laughs afterwords for like a full second
I bet it's safe on backhit
safe backhit poop
random poop
i think its too messy to do poop up close you gotta aim it from afar
is it possible to cancel the recovery
lolcancel the poop fling, if you will
if you will
a hotdog paella
hotdog poop
umepoop
KIMOCHII NEEEEEE
daigo poopmehara
rare footage of daigo actually constipated
the secret of his success
needs custom combo in sirlin mode, infinite poop
umepoop is what you do if you know you're going to a buffet
daipoop
im quoting that
shitpoo jinrai kyaku
genei poop
so if i do a poop video will it be youtube poop?
f f f
lol
7/10
wow cant believe I checked this channel and saw poop discussion and 15 minutes later I check again and it's still going
lol
that's what you get
go back to eating poutine
pooptine
haha poop doesn't even do chip damage
but chips can cause poop damage
it's funny because it's true
must troll comic with poop
comic poop
so when you land a major ch with gedo
would you say…
that shit was pringles
5/10

attention, IRC
mauve got pooped to death
fucking gedo

I don't think so but I'm a bit rusty at the game

Play the higher tier sister and learn how to ice platforms

This dude rarely cracks 3 hit in a combo, but it is around the same strength and knockback as many 6-8 hit combos of other characters. He's good at changeups and severely punishing an opening.

Honestly, he feels like you're playing as a boss character where a single kick can launch your opponent across the field or a single punch pops the foe up for an air grab.

fine, have some 2D WIP

I can also see the same programming flaw they fought with when they were back in Deadly Alliance with Drahmin; they originally had a shitload of issue with the armored hand slipping what arm it was on, but it was supposed to be strictly on one hand.

I foresee him possibly being delayed due to this issue as he'll require more programming for his armored hand to not randomly flip what arm it is.

Also, I think that axe in his super is the same one his father used to remove his arm

Next 2hu fighter is coming to steam next year;
twitter.com/NForza26/status/925015246942609408

There's having fun and then there's in denial with a game's flaws, acting "triggered" when someone shits on your favorite shitty game. You're that faggot who got triggered like Dobson when people shat on bad fighters like MKX and KI with your filters, aren't you? You're a faggot either way.

pick anyone else.
samsho is very unique but not difficult to understand, read up on the systems and watch a few match videos and the flow of the game will start to make sense to you

no u

Yup, you're that triggered bitch from a while back. Lol

Some charts from the biggest games. I don`t remember if the costume accessories can be bought in game in KI, but I will see it later. But, even if that is the case, all the core game stuff is already open from the start, all characters, stages and retro costumes.
The SJW pandering is something that companies will need to learn the hard way. I still think there might be some hope since we can see the cracks appearing here and there, and the financial reports clearly shows that sexy stuff sells, just look how much LoL make with skins. Or how much attention the Japanese games when they add some lewd here and there.
About balance, yeah, if you are more competitive it is really important stuff, but, when you play on a couch with a friend or a cousin, shit talking how he always take characters that can DP, and how I counter it fast, it does not really matter that much. I'm not that good to really be able to go all out on all those games. Too many systems and too many characters with too many combos. I do have my favorite characters and games, but I's more of a fan of the genre then a fan of an exclusive game.

I'll have the last reply faggot

I wanna say deflect is considered a special attack (and thus can be used in places where you can special cancel), but definitely not hops and rolls.

I wouldn't call SFV big. It's only at 1k because MvCI is absolute dogshit, and nobody wants to touch. Capcucks will always defend SFV even if Season 2 is somehow worse than Season 1.

Riot tried to cater to Sjws (they still do with shit like Taric's rework), and it put a dent in their profits. That with other shit like stupid changes to the core game, bad reworks, and a shitty authoritarian meta push people away from LoL.

They're actually not making as much as they they used to with skins because people are sick of seeing Sona, Caitlyn, Ashe, Gnar, or a Riot employee's Mary Sue get a skin every year (Ezrael) while others are still waiting for a 3rd skin (It took 1-2 years for a new Yorik skin after they updated the fuck). You can make a thousand sexy outfits, but if you still ruined a character's sexiness (Fiora) or focus on one character (Sona, Ashe. Caitlyn), you'll only make so much money from alienating other players.

Funny you brought up skins. Riot made champions that were meant to get the Sjws, but everyone hates them . Characters like Earth-bender rip-off and some muscular squid bitch still haven't received a new skin.

Awww, I triggered you lol. God, you're a pathetic faggot.

Just bought pic related. What am I in for?

in all your replies in this thread you are whinning about something, even way before i came in, do you ever talk about games besides "i dont like this" blabber ? do you even play them? i notice you almost had no replies to your whining until i was the fool that bit your hooks, but well, matter aside, it's sad that you have nothing else to contribute to the threads other than whine an cry, keep pretending you are the smug trole, but you re not fooling anyone here, hope you someday stop being such a sad cunt and find something to enjoy in life.

That's usually the case.

Depends on who you plan on maining.

I think that KI and many others are as well awful, but so are you. Stop being ass mad about everything you atustic fuck, you're doing nothing but shitting on the damn thread.

You're the retard shitting the thread with nothing more but constant shitposting and it's not even bait.

How did he end up being the worst character?

Ok, you're either on another ID to make yourself look good (which is sad), or you're a Neogaf Refugee/Redditor faggot who has no idea where you're shit posting. Faggots like you and Cabbagepots have been endlessly mocked with stints like this happen. Holla Forums may not be for you if you can't handle shit like this.

A lot of characters outclasses Zankuro, and his attacks leave him open. He's good in SamSho 6, but the problem is SamSho 6 sucks.

I wanna try Samsho 6 sometime just to see if it's as bad as people say it is, and to try the characters that are only in 6. Also why are Yumeji and Sankuro not in SSVSP despite being in Vanilla SSV?

His AB moves, while extremely damaging, are probably some of the biggest commits in the game because they completely wipe his sword gauge on whiff. If I had to guess aside from that (big) issue, he probably has a lot of things that are punishable and he lacks really amazing pokes, as his far B has piddly range (only just outside his c.B range). Despite the faults, He's one of my favorite characters and I play him for fun along with Haohmaru. I main Charlotte, though.

Any fucking aids from Capcom can fuck right off. Its about time the got the hint no cunt likes Street Fighter. Tekken and MK or get the fuck out and if you don't agree your a faggot.

Salty twat. Go back to your low selling weeb shit.

Bulma confirmed? Might be fake, seeing as how Buu was spelt wrong.

Your trying to apply logic to a Capcuck that is raging because Capcom's two main rivals (Bamco and NRS) are fucking raping them with godlike sales.
I find it rather reassuring when I am feeling down I remember I am not a retard Capcuck and the day just brightens the fuck up.

"high-defintiion" too.

My only guess with Yumeji is they had no idea how to his morph stuff work during Special's development even though they pretty much ripped off Ukyo's Bust style for him in 6. This could also explains why SS6 has 2 Gairas (one with a Korean name).

I just wanna play shit on fightcade 2 but it doesn't work, I'm pissed

To

Please check

Also please notice changing id's doesn't work if you basically continue to write in the same style, tone, and even the same flurry of buzzwords and errors

I didn't know that there was a fightcade 2, what's new?

>remember that even at the lowest possible settings, the fps will sometimes drop to 40fps at random and the only way to fix it is the reboot Rev 2.
I just wanted to play Xrd.

Fightcade but with more games. It's currently in beta and account made in 2015 can try the beta.

how do you guys practice safejumps in rev2?

are you using the fba v0.2.97.42 romset?

it has some cool new games and rankings could be interesting but the current ui is so much worse than fightcade 1 imo

There's two ways. The first way is to record the enemy blocking/dping on wakeup. Let's say I want to practice May safejumps vs Sol. I time the recordings so that when I press 2D and play at the same time Sol will either block or wakeup dp (make sure it says reversal). It takes a few tries to get the timing, but here's the way Kedako does it. He records a long blank recording. He hits 2D and play at the same time. He goes for a meaty and watches the number when the meaty hits. Make a new recording and try to do your wakeup action around the number from earlier. The second way is with github.com/Labreezy/rev2-wakeup-tool but it's kinda buggy. When I use it there are times when it doesn't do the action on wakeup but a second later, so they get hit by a meaty instead of dping. Instead of using it as intended, I like to use it to playback blocking recordings on random so I can practice hitconfirming mixups.

Happy Halloween, FGG. What're some spooky fightan games to play today? Darkstalkers is the obvious choice.

SF4 with Halloween costumes. Hehe. I remember Canada Cup 2015 was the first to showcase these costumes.

It's not that bad like for example, SamShoIII. VI features a bunch of grooves based on older games that don't really resemble any of those games, they removed the gore, blood and the gritty artstyle for a more colorful one. Some new characters are interesting like Ochamaro and the american president but your pic related, Iroha is broken tier.

That's his "japanese name": dba.bn-ent.net/character/majinboo-z.html
But maybe it's some sort of story related thing.

strange move, but I assume they won't care if sales improve. I still buy physical because reasons

not
But if we go by your logic, her name in the image should be Buruma/ブルマ, which is a deformation of Blooma/Bloomers. All Dragon ball fans should know this

Maybe the guy didn't care enough while translating. But I would be a little bummed if Bulma fights in a mechsuit because they couls easily put the Pilaf gang in a reformed more "in scale" mech.

very helpful, ty user!

I never liked SamSho's grittiness after 2, but maybe that's because the "plots" in 3 anf 4 were absolutely retarded while shitty characters got pushed in those games (Shizumaru in 3; The Elemental ninjas nobody really liked in 4).

If it had a better roster (Gaira was the only likable one. Basara was wasted), damage scaling, less grittiness, longer matches, 3 would have been great. It had some amazing animation that got sacrificed in the later games (The run animations never looked good after 3).

It worked for the nips. But go figure what they think. The devs are proud of III but try to pretend the RPG never existed: archive.is/PdidE

About animation, I think it was more about keep using a 1990 arcade board until 2004. Just look at KOF2003 and how many chopped animations due to having tag mechanics. What I miss most in V(special) is the soundtrack.

IIRC Fightcade2 supports Genesis/Megadrive, not SNES yet. KI is the arcade version, same with KI2

It's alright. USA team is somewhat relevant, Mature crashes a truck with no survivors and despite what KOF implies the series seems to be more about Terry instead of Kyo. Again if you're used to SNK timelines don't expect accuracy to those: Kid Rock already showed up, USA Team got Orochi buffed by Geese, Rugal is Geese's associate or something. Also Benimaru is goofy as hell, you'll love it or hate it.

Spics and hues love being represented on other media, no matter how offensive it may seem to others (see Speedy Gonzales and the Mario Oddysey thing)

The Gundam games in there are the arcade ones, the SM ones are the arcade beat 'em up and the Sega ones except the Saturn one.
But at least there's EX Revue.

Is that Izlude/WildTengu/RunningWild?

Reminder that these people made the KF fightan.

different game than V Special

it's played more at my locals here
I always get beat by that Sogetsu main with that gatling combo groove(IV i think)

it's always the KD bubble setup man, if not he is zoning water pillars

i main rimururu

tbph, it looks fake.

I want to buy a fighting stick. Shouldn't have sold my first one, but here I am. What's the cheapest fightstick with Sanwa buttons and joystick that I can get?

Pre installed probably very expensive, just buy a decent stick and replace the stick and buttons

Should have bought calamity trigger instead
:^)

Youre in for regret. Because bb cross tag is coming out soon

SF4 and ST were so much more fun to watch than SFv… make to the grind

AH3 reached the stretch goal for CPU only Dark Heart. If I'm reading this right, we're only 21k away from playable Dark Heart. Theres 19 more days of campaign and they'll be making more addons soon.

That's great. Let's hope for a miracle and get her arcana too.

Also, new trailer for DBFZ during the latest stream. I think the beta will be in January.

archive.is/BcLuL

Come laugh with me

Passion my ass. They're more passionate ESPORZ and disc-locked content.

Screwed up the pics. My bad.

wew

The matches on stream were really interesting. It was entertaining how everyone completely freaked out when the dragon appeared (around 1:31:00 in the stream)… "Oh crap! We weren't supposed to show you that!"

Hopefully wishes won't unbalance gameplay too much.

Speaking of unbalanced, Ginyu's body swap is now confirmed to work EXACTLY how it should, despite the concerns of the FGC:

It's totally true though. Pic related proves it. :^)

I don't even have anything against sonic fox, but what the fuck is the deal with NRS? Can they not balance for shit?

We're on page 13 with over 300 replies, someone make a new thread please

I'm on it. what do we need to add to the OP?

new thread.