Xenoblade chronicles 2

What are the chances of this game having anything Censored or dialog/text changed from the original? Can we trust NoE not to fuck this up?

Other urls found in this thread:

compat.cemu.info/wiki/Xenoblade_Chronicles_X
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm worried about it myself, all we can do is hope for the best. At the very least we'll be able to see how Switch deals with regional digital games

Both Eng and JP are the same date right?

yup, it makes me optimistic.

Can't hurt to be prepared for the worst?

NoE is gonna niggerify the characters

of course, I think everyone expecting something like X, but is hoping they do a good job.

I have zero trust in Nintendo especially with how badly they allowed Fates to be cucked.

Someone posted a pic telling me how to set up CEMU in the previous thread but I was too late. If you're here, please post it again.

If it does, just get the jap version. You have been practicing your moon, right user?

100%. You can't translate from Japanese without text changing because of the vast differences in the languages. What matters is how closely the changes reflect the intended meaning of the original script.

Oh hi Mark.

Pic related.

About a solid 100%, given their track record.

No, we cannot, it's fucking western nintendo, why do expect anything good out of them?

Seriously OP, what were you expecting? CENSORTENDO not censoring? That's like expecting a cat that has a history of pushing glasses off the table not to push the next glass off the table

They didn't ALLOW fates to be cucked, they did it themselves in the good ol' treehouse

Not him, but I saved it

CAN'T

Yikes, tiny text. Thanks anyway.

I've fallen out of practice due to a series of IRL crap and job hunting, the latter not going well at all. I can give it another shot but it'll take some time recreating or coming up with a new method.

user, if they did it themselves they still allowed themselves to fuck the translation. Treehouse we’re allowed to fuck the translation.

Did the other thread get deleted or something?

let's not talk about that shitshow

Yup, Mark got called out too much for his nintenshilling, so he decided to ban a bunch of people then delete the thread

Should've been deleted outright

shillposters are cancer.

Oh no, he didn't ban the shills, he banned anyone who called them out

talking about you, not (((Mark)))

yeah I know, I was talking about people like you who thinks everyone's a shill.

OP was a shill and some faggot baited him with low quality shitposting that would be called out even on cuckchan. That thread should've been nuked from orbit from the very start.

Please stop derailing this thread

Why don't you stop trying to market censorshit without purchasing adspace?

I-I've been practicing, I swear!

Ok, sorry Mark. I'll report the faggots who keep doing it.

oh can someone post the weeb and (((localized))) webm of that dragon maiden anime? the one about the dragon with big titties complaining about patriarchy

🤔

thanks,lel that combo.. if someone could post webm too Id be eternaly grateful too

100%
NoE has as bad of a track record as NoA

compat.cemu.info/wiki/Xenoblade_Chronicles_X

Heres a hint Mark, I know you are lurking. Stop trying to moderate this hard. Nobody wants this place to become Nintengaf

Switch emulator when?

Which game is that in the second screenshot?

Even if it does work out for me, I'm probably on my own on finding an undubbed and uncensored version. The text on is far too small to make out the magnet.

Right here.

Honestly I recommend you wait a year before even starting your playthrough on the emulator. It'll probably become fully playable by then.

Please merge with

Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny

exactly what I was looking for, thank you my good man and have some sluts in return

what the fuck mark, why did you delete every single one of my posts boardwide?

Why does your image of a Natsume-published multiplatform localization have a treehouse filename? It's even a screenshot of the PS3 version.

Would've posted it much sooner but my imageboard folder is irreparably cluttered.

That's the joke, it's treehouse tier.

i'd pick different girls to go with that camilla.

There's two threads on this topic, use this one