Yooka-Laylee Switch: BASED UNITY

hooktube.com/watch?v=ac1oZU0nJuc
archive.is/vg9WV
God damn it, that's hilarious. I expected no less of them, it's been more than a half year in total.

How long do we wait for a half assed port or for them to come clean and admit they fucked up?

Shame pic related is chances are not going on the switch as well.

Feels good.

It's cool though, I traded the key for Factorio.

shitty bait TORfag,apply yourself

Could it be possible that they got shitcanned by nintendo because of the controversy?

Nigga nintendo allowed memerun on their platform
They don't give a shit.

Nintendo are going to more heavily curate the Switch eShop compared to their lax standards on Wii U to prevent shit like Memerun from happening again. They said as much before the Switch launched that they were unhappy with some of the titles they allowed through.

Looking through the eshop selection right now you might be right but its not like Yooka Laylee is some hot garbage. I doubt Nintendo gives a shit about the controversy.
Could just be 3D Unity games not meeting Switch standards to the engine is shifting shit around. Unity game packages for the PS3 were extremely sloppy so I assume Nintendo is forcing them to improve their standards before allowing games to be published on Switch.

Reminder that 2d card games like Hearthstone "requires" 4 fucking gigs. How the fuck does a 2d card game require 4 gigs of memory. What could you possibly/how could you possibly store 4 gigs of information when your game is just still 2d pictures moving across the screen with little sparkle effect every now and then. They aren't even animated.

There's people that don't give a shit about the Wii U version being shitcanned for a version on a console notorious for being scalped to fucking shit and basically unavailable.
Do you really think it matters all that much if they fuck up more?

I wanna be a cboy too -w-

anton and coolpecker never ever

Just play Snake pass. It's cheep, it's got an interesting set of mechanics.

>tfw No Twinsanity remake

Who cares about Yooka? It sucks compared to Hat In Time, let alone Mario Odyssey. Yooka blows, you have to autistically search maps for quills placed in completely awkward positions, like jump on a ledge on the edge of a map with absolutely zero indicators that the quill is on the ledge.

Ugh. Yooka-Laylee was so fucking bad because they thought it'd be a good thing to put Grunty's Furnace Fun after every level. You pretentious fucking hipsters, I'm not going to remember every shitty detail of your shitty world so I can progress through your shitty game.
Man, that one burned the fuck out of me. And I almost never feel buyer's remorse.

the industry has no sense at lease the Voodoo Vince creators release there game on PC

Not enough good lewds

good, she is a pure kiddo

fucking hell, reloading

please off yourself

I mean cuckshad

oh, that ok.

Shad's shitposting claims another victim.

From what I hear the game is fun but insanely short.
Is the only reason people are nutting over it because of loli thirst?

It's not fun, it's designed badly and pales in comparison to original Rare collectathons, and every other similar game designed since.

I think he's talking about Hat in Time, not Yooka.

It's fun and got a lot of charm, but it is pretty short and not really worth the price tag, currently. There's two more free chapters coming out later, in addition to a co-op mode. It's also got mod support, so the community can make their own levels and hats.

JonTron's curse

Mess with the best, die like the rest :^)

It depends on whether you like your platformers to be completely different in every level
It's best savored slowly over a couple of days like a fine cheese.

enjoy your baby games, drones

honest question
is yooka-laylee worth playing/ a pirate?
I love banjo kazooie and banjo tooie.

No, it's that bland.

It's Banjo Kazooie with Conker: Live and Reloaded graphics. It's pretty alright. People who complain about it did not enjoy BK or BT.

I fucking LOVE Banjo Kazooie and think it's the weakest homage to the genre, ever.

I feel like it's BT with updated graphics, with very few gameplay or story changes. Why do you think it's worse?

What made me not want to even try it for free was seeing the glitches, bad placement of collectibles that even DK64 was better about, and how they never learned their lesson from Nut N Bolts about how bigger worlds aren't always better.

good dubs

What the fuck is the point of "community managers" anyways? It's like comcept and playtonic just hired some random faggots just to make some dumb political controversy shortly before release and fuck everything up.

Checked. First the trump curse, and now this. The left really is dying. FINALLY!

Those are good points, actually.

Anyone got a code for Yooka-laylee? If no one wants it, of course :^)

Okay!!! You asked for it!~

Besides the level design falling apart after the first world, this is pretty much it. They focused so much on trying to copy n64 Rareware platformers, that it just feels like it's trying to ape off those titles instead of being a successor to them. I mean, the rap only exists because DK64 has a famous rap intro. They could have done something unique and charming, but, instead, they made an intro that's a copy of an old intro but with them sucking their own dicks.

uwu

There's a PC version of Blinx?

BASED

Never released.

This hurts me.

Shadman did nothing wrong

What did Shadman do or is it just indiscriminate e-celeb hating

Hey buddy you're right

He makes intentionally offensive shit with his art and people get mad at it because they don't like it. Meanwhile the fucker makes money from shitposting in drawing form. He also had a hard life and his parents nearly disowned him because Swissland labeled him a public menace once they saw his stuff online in his college days, he then went off to serve his 6 months in the military and they handed him a gun and tank duty

Is this latrine duty/undesireable for some reason? If I were required to serve in the military in peacetime, I'd like to train to drive a tank just for the bragging rights.

In swiss land military time is mandatory. I think as far as what you're given is concerned it's whatever isn't full at the moment. He discussed how some of the people who were terrible soldiers were often given mop duty if they fucked up to much so I can assume he just got the job because nobody else wanted it. I only bring up his time though because after they labeled him a public menace and general danger to society they handed him a rifle and more or less a fully equipped tank. He actually drew a decal for one of the them which is pretty badass tbh. Next time the Swiss go to war (kek) you may see a tank with his art on it