Wii U reccomendation begging thread

Good afternoon Holla Forums. Not going to waste your time with a sad story, just going to be straight with you.

might as well have built a house but I only have one brick. if any other friends let me borrow any other modern consoles I would have even more bricks. I honestly hate all modern consoles I have hear of.

So Holla Forums, is there ANYTHING good to play on this thing? any fun games worth trying out?

these are the games I already played to death with said friend, and cannot summon the willpower to play them any more.

PLEASE HELP ME, I'M DYING OF BOREDOM AND MY BACKLOG IS FUCKED. THERE IS NOTHING FUN TO PLAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Wii_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I enjoyed Pikmin quite a bit.

It's 6:13 you stupid son of a bitch

hey yea, that was okay. we rented that one but I'm perma-burnt-out on it.

proof the earth is flat. you did it

play /gsg/

Bayonetta 1 and 2
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101
Pokken

xenoblade chronicles x
splatoon (basically the same at splatoon 2)

played those to death. can't anymore.

nah I'm messing around with you. I do believe the earth is flat.

also played to death.

Nigger you've just said you've played every single Wii U exclusive to death, why did you think we'd have any other suggestions for you?

misplaced hope

any good shit on the online store or possible good used games out there that aren't a rip-off like the new zelda where shield sliding (one of the most fun things in the game) is ruined by weapon durability?

all I can find is indie shit.

don't we already

have a whole

entire wiki for

shits like you

Did you play Fast Racing Neo or Mighty Switch Force? I hear Tokyo Mirage Sessions is actually a decent enough RPG if you're into that, despite all of the bullshit surrounding that game. Fatal Frame if you like Fatal Frame games (I never really got a feel for the combat).

What irks me the most about this image is that it implies that you can still get a good game at all if you buy all the shit. Should replace Da Vinci with Pollock.

link plz, idk about this

I certainly do appreciate that Holla Forums is nice enough to try and help. I know you didn't have to, but you did. thanks anyway. you are good people.

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Wii_U

do you like to feel pain?

thank you kind sir.

forgot about donkey kong country tropical freeze. fun game, but will make you frustrated if you have collecting autism

thanks!

elohel

What the fuck? I'm pretty sure I could make that in Game Maker. I thought Nintendo were supposed to have at least some standards.

after looking at the list, I have played most and felt disappointed and basically hated the rest or didn't play it out of interest.

that's considering that I liked the Wii U more than other modern consoles, and I didn't even like the Wii U that much. fuck.

I'm reallly fucking bored.

GUYS
I ORDERED A FUCKING DUALHEAD2GO AND SEE IF THE WII U IS ABLE TO STRETCH ONE IMAGINE INTO TWO 4:3 MONITORS. I'm too assed to buy new shit so I went with the cheaper option, will update when I get it to let you know if it works, if the thread is still here that is.
Wish me luck niggers, I'm the first person to ever do this.

wait wait, you have two old shitty tv/monitors and want to cut a video game in half between the two?

for what purpose?

For the glory of satan of course curiosity and the science of it.
So. Since the Wii U's internal res is 1280x720, or 1920x1080 upscaled. Then it might look a little bit squished together. Bringing the 1080 to 1040 and upscaling 1920 to 2560.
2560x1024 (2x1280x1024)1

Apparently you can adjust two different modes on the fucking thing. So let's see what results it gives me. It would be nice for there to be system hacks for a custom resolution, similar to what the Xbox 360 did.

Fuck. Those were the wrong image sizes.
Something more like these images is more accurate. 5:3

Mario maker is alright
Will your friend let you hack it? I hear that scene is up and coming. tfw you tried to post this hours ago and you come back to see it's unposted

Now I see why it's a webm

Yeah and it's fucking trash, stop recommending it.

Can't believe nobody has recommended it yet, but DKC Returns: Tropical Freeze.

Unironically one of the best games ever made, visually stunning with pure uninterrupted gameplay. EVERY single level has unique visuals and gameplay elements, feels fresh and exciting front to back. It's pretty much the same game as the original (except you can swim this time and can play with Cranky/Dixie) but with more creative world designs.

It is THE reason to own a WiiU, I purchased one solely for it and Pikmin 3. The moment these two are ported to the Switch is the moment I regret my purchase because they are both stellar games.

Bayonetta 2 and Monster Hunter 3U, a lot of people really like Wonderful 101 so it might be worth trying for you, I couldn't get into it though.

Yes.

Game of the decade

Fuck out of here

I don't think he was being sarcastic when he said "Game of the decade".

Captain Toad's Treasure Trackers
No joke. It is actually great.

Yep, you're right; it's 6AM, my insomnia made me a brainlet

Although Splatoon 2 is around, Splatoon 1 is still going strong, so play it.

DKC Tropical Freeze is great but you should just play it on CEMU instead, I don't know of any worthwhile games that aren't better on it than on the actual Wii U

WiiU monster hunter was good.

Out of stuff not already mentioned:
> Shovel Knight is a blast, and the ability to use items from the touchscreen helps (though you can cycle through them with the shoulder buttons. However, it dramatically speeds up playing the Plague Knight campaign (which can be downloaded for free) as you can only change the combination of your flasks in the menu, and the touch screen speeds that up. It seems the devs have given up on the Wii U so you can't even buy the Specter Knight campaign for it or at least I can't and I don't know how they're honoring purchases on the Switch Version (probably not).
> I liked Smash Bros, Super Mario 3D World, and Star Fox but there are major issues with them if you don't like them (a lot of people don't like the levels in 3D World, Smash Bros is more of a party game than a fighting game so balance is non-existent, and the motion control take a long time to get used to in Star Fox But once you do it works).
Xenosaga X was censored, Splatoon is probably dead now Splatoon 2 is out, and Pokken/Mario Kart 8 has a remake on the Switch (but Mario Kart 8 would be cheap now, and you can only hold one weapon so less bullshit). Avoid Lego City like the plague, it has plenty of hang crashes that you have to turn the console off for. Also avoid games that use Miiverse as that's gonna be canned soon.
Twillight Princess still has issues with too much money (and the bug lady still gives the biggest wallet last). If you're a good goy and bought a wolf link Amiibo, you unlock another dungeon where you can unlock the Colossal Wallet (changing the maximum from 1000 rupees to 9999 rupees)- and while that stops chests being "wasted", it still breaks the games economy and makes the Magic Armor OP. Wind Waker on the other hand improved with it's fast sail, and makes getting photographs for the models easier- but it fucked up something else IIRC (the new lighting doesn't always work, and I think some rewards are changed to Miiverse stamps like in Twilight Princess).
Don't forget it can play Wii games- but I think you need to synch up a Wii controller to it (I don't remember if the Wii U comes with a Wii controller, but I know it comes with a sensor bar).

I thought this was cuckchan's website? Or is it ours?