Anti aliasing and Cemu

How does one go about anti aliasing in Cemu? I just can't get satisfactory results.
Jaggies obviously
It's either blurry or jittery or both. I can't seem to figure compatibility bit that would work properly.
It looks nice in screenshots, but in motion it's jittery as hell, even more so than forced AA.
An by jittery I mean textures/models/edges dancing back and forth at sanic speeds wherever camra moves.
Pls help.

begone neofag

What is this retarded topic it ca-
Of course it has to be a dumb goyvidya newfag
This is how it looks like downsampled you buffoon. You have a "smoothness" setting in your 2005 tier driver suite faggot, turn it down to 0.
At 4k you use fucking smaa or even fxaa as that resolution is big enough to provide accurate pixel samples for post procesing aa to handle.

is it possible to play that game without the censorship in cemu?

Just downsample it like any other 3D emulator

your character looks like shit

Yes, which you'd know if you bothered to look it up you lazy nigger

bump

Play the Japanese version.

Jaggies has been the accepted term for hard pixelated edges in 3D rendered games since before 4chan ever existed.

kys, newfag.

He didn't take issue with the term, he took issue with OP begin a total faggot for complaining about them.

Ebin.

What's so bad about having standards?

Who cares about AA on some console game?

There is no fxaa on the pic you dumb goyvidya using fucking newnigger faggot.

So take screenshot of some open area? Preferably sunny one.

Filthy peasants lmao

You really need to give the specs of your rig first. I run a shitty 2009-tier CPU and Cemu, that seems to not give a fuck about AA for me, any setting I get only 2-8 frame difference. Emulation is a CPU thing, that is where the bottle necks usually are. Emulators need really high GHz, they don't give a fuck if you have 8 cores x16 threads running 3.0 GHz. It will run better on 10year old dual core 4.2GHz AMD phenom.

GPU only comes into play when you have good CPU. It's obviously a balance thing, so don't bother posting your low GHz "works for me" stupid fucking shit. Fuck you.

2-8 frame difference for a game that is capped at 30 is FUCK HUGE.
Also this thread is about forcing AA that doesn't look like shit, which is an issue with cemu.
There isn't a single sentence about fps in the op too, what are you even on about?

Do I detect another Gainestown owner?

The “2009-tier CPU” made me think of it.

if your emu is garbage then sure
otherwise not at all, see rpcs3

Yes it is, and I think I just tupleposted, by adding two replys from two threads to one stupid incoherent post, seamlessly, dumblessly, flawedlessly.

So, AA on Cemu works best by just doing it in single instance. Force disable it in your GPU, and use AA2x on Cemu, or force enable it in GPU and disable in Cemu. I'm using 1.9.1 version that might be old.

he jittering is due to frame drops by the emulation engine. It is 99% CPU based problem. Unfortunately most of the actual emulation is done in CPU so at most times GPU is just a fast RAM storage for shaders and textures. that's it I 'm too tired to post

You learn Nipponese and play games in their superior, raw state. Else, wait years till they perfect emulators.

Nope, I have a really old overclocked wolfsdale. I have been waiting it to die for years, but the fucker just won't die, even after pushed to the absolute maximum for years.

(I was lying/remembered wrong. It was 6 core 12 thread. Hexacore, not Octacore. Oh well, I hope no one takes shit on internet as a fact?)

No, I just built and sold a lot of those first generation i7+Quadro rigs to 3d-modelling and ad-production companies. They can actually use those 6 cores and 12 threads. The stupidly high thread count (12), and pure power of the CPU, allows real time rendering with simple effects in cad, maya or other 3d-software.

also this was the time when "cuda"-cores started to get really useful for rendering software. And nVidia had somehow soldered about 250 cuda-cores worth of processing power to these old GPU cards.

And this was wayyy back in the year 2010ish, and games are still today struggling to use 2 cores/CPUthreads - it tells something about something for sure.

Even in its current state without AA cemu peforms vastly better than a real WiiU and at higher resolutiosns at that.

It's not about framerate, it's about small details flickering.

Bump?
For a nintendo board you'd think XBX would be a lot more popular there.

We played it back in 15. It was fun. It was even more fun playing the patched jap version one year later. But it was almost impossible to discuss the game back then and ever since because of the >muh censorship fags flipping their shit every thread, so everyone that played it just stopped talking about it. Just today we had a thread on Xenoblade 2 nuked because of this.

Well Cemu has other games like bayonetta 2 and whatnot.
I'm fairly sure once you fix your AA on one thing, it just werks on others, since it's the same emulator.

I don't play CEMU because I have a CFW WiiU lying around. When the emulator is running shit stable at 4k and I upgrade my toaster I will retire the WiiU and use it, though I suppose there will not be anything I will want to revisit from its library except for Bayo 2 and W101.

I really love butts in this game
pity is so mych like an offline mmo

WHY IS THE POP IN AWFUL?
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUN AROUND LIKE A FAGGOT TO GATHER YOUR PARTY
MEMBERS EACH TIME?
WHY IS THE LEVEL SCALING RE TARTED?
WHY DO THE DOLLS SUCK?
WHY EVERYTHING ELSE THAT WAS SHIT?
WHY?
I have a feeling that at one point in development this game was great, then shit happened.

Welcome to nintendo consoles
MEMBERS EACH TIME?
Realism lol I agree it's shit
There is no level scaling. Everything is fixed, final boss is always level 50, Telethia is always level 99, what are you talking about?
They don't? Unless you exploit infinite overdrive bug (it has to be a bug) mechs are infinitely more useful. And even if you do exploit infinite overdrive it just removes all the fun with the game, you might as well cheat yourself level 99 and infinite HP, wouldn't be any different.
What? What was shit apart from localisation and gathering party members all over the city?
Because you have shit taste maybe?
Online component and custom hero were the mistakes. Game would have benefit from being Elma's story like it was supposed to be.
It also started too ambitious to be realistically made. Like having 5 times as much content it has already. It's kojima-tier overconfidence and having no grasp on reality.

Not really, there was a general on half-chan /vg/ for it. You could have discussed it all you want, but if you kept it in half-Holla Forums, all you'd get are either the first game is superior in every way (which is undoubtedly was) or people pointing out it's censorshit (which it also was). Either way, you had your safe space to talk about it, I'm guessing you just didn't go there

Ahahaha.
No.