Holla Forums What is the Future of Nintendo?

Holla Forums What is the Future of Nintendo?

He got morbidly obese.

He gotten fatter?

nice try shill.

He's a big guy

Just look at his face, its like someone injected butter on it until he looked like a chinaman doing a Max Payne impression

They'll never be wii-tier sucessful, but they won't crash and burn. Fanbase will still be cancer, and Mario Odyssey and BOTW are really fun.
Now provide a webm or fuck off.

He's calling the baby Luigi as a little joke, right? Not because he named a poor child after a gay video game character?

user I…

What are you saying, man. Don't do this to me…

I would say there is no future for nintendo just like all the other consoles.

They'll keep making just enough good games to convince you to buy their consoles, while making plenty of infuriatingly baffling decisions along the way.

On the bright side, at least "Luigi" is an actual normal name that somebody could pass off as legit. Not some poor fucker named "Cloud Strife" or something.

I stopped watching him as soon as he introduced a facecam. He was annoying before, but now he's an insufferable e-celeb.

I'll never understand the appeal of videos of buys simply speaking unscripted over gameplay footage for 10 minutes, likely repeating the same 2 or points rephrased over and over with little to back up their arguments.

I’m not clicking on that
Not just because I don’t want to give this views, but because the thumbnail is funnier with no context

They'll own both the console and handheld market but eventually collapse to mobileshit
That's the worst outcome; best outcome is an actual competitor coming up against them in either or both of the markets and forcing them to make good games again

I'm more of a Sam "Serious" Stone kind of guy, myself.

Can somebody call Foster's?

Also he's Italian right? So it makes it even easier to excuse and less cringe.